Hi and welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh! wiki! Thank you for your edit to the Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V page.
If you need help, you can consult these pages:
The LP article already has images of the Life Point gauges over the years. The page you made may be a bit redundant with that, as the ATK/DEF gauges are similar to the LP ones. ChaosGallade (talk • contribs) 01:21, May 26, 2015 (UTC)
- I'm aware of this. I intend to remove that section from the LP article and consolidate it all into the new gauge one. I'll be adding appropriate links to the LP, ATK, and DEF articles. VinLAURiA (talk • contribs) 01:41, May 26, 2015 (UTC)
- Eh, I think it's better to leave them there and make a "main" template for the LP section of the article you made. ChaosGallade (talk • contribs) 01:59, May 26, 2015 (UTC)
Verily? Have you not watched the GX or 5Ds Dub? I have and they DO use the wrong graphics. Check the summary pages for the episodes. They use LP Graphics for ATK points and vice-versa. --MasterMarik (talk • contribs) 11:44, May 30, 2015 (UTC)
- Stop. At least stop to discuss this. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 16:04, January 20, 2016 (UTC)
- Oh geez, sorry. For some reason I never even got a notification that someone was posting on my talk page. The reason behind my doing this was to improve consistency when it came to inter-article linking. Having some duel sections prefixed with "Featured Duel:" and others without made it a gamble when trying to link to that subsection from a separate page, because any link that incorrectly included or excluded the prefix would break and default to the top of the linked page. VinLAURiA (talk • contribs) 20:39, January 21, 2016 (UTC)
- Hmm. If you really didn't get the notification, I would suggest you report it via Special:Contact.
- In any case, that would be one reason I prefer hardlinking to the templates that have been developed for duelprev and duelnext. Its much easier to manage that way. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 01:47, January 22, 2016 (UTC)