They took a while for mine...if you just wait a few days, they'll do yours. It really isn't that rude. They might just have been working on a deck for you but didn't post any questions/comments.BobaFett2 (talk)
- Mate, the deckmakers are doing that during their free time. You are asking for a free service, and you moan about having no answer for 2 days? They don't even have to help you if they don't want. Of course they want but my point is, it's like going in a restaurant that give free food and not being happy because the food is a little cold... It's still free and you should be happy to, at least, have someone to answer you (even after 2/3/4 days!) Wilimut TalkMail Paris, 22:20, May 10, 2011 (UTC)
- I understand your point and don't worry, they will eventually answer you. If you really can't wait, maybe you could leave a message on their own talk page, saying nicely that you'd like them to help you as fast as they can. But come on, you shouldn't delete your post because you had no answers for 2 days. I really think that you should put it back and leave them a chance to answer you properly and I know they will ;) Be patient a few more days and I'm sure they will ;) Keep me updated! Wilimut TalkMail Paris, 22:29, May 10, 2011 (UTC)
Whoa, no need to try to shoot that Boba down like if he's coming from a hell. He got the point about the service. It don't running 24/7 just for you, which grant that I stopped interest in that damned "Deck for Free" topic. If you want to get your deck fixing, go to local and have the experienced duelist check it out for you. We do have a life other than this site. So I would just give you a nice advice; Keep your mind collect and calm. It can help you when it come to a flaw of your deck's strategy and process. --FredCat 22:33, May 10, 2011 (UTC)
Dff - Resk
Yo, finally got through all my exams,
Which decks were you wanting me to have a look at again? I've been glancing on occasionally, but only really doing the ones that require little thought, while yours usually have a number of specifications,
so, yeah, if you still want me to, link them at me, as you appear to have removed them from the DFF forum :p
- All 4 links give "The requested page title was invalid, empty, or an incorrectly linked inter-language or inter-wiki title. It may contain one or more characters which cannot be used in titles.
Return to Main Page."
Relax, we'll create your deck as soon as possible, I've asked Resk to look at your deck since I'm very busy this weekend. If he can't I'll do it. So don't freak out, we get to everybody eventually. --Dark Ace SP™ (Talk) 03:24, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
You are treating my decisions as if they were elitist crap. I don't believe in netdecking and I don't believe that I'm superior to others. I just want to help make your deck better and you insist on stuff that I learned didn't work years ago. I'm getting sick of you continuously calling me ELITIST. I am not an ELITIST.BobaFett2 (talk)
I am NOT a vandal. Please stop saying stuff about me just because I am an experienced duelist who does well at tournaments with his own irregular decks and wants to help your irregular deck.BobaFett2 (talk)
I'm not being arrogant and elitist. A wiki was made so that EVERYONE could edit it. My opinions are not elitist. I'm trying to be calm and respectful of you but you continue to call me elitist and other things. I didn't try to force any issue, I tried to make it clear that I wasn't elitist-that I was just using a mathematically proven technique.BobaFett2 (talk)
Halt the Fight
You both, Boba and you, stop the argue and get over with it! I don't care of what shit you're pointing at, just forgot about each other. As the argue won't help you any further with the wikia. I understand that Wikia is free to discuss and point out, but not to argue and judge each other like no tomorrow. So get over with it before I would decide to report D-Neos about this, ok? --FredCat 13:19, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
- So I have see that you both are calming down. So do you not know why Boba was trying to screw up your Forum? We all know that he had no right to change your Deck Recipe just like that. I would like to know your reason of what had Boba done wrong with your forum? --FredCat 13:38, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Cool down, bud, and I have give Boba a point about your deck limitation. I respect your choice of how many numbers you can expand on your own, so it can be your problem when it come to conflict just for you, not for him or myself. --FredCat 13:56, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
- At least he decided to let you alone for now. The truth is, he only wanted to help you with some tips and advice of how to using Tiger Deck, but not to demotion you or something. And I am not demotion you also, as I respect your knowledge and your skill together. I had going through this same thing as you had just through - but I didn't dare to fighting against them because of that. Sometimes they got a point, but sometimes I got the point. No-one are perfect, like Deck has their own strength and weakness together. Twice, Anti-Meta was such to be design to beat the Mega Deck, they lost to Meta easily. It would be due to study and worth of memory of long-time training to counter-attacking the opponents. I would say same with you, you know your deck well and trained your deck well-enough to hold on it own from many decks you have duel and battle. But again, from what Boba was trying to do is to give you some advice and knowledge that would may stretch your deck further and he just misstep in wrong choice of word that could make you upset and speak illness of him. But I would like to let you take break from the fighting for now and continue work on what you wish. I respect you and his way of choice, and I am not going to be against either of you. --FredCat 14:14, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
