- 1 Renaming a page
- 2 The page says it's 1 year post the anime in the dub
- 3 As this is such, can I mention this on Jaden's page?
- 4 episode 189
- 5 undoing changes
- 6 LODT
- 7 Undo
- 8 Reptile Strongest
- 9 Claw of Hermos
- 10 Re: trivia around effects
- 11 You agree to change Téa Gardner's pic at the top?
- 12 Tanuki
- 13 vermillion dragon mech
- 14 apologies on the templates
- 15 reply to: apologies on the templates
- 16 Reason to revert
- 17 Nesbitt
- 18 Removing posts
- 19 FIRE Thunder monsters
- 20 Atem
- 21 Dr. Crowler
- 22 Gx Duels
- 23 Undoing
- 24 Larz
- 25 = Reason to revert?
Renaming a page
The page says it's 1 year post the anime in the dub
It's mentioned on said film page Dark side of dimensions is 1 year post the anime in the dub. If that's true, wouldn't mentioning that in all anime character pages such as Téa, Yugi etc?
As this is such, can I mention this on Jaden's page?
There are many claims in both versions he only ever cared for himself. Therefore, do you think his page should mention said claims?
This would be the second time you undo my correction. I already posted the screenshots in the forum.
you keep undoing my changes, even though I already proved the episode 189 one, and the gift is actually on the card itself, which I won't mind doing a screenshot if needed.
You do realise the light isnt a main villain of a season its the ceneral villain of the whole show.
- Nightshroud is equally central to the series. Also please sign your talk posts with 4 tildes (~). Pitifulheartles (talk • contribs) 16:07, 19 March 2021 (UTC)
Ogdoabyss, the Ogdoadic Overlord is stonger in terms of ATK, while Gagagigo the Risen, Gogiga Gagagigo and Aron, King of the Abhyss are the strongest in DEF. --Hanmac (talk • contribs) 11:18, 22 March 2021 (UTC)
- Ah, but Gogiga has only 2800 so leave that part out. Pitifulheartles (talk • contribs) 11:19, 22 March 2021 (UTC)
Claw of Hermos
Why are you removing my trivia from Claw of Hermos. I've given examples and you've removed it twice.
- Timaeus has Amulet Dragon, DMG Dragon Knight and DM Dragon Knight, Destruction Dragon is not Critias. Pitifulheartles (talk • contribs) 15:39, 26 April 2021 (UTC)
You are not reading my post properly. I said that all of Hermos' fusions made an appearance in the anime. Dark Magician the Dragon Knight did not make an anime appearance. and Destruction Dragon did not make an anime appearance. Destruction Dragon IS a Critias card. It's in the first line of its text.
Re: trivia around effects
Ok, i got your message and i promise it won't happen again, but in this case i think the third line of this page should be removed, huh? https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Card_Trivia:Mask_of_Restrict
You agree to change Téa Gardner's pic at the top?
Her school clothes seem too early series and plain to be at the top pic. Can we please have her top pic her battle city or brief waking the dragons outfits?
Why did you do this unedit? (https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Card_Trivia:Leaf_Transformation?diff=4393284&oldid=4390219)
- Firstly the name is incorrect. Secondly similar names is hardly noteworthy. Pitifulheartles (talk • contribs) 14:57, 10 May 2021 (UTC)
vermillion dragon mech
can you remove that trivia page on vermillion dragon mech? these cards have so little in common that its not even funny. thats not what trivia means
apologies on the templates
i don't know how to program card types right, so i need an tutorial about it, if it is possible to teach.
reply to: apologies on the templates
i will pay attention from now on, sorry.
Reason to revert
Is there reason you revert my edits?
He defeats Tristan. Therefore, saying the whole gang won is misleading. At least keep in or find someway to mention his defeat in said article. His suit is clearly Black
This is the third time that you have removed one of my contributions with no reason to do so. And this is has happened with many other Users as your Talk Page has a fair amount of posts complaining about you removing content instead of changing it, or providing no explanation as to why it was removed. Please stop doing this when there is no need. DawnBringer (talk • contribs) 22:11, 7 June 2021 (UTC)
- Lore and card properties have no real relationship to begin with. Pitifulheartles (talk • contribs) 22:18, 7 June 2021 (UTC)
FIRE Thunder monsters
Ok, i see you've been reverting many of my editings, which i didn't try to understand why, but what was the point of reverting my editing in the Thunder Monster page, when it's clear that there are no FIRE thunder monsters? Do you have something personal against me? I'm sure i didn't do any wrong to anyone here. Ok, my deepest apologizes if i sounded rude and arrogant in my above message, but i think i deserve to know why you undid it. I'm not wanting to cause problems, tho
- The trivia you're inserting doesn't pertain to where you're placing it. Pitifulheartles (talk • contribs) 01:19, 8 June 2021 (UTC)
May I ask why you reversed my edit? Is there something wrong with the information?
