- 1 Me
- 2 It was magnanimous of you.
- 3 Perfect Lady Monarch Side-Decking Help
- 4 Hey MotD
- 5 YO
- 6 Okay
- 7 Hey, Messenger.
- 8 RE: WDC7
- 9 Deck pages end date
- 10 Hey, believe this...
- 11 hey
- 12 yo
- 13 Re: Raiza
- 14 RE:Prime Material/Stardust vs Time Wizard
- 15 Hey sir...
- 16 I don't know when you'll read this...
- 17 Re: Majestic/Savior
- 18 Re: A Vandal
- 19 Actually
- 20 Re: Absolute Powerforce talk
- 21 RE:Attacking & Summoning
- 22 Sure!
- 23 dueling team
- 24 WDC08
- 25 Avenged.
- 26 Re: Long Time No See
- 27 RE: Lists
- 28 Heroes are up
- 29 Archived talk...
- 30 Plan 9 From Japan
- 31 Not an OTK.
- 32 It's a pun, man. Lighten up.
- 33 About the deck contests
- 34 WDC 9
- 35 RE:Royal Op
- 36 Hey thanks for the update.
- 37 Question...
- 38 Re:Re:Interested
- 39 Invited
- 40 participating
- 41 Anonymous
- 42 Decks for Free!
- 43 Hey
- 44 Tag Team Dueling
- 45 Breakthrough!
- 46 RE: Angel 07 deck
- 47 Whoops.
- 48 An X-Saber deck, eh?
- 49 Yubel Deck
- 50 Random Info
- 51 Favor
- 52 Sorry...
- 53 RE:Koa'ki Meiru Beetle
- 54 Return Decks
- 55 Sig...
- 56 Card Tips:Celestial Transformation
- 57 Sabersworns
- 58 You have any...
- 59 Why wouldn't they be a sub-Archetype...?
- 60 WDC13 is up!
- 61 WDC 13
I would appreciate you not posting that kind of information here. I was not in that city last night. That domain is used by a large part of the country and as far as I know colleges have their own proxy servers, so they would not fall into that domain. -- Deltaneos (talk) 19:43, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
It was magnanimous of you.
But CrashOfHearts hasn't entered and doesn't seem to want to. Furthermore, the registration deadline is the end of today, so I suggest you re-enter. Runer5h 15:50, 19 July 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
Perfect Lady Monarch Side-Decking Help
I'm trying to make a good side deck for my Perfect Lady Monarchs deck, which is coming along fairly nicely. So, here it is.
- Fortune Lady Firey x1
- Hero's Rule 2 x2
- Twister x2
- Threatening Roar x2
- Deck Devastation Virus x2
- Ally Bomb x1
- Malevolent Catastrophe x1
- Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn x1
- Gorz the Emissary of Darkness x1
- My Body as a Shield x2
Fortune Lady Firey is already in the deck; I'd side a second one in for decks making use of OTK pushes. The Lighty-to-Firey combo can come out of nowhere and is utterly devastating, in the people-hate-you kind of way; but it doesn't work if there isn't a Firey in the deck. So, I guess you could call the second one tech against many decks, such as Lightsworn and Blackwings packing DAD. Hero's Rule 2 is general purpose tech as well, given so much reliance on the grave these days. Twister can help against Blackwings (eradicates Black Whirlwind), beatdown (most of which rely heavily on spells and traps), and others (I bet Skill Drain would be a hassle, as would anything packing Royal Oppression). Threatening Roar is good anti-OTK tech and keeps me alive that much longer. Deck Devastation Virus is, I suppose, tech against Synchro decks in general. They use so many low-ATK monsters to bring out the big ones (look at E-Dizzle's Junk deck and you'll see what I mean). And I've already got the Darkys and Caiuses (Caii?) Ally Bomb is very specifically Lightsworn tech (though I suppose it would work against Counter Fairies or some sort of Light Skill Drain). Malevolent Catastrophe punishes all sorts of decks and overextensions. Sirocco seems odd, I know; but its effect counts my opponent's Blackwings as well. That means huge comebacks against a big field. For that matter, Gorz means big comebacks too - the ultimate nasty surprise. Finally, My Body as a Shield can be used against Sakuretsu and Mirror Force from my hand, or it could block the aforementioned OTK pushes.
