Honda is unconsciously!
Do he survived the weight of many boxes that crushed him into "unconsciously"? That's where you're wrong - we have to say that he's "dead" to making Yami Yugi enraged and kicked Mobuka's butt in the game. --iFredCat 16:37, June 5, 2013 (UTC)
Pyramid of light
Anime card images
- Don't leave spaces in the card name when uploading their images. We don't leave any spaces in the file names. Also, any images that you make by yourself, such as the "Double Fusion" image, will be deleted, since they aren't from that 1 website. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 12:07, December 17, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm going to repeat what I said in the above message above this one. Do not do it again. (I say this because of the fan-made "Amazoness Trainer" image you uploaded.) If you do, you're going to be blocked as a reminder. As an additional note, you are not allowed to host images on your User Page. However, you can put "links" on your page instead. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 06:03, December 26, 2013 (UTC)
Regarding ZEXAL and episode 97
Please note that Astral was not possessed by Number 96 but just "evil"; please watch the episode before making such edits.
Please work on your grammar before making edits on pages. Additionally, please watch the anime as some of your points are wrong such as: Yami Bakura being sealed instead of dying Number 96 possessing Astral in episode 97-98 The V cards being kept by Yuma Number 96 being "Sealed"; he's DEAD I have been forced to watch your every edit from now on, as I will be checking for such errors in the future.
Tell me about it. Samueljoo, for the love of the lord, enough with the mistaken edits. You've been told several times (and corrected) and I've frankly had enough. Sanokal K-T (talk • contribs) 02:46, January 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Now I feel bad. Just make sure of your facts before you edit, and if you aren't sure, just ask someone. Sanokal K-T (talk • contribs) 02:54, January 9, 2014 (UTC)
I'd suggest leaving ZEXAL episode 97 alone for now. ZEXAL II wasn't introduced until Yuma and Astral reconciled with one another. Before Astral was corrupted, (that wasn't Number 96, mind you) he and Yuma attempted regular ZEXAL. ChaosGallade (talk • contribs) 08:13, January 12, 2014 (UTC)
- You have been warned by other users about this. Yuma and Astral DID NOT attempt ZEXAL II when Dark ZEXAL happened. ZEXAL II only came to exist as a result of their bonds being renewed after Yuma saved Astral from his Dark ZEXAL rampage. Add it again and you will be temporarily blocked. You've had enough warnings.
- You can be a good contributor, but your insistence on this issue is not helping. Please check your facts. Thanks, Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 17:14, January 15, 2014 (UTC)
Every couple hours I go through the list, I see a couple of edits that you made that were undone. You need to check your facts before doing this. Cut the crap please. Editing isn't something you do at will. The edit button is to correct mistaken info, not place mistaken info into it. --DysonSlinky (talk • contribs) 01:39, January 19, 2014 (UTC)