Stamping Destruction describe.
- Maybe I should do that more in the future... It seemed like help the unregistered users understand how they work. --FredCat 20:49, August 29, 2011 (UTC)
Swap Swap Swap!
Fistsmacking in 3... 2... 1...
He's baaaaaaaaack and just trolling that he ain't vandalizing the shit! --22:37, August 30, 2011 (UTC)
Forum:Deck Contest 19: How the **** do I summon that? ---Dark Ace SP™ (Talk) 02:28, August 31, 2011 (UTC)
- I know, I was playing with more cards for same cost. And freaky, Deus and Falzar bugging on me about moving the questions to Forum - I told them that it's allowed (Cheese approved) to be moving. I don't understand what with their brain lately. --FredCat 14:04, September 6, 2011 (UTC)
Hey, just to let you know that I created new article, which I am researching on many similar and difference. So if you notice something that I don't know or missing, just tell me and I can do my best to add them in. Here's a link to the whole details I found so far... --FredCat 21:52, September 7, 2011 (UTC)
I know that and followed BF2s advice, but as I said on the forum that leaves me with 38 cards and few level 3s; I need additional advice to make it usable, both figuratively and literally.
And if you can't help with the Koa'ki Meiru deck, PLEASE point someone who can in my direction. I need it badly. The deck works against the right opponents- I've come out a winner against powerful Verz and Fairy decks- but I need help against the not-so-right opponents. I wanna keep it as KM-focused as possible in terms of monsters, and wanna make it a decent anti-meta deck, even against Xyz if possible.
Also, I've refined and worked on my Dragunity deck as of late, so maybe sometime I can run it by you? Sorry for all the favors all of a sudden, but I really wanna make these decks work.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round 06:39, February 8, 2012 (UTC)
dude trishula is forbidden, can't you accept it? I know it starts running from march. but it's better if we establish it now u.u So other people don't get to excited and then start cyring once they know the truth
fine then, if you put it like that u.u
- Well, haters gonna hate. --FredCat 00:59, March 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Dovahkiin Deck (with no Trishula/Trap Dustshoot) and few other that already prepare for March 2012. That also involved Meta-Light I had a while ago (Lightsworn, now reviving thanks to Dragon Collide release) --FredCat 01:06, March 1, 2012 (UTC)
- I also prepared E-Rabbit Dino Deck, but it didn't complete yet... and I am forcing to remove Trap Dustshoot from that deck, as well as Trishula... And put in Red Dragon as well as MST in. I am missing at least 10 s/t cards... My Monster counts in Main and Extra are complete though. --FredCat 01:12, March 1, 2012 (UTC)
Ok... Sorry, I mustn't said anything like that... The thing was, I was seriously mad at someone... At that moment, and I saw this arque between you and the other user and... Damn, I kind of got pissed off and let my anger flow... Thing that wasn't absolutely right and I definitely don't going to bother you, anymore... So, I guess, I mean it's obviously was my bad and I feel very ashamed of what I did...
Answering to your question... No, I don't think it's good to call any people any dirty thing of any kind... And, if you see my writting is terrible, horrible and terribly obnoxious it's probably because I'm latin american and I don't know anything about English so I just try to write it with the best grammar I can, so... Well, If that (The message) clear your askings, I will now leave.
Thanks bro, that means heaps of a lots :3
thank you for the advice...
New Ideas wanted
Kitty's Puzzle Article
Dunno if you can see it; I just created couple new articles since I am also unofficial becoming "teacher" to teaching my buddy (Dragonborn87 in DN) to understand the Yu-Gi-Oh more various... I gave a puzzle (like one that I just upload) with no Deck recipe (like tell you what you have to draw from, I forgot to add it) and marked it as failed. Anyways, Just give it a look and tell me what do you think of it. At least, if you like, you can give me your well-aware strategy that can overcoming that puzzle and I will be pleasing to post it up somewhere other. Thank you - It won't be hard to find; my user page - FredCat's Puzzle Article - Puzzle 1. --FredCat 20:04, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
- No worry - I am not in hurry - I have a week, most like hit Thursday, before going on and thinking of next set of questions (for my buddy to improve his experience and knowledge) along with 1 Puzzle included. His first quiz included that puzzle I posted was failing - he only passed 3 out of 10. This puzzle was along the failure. --FredCat 02:29, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
Dark World: Necro vs Dark World cards
My bad. I wasn't thinking of that (that it was a Field Spell as well). For the record, the editor did not leave a reason why they removed that cards AND it is 3 AM here... Yeah. Only 1 of those 2 reasons are truly valid. Except I cannot tell you which one because it is still too early. :P --LordGeovanni- (Talk To Me) *Kupo* 08:14, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Hello? --FredCat 21:51, April 12, 2012 (UTC)
Now I understand that you wanted to erase my errata for "Infernity Break", but maybe you should think about this. You may not think this is a good errata, but it will be in the future when "Legendary Collection 3" for the 5D's saga is released.