- That's good you're coming around to accept his piece of advice when the hell is cool down. It's just basic part of your fault and his too. It's come to me when I realized that you both used wrong choice of words when come to discussing and weigh the decide of which is which. So when you're starting to feel the anger, take 5 from computer and maybe take a walk would help you calm down before check again. It would usually helping wiping the trouble off the crevice where you never like to know. --FredCat 14:27, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
Use of forums
Nobody here owns any of the forums. Everyone is allowed to contribute to them. You can remove comments if they are legitimate pure harassment, but people posting Deck suggestions whether you agree with them or not are allowed and you shouldn't be removing them. You can respectively disagree with their suggestions and move on, if you wish. -- Deltaneos (talk) 13:54, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
- You removed everyone's comments, even the one's unrelated to your discussions with BobaFett2 and you removed his comments that weren't seemingly inflammatory. Maybe the stuff after and including the elitist accusations could have been removed, but everything else seemed okay. Alternatively you can stop replying to the comments that are only going to lead to arguments, unless replying is necessary. -- Deltaneos (talk) 15:29, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
Decks for Free
O.K. I get it, but if you wanted Resk to work on your decks, you should have also written somewhere on your post, that you specifically want Resk. I take no offense and will let Resk know that you want him to build your deck, O.K? --Dark Ace SP™ (Talk) 20:21, May 15, 2011 (UTC)
Sorry, I didn't understand that, you should maybe put that in your post next time? And I've talked to Resk, he should be able to get to your deck sometime after Tuesday. He's really busy with Uni. --Dark Ace SP™ (Talk) 20:30, May 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Hit a snag, hey do you really want Trap Eater, or can I put in other tuners that are level 4 with decent stats? Like Mist Valley Soldier, since Trap Eater could be a serious dead draw. --Dark Ace SP™ (Talk) 02:05, May 16, 2011 (UTC)
Are you O.K. with this?
Threw in The Battle Fader, because I felt the deck needed some more time to set up the play, and Fader gives you 1 more turn. Anyway, if you're good with the deck I'll post on DFF, O.K.? --Dark Ace SP™ (Talk) 02:36, May 16, 2011 (UTC)
- Made your Paper tigers build, tell me what you think on DFF page. I'll see it. --Dark Ace SP™ (Talk) 00:32, May 19, 2011 (UTC)
Paper Tigers with Draw Power
RE: You need to stop the generalizations.
- You need to learn the definition of "generalization" before accusing me of doing it. Do you have some sort of mental disability that prevents you from using logic like a normal person? Oh no, it can't be used face-down, who CARES? Oh no, an opponent can nail it with Debunk, but Debunk is a Side Deck card and one would wonder why an opponent, who obviously sided it in against a specific deck type, would choose to use it vs. Reborn Tengu over a bigger threat. Even so, the card isn't a perfect godly card! OH NO. It has counters! OMG, NOOOO.
- What about the actual USES of Reborn Tengu? The ability to float consistently when Synchro Summoning. The ability to nuke the field with Black Rose Dragon, and leave yourself with a Reborn Tengu standing. The ability to clear away several of your opponent's monster hate cards with a card that replaces itself. The ability to Synchro Summon multiple times in 1 turn consistently. The ability to make each Tribute Summon a +1. ALL of those things, are somehow made redundant by the fact that Reborn Tengu can't be used while face-down. Of course. You're a terrible player.
- Also, YCS Orlando already proves the usefulness of Reborn Tengu, and you and your outdated deck couldn't hope to stand a chance in any YCS, even if you made an anti-Reborn Tengu deck, which would prove absolutely nothing, you'd still get crushed. And by the way, Sangan has a COMPLETELY different use to Reborn Tengu, I don't even know why you're comparing them, besides the fact that you're clearly a bad player.--YamiWheeler (talk • contribs) 15:08, May 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Your stupidity has no bounds, clearly. No one cares whether or not you buy the BKSS argument. What are you going to do about it? I mean, besides whine like a little bitch. And LOL. Synchros made this game much better. Somehow, Synchros =/= elitist? You clearly think the world revolves around you and your worthless opinions. So, anyone who uses a Synchro deck is an elitist? Maybe your definition of elitist is a person who easily wipes the floor with your outdated ass.
