I don't know if this can be considered a legitimate archetype. If it is, you'll probably need to rename the page to Shark (archetype) or include an 's' at the end of the word on the monsters' pages, because "Shark" redirects to Ryoga's page. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 20:46, December 5, 2011 (UTC)
Yeah I think I should re-edit them or make a redirect page for Ryoga --themaster1915 (talk •
Yuma and the gang
"Gang" is just other slang for team, like Cathy, Flip, Brock, and Tori. That word is quite common as of lately. But you're right - it should hold off till source popping out of somewhere. --iFredCat 17:26, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
Exactly that is what iam saying.. This episode was put and editted then it was deleted 4 times as i remember so I think it is fake.
About the preview of the episode, it was ZombieLionel (check history) who added it. I merely made links and made the table.
- Oh, and the table I made with ZW monster is simply logical - you can already see that Astral and Yuma performed ZEXAL and in cases they did Yuma had ZW monsters drawn. Energy X ∞ 20:12, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
- I know but we have to wait till it appears or links are provided because he may use a known ZW. themaster1915
- Thank you for reverting the mess up, but please don't say "Idiot User" or whatever related to that - that is known as an insult to other users and they can coming back for more if you keep that attitude. Just simple undoing it and say that it's vandalism, that's it. Don't add an insult or something that adding the wood to the fire. I am not against you or something, just want to remind ya about your attitude that need to be "chill" off. Get me so far? --iFredCat 16:42, November 13, 2012 (UTC)
- That's good, just keep it to PG, alright? :-) --iFredCat 16:54, November 13, 2012 (UTC)
- I will already but what does PG mean? :p Themaster1915 (talk • contribs) 18:16, November 13, 2012 (UTC)
Look like someone disagreed. You need to overlaying with a spirit in order to gain those ZW monsters, Chaos Number is different and Shark was able to get Number C32 without any help from Astral, just on his own. --iFredCat 17:58, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
You are right but I just edited that because in the summary it was written that both will use Zexal.. Let's wait and see who is right in both of us. xD Themaster1915 (talk • contribs) 02:09, January 12, 2013 (UTC)
Anime card effects
Been noticing you have been incorrectly changing anime card lores. I don't think you're intentionally vandalizing, but if you continue to incorrectly change anime card lores without offering an explanation, you may be blocked. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 01:47, October 15, 2013 (UTC)