Hey Neo, cool to see you here! I don't know if you plan on editing here any, but if you do and need help figuring anything out, feel free to ask me. ;) 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 19:42, June 29, 2012 (UTC)
Hello Ark, please listen to me.
First, you're right to hated me, I could give you all false info. But you can looked at my performance on here. I couldn't give false info in last 8 months, so please unbanned my country's ip. İf you do it, I will be happy. At least thinking about this. I need your help bro and thanks. --Clock God (talk • contribs) 12:40, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
- No. I've gone over why not, Alper. It's not up to me. --NeoArkadia (talk • contribs) 12:42, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
Yugioh wikia chat
I see, what I should to understand me Ark?
Actually, I have edited every zexal episode but it's not fake like janime forum. İt's real, I give a source. Trust me Ark, please trust me, if you will not accept me on NAC, at least join to wikia chat for 5 minutes. At least thinking. Please Ark, I have no another optinion. --Clock God (talk • contribs) 12:54, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
- You do have an option. It's called: "Leave Ark alone". :) --NeoArkadia (talk • contribs) 12:56, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
Ark, I beg you bro, I don't want to harassing you, but at least join the wikia chat bro. I beg you Ark please do it. ı should talk to with you on there. Can't you do it for 5 minutes? --Clock God (talk • contribs) 12:59, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
Ark, look at here: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:I_need_help_on_becoming_member_of_Neo_Ark_Cradle_forum I made the forum to understand me. But, I don't know why you insist on don't join chat, if you do it I will pray you everytime to going to heaven in the other world. Also my life is like hell and only NAC can turned heaven my life from hell. I mean my destint in your hand, pleaes understand me bro. At least add me of your MSN. --Clock God (talk • contribs) 13:02, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
Look Ark, my situation is in good here. I only banned from chat to insist on becoming member of NAC, in other words, I banned from chat because of you. So, please Ark at least join the chat. --Clock God (talk • contribs) 13:18, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
- ... Is anyone else finding this to be insane troll logic...? --NeoArkadia (talk • contribs) 13:21, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
Look at here
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/NeoArkadia_and_NAC_forum --Clock God (talk • contribs) 13:30, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Excuse me Ark, and welcome to the Wikia by the way (yeah I'm Kankurou).
- Alper, seriously. Quit this already. Your non-sense and infantility is starting not to bother only all the members of NAC, but the members of the Wikia as well, who also have nothing to do with this. What, being hated by us at NAC isn't enough, you wanna be kicked from every existing Yu-Gi-Oh! site? This is a serious Wikia. Behave, your get out. If you don't, we'll have to kick you out by force. Your stupid behavior is starting to pass the limits, and I'm getting pissed off (probably not only me). LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 16:14, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
The info about vistlip's single which will include Artist is already on their website, but I'm not sure about the translation of the first track - 深海魚の夢は所詮、. It would be, what, "After All, Dreams are Deep-Sea Fishes,"? I think "深海魚" is not being used in the literal meaning, but I don't understand what they could mean with that being used as adjective to "Dream". Maybe something like "your deepest dreams"? :/ LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 16:27, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
- I'd wait for lyrics to a degree. But It is "After All, The Dreams of Deep-Sea Fish..." or "The Dreams of Deep-Sea Fish are After All". Music does tend to be pretty esoteric at times, Kankurou. --NeoArkadia (talk • contribs) 16:35, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
I know that song. But I can't wait for 7 October. Also there is new yugioh video game. İt's called Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force Duel. I don't know if it's real or fake, but here is source: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Tag_Force --Clock God (talk • contribs) 16:45, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Please stop using my page to spread your crazy lies. :V --NeoArkadia (talk • contribs) 16:47, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
- @Ark - Agreed. I guess I'll let it as "After All, the Dreams of a Deep-Sea Fish..." for now.
