Honda is unconsciously!
Do he survived the weight of many boxes that crushed him into "unconsciously"? That's where you're wrong - we have to say that he's "dead" to making Yami Yugi enraged and kicked Mobuka's butt in the game. --iFredCat 16:37, June 5, 2013 (UTC)
Pyramid of light
Anime card images
- Don't leave spaces in the card name when uploading their images. We don't leave any spaces in the file names. Also, any images that you make by yourself, such as the "Double Fusion" image, will be deleted, since they aren't from that 1 website. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 12:07, December 17, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm going to repeat what I said in the above message above this one. Do not do it again. (I say this because of the fan-made "Amazoness Trainer" image you uploaded.) If you do, you're going to be blocked as a reminder. As an additional note, you are not allowed to host images on your User Page. However, you can put "links" on your page instead. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 06:03, December 26, 2013 (UTC)
Regarding ZEXAL and episode 97
Please note that Astral was not possessed by Number 96 but just "evil"; please watch the episode before making such edits.
Please work on your grammar before making edits on pages. Additionally, please watch the anime as some of your points are wrong such as: Yami Bakura being sealed instead of dying Number 96 possessing Astral in episode 97-98 The V cards being kept by Yuma Number 96 being "Sealed"; he's DEAD I have been forced to watch your every edit from now on, as I will be checking for such errors in the future.
Tell me about it. Samueljoo, for the love of the lord, enough with the mistaken edits. You've been told several times (and corrected) and I've frankly had enough. Sanokal K-T (talk • contribs) 02:46, January 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Now I feel bad. Just make sure of your facts before you edit, and if you aren't sure, just ask someone. Sanokal K-T (talk • contribs) 02:54, January 9, 2014 (UTC)
I'd suggest leaving ZEXAL episode 97 alone for now. ZEXAL II wasn't introduced until Yuma and Astral reconciled with one another. Before Astral was corrupted, (that wasn't Number 96, mind you) he and Yuma attempted regular ZEXAL. ChaosGallade (talk • contribs) 08:13, January 12, 2014 (UTC)
Could you please leave the page alone? I know me saying this is a bit redundant, but your last edit was just a few awful bits of grammar that didn't add anything. I'm taking it personally as well, considering I WROTE the summary for that episode for this wiki. Sanokal K-T (talk • contribs) 02:48, January 19, 2014 (UTC)
- You have been warned by other users about this. Yuma and Astral DID NOT attempt ZEXAL II when Dark ZEXAL happened. ZEXAL II only came to exist as a result of their bonds being renewed after Yuma saved Astral from his Dark ZEXAL rampage. Add it again and you will be temporarily blocked. You've had enough warnings.
- You can be a good contributor, but your insistence on this issue is not helping. Please check your facts. Thanks, Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 17:14, January 15, 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry Cheesy, but I'd like to point this out once again, as he seems very insistent about this: Yuma and Astral never attempted ZEXAL II in episode 97 until they reconciled their bonds in the next couple episodes after that. Instead, they tried regular ZEXAL, but Vector stopped it, and Astral forcefully merged with Yuma into Dark ZEXAL. ChaosGallade (talk • contribs) 03:04, February 8, 2014 (UTC)
Every couple hours I go through the list, I see a couple of edits that you made that were undone. You need to check your facts before doing this. Cut the crap please. Editing isn't something you do at will. The edit button is to correct mistaken info, not place mistaken info into it. --DysonSlinky (talk • contribs) 01:39, January 19, 2014 (UTC)
Some people, even me, are starting to get tired of you adding in mistaken information in episode and character articles. I suggest you do research by watching the episodes carefully before continuing. ChaosGallade (talk • contribs) 08:33, January 21, 2014 (UTC)
Image policy edits
While your edits to the image policy were surely well-intentioned, they indicate you have little to no idea how it works. The information you tried to add was already on the page, under a proper header. -OW is not for anime and manga cards, it is for cards obtained from Konami's Official Website. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 12:56, January 24, 2014 (UTC)
- That is a very nice looking image, Sam. But if it's not an official image, it cannot be used on the site. Since it's not on yugioh.com and the size is much smaller than the images from there anyway, it's fan-made, isn't it? What site did you get it from? Remember, we only want official images, even if the fan-art is good. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 13:05, January 24, 2014 (UTC)
You have got to start uploading images with proper file names. None of this "4559723090243234.jpg" stuff or whatever. Just a short title describing the image you're uploading. Consider this a warning, ok? --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 15:28, January 30, 2014 (UTC)
I said this on another page, but I wanted to say it here. We go by the original events over the edited dub, so don't replace original events with what the dub said (dub stuff ether goes in parenthesis like this, or in a "Difference in adaption" section). Also the 'to be continued" is in every dub episode involving a two part or longer Duel. Shardsilver (talk • contribs) 13:38, February 10, 2014 (UTC)
You should still be able to edit your own talk page while blocked. If you wish to appeal, please do so here. Wookieepedia (or any other wiki) does not need to be involved. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 02:20, February 12, 2014 (UTC)