Any ideas for other decks to side against? Or better ways to side against the decks that I mentioned? Runer5h 02:36, 20 July 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- Hi, MotD. I thought that the pic on Armadilloz' page would get deleted (though I'm not sure how to initiate the process myself). Any more ideas on my side-deck? Runer5h 01:12, 24 July 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- Yes, it's gripping me too. Coupled with the debacle on the Hero forum, I'd say they're both "220.127.116.11", given that their identities were created only tonight; probably in response to my criticism. Runer5h 02:34, 24 July 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
Hi there, I was wondering if you can look at my Venom Burn Deck, you can see it here. Please can you comment on it and give me some feed back on how to improve it thanks. --Trivi-AM 20:09, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
never talked to someone in washington(I'm only guessuing you're from washington because your a seahawks fan) nice page. Can you come see mine maybey vote on my page.....Crystalbeastdeck09 14:51, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
Well My pastor is from Wisconsin so you're the 2nd wisconsin like person i've talked to. I don't think i'll enter the contest,thanks for the invite. Really you like the fortune telling deck i thought the crystal beast deck would run away with the vote. thanks for voting!Crystalbeastdeck09 15:05, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
Can you duel on IRC now? I'm bored, I need something to do, weird, Runer's not on... Vehicroidsrage 03:01, 27 July 2009 (UTC)
- Ironic, isn't it, that I should post right under this message? Anyways, I'm editing it. And I was thinking; Frog Monarchs? Frogs have plenty of tricks for swarm, and with the new Ogre Frog coming out it should get even better. Runer5h 03:05, 27 July 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- Thanks for commenting on my deck. I think that the reason no one comments on yours is because it has so many single cards... but I personally think it's good. Runer5h 17:20, 27 July 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- Hey, do you want to duel? Runer5h 17:32, 27 July 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
Hi MotD, let me apologize on Goldenratt's behalf. I'm sorry we posted early, we only did this because it wasn't stated when to start posting team decks, but thanks for moving the decks to Goldenratt's page, as it'll save us from writing them out again. So once again sorry for posting early. --Trivi-AM 17:57, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
- Ok thanks. --Trivi-AM 18:05, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
Deck pages end date
There is no set date for when it should be decided whether to keep or delete. It'll happen whenever one side's arguments outweigh the other's. (which hopefully won't take all year.)
Merging pages like that is somewhat of a compromise. It would help a bit, but I don't think it tackles the root of the problem and is uneccessarily merging some pages. I've said here why I'd rather not do that. -- Deltaneos (talk) 09:49, 29 July 2009 (UTC)
Hey, believe this...
If your up for it, first off, can you duel on IRC now? Second, I might be able to send you that Sea Dragon synchro thingy (the one that is a sea serpent, I don't wanna try and spell it's name). Vehicroidsrage 06:23, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, Let's Duel! Vehicroidsrage 06:28, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
hey i dont have any dark eruptions so would against the wind help?Blackwingggys 14:13, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
its hard to find alot of the cards that you said i need i more icarus another wind divine wrath come on i need to by these things this is going to be hard but im keeping gardna its very good in situations Blackwingggys 15:13, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
hey its cool i use to be the worst in my hobby store now im probably 2nd in the hobby store thx and i do need to get solemnsBlackwingggys 16:05, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
Which deck do you mean? Personally, I'm a fan, but I can't make a value judgment... unless it's for the Monarch deck, in which case yes. Put in 2. And here's my deck:
- Ogre Frog x3
- Treeborn Frog x1
- Mother Grizzly x3
- Submarine Frog x3
- Substitoad x3
- Dupe Frog x3
- Flip Flop Frog x3
- Cyber Dragon x1
- Fishborg Gunner x2
Basically, the deck is about giving you (the Monarch user) lots of tribute material for Monarchs. I've got all sorts of neat froggy tricks for this deck.
