Say you left a topic about being new. When you get a chance you should come by my chat room. Its located on my User talk page. You can find people to talk to and help with just about anything there. Hope you become a long lasting member. --TheDivineDuelist 09:34, February 25, 2010 (UTC)
When are we going to duel? Have you downloaded YVD yet? -bewk 20:00, January 4, 2011 (UTC)
Advice from one user to another.
Between you and me, it would be much appreciated - by everyone - if you did a few things.
- Use proper sentence construction, capitalization, and spelling.
- Don't curse on the wiki. I saw on your latest post on Forum:Yugioh Wiki tier-list? that you used a certain word that starts with s.
- Above all else, please stop trolling (troll (verb): To disrupt the operation of an online community, particularly by luring others into combative argument). No one appreciates this, and it makes you look like a fool. (No offense.)
Me vs. You
I will not duel you on KCVDS, as there are multiple ways to cheat on it. You can download programs that let you see your opponent's hand and deck. I have seen on websites that host KCVDS tournaments the phrase: "if you suspect your opponent is cheating..." many times. There is no chance of cheating on YVD. It also has a better shuffling mechanic. So, are going to chicken out? -bewk 18:23, January 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Fact: there are no cheating programs for YVD. Fact: there are cheating programs for KCVDS. It's sad that you don't know the difference between hacking and downloading a program. Good job chickening out, sir. You have failed. If you still wish to duel on YVD and I lose to you, I will make no excuses, and you can proudly state that you beat bewk at Yu-Gi-Oh. -bewk 04:42, January 7, 2011 (UTC)
- fool i saw ur post on Runer's page ur the conceited one and do you even know what that means? learn the definitions of the 12 words you use idiot im better than you at card games and arguing u know that and ur sooooo scared that u wont even attempt to duel me cuz u know what will happen! lol scaredy cat go cry in a corner you pathetic lifeless nerd u play a childrens card game, you obviously have no social life i feel bad for u
- ur post on my user talk page is so dumb it makes no sense. u say you arent going to duel me yet u say u arent chickening out? wow lol no logic to be found, i wouldnt be proud of beating you i beat 4 noobs like you before breakfast and i beat 7 during every regional i attend -bewk 02:29, January 8, 2011 (UTC)
- What made my post a troll post? -bewk 01:02, January 10, 2011 (UTC)
In response to your post on my talk page...
I would like to be very clear about something, Raiga, so read well. You say that you have a much better life than me?
You know NOTHING of my life - in fact, as little of my life as I know of yours.
So, I'll educate you about what I've been doing tonight, just to give you a small taste. I am an Emergency Medical Technician (look it up if you don't know what it means), and tonight I just helped treat a terminally ill patient. I made this man's life better of my own free will, and now I've got a warm feeling inside me because of the good I was able to do. So don't assume that I'm a "kiddo" or merely a "nerd", or even that your life is better than mine.
Of course, I don't know whether or not you do the same, or even more. You may be the world's greatest philanthropist - you may be busy treating disease-ridden children in the poorest regions of Africa - you may have even been one of my crewmates as I rode the ambulance to go treat my patient. I don't know.
However, given the level of maturity you have thus far shown to the members of this wiki - Blue-Eyes White Kid, me, and others - I doubt that these are true. Particularly the last one. The men that I served with tonight were all mature adults. Raiga, all you have ever presented yourself as is a narrow-minded, immature, cowardly, and self-centered brat.
I accept the possibility that I may be wrong about your position in real life. But I believe that my assessment of your conduct on the internet is completely valid - and I challenge you to find someone that follows your beliefs.
But that's not all. I challenge you to become a more mature presence on the internet, to show a more respectable face that people can agree with and disagree with - without rancor. I challenge you to duel Blue-Eyes White Kid, on his own terms, without cheating. I challenge you to change my opinion of you.
Have you heard of this site called DuelingNetwork? No downloads required, just make a nickname (they don't spam), make a deck (takes 3 minutes), and challenge me to a duel. How about that? There are no excuses. It has no glitches, no cheating programs, and supports every YGO card in existence. -bewk 18:27, May 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Okay, I'm hosting a duel right now. The password is bewk. It is near the top. -bewk 21:00, May 22, 2011 (UTC)