- @Alper: NVUEROJPDJOPSJIFONSDJN I'm really starting to get pissed off dammit. I can't bear this sh!t, I'm right now talking to Deltaneos. LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 17:08, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
Please translate this
遊戯王ＺＥＸＡＬ「幻の大激突!!ダブル希望皇VSダブル銀河眼!!」 2012年9月24日(月)夜7時30分～夜8時00分 シリーズ遂に完結！遊馬ＶＳカイト、真の王者は一体どちらなのか！？遊馬の希望皇ホープ＆ホープレイ、カイトのギャラクシーアイズ＆ネオギャラクシーアイズが激突する！
あらすじ カイトの心の奥底に眠る葛藤を解き放った遊馬。２人は息をつく暇もないほどの激しいデュエルを展開し、それぞれのエースモンスターとともに全身全霊でぶつかりあうデュエルが続く。 結末が見えない闘いの中、フィールドには奇跡ともいえる光景が広がるのだった!! 勝つか負けるか、そしてこのデュエルの先に待つものとは…。
- Because it's you demanding it, Alper? no. I do these sort of translations on NAC. And I refuse to be used as your work monkey. --NeoArkadia (talk • contribs) 16:34, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
- I refuse to acknowledge your feelings because I know where this goes, and it leads to crazy, and I want no part of it, Alper. So go away and leave me alone or I'm going to bring this up with the admins here as being unwanted harassment. --NeoArkadia (talk • contribs) 16:49, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Ark. So, NAC isn't loading for me, and it seems that it doesn't load for Cheese and Goblin neither. Is there any problem with NAC? :| LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 22:56, October 21, 2012 (UTC)
The "searched via" list has always been something that have been added to the tips pages. It is only unnecessary to mention something that applies to every card (which is why we do not mention Gold Sarcophagus). It has been added to almost all tips pages, by many users; you are currently the only one to oppose it. If you are not satisfied, you should ask about it at Forum:Yu-Gi-Oh! Wiki Community Discussion instead of just removing it. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 05:59, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
From the moment I saw the card's name in the subtitles, I figured this card would have an effect like that. However, can you provide proof of the card's text (other than just writing down the Japanese lore)? A picture would help... --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 05:53, December 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Er, my bad. When was the effect said though? During a commercial break or at the end of the episode or what? Or did you actually manage to see the episode script? --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 05:55, December 21, 2012 (UTC)
- The source I'm drawing from is your Japanese counterpart, and they say it's from this: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/yugioh-zexal/data/index.html
- Basically every episode of Zexal in Japan, if you have a Digital TV, has monster explanations. However, I can not provide visual evidence, as Japanese fansites for whatever reason, don't do a terrible amount of pictures like these.
I know you had a problem with that one user wanting you to translate stuff but... Would you mind taking a look at "Flying Elephant" and "Clone Dragon" and try transcribing/translating what you see there? It would really be appreciated, as there lores are currently incomplete, and other users can't make out the kana/kanji in their texts... All I'm asking for is your perspective on them. Pretty plox? =3 --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 04:35, December 22, 2012 (UTC)
- I'll see what I can do. Also the problem with Clock God is he's a deranged stalker. - NeoArkadia (talk • contribs) 04:43, December 22, 2012 (UTC)
Excuse me Ark, I'm so sorry if I'm bother you
I should ask you this. I wonder is this real? http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_%3F39:_Utopia_Ray_V --Clock God (talk • contribs) 20:54, January 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Wait for Zexal to air. And weren't you banned from the Wikia? Go away. -- NeoArkadia (talk • contribs) 12:38, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm not going to be nice to the guy who is my personal (and insane) stalker.
- I am aware, I went ahead and commented on his own talk page to slow him down. And last time I checked, he was indeed blocked for 2 weeks, and that block extended (running out, whatever you spelled it). I also agreed with you, we should wait until that episode aired, then we get all the answer that our questions had been waiting. --iFredCat 13:27, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
I'm so sorry Ark, but I have permission to send you PM by Golden Key about v-jump. Dont worry I will no bother you and I dont need any mental help because I am not stupid, for example: I can understand humans feeling. But I will understand you too if you add me of your MSN. Also I know the latest info of yugioh and I know other language by my original language Anyways, here is my question, can you translate those words: 2013年4月2日
英語版遊戯王5Ds 4巻発売 2013年5月17日
【Book】 英語版遊戯王ZEXAL 3巻発売 Please translate it, and this is not only for me, this is neccessary for every user on wikia to get latest info of yugioh... --184.108.40.206 (talk) 18:49, January 3, 2013 (UTC)
I am apologize that he didn't get the spring that you needed to be leaving alone and all of that. I hope that you are alright and all that, just because I respect your and his "sanity" in each ways. He do definite deserved a ban to learn how hard it is without have you around, nagging on him. I learned my way when my engaged girl (now ex-wife) gave a birth to my daughter and took up a responsible, then she abandoned me for no reason(s) but going to different guy. And no, I am not ask you for your screenname - I never wish for one, now and forever. So I hope you enjoy your stay in Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia as Editor and as an important informator. --iFredCat 00:14, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
Permission to sending post on NAC
I know I cant send any post due to our agreement. But at least lemme to send useful post, ok? I beg you Ark. Or you can add me of your MSN too. As last request, plz unbanned my countrys ip. Because I need to send 100 dollar for per month to using proxy. --Clock God (talk • contribs) 20:35, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Clock God, you need to stop engaging with Ark in any form. If there's something you want posted on NAC, there are a number of members who also edit here that you could contact to pass your message along, assuming it's actually something worth posting. There is simply too much bad blood between the two of you for either to be truly impartial in matters involving the other, to the point that I honestly don't know if any amount of time and personal development would allow overcoming it. Ark has repeatedly articulated that he wants nothing to do with you, and if you hold him in absolutely any esteem whatsoever, you'll get much farther by respecting his wishes than by attempting to engage him in some other location (i.e. here).
