A few rules about my Talk Page.
- Please sign your posts by putting FOUR, FOUR, FOUR (4), and only FOUR of these thingies called "tildes": ~. (It's right behind the 1, on the top of
the keyboard...or at least it should be.)
- No F Bombs.
- No inappropriate questions/statements.
- No arguments between two or more users. Those will be deleted.
- Try using correct grammar.
- It is not that much of an issue with me, but try to put your new post right below your old post.
|Leave your message under the line following this statement.|
Re: Another Sticky Thread for the Genral Discussion page
On the page where it lists out who's in the tourny, could we put up the deck/ style we're tentatively planning on using? i have four different decklists that i've made in yvd, and im not sure which is the most appropriate. (For example, I don't want to use Kuribohs if bounce decks are the main thing, etc...) Or should i just wait and see? Jon Kovacs (talk • contribs) 23:26, October 27, 2010 (UTC)
I think you might have to explain YVD to Elemental Knight (from the YVD tournament). I tried to as best that I can, but I think he could use a better explanation. Jon Kovacs (talk • contribs) 22:42, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
you said you got rid of you DED deck Why?! your user name is Yugioh DED and you disambled your DED deck?lets duel on YVD i want to show you it was a mistake,my user name is jjxy --JJXY (talk • contribs) 17:41, November 5, 2010 (UTC)
Re:Alright, we need to get this show on the road
RE: YVD Tournament 3
- Hey there, DED. I won't be participating in this tourney, I'm afraid. I just don't have the time anymore. Enjoy it, though.--YamiWheeler (talk • contribs) 21:18, November 12, 2010 (UTC)
Umm............about the YVD Tourney
I don' think I can make it. The Yugioh Wikia pages are turning blank each time I try to open it and it's been happening for a few days now. Now it's difficult getting into the General Discussion and that's my favorite page! So I guess I have to retire from YVD forever along with Yugioh Wikia............it's been nice knowing you and stuff so well.....good bye. Fallensilence (talk • contribs) 21:45, November 12, 2010 (UTC)
RE: The table
- He could post it on his own talk page. If that doesn't work, then yea, go ahead. You can move it back over later if you want to once it's fixed. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 23:03, November 12, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry about sending all those messages, i was sending them through my Iphone, then a really slow dinosaur. The last message is the correct one.
Kageakumo 03:26, November 13, 2010 (UTC)
just a check up on my info
jus' wonderin' if ya got my info for the tournament?
like i said in email, my deck is on my talk page so if u need to review it, please c my talk page.
--elementalknight 22:42, November 19, 2010 (UTC)
Was the due date for YVD3 info changed to the 26th or am I too late to be eligible?
Hey, I was wondering if there's still time to send in my info for the tourney, my Internet service was interrupted for unknown reasons and this is the first time I have a chance to post (I'm posting from my "office") so please let me know if I still have a shot at it..... Lighness (talk • contribs) 19:54, November 22, 2010 (UTC)
- i dont know whan that is, so i'll just send it now, ull recieve it in about half an hour. Yes, im Pato (talk • contribs) 17:36, November 24, 2010 (UTC)
RE: My info
I thought you were going to send me everyone's data, to add to the table prior to the start. Yea, send it however you want, hotmail is fine. Matchups (if they are ready), < Wikia Name, YVD Name, Time Zone, Deck Type (Optional, this can be done after tournament if you want) > -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 21:43, November 24, 2010 (UTC)
- I replied to one of your older messages on the email, so that would send you my address. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 05:16, November 25, 2010 (UTC)
Hey DED, I was too quick in giving you my decklist, so I was wondering if I can change my decklist. I'll send it to you when I see your reply. Thanks
Kageakumo 14:34, November 25, 2010 (UTC)
So I was putting my deck into YVD for the tourny, and I saw something weird. If you Side deck a fusion or a synchro monster, is it normal that it shows up in your extra deck as well? Jon Kovacs (talk • contribs) 02:26, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
I'm ready whenever you are. And YVD doesn't have Glow-Up Bulb, so I'm going to replace it with another Mystic Tomato. Okay?
can I proxy Spore as Glow-Up Bulb, Trident Dragion as AoD Decisive Armor and Mist Wurm as Trishula?
