Hi and welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh! wiki! Thank you for your edit to the Crystal Beast page.
If you need help, you can consult these pages:
Table at The Phantom Knights
If you revert again to insert the table at The Phantom Knights, you will be blocked. Your edits have been reverted multiple times. The table adds nothing to the page. So if you revert again, you will be blocked. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 13:58, August 20, 2016 (UTC)
Just read this now. Only read this now. and before I return those, who did first put them and why others don't delete it immediately? Year has passed before decided to delete. Magusjosh (talk • contribs) 09:51, September 3, 2016 (UTC)
Predator Plants / Predaplants
The Wiki doesn't cater to the Japanese translated names; we generally organize articles based on their TCG names. Quit it, or you'll be blocked from editing. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 02:25, October 29, 2016 (UTC)
The wiki does cater to the Japanese translated names; we generally organize articles based on their OCG names because they are original. Original card game. Quit it, or you'll be stupid like how the tcg names are stupid too Magusjosh (talk • contribs) 03:01, October 29, 2016 (UTC)
- They only have Japanese names when no English dub name exists. Once the English dub name appears, the article is changed. Deal with it. --MasterMarik (talk • contribs) 11:59, October 29, 2016 (UTC)
- Regardless of how terrible the dub is, we use dub/English names names whenever one pops up for the sake of consistency. I, for one, don't mind dub name changes at all. ChaosGallade (talk • contribs) 16:10, October 29, 2016 (UTC)
- I'm going to be blunt here. So what if the names are terrible? We don't let our opinions on how good/bad the dub names are cloud our judgments during edits. Do you have any proof on whether the dub names are terrible? As MasterMarik mentioned, we use English names whenever possible. Deal with the changes, whether you like it or not. ChaosGallade (talk • contribs) 03:42, October 30, 2016 (UTC)
Deal with the everlasting changing, whether you like it or not too. Majority is not always right. Give proof that majority is always right. kids nowadays...Magusjosh (talk • contribs) 08:42, October 31, 2016 (UTC)
- Now you're being immature about the whole thing. Sticking to dub names whenever possible is one of this Wikia's policies. There's no right or wrong answer on whether the dub is bad or not. If you don't like it, cool story. But we stick to it for the sake of consistency, as was already pointed out. If you breach this policy or act this immature again, you'll be blocked.
- On the other hand, if you hate the dub so much, why not edit at the Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V wiki? ChaosGallade (talk • contribs) 15:08, October 31, 2016 (UTC)
- You are. Just look at how you've acted so far. A mature person would accept the terms above and move on or just move to another wiki. --MasterMarik (talk • contribs) 15:40, November 19, 2016 (UTC)
- How am I the immature one when you're the one that was complaining how we weren't using Japanese names? I've already accepted the policy. --MasterMarik (talk • contribs) 13:41, November 21, 2016 (UTC)
- I'd like to ask you both to stop with this childish conversation. Marik, you're being taunted; please stop replying. Magusjosh, please keep it down; there's no need for this.
- The policy is to use dub names; that's final. End of discussion. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 14:24, November 21, 2016 (UTC)
It has been stated that Cordyceps is not from carnivorous plant. The link has been provided in the table, AND it doesn't have animal basis. The links are there for people to open them and read. So, please stop adding unnecessary things and let people open the link provided in the table. Thank you.
I also said that is not based on carnivorous plant. I said that is based on fungi (fungi is NOT a plant). Intentional capitalization since no one seems likely to read COMPLETELY. NEITHER (I said NEITHER not EITHER) plants NOR (I said NOR not OR) an animal, but a fungi. I dont' know where the hell you think I am referring to it as a carnivorous plants. I never said it, never. Because as I am saying, FUNGI. Fungi, fungi. PS. Please read completely. Thank you. Magusjosh (talk • contribs) 08:18, November 24, 2016 (UTC)
Then why don't you add a new table and state it as part of fungi, rather than just writing "(fungi)" in the "plant basis", since you know fully that Cordyceps is NOT a part of plant? -_-" also, you are the one who insist this by adding unnecessary things to the page, especially about this fungi problem. I got your point about that, but I have to point that you did it in... inefficient way.
When you're editing pages, try to follow the Yu-Gi-Oh!:Manual of style and general grammar rules. Your latest edit for the Star Grail page was very grammatically incorrect and didn't follow that style at all. It's a pain for other users to go through things like this. ChaosGallade (talk • contribs) 08:08, April 18, 2017 (UTC)
Summon chant clarification
The section headers are the dub names, but within the chants they're the names of the appropriate languages, yes. However, they'll be the dub names when the chants are on the episode pages. Sanokal K-T (talk • contribs) 02:59, April 29, 2017 (UTC)