THIS PAGE IS AN ARCHIVE AND WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATED! PLEASE GO TO MY TALK PAGE TO LEAVE ANY MESSAGES.
On my 2011 agenda:
- [X] Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Spirit Caller characters/decklist (97%)
- [X] Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008 characters/decklist (Complete)
- [X] Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2007 characters/decklist (Complete)
[ ] Yu-Gi-Oh! Ultimate Masters: World Championship 2006 characters/decklist
- [X] Yu-Gi-Oh! GX card's artwork
- [X] Update card lore, image?, and remove/add links in the lore.
Thank you very much for adding so many video games decklists to articles. It is much appreciated. Please do not remove the "Deck" header when you do so, though. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 23:07, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
Welcome to the Wikia!
Thanks so much for help us improve the site! You're doing the job so greatly so far. But only problem is... you continued to forget to sign your edits with four tildes at end of each comment only in Forum or Talk/Discussion Page before click Publish. Also, be sure to put ":" if you're going to make comment next to the line under old one. Trust me, it will work. So please do your best to help us further the evolution of this site! --FredCat 00:28, June 13, 2011 (UTC)
She didn't actually die. That part of Trueman's illusion. Axel's "darkness of heart" was that she would have died, since he would have chosen his father over her. His father regained consciousness and everyone was saved though. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 09:26, June 25, 2011 (UTC)
Just so you know, the partner parameter wasn't actually intended to be used the way you've been using it (though it's completely understandable to think it would work that way). See here for details. Thanks, Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 00:34, July 15, 2011 (UTC)
Destiny HERO Dasher
Konami probably plans to change names of the "Destiny Hero" monsters without that dash in their new names.
"Destiny HERO Dasher"'s new name is mentioned in "The new Terminology and Problem-Solving card text" article in the Official Site.
It only mentions "Destiny HERO Dasher" though, but the shame should be with any other "Destiny HERO" monster. Unless it is a typo which i doubt.
RE: Sorry, plus two questions
1) In Arcana Force Ex - the Light Ruler's name the "the" in worded with a lower case "t" so it should be better if we leave it as it is now.
2) About the Elemental Hero characters I'm not very sure. You should better discuss this with Deltaneos or better start a topic about it to the Forums for more opinions. If I had to guess though I would say that it should be better if we leave them as they're now, since that's how they are named in the Video Games and this is not going to change unless they reappear in a new Video Game.
Nice work creating articles on loads more World Championship items. I've a question about the hairstyles and faces. In World Championship 2008, "Hair No.03" for example is Alexis' hair for females and I think Yusuke's hair for males. In the 2009, 2010 and 2011 games is "Hair No.03" the name used for completely different hairstyles that would need separate articles? Same with the faces. -- Deltaneos (talk) 17:02, July 29, 2011 (UTC)
It seems that they'll leave the dash in Destiny HEROS' names after all! ATEMVEGETA (Talk) 16:19, July 30, 2011 (UTC)
Hey! I just wanted to know what card do you use to find out what cards an opponent have in his deck, hand and extra deck? Because I see that you always add the whole deck when you create a video game character! Thanks! Wilimut TalkMail Paris, 01:18, July 31, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you for trying your best fixing "Super Rejuvenation" article. Not to disrespect your skill, you missed couple parts on that article where I fixed up; you should remove all links from lores and names if they have adaption and bold each word that change (Tribute to Tributed). Other than that, you did great so far. Keep the good work up! --FredCat 01:29, August 4, 2011 (UTC)
Identify this Card
Is this OK? Winter? Winter! WIIIIIIIIIIIIINTER!
Great job with those, though the text for Duelist's Glove was fan-made. Since you seem to be uploading stuff from the Haga duel, is there any chance you could get a picture of the unnamed card played during that duel, because I recall one. It was a big, round monster with a smiley face and buglike antennae. Thanks. Rod (talk • contribs) 03:24, August 12, 2011 (UTC)
- That's not it; the card I'm looking for was on Yugi's side of the field and we don't see the card, just the hologram. Rod (talk • contribs) 03:45, August 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks a lot! That first one looks like it might be a scanlation, though, and that isn't allowed. If you have the volume yourself, could you scan it, like you did the ones from before? Apologies if it's NOT a scanlation. Also, do you by any chance have the volume with Yugi and Seto's very first Duel, the Shadow Game? There were some unnamed cards in that, too, specifically when Battle Ox is shown hacking his way through Yugi's monsters. Lastly, what duel does the Kaiba card with one eye come from? Rod (talk • contribs) 02:16, August 13, 2011 (UTC)
Are you sure that Tsutomu was shown having "Dandylion"? I just want to check this since that card, along with "Neos" and related cards, is supposed to be one-kind-of. --The Goblin (talk • contribs) 22:19, August 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks for the evidence. I'm sorry for doubting you. --The Goblin (talk • contribs) 22:28, August 17, 2011 (UTC)
I just want to let you know the following. A flashback from episode 170 features Sartorius slipping "The Fool" into Jaden's Deck. That means you can add cards seen at that moment under the section "Flashbacks". --The Goblin (talk • contribs) 22:58, August 17, 2011 (UTC)
Could you update the image? In episode 136 Axel used "Copy Doll" to "clone" Syrus. The token, which resembles a doll or a dummy, can be seen after the fake Syrus falls from a cliff at the begining of the episode. --The Goblin (talk • contribs) 21:44, August 19, 2011 (UTC)