First of the Frogs is Ogre Frog, from SOVR. Dumping Treeborn Frog, special summoning itself, and allowing for additional normal summons in a single turn; that's good. Oh, Treeborn made it in too. And next comes Mother Grizzly, to search out any Frog I need. Submarine Frog is a beatstick (so to speak). Substitoad is a prerequisite of Frog decks; it can cycle through the deck and is a great searcher with a protection effect added in. Dupe Frog can create some nice locks - ever been subjected to the Dupestitoad Lock? - and can also search the deck. The last Frog, Flip Flop, is just really useful, opening the field up for direct attacks. Then, Cyber Dragon lends some much-needed beatdown power to the deck and is a free summon, and Fishborg Gunner is a nice tuner and another special-summonable monster.
For spells, there's Pot of Avarice, which can be instantly used with the help of Substitoad. Monster Reborn, Trunade and MST are obvious. Lightning Vortex can control a swarm. Book of Moon can protect some of the more vulnerable Frogs, and allow Submarine Frog to actually kill something. Finally, One for One can bring out Substitoad on the first turn if necessary, or Fishborg Gunner for a Synchro summon.
For traps, there's Mirror Force and Froggy Forcefield as 2 attack blockers. Bottomless protects vulnerable Frogs. Graceful Revival, meanwhile, can special summon any monster in the deck except Cyber Dragon and Mother Grizzly. Finally, Waboku protects my Frogs from OTK pushes. There's also a low-leveled extra deck, because of the low levels of my monsters.
We need to set up a time to meet on IRC, so we can have a real discussion about this deck. Tell me what you think. Runer5h 22:12, 30 July 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- I'm on if you want to talk on IRC. Runer5h 01:44, 31 July 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
RE:Prime Material/Stardust vs Time Wizard
If I remember correctly, they originally ruled that "Stardust Dragon" could not negate "Time Wizard" for the same reason, but then changed it. It's probably the same here, except they forgot to change it....
- Oh, wait, the TCG doesn't have that ruling on "Stardust Dragon".... still, both should be able to negate "Time Wizard". Again, play by the current rules, until we are told otherwise. --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 05:30, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
--When can we post our decks?
Jampong 02:50, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
--Sorry.So i can post our decks now?It's the 1st here?
Jampong 03:22, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
--Okay.So there will be 2 deck list that I will post right?One from me,and 1 from my partner?
Jampong 03:32, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
--Okay,he said I'll post our decks.Then I already posted it.Thanks anyways.
Jampong 03:41, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
I don't know when you'll read this...
But I've posted our decks. Runer5h 16:23, 1 August 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- Good! Personally, I wish you'd put in more of Mobius (for Fishborg Gunner) and Ultimate Offering (to make the most of my Frogs) but I liked it. Runer5h 02:02, 7 August 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- Yes, but only because of the explanation. Runer5h 02:15, 7 August 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
because Konami is releasing it in the TCG Market as Majestic and not Savior~MEOW~ Might of the BIRD Empire~~ 03:36, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry, i misread what you had said to 3-D... lol, sorry about that~MEOW~ Might of the BIRD Empire~~ 04:52, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
Re: A Vandal
Despite the coolness of "Re: A Vandal" lol, it does sound cool.... I know, it was just annoying, given if i didn't have them both watched, i probably would've missed that he messed with either page.~MEOW~ Might of the BIRD Empire~~ 06:47, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
Lol, that is true~MEOW~ Might of the BIRD Empire~~ 06:55, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
It's rather funny I was just looking for a partner for that contest. Should I put my name in the contestants list even though I don't have a partner yet? --GritS 07:01, 7 August 2009 (UTC)--GritS 07:01, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
Thats too bad I was looking forward to it. Oh well. It would be fantastic if I could have a spot in the next one, if it's not too much trouble that is. Thank you for informing me. --GritS 07:26, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
Re: Absolute Powerforce talk
Discussion still exists. While Shriek and the Janime forums still mention the set, it's possible people will still try to create the page. If we still have the talk page, we can point them to the discussion on why it was deleted (or they can check for themselves). If the set does turn out to be true, it's still discussion we had about the article, so should keep it. If we find out for sure the set doesn't exist, we can delete the talk page if necessary. -- Deltaneos (talk) 09:33, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
RE:Attacking & Summoning