The program informed me that my decklist had 37 cards. I added in Effect Veiler, Infernity Avenger, and Stygian Street Patrol to make up the difference. Jon Kovacs (talk • contribs) 17:14, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
Sounds okay. And I had no idea that Trishula, Decisive Armor, and Glow-Up Bulb weren't entered.
What part is the tournament held in?
What part is the tournament held in, i forgot after i sent my info to u.--elementalknight 21:31, November 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Certainly! I'm checking it out right now.
- Also, could you please post your critiques of my deck on the forum page? I like having my deck(s) near the top of the page. Runer5h (talk • contribs) 01:42, November 30, 2010 (UTC)Runer5h
Ready? I'll host.
Sure, it it could be done at this exact instance.
Yes, now I am. I'll host.
And you got lucky, I got a godhand the first time.
ok what should i do?
What should i do, RockerXD is no show im still new to tournaments, can u halp? --elementalknight 23:16, December 3, 2010 (UTC)
You said Pato was my opponent, but Dest said he is my opponent. Which is which?
I know, but I can't do anything if he is only available on weekends...
i guess since i got lost along the way u may have 2 DQ me.
How do you enter?
How can I enter? I see some open slots on the board and if your not full I want to join :)
A Note to You for Credit is Due and Due is to You
Hello, I just wanted to inform you that I have set up an Archive of my Talk page and was unsure of how to link to it. I have seen your page and copied the table you used for your Archive box. I just wanted to thank you for your help. --LordGeovanni- (Talk To Me) *Kupo* 09:17, January 2, 2011 (UTC)
- No this was more of a message to inform you that I completely copied your exact text. The link I needed was unknown to me so I just copied yours. Then I edited it appropriately. Technically, this is theft unless I inform you. So I did. :P Thanks and Have a nice day. --LordGeovanni- (Talk To Me) *Kupo* 21:58, January 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Technically, I did and did not steal from you. While I did copy the information from your page, you have stated that it was already on this wikia and therefore was able for me to obtain that on another page somewhere. Still, I did copy the EXACT text of how you have that coded. THAT is what I could get in trouble for. For me to get into trouble for that, I would have to receive a request from you to remove it (that EXACT coding) and fail to respond (by replacing it or removing it altogether). Simply, because you yourself did not code it yourself, you have no claim to be able to force me to remove it. I do, however, respect your condition where I copied from your page. This is why I have done what I have done, and in this way:
- I notified you that I copied part of your code. This was so if you would get offended, you would be aware that someone has copied your code and had the chance to take action. This also allowed me to thank you for your (unknown) help and also allowed you to take the first action to removing the problem if you felt it was needed. If you do have a problem with this, please let me know. I am sorry that it took so long for me to reply to your message, I was having a little difficulty with my internet not allowing me to write on other's Talk pages. Please do not look at this as a message to rub in the fact that I have taken your coding, this is and was nothing but a thank you and to inform you of what I have done incase you were offended by what I did do. Of course, as stated previously, you can request I change it and I will do what I can to accomidate. --LordGeovanni- (Talk To Me) *Kupo* 09:53, January 15, 2011 (UTC)
It's been a long time
Hey dude, I haven't talked to you ever since I was sick maybe last year? How have you been man? Aznskills90214 (talk • contribs) 02:44, January 13, 2011 (UTC) I've been pretty good man. We should duel sometime like we used to. Are you still using your DED deck? Aznskills90214 (talk • contribs) 14:58, January 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Just wanted to pop by and say hi. Haven't spoken to you in ages. Do you still play Yu-Gi-Oh!? I saw some of the messages on your wall and noticed that you said you'd "fallen out of love" with the game. Hopefully not, but I totally get it if you have. That happens to me every couple of months, too, and then I bounce back into it. xP Anyway, yeah, wanted to say hey.--YamiWheeler (talk • contribs) 02:50, July 5, 2011 (UTC)
- And greetings to you too, DED. I recall seeing you here and there on the forums, but we hardly had any conversation. Hope life's been good on you. --Gadjiltron (talk • contribs) 03:41, August 15, 2012 (UTC)
Your welcome. As for remembrance, I remembered you had another account, but forgot what it was. Anyway, I'll contact you when I get on next format, this format is just kinda bringing my personality down, and I just don't feel into it. But new format mean, new decks that can be viable again. ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 13:02, August 15, 2012 (UTC)