They seem to be the same person, likely using three different user names. I warned Fusionist and blocked him when he persisted. Blocked Ultimateowa on the same grounds. Who's the third? Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 00:03, August 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Every cards have a Categories under it. Click the Categories and it will show you a list of cards in the category. For example, if I found a card and it has the Category:Duel Monsters cards. I click it, it show me the list of cards that is under this categories. So far, the Category:Duel Monsters cards have 7,949 cards and it will take time to go through each one just to found a female cards. WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 20:59, August 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Another approach, it is called memory. I play some Yu-Gi-Oh! games, I should be able to recall a female card or not. Same goes for Yu-Gi-Oh! Anime. Another method to found a female card, is to turn on your game and look through each cards to see if a female card. This method, I haven't used. WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 00:32, August 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Hey, just a question about this card over here. You SURE this is for GX, right? Because I uploaded the exact same image in 2007 and tagged it under the original YGO, but that was 4 years ago... it's not like I remember the exact source I screencapped the image or anything. Huajun Chen (talk • contribs) 01:00, August 30, 2011 (UTC)
- I didn't upload that one, it was someone else. He/she change my version of Monster Reborn, so I copy his/her image and change it to .png. I shouldn't have that done, but I was a beginner at that time and didn't know that I could save it as MonsterReborn-JP-Anime-GX-2.jpg. This was my fault and I shouldn't have done that. If you want to know who it was here is the page. User:Tripodnumberone WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 03:19, August 30, 2011 (UTC)
- It appears that that image actually is from GX. See here. So we need a new DM image. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 01:30, September 2, 2011 (UTC)
- 'k. Good to know, good to know. Huajun Chen (talk • contribs) 00:15, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- User:Tripodnumberone upload the image, I copy his image and change it to .png. Now I found out that my Monster Reborn is actually Monster Reincarnation, now I need someone to change my Monster Reborn into MonsterReincarnatin-JP-Anime-GX-2.jpg. I can provide a another Monster Reborn, but you will have to wait. WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 01:39, September 2, 2011 (UTC)
I didn't find the effect of this card that written in Japanese anywhere so I couldn't translate it (The only source I found is here, but It seems to be inaccurate according to the image we have). Blackwings0605 (talk) 14:24, September 5, 2011 (UTC)
Hey, thanks so much for posting such useful images onto the wiki. I didn't know that anyone else was still working on the original yu-gi-oh now and they are useful when adding to the much needed content of some of the original characters. Thanks again.--Qim1 (talk • contribs) 01:06, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
- I too would like to congratulate you on your uploading, and I have a request. Any chance you could get the Alchemy Beasts? They flash by as Amnael is explaining the effect of "Duo Megistus" and the pictures of them we have now are... shoddy. Think you could help with that? Rod (talk • contribs) 23:18, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
Why do you say that anime version and TCG version of Magical Dimension are two different cards? They have the same name and the same image. Their effect are almost the same (not exactly the same, because many manga/anime cards have their effects changed for silly reasons when turned into real life cards). --184.108.40.206 (talk) 19:07, November 5, 2011 (UTC)
There are a lot of cards that have the same image, but similar name.
Here is list of cards
Magic Metal Force vs Metalmorph
Insecticide vs Eradicating Aerosol
Monster Replace vs Shift
Magical Dimension vs Magical Dimension (DM), these two have different kanji and they are translated different.
Magical Dimension is ディメンション・マジック = Dimension Magic
Magical Dimension (DM) is マジカルディメンション = Magical Dimension. If they have the same kanji, then there is no point of creating Magical Dimension (DM), but since they have different kanji, we need to create it. WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 19:18, November 5, 2011 (UTC)
Good work on the briefcase card identification. Never did bother with that episode. Interesting finds, too. Plenty of cards that seemed liked they debuted in GX, but didn't. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 01:33, November 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks, there are still a lot of cards that appears in DM, but I will try my best to identify them. WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 01:49, November 7, 2011 (UTC)
Would you take a look at this and see if you could locate an image of the scene to help with the card identification? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks, Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 13:25, November 16, 2011 (UTC)
- I finish locate an image of the scene. It should be in the talk area in Episode 29. WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 01:00, November 17, 2011 (UTC)
Can you tell me around when in the Duel Takashi's hand was shown? I didn't spot it. I have no reason to distrust your information, but I want to see for myself, since I'm curious how I missed it. Thanks, Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 04:45, November 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Here, Takashi's hand. Next to Reload, Red, and Green. That my reason, unless there is another monster card in Takashi's deck that have a red or green background. WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 05:02, November 29, 2011 (UTC)
What decks do you use?
can you tell me will white night dragon affect by trap hole
RE: Rename these image
- New Layout: For OCG/TCG card images: There is a dash (-) between the card name and the set abbreviation (CardName-SET-LN-R-ED.png)
- Also, there is
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 04:28, December 25, 2011 (UTC)
- I know about that for a while, but too lazy to fix it. Since there are too many images with CardNameSET-LN-R-ED.png, so I just replace it with the new one. To delete all the old image just because CardNameSET-LN-R-ED.png is now CardName-SET-LN-R-ED.png is ridiculous. WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 04:48, December 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Difficulty is easy/medium. I just use the WIND Deck. There are four decks to choose from, FIRE, WATER, WIND, and STATIC. I choose the WIND Deck, since it is easy to use. There was time where I get dead draw with the WIND Deck and lose because of it. WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 00:36, December 30, 2011 (UTC)