Hey, thank you for upload clearly images, but may you please check the Image Policy to understand how you can create the image with correct address - REDU-JP### is unnecessary in the image URL address after all. I am pleased of your effort to get them in this site ^_^ --FredCat 16:10, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Please upload images with the proper names. You're causing us to have to do a lot of unnecessary work fixing your uploads. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 17:32, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
- When you save an image on your computer, use the "CardName-SET-LN-R-ED-Misc.jpg " format. Instead of naming it something like REDU-JP032 Little Trooper, name it LittleTrooper-REDU-JP-C. LN= Language, R= Rarity. The links Fredcat and I provided list examples.
- Also, you can sign your messages by typing three "~" at the end of your post. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 17:51, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Admins and trusted users who have been granted the ability to move images will have to fix the ones you've already uploaded. I've already done a couple. If they haven't been renamed by the time I get home, I'll fix the rest. If you upload any more, just make sure you've named them properly beforehand. Feel free to ask me to check the name before you upload one, until you're comfortable. Thanks for your uploads, and welcome to the site! --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 17:58, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Go with ImageName-TF05-JP-VG.jpg. Sorry about the mix-up, and thanks for all your work. Don't worry about the images you've already uploaded, I'll ask Falzar to bot them to the right name, and then update the forum topic to the current rules. :) --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 17:24, April 22, 2012 (UTC)