- From what I've seen, in matters unrelated to Ark and NAC, you seem to be a pretty decent person, and I would much rather see you focus on developing that side of yourself rather than continually pursuing attention from Ark. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 23:33, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
Just wondering if you could verify my theory on this page, since no one else seems able to put forth their opinion on it. If you do so, could you just answer the first part? Thanks. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 23:49, January 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for helping out. 1 other thing: Does the lore of "Power Off" say Plus Minus monster, or does it say Plus or Minus monster? It may determine whether or not Plus Minus is another Sub-Type. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 20:53, January 14, 2013 (UTC)
Can you give a suitable translation for cards with this kanji: 六武? It should be something that fits with the Six Samurai. The current translation is 'Brave Six', but I'm wondering if it can mean a similar thing like 'Six Warmen', even without the 'shu'. MadRest 01:33, January 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Personally I think Six Warmen is a godawful translation for Rokubushuu (Six Samurai actually works or the Six Commanders/Warlords would work for Rokubushuu). 武 itself tends to be difficult here, as it's again a loaded term that personally I don't feel goes into English very well if at all. The Six Forces? The Six Swords? The Brave/Chivalrous Six actually is a good way of going around it, thinking about it. -- NeoArkadia (talk • contribs) 05:32, January 20, 2013 (UTC)
- I don't think so; Rokubu is the same as Six Samurai/Warmen, just without the 'shu'. Since 'shu' only means masses/something in plural, the translation should be something similar to Six Warmen. I can't see where the 'brave' part comes from. In this case, it should do something with war, combat, or the military. I was thinking something like 'Six Militants' or some other synonym for 'warmen'. MadRest 20:07, January 21, 2013 (UTC)
- I think you have a problem with the grasping Japanese tends to lend more towards the spirit of a thing than literal intent. Also Six Warmen is a godawful translation. Their name would actually be better off as the Six Samurai as is, or the Six Commanders. The use of Bu(武) is the root Kanji for 武士道, which is effectively the Japanese code of honor for Samurai. So Brave/Chivalry would be connected here.
- Why? Because 武 has connotations TO Samurai and the way of the sword. And considering the lore for the Six Samurai (Shien essentially being a warlord, and a stand in for Oda Nobunaga), leaning towards Brave/Chivalry is hardly absurd when the original Japanese is basically connected to this whole Daimyo-Samurai connotation.
- Also, you can't literalize Japanese well and expect a good translation. Chasing a literal translation is a fool's errand. Japanese heavily works on the "Intent/Spirit", rather than "Literal/Accurate" meaning. And chasing literal meaning leads to extremely clumsy concept translations and horrible dialogue. Also, Warmen is bad. Very bad translating, and whoever came up with it should feel bad. --NeoArkadia (talk • contribs) 19:21, January 23, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm not sure where "Six Warmen" came from. Ryusui offered two suggestions here. I failed to follow up and edit them in. Then someone added "Warmen" to every page and for some reason I thought that when of Ryusui's suggestions was "Warmen" so I left them be. It's only now that I'm checking again that I realize he didn't suggest that, that was what was originally there. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 18:16, January 28, 2013 (UTC)
- I do agree with the possibility that the Six Samurai might be the leaders of 6 major factions. As I noted above, the Six Commanders/Warlords would be potentially valid. But basically they're the 6 hombres Shien trusts the most in his military. And if the 武 holds, again, as I said, they could be conceivably six very high ranking Samurai serving their lord (Shien). -- NeoArkadia (talk • contribs) 18:25, January 28, 2013 (UTC)
I sent you a message on NeoArkCradle, but I don't know if you don't check your messages there or just willfully ignored it. Anyways I was hoping for a response (in another private message). --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 19:56, January 23, 2013 (UTC)
- No, just I checked it at an awkward time when there was some RL stuff going on, so I. Forgot about it. I'm kind of a ditz. -- NeoArkadia (talk • contribs) 02:47, January 24, 2013 (UTC)
- We keep blocking him, he keeps IP hopping. He'll get bored eventually, I guess. I can ask Deltaneos to remove the edits from the history, so the porn links will be gone altogether. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 18:35, January 28, 2013 (UTC)
- From what Ark has described, it sounds like he's already been at this for years; if he was to "get bored", it would've happened already, I'm sorry to say. Us continuing to react to and discuss him doesn't help either; it ultimately only encourages him. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 18:43, January 28, 2013 (UTC)
- I don't mean get bored permanently, but he'll eventually stop when he has to go to sleep. All we do is keep blocking him and if that means we have to put up lengthy blocks and ruin it for other people who may use the IPs he's hopping to, then so be it.
