Hello, and welcome to the wikia! Thanks for adding Chinese names to the card pages, that's an area where we're really lacking. Please remember to add that the names are unofficial at the top of the pages if we don't have a picture of the card in the gallery. Though if you happen to actually possess the card, we'd love if you'd upload a scanned picture!
- CAPTCHA issues you say? I'll talk to Deltaneos, he's good with stuff like that.
- Also, you can sign your comments by clicking the button in the toolbar above the edit window, or by typing
~~~~(four tildes) after your comment. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 16:45, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
- When your account is over four days old and has made at least ten edits, you won't have to answer any CAPTCHAs. At a guess, I'd say these particular CAPTCHAs are triggered on non-Chinese wikis when a large amount of Chinese characters are added to prevent Chinese spambots from posting. If you don't want to wait the four days, I might be able to do something about the CAPTCHAs. Do you get any kind of error message or warning when you're asked to enter the CAPTCHA? If so can you copy and paste it here. Thanks. -- Deltaneos (talk) 17:08, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Lieyanqzu, can I ask what this page is supposed to be? Based on Google Translate, it sounds like a Chinese draft of archetype or series, but I'm not entirely sure. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 15:28, March 24, 2012 (UTC)
- yes，its chinese.i just want to do [[ ]] for chinese lore--Lieyanqzu (talk • contribs) 15:34, March 24, 2012 (UTC)lieyanqzu
If you want to create a new page please use English as this is an English language wiki. You can add the Chinese lores to cards if you wish but when creating a page it must be in english ad it must be relevent to the wiki. Than you--Thanonyx (talk • contribs) 16:08, March 24, 2012 (UTC)
The closest things we have to that are the Rulings pages and the Forum. Just type the name of the card you're looking for into the Forum search bar and all past topics about that card will be displayed. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 13:56, May 22, 2012 (UTC)
But I haven't found the FAQs.For example if i have a Gravekeeper's Servant and Dimensional Fissure on the Field,the opponent can't attack.The card didn't say that,so someone don't know why.In fact,the official FAQ have said that situation.If we can't know them,perhaps there will be problems.--Lieyanqzu (talk • contribs) 14:22, May 22, 2012 (UTC)
- It's up to the person who comes to the site to check Card Rulings:Gravekeeper's Servant. For all intents and purposes, rulings pages are FAQs. There's nothing else we can do, really. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 14:32, May 22, 2012 (UTC)
There is an unregistered user (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/184.108.40.206) at the moment changing many of the Chinese words/names. Can you see if they are correct please?
- The changes have no wrong.But I think some of them are unnecessary.I don't know if I can talk to him/her,I will try.Thank you!--Lieyanqzu (talk • contribs) 15:06, June 23, 2012 (UTC)
Hi, Lieyanqzu. A small request: when you add a language into the Unofficial name/lore tag, please make sure they're in alphabetical order. "Chinese" should go before "English", etc. But anyway, keep up the good work! --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 15:37, November 22, 2012 (UTC)