In order to see the previous discussions, go Here.
Could You Help?
There is a spammer that I can't seem to rid of from this site. Could you help me get rid of him? Xerdek! 03:32, February 17, 2012 (UTC)
- I just fully revived the page (That user appears to have stopped. Let's hope it stays that way). Shardsilver (talk • contribs) 03:41, February 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks. Xerdek! 03:43, February 17, 2012 (UTC)
My reason for removing that info was becasue it was ridiculous, how could those cards have been Numbers when they werent even picked up afterwards? and the reason they were blank was probelbly the animators being lazy or making an error again like they always do.
I may not agree with you, but I do respect your opinion. With that said, instead of ripping it out, why not just go on those talk pages and discussion it? Shardsilver (talk • contribs) 20:27, February 29, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Re: Banlist
- Thanks, I'm already getting a lot of use out of being able to move more pages in a small amount of time. Upon Galactic Overlord's TCG release, it's really going to come in handy. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 16:59, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
- On an unrelated note, I'm looking at yugiohpedia, and I can't help but wonder, what's the point of it? As mentioned on Dinoguy's page, it is a literal copy and paste of what we have here. I'm all for multiple wikias, but right now, while its in its infant stages, you need to take it in a new direction, to differentiate it from this site. For example, remember the discussion that was had about how we don't put character trivia? Why not suggest to the founder to turn that site into a yugioh trivia wikia? --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 19:05, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, I have similar thoughts as you, I'm just trying to help the founder. I am definitly considering asking him to allow speculation, speculatory Trivia, and adding things that explain how a character could have won the Duel to make it much different from here. By the way, I tried to word Yamikawa's and Orbital 7's article different from this one (they should look somewhat different on there). Shardsilver (talk • contribs) 19:12, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
- I am agreeing with him - that's great to have friends to supporting each other. --FredCat 02:34, March 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Not to sound like a buzzkill, but I think everyone was unified on that one particular stance against that person.--YamiWheeler (talk • contribs) 02:43, March 12, 2012 (UTC)
Sure. What should be included in mistakes are: wrong ATK/DEF/Level, incorrect artwork or type of card (such as Normal in place of effect), discrepancies in effects etc. Playing styles of characters, such as the one you pointed out, are different because it was intentional.--PoirotH (talk • contribs) 19:04, March 12, 2012 (UTC)
Hey, don't worry about that part - the important quote I know from my school; "If you don't know, just ask." That never annoying me at all; like with all those Forums for the good reasons. I can't blame you for trying to keep the situation smooth - it's complete alright to talk with them without get some emotion conflict, like with Cheese. From what I can see on him; he's perfect okay with being well-information from you. And yes, I can read emotion through word - but I should keep myself to not judge the book by it cover, the other famous quote. --FredCat 02:41, March 16, 2012 (UTC)
I should agree with your discovering - I have been reading and conversation with few real live Twins through my life - Naturally, they don't born at exact same time, some borne 6 minutes before their siblings did, give at least 5 to 15 minutes between their "birth". So Leo did born first before Luna but interesting that Leo is little... immature, ya know? --FredCat 00:20, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Both still referring as Immature (not acting like polite, respect guy...) but you're right about that difference. Other users who think that's wrong is just dumb. --FredCat 02:09, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
I wouldn't list No. 6. A card is included into a character's deck if the character has played it in a duel or the card is shown to be part of their deck. In Atlathal's case, none of the mentioned requirements is fulfilled. It can be listed if one of the requirements happens in a flashback, though. -- The Goblin I'm feelin' the flow 14:50, March 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah you have a good point, I'll remove it (or you can add a note somewhere mentioning how Tron gave it to III). Shardsilver (talk • contribs) 14:53, March 29, 2012 (UTC)
Undoing the Black Cat's Undoing?
Thank you for revoke the edit that he had done it - he just did it on your, but I revoked it and told him it's not his article to mess up in first place. If I were an Admin, I should ban him immediate. --iFredCat 02:47, June 18, 2012 (UTC)
Ey, you were right.
MeowbackiFredCat 18:34, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
Your loyalty is appreciated, but it would be a tremendous help if you could flag up things that have been blatantly been copied and pasted. I've edited the template to reflect that, and all cards will now show that it is forked from here, as well as showing it on the main template itself, but if the Founder of that Wiki has taken it upon himself to copy without providing attribution, his misdeeds need to be reigned in.--TwoTailedFox (My Talk Page) 17:24, November 26, 2012 (UTC)