Malefic Selector Issue
- Also apply that to other Tag Force cards differing in properties with the actual card. If not, just move the lore to the Tag Force Lore. 0123456789 The Great 03:56, January 20, 2019 (UTC)
You do know you can upload a new image over the old name? Because I have renamed this image, for I just don't see much logic of uploading the image, then delete it the week afterwards. ☺ Energy X ☻ 21:07, January 23, 2019 (UTC)
- It seems pretty strange not to use this functionality, that's all I am saying. It reduces the amount of work, at least. ☺ Energy X ☻ 21:55, January 23, 2019 (UTC)
- While it's good to put up a notice that the JALORE of a card is still TBA. The CardTable has a function to add the page to a hidden category Category:Cards with a Japanese release needing a Japanese lore. And the most important thing is the EN Lore, so this template can be disregarded. Does not mean you must not add that template though. I just stated the fact.
- The template you given links to the image, which is the one clogged with SAMPLE watermark. I suggest you add the link to the original image, or a site hosting it. To the edit summary.
- I suggest you archive your talk page. It has gotten quite large and long now.
- I reccommend you sign up for Discord and use it. That way, we can be in faster contact, and with more privacy. 0123456789 The Great 13:39, January 26, 2019 (UTC)
One user was blocked, the other was warned. Anyway, I've deleted the articles, but kept the images, since you and others can upload new images over them, if needed. ☺ Energy X ☻ 21:05, March 20, 2019 (UTC)
- Have we done this for previous openings/endings already?
- Remember, this site is (or rather should) be used by 13+ year-olds. All I am saying is that we should write out content, regardless of how disgusting it can be (remember that anime and manga had some pretty horrible scenes, some of the times). If it is too much, well, we can always just leave a link to that Youtube video, at least. ☺ Energy X ☻ 22:47, April 4, 2019 (UTC)
I've added a comment on both articles with <!-- --> tag. Anyway, while it is true that Lightning did survive with 1 LP using Jin's data, both that data and Lightning were absorbed by Bohman. Besides, the latter did expect a fair fight, and as people said, he acted as a judge by taking Lightning's data to exact justice. ☺ Energy X ☻ 16:49, April 18, 2019 (UTC)
- Hey again Supratim, hope you're well, happy and taking things easy! :)
- If I may, I can't help but put my two cents into this after reading about this Duel's outcome. While I haven't seen this Duel in question yet, when I read about how Lightning "won", I'd say we got our "Most Evil Villian of VRAINS Award" recipient! I actually checked on 'Pedia how they would interpret this and uh, yeah--it seems them folk (unsurprisingly) took this literally by saying that Lightning won and Varis lost respectively. I can see why--@ face value, the uber below-the-belt way Lightning acquired 1 LP is still having LPs at the end of the Duel after the last card effect resolved, regardless of how it got there and of Bohman's so-called playing the referee. With Varis definitely having 0 at the Duel's end, he lost. Nevertheless though, I believe our interpretations are more accurate; it reflects Lightning's shallow hubris and willingness to conquer (which I think makes him the first Yu-Gi-Oh! antagonist to have never lost a Duel.) Indeed, given how devious Lightning had to get to delete Varis and leave Bohman to pick Playmaker's bones (Playmaker better be ready for the high-stakes bout to come,) this Duel in question definitely seems worth watching!--May FORZA be with you, your loved ones and friends!! (talk • contribs) 17:25, April 18, 2019 (UTC)
- BOLO for Special:Contributions/Hallowed Ground the Man he's still changing it after the fact. Pitifulheartles (talk • contribs) 17:44, April 18, 2019 (UTC)
Hello, sorry for replying only now, but i understand now what your saying.
anyway thank you and im so sorry, it won't happen again.
[If this card is destroyed by card effect and sent to the GY] in Fire Phoenix @IgnisterAthena 15:43, June 12, 2019 (UTC)
- Anyways, I did some of the work on the pages. It's mostly copy-paste of english and japanese lores. Moreover, I find the Decks to be a bit of interest to include them on existing archetypes, like Simorgh#Official Decks.
I took most of the images from the first chapter (source). Maybe you could play a "game" and identify these cards? It's just that these are very low quality ones, and I can't identify them on my own. ☺ Energy X ☻ 19:44, June 28, 2019 (UTC)
Every Episode counts
Well yeah, it didn't have the changed lore doesn't make sense because i only added those episode since it's a show for cards. I notice the Later Version Lore became a thing and decide to continue working my best i can to make the wiki good. I haven't seen this messeage since i responde just now. I'll take notice in the future.Yuri Kurosaki XD (talk • contribs) 07:23, September 19, 2019 (UTC)
Do you can extract the artworks of cardsfrom the game Link Evolution? because I,ve heard that are at least 9500 cards... I mean from what game can you take the recent artworks for some cards at least give me an advice about this.
Card table update
I have made a new template that replaces the old Card set table template. The new one uses a much lighter code syntax, and there's no redundant "table inside the table" element, either. So from now on, when you encounter a card page, it would be great if you could update it. Same goes for any new future pages, too. ☺ Energy X ☻ 15:20, February 1, 2020 (UTC)
LenilsonLG72 (talk • contribs) 15:09, April 30, 2020 (UTC)RE:Templates Thanks for the headsup, i'm still new for editing articles here, so i need to get better to programming them, but any hint avaliable for any edition will be very welcome for the best of this Fandom portal.