Any naming ideas? Runer5h 00:50, 8 August 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- MotD, I talked with Blackwinggys, we've run into a problem... Trygon has banned Blackwingys from IRC, so... we may want to either convince Trygon to let him back on, or we need to find an alteritive. Vehicroidsrage 04:19, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
yo MOTD sorry but i want on the dueling team but Trygon kicked me off the IRC i need someone to convince trygon to let me back on come on im one of the best duelers on the IRC you need to talk to trygon and tell him i have taken classes on how to stop being annoying if we would come together and make a dueling team we would be the best everBlackwingggys 11:27, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
MOTD i was uberman duh i hate being banned so i asked the real uberman AKA dragonity08 so dude come on and you or someone needs to ban trygon for a month come on MOTD i know about the dueling team nVR said i was on it
Who says we need to duel on the yugioh wikia? Go to http://webchat.freenode.net/ and type in something else - I chose ##team-yu-gi-oh - for the address bar. The IRC-bot creates a new channel where it's needed. Runer5h 01:27, 9 August 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- Well, BW and I are having a conversation there right now. Go on, try it! Runer5h 01:45, 9 August 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
GENIUS! Make a deck based around a Match Winner. You can have 3 of it in a deck. No one can choose the same type of Match Winner. Runer5h 22:11, 9 August 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- Okay, the page has been made. By the way, I'll be gone for two weeks starting August 15, so you'll have to manage things without me. Runer5h 21:01, 10 August 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- Back. Sorry about the wait. Ready to continue? Runer5h 00:34, 11 August 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
That was surprisingly difficult and surprisingly easy at the same time. Difficult because I didn't expect a bounce deck to do so well; easy because I was expecting a Ben O-T-Kei for a few turns. So, satisfied? Runer5h 04:10, 11 August 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
Re: Long Time No See
- srry, i've been busy. Went on a two week road trip to Utah, Arizona, & Vegas. Plus, i'm working two days out of the week in order to get voluteer hours, so I haven't had a lot of time to be on Wikia. So, what's up with you?
--E-Dizzle 19:41, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
thank you for the answer Blackwingggys 22:12, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
here! This and a rumor! a user of the site shadowrealms found it elsewhere and not posted! I believe that only those who registered on the site and have access to that topic!--Modo assalto 13:50, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
Heroes are up
Heroes are up... Please check out the new build. Vehicroidsrage 21:46, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
Did you follow the steps I wrote on Runer5h's talk page when you archived your talk page? Just wondering. -bewk
"IRC" hey bro u need to somehow ban trygon he banned me 4 a day for nothing and blackwinggys and i r very upset cause he was banned to and trygon called me an idiot
duel me--Duelghoul007 16:07, 14 August 2009 (UTC)
what r u talking about? ive never dueled u--Duelghoul007 17:48, 14 August 2009 (UTC)
Plan 9 From Japan
WDC09 idea! Now that ANPR's card list has been confirmed, how about each person does a different card just in from Japan? They are:
- Arcana Knight Joker
- Armityle the Chaos Phantasm
- White Night Dragon
- Card Blocker
- Gaia Plate the Earth Giant
- Sauropod Brachion
- Gaap the Divine Soldier
- Beast Machine King Barbaros Ür
- Elemental Hero Gaia
There's 10, so there can be 10 contestants just like for WDC8. What do you think? (Whether you like it or not, I won't be able to do this one. I will be away for 2 weeks on vacation, as I said, so I figured I'd get this idea registered before then.) Runer5h 23:38, 14 August 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- Umm... are you going to start that contest? I really can't. Runer5h 16:09, 18 August 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
Not an OTK.
My chain burn deck isn't an OTK. I never designed it to be. That's why I was asking if I should write a separate article for it.
hey whats up did you like my idea bout the trophy? Blackwingggys 16:32, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
It's a pun, man. Lighten up.
My title was a pun on the theme; a pure Beast/Beast-Warrior X/XX-Saber Beatdown deck. Anyone who clicked on it and looked at the deck would realize that, and would probably laugh at it. Thanks for ruining the joke with an unnecessary and frankly stupid title edit ("X-Saber Beatdown Heat"? What does that even mean? When I look at that title, I'm expecting some merging of the X-Sabers and a fire theme, of which my deck is most certainly not). 18.104.22.168 20:14, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
hey do you have any ideas for WDC9? if so when are you relseing it?Blackwingggys 21:02, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
About the deck contests
Where do you post your deck? :) And in the standard template, right?
