I do not participate much of the site pojo!--Modo assalto 02:10, September 22, 2009 (UTC)
Touhou player sighted!
Greetings, Reimu. Gadjiltron here, another Touhou fan and player. --Gadjiltron 01:42, November 12, 2009 (UTC)
'Sup Reimu. It's me, DHR ;) --User:DarkHeroRaven 21:05, Nov 27, 2009 (British Timez)
Hey Reimu! I'm sending this message from my school! Sorry for not being on MSN the past couple of days, it's my exam week and I have a lot to do. Yup, the Wiki isn't blocked at my School >_> Not sure when I'll be on today. Just thought I'd let ya know. --DarkHeroRaven 11:34, December 7, 2009 (UTC)
I'll probably be more active next week onwards. Your message made me chuckle, so thanks for that :D Also, if I'm not on early today, could you relay the message to Curt for me? Thanks in advance.
Oh #@*&ing %)(#
As a touhou hater, I would please let you GTFO. At least pick a sexy chick like Suika or Hong or someone, not stupid Reimu. If you find out who I am, please contact me.
I'll say they killed Ra!
I'll say they killed Ra! No one is even gonna want to put that card in a legal Deck, let alone legalize it.
--1exodiafan1 00:25, December 16, 2009 (UTC)1exodiafan1
Sacred Beasts Petition
Thanks for signing my cyber-petition.
--1exodiafan1 00:04, December 17, 2009 (UTC)1exodiafan1
I actually chuckled at the fact of you said about "RIP GB"... --FredCat100 19:17, January 4, 2010 (UTC)
Just leave him alone, any more insult and you will take in result of banning from this site. Beware of what you're saying. --FredCat100 23:09, January 11, 2010 (UTC)
- If it's truth, it still INSULT, it's NOT flexible site. Nor it's under your control. So back off the insult and leave the tip/ruling to their original words alone. If you continued to insult the cards, you WILL be suspend from this site for week or worse, months and up to year. --FredCat100 23:15, January 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Wow FredCat, are you serious? XD ~InfinitySlayer 01:41, January 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Lol at FredCat treating this site like it's SRSBSNS --DarkHeroRaven 21:02, January 12, 2010 (UTC)
I took the liberty of reverting your vandalism. Don't make me have to revert something else. Runer5h 20:53, January 12, 2010 (UTC)Runer5h
- See, kids, this is how you sucessfully troll --Reimu-H 20:55, January 12, 2010 (UTC)
- lol Runer5h got trolled.
- Who doesn't enjoy trolling Wikia? /troll --DarkHeroRaven 21:02, January 12, 2010 (UTC)
- lol inside joke, and trolling is what Reimu does best. ~InfinitySlayer 02:32, January 13, 2010 (UTC)
Please do not post Spam
Please do not post spam like that again.Altyrell 19:30, January 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Lol you guys are so easily trolled --DarkHeroRaven 19:32, January 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, and one of these times it will get him a temp vacation or an outright ban.Altyrell 19:34, January 13, 2010 (UTC)
fala Reimu-H como vai??