May I please ask why you undid my edit on his page? It was mentioned in 92 by Bonnaparte that he lost to freshmen and got his Medal from a 5 year old thats how he got the medal by beating the kid in a Duel. And also Sarina is the leader of the light Brigade it says so in the GX navagation tab Namsham1 (talk • contribs) 22:11, 23 June 2021 (UTC)
I dont want to edit war with you agaian.
Please Please Please stop undoing my edits. I added categories saying these duels are from GX which they are your just being an Ass for no reason Im reporting you to Energy X.
Im not undoung your edit im typing it again while fixing any grammar mistakes I had. I dont want to cause problems here just give me a reason when u undo my edits please and thank you
- Again, plot points were also wrong and please sign your talk posts with ~~~~. Pitifulheartles (talk • contribs) 23:02, 23 June 2021 (UTC)
- Do I need to remind you of those duel ghouls that were trying to invade on Jesse and Zane's Duel? Cards were simply being played to prevent access. Pitifulheartles (talk • contribs) 15:13, 25 June 2021 (UTC)
A battle is when you fight someone with your fists. A duel is when you and your opponent plays cards against each other Ive watched Yugioh for years. Also Lp may have been shown offscreen.
- Now you're entering the realm of speculation again... and you've stopped signing... Pitifulheartles (talk • contribs) 18:14, 25 June 2021 (UTC)
No im not Speculating anything im saying Duel disks were on and cards were played during the DUel. The monsters attacked and Larz won and it said in the epsiode summary that he Duled and beat the Dark world army. And yea i didn't sign by mistakeNamsham1 (talk • contribs) 22:11, 25 June 2021 (UTC)
= Reason to revert?
The Duel ended almost instantly after Jesse played Take Flight. Therefore, is there a reason to revert my edit?
Just saw your comments-- my bad. Will adhere to naming guidelines going forward
- It's rather redundant. Going to include this obvious move on everything from "Pantheism of the Monarchs" to "Orcust Crescendo"? Pitifulheartles (talk • contribs) 18:09, 14 July 2021 (UTC)
It’s not redundant if it’s in the same archetype or series, because then the situation is different. For example, I would put on pantheism’s tip page that you could send it with Erebus or Ehther. I wouldn’t say that you could send it with p-glacier. It would be highly unlikely that I would run it in a monarch deck. FrostBeast5 (talk • contribs) 18:41, 14 July 2021 (UTC)
So now that I’ve had to read a card effect to you, and brush over some basic deck-building skills, will you let my helpful addition, that in no way harms anyone, stay?
- If it's, in the words of Team APK, a combo like tributing Sangan for Caius then no. Those aren't worthwhile combos to add to tips pages. Pitifulheartles (talk • contribs) 02:41, 15 July 2021 (UTC)
Is there a list for specific criteria that a tip must fit? If not, you are harassing me just for my helpful additions, because your evaluations are completely subjective. So unless you can point me to that list right now, why shouldn’t I report you? FrostBeast5 (talk • contribs) 13:49, 15 July 2021 (UTC)
- Tips have to actually make an impact, otherwise it's just obvious commonsense. There's a reason Shawn7777 is cleaning up the tips pages. Pitifulheartles (talk • contribs) 13:51, 15 July 2021 (UTC)
Dartz and Rare Hunter (Character)
i'm Brazilian, Rare Hunter was Voice Acted by Guilherme Lopes, Dartz first voice actor was "Fritz Gianvito" and "Marcio Marconato" was his second voice. you can also see those informations on "Anime News Network", the only wrong information they gave was the order of Dartz Voice actors (Fritz Gianvito was not the second voice). also, please, put "(brazil)", just to avoid problems with the portuguese european dub