Are you another duelist that hates the fact that every duelist uses the same Splashable cards that everyone else uses just to win? I don't mean that in a bad way of course, I'm just asking? User:Land_of_dogs
- Yeah, in tournaments staple cards are kinda necessary,because you know someone is going to use a quick, cheap deck. It's good to find other duelists that use some originallity though. Nice to meet you by the way. User:Land_of_dogs
What do you have against the god cards. And do you mean all the god cards, because the Wicked Gods are awesome.
It's not offensive, I was just curious. Counterfeits are bad. I knew this one guy, he kept boasting that he had a Blackluster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning (this was when it was really big and it just came out), and he traded it for a lot of really rare cards, then got into a fight with the guy he traded with because the card was a fake. It was hilarious too because they were actually trying to kill each other over a dumb card.
RE: Celestia, Lightsworn Angel
No problem! There's an error in the Italian Twin Swords of Flashing Light - Tryce and it says:"INCREASE the ATK of a monster equipped with this card by 500 points". And look at the last sentence!!! --Rein Weiss Ritter 10:50, 21 June 2008 (UTC)
Lightsworns, Batterymen, Crystal Beast, and Dark Gaia (aka the decks 4 of my commonly-played peoples play). I don't like them. Plus, Lightsworns are just (insert nasty word here). My opinion! Don't sue me. I like cheese :) Chris427 01:29, 4 July 2008 (UTC)Chris427
- Er, translate the name, that is. The card lore looks illegable. -- Deltaneos (talk) 23:58, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
You pulled EIGHT!! That's pretty epic! --Riko 23:50, 16 September 2008 (UTC)
- Is that why you don't like Aurkus? Or do you just don't think he's worth it (cause I find him pretty useful) --Riko 00:18, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
- Never thought of it that way --Riko 00:43, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
To give they a new and better look so more player can see them better.
- It looks like I made a lot of mistakes. :( Thanks for picking up the slack. Danny Lilithborne 03:25, 22 September 2008 (UTC)
what do you think of my decks? Destiny Hero monster are cool.