You know, after hearing you make such a stupid, stupid argument, I can't actually be bothered to continue talking to you. Get your autism, or whatever mental deficiency you have sorted out, mate.--YamiWheeler (talk • contribs) 15:29, May 26, 2011 (UTC)
- By the way, it became a "flame war" because you started the mudslinging and called me an idiot, so I retaliated. Don't try and act all high-and-mighty now. You aren't a mod, and there isn't anything you can do about the posts, besides get into a revert war which is also against the rules, not to mention you're trying to delete posts that don't belong to you just because you can't take that a person is disagreeing with/countering you. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.--YamiWheeler (talk • contribs) 15:15, May 26, 2011 (UTC)
Calm the hell down, my friend. Flame other user is just making it harder to deal by yourself. Do you want to have the WHOLE wikia as your enemy by now? I suggest you to cool your head down once more and think POSITIVE for ever once! I don't want you to end up in my shoes that I had been before when I had an edit war with GrouchMan a while ago, like year or so ago. Heard me, bro? --FredCat 23:15, May 26, 2011 (UTC)
That's third time, didn't your emotion get under your control? Boba only did his best to help you improve your deck, not making you do some shit works and buy it directly. Indeed, it was a suggest, but not force or making you a slave. So calm your anger down right now and reconsider your behavior toward other users very hard. I walked same path as you had before, and it was bad, I am tell you, really bad! No one would like a heat-ass dude just like you are now. --FredCat 22:20, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, I understand that you're suffering the trouble with this, I had a problem with Blue, as he just spammed ban on me almost instant without some comfort discussion, like D-Neos always did. If you don't like that, just be polite and tell him to stop doing it, not shit-talk on him and firing at him like if he's a hellboy coming and smashing your deck forum down with his hammer fist. Also, as I have told you before, if that tip of his is not help, just ignoring it (but NOT delete it, since it can annoy Admins as well) and going on with next brand new tips that don't include same cards. Still, your actions would making a hard deal for Admins (included Boba) to accept and researching, so calm down and keep your mind complete chill. Alright? --FredCat 22:50, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
- If he don't listen, then ignore his tip and advice, pretend that he's just a fruit-fly. That's just tiny and only want a food, you could ignored that bug, then you can banish/ignore that details he gave. Make it simple, move on and learn other users' tip/advice. Alright? --FredCat 22:58, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
- If you want to fighting with Yami, then talk to him at his own talk page, not on mine. All I did was just to make sure how he doing with his side. But I am not taking any sides, like Delta-Neos normal to doing since. And I don't ask you to ignoring only Boba, as you should use some "Common Sense" and repeat that power toward Yami as well. Like with Decks, if you used any old strategies of your (as of saying in your User Page) against any decks, not just Fish Deck that would rape you with Shooting Star Dragon and Red Nova Dragon as you repeat yelled to hate that deck, you should do the same with people. Get me? --FredCat 23:30, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
- I know that and Admins just don't like your actions because of your tempers. So if you don't want that to flame further, ignoring for Obelisk's Sake, their idiotic and move on forth. Those stupidity conflicts are the reason why I ceased attend the "Deck for Free" and each Forums included that as I just building my own decks with my own experiences. For now, my Light City (which lacking of real copy of Thunder King Rai-Oh, only in Proxy) is at it top and I have hard time with new "Lost Sanctuary" deck due to new experience I had when I started to play with it. Yes, each duelist have their strength and conflict, as well as weakness. Look, I don't have any damn Pot of Duality and still I am playing games without them, to show prove that I can beat my weakness. So calm the hell down and think back of why you are suffering the conflicts then get it fixing right for OBELISK'S Sake! --FredCat 23:41, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
- The conflict you have now is let the flame living in your body, cool it down and be collected. If they started the fight, ignore it. If they started to playing with you and your mouth, ignoring it. If they are pushing you, Ignorovat it! You know that violent don't solve the problem, right? --FredCat 23:53, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
I do believe you are a passionate player. You have faith in your own styles of dueling, as evidenced in your forum posts. From your comments against meta, I can see that you are keen on using and sharing new and unique ideas. This is an admirable quality and I think you can better express it if you can avoid the conflicts you've been having in the fourms.
Getting into arguments like these online is something that happens to many people, including myself. I've often let pride get the better of myself and said things that I regret or things that upset people. Although I still stand by what I was arguing for in some of those cases, the way I expressed them didn't help and caused more problems than changed people's minds. You would like to avoid situations like this, wouldn't you? I can see from how you removed comments that you are interested in avoiding flame wars.
The suggestions you've been getting lately you think are too pushy and users are consistantly insisting on cards you don't want to use, correct. It's hard to take criticism or suggestions against something you believe in. I don't think the people you've argued with are always trying to annoy you. Replying in a way that upsets them can discourage them and others helping or listening to your ideas and can in general be harmful to the forum. Maybe it's better to not reply to their comments? The suggestion is there, but it's up to you if you want to take it or not. Or reply in a way that's not going to upset. I think you can do this. You are a keen player who's here to improve their Decks and show their ideas. These arguments and angry comments on your talk page is something you don't need to have to deal with and can avoid.
