"Get With The Program, Part 1", known as "Operation: Capture Yeager!" in the Japanese version, is the eighty-first episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. It first aired in Japan on October 21, 2009.
After discovering that Lazar was the one who stole Yusei and Bruno's program, Yusei, Jack, Crow, and Bruno head out after him in order to get it back. Lazar realizes that he is being followed and manages to lose them inside a shopping mall, but Yusei and Bruno figure out that they've been tricked and manage to follow Lazar to a closed-down building.
Inside, Lazar meets Primo and hands over the program. Primo dismisses him and discovers that Yusei and Bruno have infiltrated the building. Inside, the two find a factory area full of unfamiliar machinery, which Bruno likens to that of a spaceship. Before the two can investigate further, however, the alarms activate and Yusei and Bruno are separated from each other.
The Factory's Secret
Shortly afterwards, Yusei encounters Lazar, who denies to have any involvement with the theft. Then, a giant security robot activated by Primo appears before them. It proceeds to close down all of the exits, proclaiming that Yusei must defeat it in a duel to proceed. Yusei accepts, though is quickly put into a tight spot as the robot analyzes and counters every move he makes.
Meanwhile, Bruno encounters a a new room, but he is surprised by Primo, who knocks him out. Primo then installs the program into the systems of an army's worth of Duelbots.
Featured Duel: Guard Robot vs. Yusei Fudo
Turn 1: Yusei
- Yusei activates "One for One", discarding "Speed Warrior" to Special Summon "Level Eater" (DEF: 0).
- Normal Summons "Junk Synchron" (ATK: 1300). "Junk Synchron's" effect Special Summons "Speed Warrior" from the Graveyard (ATK: 900).
- Yusei uses "Junk Synchron" and "Speed Warrior" to Synchro Summon "Junk Warrior" (ATK: 2300). "Junk Warrior's" effect increase its ATK by the ATK of "Level Eater" (ATK: 2900).
- Yusei sets a card and ends his turn.
Turn 2: Guard Robot
- Guard Robot activates "Level Limit - Area B", changing the position of all Level 4 or higher to Defense Position. "Junk Warrior" is switched to Defense Position (DEF: 1300).
- Sets 3 cards face-down in its Spell & Trap Card Zone and ends its turn.
Turn 3: Yusei
- Yusei activates "Graceful Revival" to Special Summon "Speed Warrior" from Graveyard to his side of field (ATK: 900).
- The Guard Robot activates "Malfunction" paying 500 Life Points to negate the activation of "Graceful Revival" and re-set it (Guard Robot: 4000 -> 3500 Life Points).
- The Robot Special Summons "Lock Dragon" via its own effect (DEF: 2000). Now both players are unable to "Special Summon monsters.
- The robot activates "Counter Force". Since a Counter Trap Card was activated, it gains 1 Charge Counter. The Robot can send it to the Graveyard to inflict 1000 Damage for each counter to Yusei.
- At the end of the episode Yusei says that he must get his game on which is reference to Jaden Yuki's catchphrase from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.
- In the english version, Yusei called "Level Eater" a Level 2 monster while it was shown as (and is) a Level 1 monster.
- At the very end of the episode, Yusei's Duel Disk is missing from his arm in the final shot (As can be seen above in the page image)
- When Yusei activates Graceful Revival, it shows the Japanese artwork while the angels should be erased out, not be shown naked.