Sincerely, Wikia Contributor 22.214.171.124.
P.S. If you meet the guy that deleted my edit for Focus Force's trivia, tell him he doesn't know 25 to the second power is 625.
- ... Priority is just Ignition Priority. There is nothing more to it. Priority isn't even an official term, and Konami clearly have no intent to use it, so priority is definitely gone.--YamiWheeler (talk • contribs) 21:41, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Except Priority isn't a thing. They don't mention it anywhere, and they've clearly gone through the trouble to make sure they didn't. Ignition Priority was what defined priority's main concept. Everything else associated with priority is now "fast effect timing."--YamiWheeler (talk • contribs) 22:07, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
If you hadn't already figured it out, we finished the updates to the Deck Guides. Anyway, go and join in the discussion at the MAIN Deck Guide Page (In Sticky Threads), and tell the others what Guide you plan to write or update. ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 01:31, May 17, 2012 (UTC)
RE: I require your assistance
Weekly Deck Contest Number 30!
Please check it out! You may like it, if you do, sign up!
(Please respond here to comment back) So since when the one that required more than 1 or 2 Monsters, like for Steelswarm Hercules or Steelswarm Caucastag (as seen in here) that said monsters reckless Steelswarm Genome effect that can allowed them to using one as two Tributes... Hercules' lore is wording like "Obelisk the Tormentor", which must have at least 3 monsters, not 2 or less to tribute summon him. I checked the Tip article where you undid the edit, you're possible to be wrong for that point. If you can't using a Divine Monster that used double-tributer to Normal Summon Obelisk, then you could not with Hercules. --iFredCat 15:00, July 28, 2012 (UTC)
Next time, if you're making new comment that don't relating to the topic, create new one (it's just right there on button where you usually click "Edit" on your own Talk Page) so you can have your own topic beside mine. --iFredCat 17:21, July 30, 2012 (UTC)
I'm in a bit of a predicament. On Dueling Network, my Infernity deck runs Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier, which has a good hand emptying effect and lets me bridge into Void Ogre Dragon. Since I heard that Brionac is getting banned, should i run Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth instead?Ja1lbreakr0cks (talk • contribs) 19:06, August 18, 2012 (UTC)
Seal of O. in Anime
Well, you got a point but... it's such to be there as write in the lore, Falzar added it and mistook "Fusion Deck" for "Extra Deck" - therefore he fixed it there. He's the reason why it was there in the first place. As seen in this history. If you disagreed, go talk with him before change it! Again and again, discussing before change, like think before acting. --iFredCat 19:14, September 19, 2012 (UTC)
- I understand that, but I respect Admins more than you believed. Even ATEM made his own mistake (base on Dragunity Aklys Rulings once) but he was always correct with many rulings. So please, talk with Falzar about the reasons why you disagreed to that point before change it. --iFredCat 19:33, September 19, 2012 (UTC)
Deck Contest 34
Forum:Deck Contest 34: Destruction of the Inferno! ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 01:24, November 23, 2012 (UTC)
Deck Contest 35
Forum:Deck Contest 35: Rise of the "Numbers" Mafia -Dark Ace SP (Talk) 22:50, December 8, 2012 (UTC)
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Deck_Contest_37:_Howling_Troposphere--Evolution Is The Key 18:13, February 9, 2013 (UTC)
museum of lolno and wtf?
what happened to the museum of lolno and wtf? that was very amusing for me, especially that where do effects resolve article.Anuj Bhyravabhotla the Braves Fan (talk • contribs) 22:53, February 11, 2013 (UTC)
Follow up the comment, may I have a permission to copy that topic into my own article? Since you're the creator of that topic... Don't worry, I will still credit and kept the connect of it to you as long as possible. --iFredCat 23:05, February 11, 2013 (UTC)
If Solemn Warning really gets banned, what are some other cards that function like it? Or should I just put in another card like Bottomless Trap Hole or Torrential Tribute? And if I should, which is better?Anuj Bhyravabhotla the Braves Fan (talk • contribs) 18:52, February 16, 2013 (UTC)
How to replace newly banned staples
Do you know of any good cards I could use in my Infernity deck to make do with the loss of Heavy Storm and Monster Reborn?--Anuj Bhyravabhotla the Braves Fan (talk • contribs) 21:52, August 31, 2013 (UTC)