|This article is a stub. You can help the Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia by expanding it.|
"Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution" a Nintendo Switch game. It is an updated version of Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist.
- Fight with the tactical card game with the current “New Master Rule” rule set.
- Build and customize a Deck from more than 9,000 cards, the most in any Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME video game
- Challenge other players with local-play or Nintendo Switch Online
- The addition of Link Monster cards not only change the way seasoned Duelists play their cards, but where they play them
- Take on the roles of the animated series’ villains with Reverse Duels
- Compete with Battle Packs for Sealed play and Draft play
- Includes all previously released Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist content
- Includes 3 exclusive cards who buys the physical copies of the game: Cynet Codec, Micro Coder, and Progleo
- konami.com Official Site (jp)
- yu-gi-oh.jp Release Info (jp)
- yugioh-card.com/uk Release Info (English)