o certo não seria Cavaleiro Herói Elementar Neos ao invés de Herói Elemental Cavaleiro Neos??--Modo assalto 18:55, January 20, 2010 (UTC)
Lol u trol me --DarkHeroRaven 16:53, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
- o u
- u u
- n u
- n f e
- b l
- u b e r
--Reimu_H, Touhou fanboy 16:55, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
OK, I probably won't be on much either lol. Might be going to Neil's. olol --DarkHeroRaven 15:45, March 12, 2010 (UTC)
I think that person who posted about PSZ and DAD being cost, I think he is right, as DAD and PSZ are first card that are popular and also costy when they're coming out. --FredCat100 12:39, March 21, 2010 (UTC)
*fuck u, ele heros are awesome..*
haha, wouldnt that be funny 2 hear once in a while. no, about the synchro thing, i am so fuckin serious.. every deck is trying to find ways tonegate special summons and have more powerfull monsters with better effects than every1 else. as u can c in my decklist, i have 2 or 3 ways to get around stardust, D.A.D., e.t.c., people always assume you are going to synchro summon so includes cards like Royal Oppression and more powerfull synchro's. against me these are a waste of time. when they realise this and side out their royal oppression's, e.t.c, i side in my megarocks and gigantes'. i usually use 3 Compulsory Evacuation Devices to combat Stardust Dragon and Blackwing Armor Master .The Transmigration Prophecy (my favorite card) can remove the threat of Plaguespreader Zombie, Quillbolt Hedgehog and stardust dragon. the signer dragons have under 2000 def (exept Ancient Fairy Dragon) so if i were to use Book of Moon my Big Piece Golems could take them out easily.Ancient Fairy Dragon will not even require the use of book of moon and as both monsters would be destroyed my megarocks would become even more powerfull. hand destruction gives a little draw support and helps dump a few more rocks in the graveyard and reckless/mask is brilliant for draw support. threatening roar will help protect me against spirits/majestic dragons while removing them as a threat. Gravity Bind is a long term threatening and when i'm ready 2 attack, just use m.s.t./heavy storm/giand trunade ;-p. that is, if my opponent doesnt destroy it 1st wich would save me wasting a perfectly good card.
this is only part of my deck strategy but i do not care to finish. hope i enlightened u as to y synchros are not 'compulsory' in decks :-)
by the way
i challenge you to give me any card wich i cannot counter or avoid..
--Blazen8 13:24, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
spiritualism cannot b negated, it can still be chained to. super polymerisation cannot be chained to but i have no cards that do negate spells/traps anyway (untuill i get Koa'ki Meiru Sandman). i can remove the special summoned monster easily. u also pointed out earlier that nobody uses fusions anyway (exept glad. beasts wich dont require a fusing card such as polymerisation) so this card is invalid. y didnt u say something clever like Dark Fusion, Jinzo or Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8.
--Blazen8 07:34, April 2, 2010 (UTC)
Você é brasileiro? ShredderArbok 23:01, April 4, 2010 (UTC)
You're on here too?! I had no idea. Don't worry, I'm better about this wiki, it's got more structure.--Thanonyx 19:57, April 9, 2010 (UTC)
Stop vandalising the page and I will stop reverting your posts. --LordGeovanni 19:06, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I already told you, vandalism as in maliciously damaging someone's work. In this case, it is my work. And this exact argument has happened before, between me and another user and an admin left the page that way so leave it be. --LordGeovanni 19:12, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
Then why lost a picture that I deleted? Read the damned law of this site. No site picture permission in any place except by it own name. --FredCat100 20:24, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
And I am just too stubborn to quit. If you still have a problem with anything, Please visit the Talk page because YamiWheeler is still fighting on your behalf. --LordGeovanni 20:27, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
- This is also prove you had been love by Yami-Wheeler XP --FredCat100 20:29, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah, but he's an idiot who doesn't understand reason. I mean, look at the people he has backing him up. You can't talk to him, and I don't have the patience, nor the time, to revert every idiocy-backed edit he makes. I wish the mods had a rule against this stuff. They're so quick to undo a useless Trivia or Tip page edit, but don't touch things like this. It might as well be vandalism.--YamiWheeler 22:28, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
I am still able to compromise. Yet even not neither of you has made any effort to do so. --LordGeovanni 01:14, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
Infernity Guardian Effect
- Could that happening for casual duelists? I am aware of Infernity OTK combine for Hardcore/Pro players. --FredCat100 (talk • contribs) 21:57, June 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Then can you please create a casual section for that? So casual player can learn the way to using that kind of combine? Also I noticed that you rejected Full Salvo from the list. --FredCat100 (talk • contribs) 22:01, June 30, 2010 (UTC)
- What if it's only opinion for casual player? You would call that duelist suck if he/she only have Full Salvo for last minute addition? --FredCat100 (talk • contribs) 22:05, June 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Understand, I only say this if and only if that player don't have last remains space for special card, like the one you mentioned or in the list of that section. --FredCat100 (talk • contribs) 22:12, June 30, 2010 (UTC)