- I am sorry for your trouble. It's not easy to criticism or insults and it's certainly hard to avoid standing up for yourself in cases like that.
- Could you maybe at least try not leaving comments like [this to begin with? I don't think he was deliberately trying to push the idea. I think it was after that point that the inflammatory stuff started getting posted. When someone does or says something I disagree with, I have responded to them accusingly and it has made things look bad. The best way to avoid arguments like these is to not get involved and there's often nothing to gain by getting involved.
- Telling particular users to stop commenting won't necessarily help. You have unfortunately had this problem with other users and on other sites too. I just want to help stop such arguments happening in the first place. -- Deltaneos (talk) 15:25, June 16, 2011 (UTC)
Re: If you can't handle the ribbing, get out of the arena.
If that's your idea of respect, I'd hate to see your idea of disrespect. I'm done trying to explain this to you, it's obvious you're not interested in learning how to become a better player. Lappyzard (talk • contribs) 20:09, June 22, 2011 (UTC)
Your comments are always funny to read
While it is true that I do not have authority to delete your post on Decks for free, I am not the only one to do so and why? Because you're banned that's why. Take a look at the rules. Thus I hardly think any of the admins would have a problem with me deleting your stuff. IPlay4Fun (talk • contribs) 18:21, November 18, 2011 (UTC)
It is true that you don't have the authority, too. I know that you are just trying to help us with our business, and I thank you, but I can see where Synjo is coming from. I wouldn't be happy if someone not involved deleted my request. Synchro Maniac10 (talk • contribs) 23:31, November 18, 2011 (UTC)
- OK, here's the deal (I need you to listen, before you start to yell at me):
- You seem to believe your the victim, but the "ban" is also slightly your fault as well. The no staple thing is fine, no reason we can't really make a deck without staples, bunch of subs, but the odd card choices? There are better cards for that.
- There was no reason to say: "and I found it pompous and arrogant, not at all useful for how to build a deck..." That wasn't polite and the main reason we have some of the issue we have now.
- You really do use the word "elitist" way too often, tune it down. For now, let me try to calm everyone down, before this gets too out of hand. Okay? ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 02:23, November 19, 2011 (UTC)
That actually looks really solid! Just make sure you have a Formula in the Extra Deck and splashable Synchro/Xyz like Stardust, Utopia, Brio, etc. Oh, and Dimensional Prison is also just slightly better than Sakuretsu Armor, since it banishes the card. That stops the monster from coming back, and gets rid of Stardust Dragon also. One more thing, a 3rd Duality would be really nice to get all of the pieces of your combo together. Speaking of that, I'm assuming the strategy is to set/play most of your cards to leave only NMK in your hand, correct? Overall, the deck looks pretty good to me. :D Synchro Maniac10 (talk • contribs) 04:28, December 21, 2011 (UTC)
With the little testing I did on that build, of course I had issues with that. :P I'm not entirely sure about Catsith, as too many monsters may clog, but it sounds like a step in the right direction. You could always try it out how it is first, then try Catsith. Closed Forest is pretty good, since many current decks like their Field Spells. It also baits out MST over a relatively small attack boost and annoys the opponent in general, making Wanghu hard to run over. Anyways, make sure to replace Heavy Storm with a 3rd MST. You have too many traps to use Heavy well enough. Another MST is your best option here. Did you replace the Armors and add the 3rd Duality? Synchro Maniac10 (talk • contribs) 04:40, December 21, 2011 (UTC)
No, I mean replace the Sakuretsus with Dimensional Prison as I said in a previous comment ^^. The main reason for replacing Heavy Storm is because of your high number of traps. More often than not, you'll be giving up at least 1 or 2 of your own traps in exchange for your opponent's cards. So, in decks like this, I tend to leave Heavy Storm out and just run 3 MST. Anyways, the suggested idea of making the opponent kill it might work, but I'm not sure how you'd do that efficiently. The idea crossed my mind when I built the deck, but it would take a lot of support for NKM, and probably less room for other little things. Synchro Maniac10 (talk • contribs) 17:28, December 21, 2011 (UTC)
It's Ok, I Wouldn't Call It Spamming :P
Yeah, it's looking pretty decent. 2 Dark Deals would probably be fairly sufficient, as long as you run enough other discard cards. If you'd give me a bit of time and it's ok with you, I'll help you after New Years', since it is the holidays and I'm VERY busy with other things. I'll be glad to help though. :) Synchro Maniac10 (talk • contribs) 04:21, December 23, 2011 (UTC)