- Golden Key deleted the edits from the history. I did not know admins could do that or I would have done it myself. Neat. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 19:09, January 28, 2013 (UTC)
If you'll forgive the random grammar naziism (I am a bit of a Grammar Nazi, after all, and this is one of the things that irks me... blame my time on Wikipedia =D ), this should be "should have" (the same goes for "would of", "could of", and "must of"). See, for instance,  (I'm a bit surprised TheOatmeal doesn't have a comic for it...). =) 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 17:40, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
Can you give any comment on the translation of "
- Protective Seal(ing) seems pretty legit. の should be reasonable since it basically just is "'s" or "of" in Japanese. -- NeoArkadia (talk • contribs) 03:10, February 2, 2013 (UTC)
Master Guide 3
Here's my product: User:UltimateKuriboh/Sandbox. I just want to know if the formatting fits in with your approval. Also, when you said there were typos, did you mean in the English translation you gave, or your transcription of the source? In any case, would you mind proofreading the translations on the page one last time before it enters the mainspace? Thanks for trusting me with the scans you gave me! --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 22:24, February 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Might of been typos on both the Japanese and English. (former because some Kanji tend to blur. Latter because I just seem to be blessed with the Typo the way casanovas are with romantic encounters)
- Okay, I think the last thing that needs to be done is a translation of the letter Mr. "Skull Servant" sent. I think you missed it when you were transcribing the text of the Master Guide, and thus missed it in translation. Bamp for love. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 20:51, February 14, 2013 (UTC)
- I think it should be "First of all, welcome all of Mr. Skull Servant's friends, who have all popped up rather recently. Because each of you, Mr. Skull Servant's friends, are here reading this, it's quite impressive to think he was born from the cheers and encouragement of so many fans, ne."
Couple more things... Under the Lightsworn section "The Messengers of Heaven Who Pick Through the Ravages of War", doesn't it mention somethings about maidens' tears? Also, under "The Sealed Gods Reawaken", the last part "which seemed quite familiar..." doesn't make sense (at least to me). Are you sure that can't be reworded or translated in a different way? --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 02:05, February 20, 2013 (UTC)
- @Lightsworn, yes it should. I think I was kind of depressed/ill when I was translating this "When people desire peace and maidens/young girls shed tears".
- Fabled, they're mentioning "「ヴァルキュルス」は手近に見えた「ジュラック」の住処へと降臨する。" problem is the use of 手近に can mean familiar, close at hand, near. So maybe "Valkyrus' descent upon the home of the Jurracs was nearly close at hand"? -- NeoArkadia (talk • contribs) 03:48, February 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, shoot. How do I reconcile that with the first half of the sentence: " Watching over the battles that desolate the world"? Grammatically, Valkyrus needs to be the subject, but he's not, as "descent" is the subject of the sentence. Also, under "Superbia 9th, XXXX", the description for "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" seems a little rough. I'm getting something along the lines that the core is used as a nucleus for the synthesis of a biological beast. And last bit, for "Invidia 49th", rgearding "Koa'ki Meiru Doom" and "Valafar", the current translation makes it seem as if they are the one and same (are they?) If not, is there another way the translations could be worded to make this seem less ambiguous? --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 04:41, February 20, 2013 (UTC)
- 1. It basically says that Valkyrus is observing fights on the ground, decides to descend to where the Jurracs live. I think it might be saying "After having watched battles desolate the ground below, Valkyrus descends to the nearby homes of the Jurracs."
- 2. It sounds like that basically yeah, instead of making their own chimeras and artifical lifeforms, the Core serves as a Core/Nucleus capable of turning living things into artificial/synthetic creatures.
Hopefully the last bit: Underneath the section "A Force Opposes the Gods", under "Genex Ally", who is "they"? Does that refer to the "Ally of Justice" or the "Genex" and "Ally of Justice" combined? --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 16:59, February 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Ugh, I might of been a bit too liberal there. This might more work.
"New weapon were made to destroy the "Fabled" whose numbers continued to surge ever further all over the planet. These weapons were made combining the power reactors of the "R-Genex" and the technology used to make the "Ally of Justice".
