Vampire Lord is a character version of the card "Vampire Lord".
He appears as a Super Partner available in Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena, with a default of 5 Rental Points. His partner ID is P118.
He was only obtainable by having a Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena account before maintenance on September 10, 2014, and accepting him as a gift before 30 days passed since he initially appeared in one's Gift Box. Beforehand, people with Facebook accounts could "Like" a certain post on Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM's Facebook page, accumulating rewards for everyone in-game based on the number of "Likes", up to a maximum of 5000 Likes. This "Like" period lasted from August 25, 2014 through August 31, 2014.
Since the end result was 3355 "Likes", everyone in-game received 6710 Duel Points, a "Vampire Lord" card, and this character as a partner, following the maintenance on September 10, 2014. (Players would receive Duel Points equal to double the number of Likes the post ended up with. Achieving 5000 Likes would have awarded everyone in-game a "Vampire Vamp" card, along with the aforementioned rewards.)
Vampire King who rules the night. He has immortal body and spend his eternal life in Vampire Empire.
The deck mainly consists of Zombie type monsters having "Vampire" name on them. Zombie type monsters are good at special summon from Graveyard. Field Spell has the effect not only to increase ATK but also to destroy your opponent's card by sending it from Deck to Graveyard.
- This character's Deck name, along with some of its Side Deck cards, are references to the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer.
- The Deck name "The Vampire Saga: Breaking Deck" is a parody of the movie titles The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2.
- "Ghostrick Warwolf" in the Side Deck is a reference to werewolves being a major plot element of the Twilight series.
- "Twilight Rose Knight" in the Side Deck has the word "Twilight" in its name.
- The name "Tri-Wight" is a pun of "tri-", "wight" and "twilight".