Why Hello There
Hey I know you
--Jennie Rocket 03:51, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
The Neos Deck on my page
It's just a prototype right now I'll fine tune the deck in time but I would like suggestions for it. Please keep this in mind with your suggestions anyone, The deck is meant to be semi serious. I just want it to be able to use all the Neos related fusions mostly and Neos Wiseman Which will be on the side deck with Yubel and Mystic Tomato.
Note : I do have most of the cards in the lists of cards on the page.
Suggestions for the deck I would like to get through my e-mail so please use the e-mail feature to send me an e-mail regarding my deck.
- Interesting deck. If I come up with ideas if I can. P.S. If anyone asks why I haven't been here lately, it is because the two computer's I have access to are slow from time to time. Anyway, see ya. Dmaster (Talk • Contribs • Count) 03:15, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
RE: Wind Deck ??????
So... want to duel on the IRC?
- ARGH! I keep forgetting to do stuff, like sign my posts and put 2 equal signs! I'm not doing very well on the keyboard today. It's probably the heat. -CORN 23:16, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
I'll tell you, but you won't like the answer.
Dreadmaster's ATK depends on other Destiny Heroes you control, not on Dreadmaster himself. If 2 Dreadmasters are on the field, their ATK will not be infinite, but if other Destiny Heroes besides Dreadmaster is on the field, then it will have a determined ATK.
--1exodiafan1 12:35, September 13, 2009 (UTC)1exodiafan1
I wasn't going to be upset about it's attack not being infinite, But I was confused as to what happens when two of them are out plus more D - Heroes. I honestly think it needs an errata where it says other Destiny Heroes except another Dreadmaster. Atleast both of them would have the attack of other D - Heroes.
DP05 only Destiny Hero Deck (Fun deck)
Alright discuss strategies and other fun things any of you can notice/figure out with the deck.
Please remember to keep it the way I asked in this discussion.
Alright here are somethings I notice myself.
- As I previously said Destruction of Destiny can be both good and bad for the deck due to possible loss of spell and trap cards. However it can possibly put into the grave Destiny Hero - Dreadmaster or Destiny Hero - Malicious for use with Destiny Hero - Fear Monger and Over Destiny.
- Destiny Mirage gives the deck some protection from kill spell/trap cards until the deck can get out a 4 counter Clock Tower Prison or Destiny Hero - Dreadmaster.
- Destiny Hero - Dreadmaster will protect the other D - Heroes from being destroyed of course but it also means my opponent will have to resort to removing them from play to get rid of them.
- Misfortune pretty useless but as I said in the chat room to the other users I will laugh if this card ever wins this deck a game casually or against a tournament deck in a casual game.
- The deck has great draw power thanks to Destiny Draw and even the one Guard Penalty in the deck. More about the use of Guard Penalty, To the unseasoned player you may see it only as if you use it on your monster, It can also work if your opponent switches one of their monsters to defense position granting you a card.
- Cyclone Blade I should be playing more than just one of these for S/T control but it also can be used to my advantage in the deck since I can target my own S/T cards allowing me to destroy Clock Tower Prison on my own.
- D - Counter Though it targets and the deck runs only D - Heroes the card is extremely useful for defense. Closest thing I have to Sakuretsu Armor and Dimensional Prison.
- Double Dude and Dogma simple here Double helps get out Dogma
I can't really think of anything else strategy wise for the deck. Anyone else care to say anything towards a just for fun deck?
WTF TWO YEARS?!
- ...you can't do this to me. I'm in college now. I have shit to do. Plus, I only have wireless and I can't connect to IRC. ... is Del still here? How's Fox?
Man, this place CHANGED.Huajun Chen 00:55, September 18, 2009 (UTC)
Can't do what to you now? Yeah Del is still here he and I still don't get along, Fox is unable to get on IRC too because he doesn't have net at his home, hasn't for a while, Also if you have the ability to use instant messengers give me an SN for one of those and I can still talk to you on those. And yeah this place changed a lot. Also it sucks that you cant get back on IRC. Seems like you have tried to connect to the IRC room before? Do you still have anything to do with Yugioh even while being in college?Trygon 18:14, September 18, 2009 (UTC)
Tommorow I'll be at the store, the one at Zephryhills. I might see you there if you go there on weekends. AND BY TOMMOROW I MEAN SATURDAY. --TehBazzard here! 07:38, December 12, 2009 (UTC)
I bet you were the kid who got the Blue Eyes White Dragon from me weren't you?Trygon 17:19, December 20, 2009 (UTC)
- Why do we keep missing one another by like... I dunno, days?! (Or maybe weeks, whatever.) I WAS REALLY, REALLY ACTIVE ABOUT THREE WEEKS AGO. And then Del was like "oh i have nothing else for you to do, you may leave" and I cried and was never to seen again. Yes, that is the TRUE story of my departure. It's Del's fault. Huajun Chen 01:12, March 7, 2010 (UTC)
Del is also the reason I am now banned form the IRC room. Maybe you can fix that for me. Also Del really is a retard. Trygon 01:21, March 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Rulings questions should be asked in Forum:Yu-Gi-Oh! Ruling Queries. The talk pages are for discussing changes and improvements to the article itself. I'll move it to your talk page this time, but be sure to ask questions in the right place next time.
You asked" "If you control an equipped Gilfer and send it to the grave with Chevalier's effect, can you destroy a card your opponent controls and also re-equip Gilfer if there is a legal target to equip it to?"