- And probably the Tribes that made up the original alliance. -- NeoArkadia (talk • contribs) 17:19, February 20, 2013 (UTC)
Yo Ark. D Team ZEXAL 11's title is "予選最終戦！！". I can't think in a good way to put it in English (the "saishūsen" part). xD For now, I translated it as "The Gran Finale of the Preliminaries!!", but I think "Gran Finale", in another language, doesn't sound well in the title, so... do you have any suggestions? :P LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 00:33, February 5, 2013 (UTC)
- The Final Duel of the Preliminaries/The Grand Finale of the Preliminaries/etc. Basically to indicate it's the final battle of the prelim section of the tournament. -- 20:13, February 5, 2013 (UTC)
- I did nothing. All I did was offer a couple translation suggestions to the Wikia staff and explain the general concept of these dragons to them and let the staff here choose what they liked the sound of based on the information I provided. I am not some sort of mind controlling psychic. -- NeoArkadia (talk • contribs) 20:11, February 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Taalk to DinoGuy. And Incarnate was from Kahunyu, who suggested it. Who can make a better argument on it. But if you know about Asian culture, Name the X Incarnate is viable. It's not wrong, just a different way of going about it due to idiosyncrasies of Asian culture.. The Org isn't entirely about strict dogmatic interpretation of names. Besides, we're not done with LTGY.
- Well, 'dragon' doesn't mean 'incarnate'. Not even in the Asian culture. Yes, most Asian dragons are probably incarnates of some sort, but the problem is that the word 'ryu' doesn't mean 'incarnate' by itself. Also, I'd rather not go with Zhenglong unless it's absolutely proven they're based on that. Seems more likely they're just ordinary dragons. The use of elements as special powers is a very common concept, also dragons are a very common concept, too, so the chance that they're based on any culture-specific dragons is very slim. MadRest 19:40, February 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Or it's the fact Konami has a love affair with what a friend of mine calls "Fur Suit Dragons", since 5D's, where they look like people in Cosplay.
Gagaga Academy Tospedia
Would you mind explaining what that is? I've explored the 2 PDFs regarding the Fire Kings and Mermails/Atlanteans, but that's all I can find of this "Gagaga Academy Tospedia". I would like to make an article for this and post the card storylines it creates there, but umm... yeah, what is it? (Also, you mentioned somewhere that "from a brief glimpse of the Tospedia lore... Noellia's true objective [was to] gain control of Sophia herself." Tospedia sounds like a treasure trove of potential Duel Terminal card storyline information, so sauce please? You can PM me on ArkCradle if you don't feel like posting it here.) --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 21:08, February 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Tospedia is the bottom article from the relatively new Gagaga Academy PDFss. We only have the Fire King and Mermail/Atlanteans so far, and if patterns hold, we should get the Gusto-Gishki PDF on the official website soon, as the scans of the Gusto-Gishki stuff are a bit too fuzzy in places for me to give a decent translation, Ult. -- NeoArkadia (talk • contribs) 19:22, February 10, 2013 (UTC)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Tag Force 7?
I get some sample box from distributer in my country. It's real but I haven't scanner, so I can't upload picture.
I decide to update list because many peoples (in my country) usually ask for list ,so I list it and told them to see by themselves. But if it's not a good , after this I'll tell them by myself.
It's very frustrate that all my work was disappear from webpage. :(
Hi Ark. In a recent on No.10's page, you added "Light" in its translated Japanese name. As I'm trying to learn Japanese by myself, I wanted to ask you why. Is that a pun in the kanji used in its name ? I can see the kanji used for the "Kishi" part are not the same used for Gaia, for example, but I can't find a proper translation for it. Can you clarify this to me, please ? HPZ - O.N.E. (talk • contribs) 11:09, September 22, 2013 (UTC)
- It's a "pun", yes. Illumiknight is 白輝士 for its Kanji. 輝士 for Kishi as far as Illumiknight's name. In a normal Knight's name it should be 騎士. The standard spelling is roughly "Master of Riding A Horse" (which is the whole thing with Knights in the first place, a lot of them were mounted soldiers, etc etc etc.) Illumiknight is making a pun as 輝士 (Kishi) sounds like Knight. But 輝 here means to twinkle, shine, gleam, sparkle, etc. While Light isn't quite a "100%" translation, I think you can see why I went with changing to "White Light Knight". - NeoArkadia (talk • contribs) 11:24, September 23, 2013 (UTC)
Linking to other Wikis
Hey there. When linking to Wikipedia or other Wikis you usually just need to use "wikiname:" and then the page name. Check more info here. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 00:14, March 20, 2016 (UTC)