April 18, 2007 – March 18, 2008
|No. of volumes||
The Yu-Gi-Oh! bunkoban is a reprint of the Yu-Gi-Oh! manga in 22 volumes.
The manga is reprinted on higher quality, has special redesigned covers and more chapters per volume.
Each volume contains afterwords by Kazuki Takahashi, Yu-Gi-Oh! character versions of Tarot cards from the Major Arcana, explanations of the Tarot cards, preview information about Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's and bookmarks.
- Cards whose stats changed between appearances, such as "Dark Magician", "King of Yamimakai" and "Helpoemer", are changed to remain consistent between appearances.
- Keith Howard's okama yarō (オカマ
野 郎) insult directed at Pegasus is changed to Pegasus-chan (ペガサスちゃん). Okama yarō is a derogatory term for homosexual, cross-dressing or effeminate men. Chan is a term of endearment, which depending on context, is considered condescending when used to refer to adults.
- The spelling "Black Crown" is corrected to "Black Clown".
- In Seto Kaiba's vision, Seto's clothing and Kisara's hair are changed to match their appearance later in the series, the stone slab is less jagged and Seto is looking at Kisara, rather than the slab.
- A scene is added after Bobasa takes Yugi Mutou and his friends to Yugi's soul room; Yugi, Anzu, Jonouchi and Honda lie unconscious on the floor. Dark Bakura approaches them and takes the Millennium Puzzle, while an apparition of Shadi observes.
- Some scenes are added after Seto has Kisara moved to a different room; Akhenaden goes to Kisara's old cell and murders the guard on duty and Seto watches Kisara, as she is brought to another part of the palace.
- Zorc Necrophades' dragon-headed appendage is changed from pointing out between his legs to spiraling around his body.