THIS PAGE IS AN ARCHIVE AND WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATED! PLEASE GO TO MY TALK PAGE TO LEAVE ANY MESSAGES.
On my 2015 agenda:
[ ] Revive the "Speed Spell" archetype.
[X] Add official Japanese/English names/texts for "Speed Spell " cards from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus. (50%)
- [X] Add official Chinese?, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish names on the card pages.
- [X] Updated card names, lores, sets, packs, trivia, articles, images? and remove/add links in the lores, ruling, tips, appearances, trivia and articles.
- [X] Replaced .jpg images with .png images.
- [X] Transcript and translate? Japanese anime/manga? lores.
EN anime images
- By NC artwork changes I mean something like this. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 12:59, January 23, 2015 (UTC)
Hey um, where you get these from. What episode? File:THESUNOFGODDRAGON-AE-Anime-5D-NC.jpg File:SAINTDRAGON-THEGODOFOSIRIS-AE-Anime-5D-NC.jpg --Kyurem147 (talk • contribs) 02:01, February 16, 2015 (UTC)
Can you clarify something about the Photon and Photon (anime) archetypes. Am I interrupting the info in the second page correctly? Both archetypes exist in the anime and are listed separately on support cards? If so, is this a case similar to Cat and Neko? Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 05:56, February 19, 2015 (UTC)
- At first there was only one "Photon" archetype in the anime, "Photon" (フォトン) came first with "Photon Lizard" and "Photon Sublimation" debuted in episode 22. Then in episode 23, the support "Photon" (フォトン) continue with "Photon Spear". Finally in episode 24, "Photon" (光子) was shown along with (フォトン) as a support with "Photon Shock", as this card was used on "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon". The only reason why "Photon" (光子) exist was because of "Galaxy-Eyes". From then on, "Photon" (フォトン) or "Photon" (光子) continue to be shown together on the card text and now it is like "Cat" and "Neko". WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 04:51, February 20, 2015 (UTC)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation images
- Hi I got some images from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation, still busy to sort and add them myself though. http://www.mediafire.com/download/vftd57kxi6zwb33/Duel_Generation_stuff.zip
- I'll also upload a set which contains all ~6100 card images some other day. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 12:35, February 28, 2015 (UTC)
Regarding the images you're uploading at this moment, how would you describe them in-game? Signature cards? Ace monsters? Also, when do they appear in-game (attacking or when Summoned)? --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 23:19, February 28, 2015 (UTC)
- Technically they are Signature cards, but only these 17 monsters used these non-card animation. They only appears when attacking, but it only for these 17 monsters. The rest use the Card animation which a Card attack card. In the file that Falzar give me, he refer it as boss. WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 23:25, February 28, 2015 (UTC)
- Ok, I doing a little research on these images, they are used for the stage boss characters. Maximillion Pegasus, Seto Kaiba, Marik Ishtar, Yami Yugi, Sartorius Kumar, Yubel, Nightshroud, Jaden Yuki, Jack Atlas, Aporia, Zone, Yusei Fudo, Kite Tenjo, Astral, Vector and Yuma Tsukumo. WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 23:36, February 28, 2015 (UTC)
- The file names are the ones the developers used, I haven't renamed any of them.
- For the repeated counters, no idea why it's repeated, I wonder if it's an error, and that some other card will use the card guard counter image instead of the correct one.
- Yeah the tokens and field backgrounds are in the same folder as the card images.
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 02:52, March 1, 2015 (UTC)
- Can't seem to locate the images for other languages. English card images were just sitting there, complete, in the root folder apparently (one of the rare games which have complete images, instead of building the card image in game with templates)
- http://www.mediafire.com/download/47619dlbyqnofoi/Duel_Generation_stuff_2.zip (mostly useless, probably)
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 00:18, March 2, 2015 (UTC)
Anime card images
- Yes, it is the anime artwork, not the International/Japanese artwork. WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 02:57, March 14, 2015 (UTC)
Central of yu-gi-oh communities
Hi , I 'm a big fan of the wiki and ADM of Portuguese wiki. I recently had an idea, which was create a wikia and / or pages on social networks , where all yugioh communities in all countries and languages, with all variants (per example the wiki decks and the wiki yugioh questions) for wikis can communicate more easily with each other , for projects together , to help each other .... etc .
This project would have the name given in the title and would only serve to communicate , not as an encyclopedia of yugioh
Right now, I'm also contact the other wikis.
For more details , leave a message on my wall .
Portuguese Official Proxies
Hi, WinterNightmare! I noticed you uploaded some Portuguese Official Proxies, like this one, and I was wondering where did you get those. I'm starting to upload more Portuguese card artworks, and it would be great to work with these Proxies as well. --GMTails (talk • contribs) 02:34, October 1, 2015 (UTC)
Quiz Action - Science for 300
For "Quiz Action - Science for 300", why did you add a note to the text? The question is basically the same for the English dub and the original Japanese episode. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 20:52, November 21, 2015 (UTC)
- Except the part where 300kg of iron or 300kg of cotton is not part of the question in the dub. They listed a example, then asked a question "which is heavier?". If you like, you can remove it. After all, I am going for the question, not the example. WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 22:12, November 22, 2015 (UTC)