Hi and welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh! wiki! Thank you for your edit to the Card Trivia:Aid to the Doomed page.
If you need help, you can consult these pages:
List of Spell Cards
- Hi UltimateKuriboh,
- I removed the link on the bottom that I personally added, because I noticed that its link is already on the page. It seemed redundant to have the link twice. It was my own fault for adding it, sorry! --ToonPegasus (talk • contribs) 16:25, April 28, 2015 (UTC)
RE:Guardian Dreadscythe and Reconstructed lore
The problem is that the jpanimelore of both "Guardian Dreadscythe" and "Reaper Scythe-Dreadscythe" are nowhere to be seen and they are far away from accurately describing which effects the card has and how they are used in the anime. Next time, if you see a page with the reconstructed effect notification, you shouldn't change any effects based on the Japanese lore in first place. If you did noticed, in later anime cards, cards that have reconstructed effect normally don't have Japanese lore, as we want to avoid this kind of issue.
I just rewatched DM episode 175 and Rafael didn't clearly say exactly where the effect come from. His explanation was: "At this time, with the exception of "Dreadscythe", all monsters on the field will be sacrificed". While in logical thinking, the effect would come from his last action which is switch "Guardian Dreadscythe" to Attack Position and it is more likely an effect of "Guardian Dreadscythe" like you suggested, there is still a possibility that it can be "Reaper Scythe-Dreadscythe" effect. Since our pages are contradicting about how this effect is explained, I would follow the logic and agree that it is "Guardian Dreadscythe" effect. Thank you for your correction and take time to message me about that. --Blackwings0605 (talk) 04:31, May 2, 2015 (UTC)
- You're very welcome! Thank you so very much Blackwings0605 for taking time to massage me about this! --ToonPegasus (talk • contribs) 04:52, May 2, 2015 (UTC)
- Hi, thanks for this! I may not always cover all of the necessary steps because I really want to edit many anime card pages, and I usually overlook certain aspects. I figured that others could edit where need be...but thank you for this; it was most helpful =) --ToonPegasus (talk • contribs) 03:36, May 14, 2015 (UTC)
- No problem. Like I said, they're not there because I'm bad at figuring out which is which. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 03:01, June 7, 2015 (UTC)
- Ah, yeah, the rename option is restricted to "Movers". If you would like access, you can submit a request at Yu-Gi-Oh!:Requests for mover. Otherwise, it's best to just tag pages and let a mover handle it. --SnorlaxMonster 09:03, November 19, 2015 (UTC)
RE:"Ultimate Offering" (anime)
"Abyss Actor" Proxies.
Why did you upload the Proxies for the "Abyss Actor" monsters under different names, instead of just over-writing the original.
Question: do you think the characters featured in the art work for Power Pressure (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Pressure) bare some resemblance to characters from "The Wizard of Oz"?
in reply to your reply on my page: I wasent planning on adding trivia on it, I just thought i point out someing coincidental (As for the Hybrid, i think it represents the Lion...or Lioness in this case)