- "Card of Sanctity's" effect text reads: Each player draws cards until they have 6 cards in their hand. This is the effect it has in the Anime and Manga. The TCG and OCG effect is: Remove from play all cards in your hand and on your side of the field. Draw cards until you have 2 cards in your hand. However, the real effect is the one that occurs when you activate the card.
- Poison Draw Frog's effect activates even when attacked face-down.
- You cannot activate Waboku during your own turn; yet in the real life card game you are allowed to activate Waboku during your own turn.
- Blue Medicine only increases your own LP by 400, rather than both you and your opponent's Life Points.
- On the duelist calendar, instead of 11th, 12th, 13th, they wrote 11st, 12nd, 13rd.
- When Big Core attacks your opponent’s life points directly, it still loses a counter. However, its effect states that “If this card battles a monster, remove 1 counter from this card at the end of the Damage Step.”
- When you use a card that allows you to see the top card of your deck, sometimes the top card remains face-up.
- When the screen is going very fast, you may see the back of the card instead of the front.
- When dueling Lyman Banner, he may activate 2 Tolls. When you attack, one Toll's picture would show up but the other one won't. The effect is still activated though.
- If you are playing in a match, when you exchange cards, the screen may freeze on you.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.