Hi and welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh! wiki! Thank you for your edit to the Set Card Lists:Structure Deck: The Blue-Eyed Dragon's Thundering Descent (OCG-JP) page.
Why not sign in and create a user name? It is an easy way to keep track of your contributions and helps you communicate with the rest of the community.
If you need help, you can consult these pages:
It's a nice thought, but Dark Counterpart cards are DARK-Attribute counterparts of non-DARK monsters (as the top of the page implies). "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" is the same attribute as "Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon". They also do not have the same Level (as "Xyz Dragon" has a Rank of 4).
The Grim Reaper (talk) 22:54, October 22, 2014 (UTC)
- He didn't originally put it in though. He just moved its place in the list. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 23:17, October 22, 2014 (UTC)
- As UltimateKuriboh said, I simply moved it to the right place on the list, I also had my own doubts about the state of "Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon" being a Dark counterpart, but I decided to leave admins to decide that better.
- However The Grim Reaper, don't take this as an attack or anything, but I don't see the need of telling me in my own talk page about your reasons to take out "Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon" from the list, you can even check the history to see I'm responsable for removing a lot of unaccurate monsters from it. I understand your intentions with that and I have no trouble with it, but other people may find it disrespectful or even offensive, and others may think you are treating them as dumb, like they need some kind of special explanation. Once again, I understand your intentions with this message and I have no problems with it, but be careful as other people may not be as understanding as me. Kentaru Z (talk • contribs) 17:53, October 23, 2014 (UTC)
- I guess you forgot about this discussion so I've reverted your edits because they do not state what being part of the series is. --MasterMarik (talk • contribs) 13:15, December 10, 2018 (UTC)
- Mr. MasterMarik, I am sorry, but I don't understand what do you mean regarding the "I forget this discussion", which started because of a misunderstanding from The Grim Reaper's part, that was rectified by Mr. UltimateKuriboh, with The Grim Reaper apologizing later.
- As you can read from it, I have been an editor in the Dark counterpart page ever since 2012 and, as I mentioned in it, being responsable for "removing a lot of unaccurate monsters from it (the list)". I gave my full explanation of why Twilightsworn monsters don't belong in the series in the Talk page. What cards belong to the series is stated in the opening article of the series' page, so please understand. Kentaru Z (talk • contribs) 07:38, December 11, 2018 (UTC)
Card Trivia (artworks)
Please stop changing the trivia to say "is featured". It's been changed to say "appear in", since using the phrase "is featured" has been tricky to use successfully at times. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 18:40, October 19, 2016 (UTC)
- I'm terribly sorry about that, I had absolute no idea that there was an official way to refer to the Trivia of card's artwork, so I will make sure to use "appear in" from now on. Thank you for the correction, it is the only way to learn. I already went ahead and changed the trivia in "Red-Eyes Insight" that I also edited early. Once again, sorry for any trouble and as always thanks a lot for your time. Kentaru Z (talk • contribs) 16:15, October 20, 2016 (UTC)