This user is not available for any wiki service. Please, for any questions. Contact a superior, but if it's still any Portuguese-Related edits. I can still try to help around.
|Hey, don't forget to create a new topic and to sign your post. 1 more thing, respect this rule: Always create the new topic when you want to talk about something new. Talk about something that is about this wikia or the chat wikia. If you don't respect these rules, Laggia will be forced to removed them. - ＮＳ|
^ Want to find a post? Check here. ^
I dont know how to thank you
You saved my life dude. Even I was insult you, you still show me your mercly. I will never forget this. Thank you so much bro. Also is my KaminoYami account could be unblocked??? --184.108.40.206 (talk) 21:16, February 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Again; I came to conclusion that I should stop. And So I did; I cannot do that, not after what've done. You evaded your ban, you weren't ever allowed to be in the chat. I cannot break the rules.--~NS~ 21:19, February 12, 2013 (UTC)
That's why I'm love you this much as a friend Nexus. Because you trying to unbanned me, if you remember you was my best friend 7-8 month ago while you adding on my fb. But still you are my best friend (even if I can't see you too much). But my only problem is can't getting a chance here, so I have more important problem than this. My destiny is in admins mercy. --220.127.116.11 (talk) 21:33, February 12, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, would you mind helping to bring some sense to this guy? He seems to go on that the article he posted and Starter Deck 2009 are completely different things when the cards in both articles are clearly the same. ChaosGallade (talk • contribs) 17:55, February 13, 2013 (UTC)
- It's already discussed; I already redirected him to the forum. The Page will soon be deleted and he will get a better explanation. It's just a matter to drop it and wait till the page gets deleted. --~NS~ 17:58, February 13, 2013 (UTC)
Lord of the Tachyon Galaxy - PT
I think the image does actually say "Senhor". It looks like there are two vertical lines between the "N" and the "O" in the first word. It also seems to say "Edição em Português" in the top corner. -- Deltaneos (talk) 21:11, March 10, 2013 (UTC)
- I looked liked a Spanish version, I'm sorry but I gotta be very cautious because we have seen news that Portugal was getting prints but we only have seen the Booster has proof and no card prints were seen. I'm already on it, because I've contacted a friend that can ship me boosters, decks and etc... I already asked about Cosmo Blazer PT version, if he says that he can't find or his suppliers never had it or something like it, I calling it a fake proof. Eventually it needs to be removed if we don't get more proof other than the booster and the blogs. We need to see the card's prints. --~NS~ 22:18, March 12, 2013 (UTC)
- It's only for 3 days, it won't be too long. --~NS~ 19:11, March 19, 2013 (UTC)
You banned me for "Insulting/High Level," however, your so-called "users" weren't being all that nice, either. I don't have screenshots, but they insulted much worse then me insulting them. ItsInHisDNA (talk • contribs) 19:15, July 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah... this is the part where as much I would like to believe in you, I can't because you can't provide any proof. So sorry about it. --~NS~ 19:30, July 8, 2013 (UTC)
Click on the image itself that I uploaded, and you'll see in the upload history that I put down a link showing where I found it. It's quite authentic, I assure you. ^^ --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 16:52, October 18, 2013 (UTC)
Hi Nexus. I was wondering if you have or know of a site where we can get un-watermarked Portuguese images from YS13. Currently we only have this box art. Even a single watermarked image would be fine, actually. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 01:04, October 26, 2013 (UTC)
- No problem man, I wasn't able to find any pictures either. Maybe one day you can ask one of your friends if you can scan or photograph some of their cards for us. :) --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 11:28, October 26, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm good! Honestly glad to hear you're still around, seeing how most of the old chat crowd either moved on or ate blockhammer. Ah, memories... Lord Grammaticus (talk • contribs) 22:28, January 4, 2014 (UTC)
Portuguese Sneak Peak
Hello Nexus, I like to ask you if there are other Portuguese sneak peaks. I remember that you made a comment right here that there was a Portuguese sneak peak for Shadow Specters. Are there other Portuguese sneak peak like Cosmo Blazer, Lord of the Tachyon Galaxy or Judgment of the Light? WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 05:44, February 19, 2014 (UTC)
Can you please show proof then? Like, a picture of a card from each set/Deck since Cosmo Blazer? Or a pictures of Portuguese Sneak Peek posters or booster packs? It really would be appreciated. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 13:45, February 19, 2014 (UTC)
- I can try, but I can't promise anything since I've been and still am busy with school...--~NS~ 13:56, February 19, 2014 (UTC)
- The locals where I was in Legacy of the Valiant has that poster. I can take a shot at it, I can only do that this saturday.--~NS~ 19:00, February 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Any update? What I'm looking for really, is at least a somewhat decent picture of at least 1 card from each Portuguese product, from Shadow Specters on and upwards, so those images can be uploaded and card pages/galleries can be updated with blank images for other cards of that Portuguese product. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 21:45, February 26, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah, I know. I haven't been able to do anything for personal reasons. But since I have 3 days off. I can try to do something. --~NS~ 13:51, March 3, 2014 (UTC)
- There was of BP02, dunno about the Round 2. Sadly enough I only have the Portuguese name but I don't have the list.--~NS~ 13:59, March 18, 2014 (UTC)
- Do not worry. I'll still be around, I just "retired" from wikis in general, but I'm still able to give my support in any Portuguese-related edits.
I was wondering if you'd like help with promoting this wiki. As a profession, I'm a sysadmin and can help you with fixing any problems that may occur on this wiki. I'm a bureaucrat on the The Big Bang Theory wiki(I act as a sysadmin there), admin on Half-Life wiki, and a veteran member on Avatar wiki.
P.S I messaged you here too in case you did not see my message on Guilty Crown wiki.