I am not sure if I just post my name and choice or if I ask you to do it I would be glad to do it but again, not sure. Just in case I choose Arcana Knight Joker. Thanks. --GritS 00:33, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
for WDC9 i think there is someone who isnt registered k Blackwingggys 01:50, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
thanks for the invitation, ill give my best!!!Killbolt 02:22, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
That is possible, more-or-less. When you activate "Royal Oppression", you may choose to activate its effect at the same time, using the same Chain Link. However, you cannot activate the effect of "Royal Oppression" a second time until it resolves. --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 05:44, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
Hey thanks for the update.
Hey thanks for the update on the WDC, i thought entering was participating, how do i participate?
write back on my page please as that way i will definatley get it.
- I definitely would never sign you up without permission from you, I was telling them you would be a good contributor and was going to see if you were interested in joining us. -bewk
You've been invited to be included in the creation of Deck Guides. Please visit this page if you're interested. Thank you for your time, Tantara 20:34, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
hey can someone tell me how to actually participate in the wdc i know how to enter but i didn't partcipate as i didn't know how.
- Okay, he's banned. But I don't see what was strong about my language... Danny Lilithborne 11:23, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
- Alright. I was just confused. ^_^ Danny Lilithborne 16:21, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
Decks for Free!
Err, hi... I don't want to be rude or anything, and thanks for the revision of the Glad Zombie deck, but Decks for Free! but, to be a deckbuilder on the page, you have to be invited. We have enough people working for us there, so maybe you'd like to sign up on a guide? --Tantara (talk) 20:44, 25 August 2009 (UTC)
Dude, I've gotta ask you some stuff, I need more help with my Earthbound Immortal Deck, if you could help, I'd appreciate it, otherwise, I was wondering if you know anything about the Character tins (Crow, Jack, Leo and Luna). BTW, thanks for putting me under OmegaVehicroids Vehicroidsrage 04:17, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
MOTD i have a question when is WDC10 going to be? and is it going to be big i mean its the 10th Blackwingggys 17:18, September 4, 2009 (UTC)
Tag Team Dueling
Hi, I created an IRC Channel today for Tag Team Dueling (only). Please type /join ##yu-gi-oh-tag-team in the chat bar. I'd like to get this started, so please let others know about it. Thanks. Black rose27 06:21, September 5, 2009 (UTC) P.S. For more information, visit my User Page
WDC10: In memory of Crush Card Virus, how about a deck with no monsters with 1500 or more ATK in the main deck? Runer5h 19:20, September 6, 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
RE: Angel 07 deck
I incorrectly entered the next deck contest as Deck Contest 9; can you change that? Runer5h 17:24, September 7, 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
dont call me buttwingggys you need to stop picking on me im getting tired of it Blackwingggys 00:58, September 8, 2009 (UTC)
An X-Saber deck, eh?
Here's a few ideas you might like.
- Rescue Cat: I can't imagine you haven't thought of it, but just in case. If you stick in 3 Airbellums, this card can become a powerhouse, allowing you to Synchro summon (of course), bring out Faultroll instantly, etc.
- Spiritual Earth Art - Kurogane: This one isn't as obvious. However, this card allows you to combo like crazy; tribute a monster for Fulhelmknight when your opponent attacks and block that attack; tribute your Shiny Black "C" if it looks like your opponent is about to synchro summon; bring out Ragigura and retrieve a monster, etc.
- Foolish Burial: This one is so obvious that I'm betting it's only missing until you can get your hands on 2, right? After all, why would you have 3 Necro Gardnas and a Shiny Black "C"? Of course, it also sets up for Fulhelmknight, Faultroll and Gardestrike.
- Enemy Controller: Oh yes, E-Con. It can block attacks, of course, but also you can use it with all the swarming you're doing. You can tribute one of your more useless-on-the-field monsters, like Shiny Black C, Ragigura, or possibly a Necro Gardna, and have fun with your opponent's monster. Runer5h 20:51, September 9, 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- 3 x Dark Eruption
- 2 x Allure of Darkness
- 1 x Heavy Storm
- 1 x Mystical Space Typhoon
- 1 x Brain Control
- 1 x Lightning Vortex
- 1 x Hand Destruction
- 2 x Tribute to the Doomed
i have a good strategy useing battle mania to make people attack my yubels which if i discard i can get them back with limit reverse so im still thinking of oh i have alot of discarding cards like if i get a yubel in my grave its going to come out and fight Blackwingggys 00:23, September 11, 2009 (UTC)
My friend made an account on the wikia. He's under the same name he was on as yesterday on IRC (Gale68). Just want you to have that so you could contact him. Vehicroidsrage 13:31, September 11, 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks. Runer5h 22:17, September 16, 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
Sorry, MOTD, no Rescue Cat. Is there anything else needed? Vehicroidsrage 15:01, September 21, 2009 (UTC)
RE:Koa'ki Meiru Beetle
It may be true but it's and unneeded fact. In case you haven't noticed, the Koa'ki Meiru Archetype is composed of monsters from many Types, making that Trivia basically meaningless.PoirotH 03:56, October 3, 2009 (UTC)
it says thats the site is being fixed but i think forumeta will be shut down Blackwingggys 14:35, October 9, 2009 (UTC)
- Bazoo Return Deck I will take under consideration, but Dark Armed Return was a tournament winner for a very long time and I think that merits it having an article of its own. Danny Lilithborne 16:57, October 10, 2009 (UTC)
Card Tips:Celestial Transformation
[[Use Celestial Transformation to Special Summon a high-level Fairy-Type monster such as Guardian Angel Joan, Athena, or Splendid Venus and then use Inferno Reckless Summon. Even though the first monster will be destroyed at your end phase, the other two still remain with full ATK. The latter will cause all non-Fairy monsters to lose 1500 ATK for the turn and 1000 afterward assuming Splendid Venus does not survive Celestial Transformation's drawback or return to the field.]]
Inferno Reckless Summon
You can only activate this card when 1 monster with an ATK of 1500 points or less is Special Summoned to your side of the field while there is a face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field. Special Summon all cards with the same name as the Summoned monster from your hand, Deck, and Graveyard in face-up Attack Position. Your opponent selects 1 monster on their side of the field and Special Summons all cards with that same name from their hand, Deck, and Graveyard.
The monsters stated have more than 1500 attack........................
Honestly, I'm not completely sure about having a full-fledged LS infrastructure in there. Personally, I wouldn't use Wulf, Lumina or JD, but that's your choice.
If I were you, I'd make getting access to some copies of Charge of the Light Brigade priority #1. I'm certain you're already trying to do that, but it would probably help with consistency a whole lot; you'd be able to use your Solar Recharges very well and get whatever you needed for the situation. If you can get at least 2 Charges, you can definitely put in the second Solar Recharge. As of now, I'd keep Brain Control for easy synchro summons with Fulhelmknight and Airbellum. Runer5h 23:52, October 25, 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
You have any...
Do you have any Future Visions, Fortune Lady Dark, and Fortune's Future (I dunno if you went to the sneak peek for Stardust Overdrive, or bought any of the new tins). OmegaVehicroidsDriven to duel 14:47, November 4, 2009 (UTC)
Why wouldn't they be a sub-Archetype...?
The B.E.S. monsters are from the Gradius games, so are part of that archetype. But they also are their own series, with their own support cards and own unique effects. I don't really see how they're not a sub-Archetype. Could you explain? --Shapesnatched, owner of Shapesnatch's Evil Mind Controlling Bow Ties, Inc. 23:31, November 7, 2009 (UTC)
Okay, I see your point. Should I change all the archetype2 = Gradius Games on the B.E.S. pages to archrelated1 = Gradius Games? --Shapesnatched, owner of Shapesnatch's Evil Mind Controlling Bow Ties, Inc. 17:00, November 8, 2009 (UTC)
WDC13 is up!
I took the liberty of creating it - it's based on cover cards for structure decks. Runer5h 02:04, November 9, 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
Hey ya going there right now wondering if you wanna battle at a certian time? Hey what is the real site called? Just IRC or something else?--Obelisk89 05:06, November 14, 2009 (UTC)Obelisk89
- Shouldn't the poll be up on WDC 13? -bewk