Hi and welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh! wiki! Thank you for your edit to the User talk:Cheesedude page.
If you need help, you can consult these pages:
Fixing a page
Mate, can I get help on fixing Yugioh zexal episode 144 preview page? Need to delete the picture slideshow and add one photo.
thanks. Ultimate Yggdrasil 03:53, March 10, 2014 (UTC)
The lack of action on those pages would be due to the fellows who normally handle such stuff forking to Yugipedia, as was discussed on Forum:Proposal to Fork to Yugipedia. Sanokal K-T (talk • contribs) 20:44, February 28, 2018 (UTC)
- I'm honestly not sure in that case. Sometimes the duel summaries are copied over, but it hasn't been in this case. Sanokal K-T (talk • contribs) 02:38, March 1, 2018 (UTC)
- Boot Sector Launch is a complicated case if I remember correctly; it's called a different name in the subs or something (which I think are the names used for the anime cards). As for the summaries being copied over...judging that is up to the individual (for example, the specialized ARC-V wikia copied the episodes summaries that I wrote for their wikia, but I was less offended and more flattered/amused.) Sanokal K-T (talk • contribs) 05:33, March 1, 2018 (UTC)
- The Crunchyroll subs usually use the TCG names for cards, or at least names that are TCG approved proxies until the card gets released (at which time these names are shown to have been official). If it wasn't called Boot Sector Launch in Episode 40's Cruncyroll subs, then perhaps it went by the by "Revolve Boot Sector". Still, I cannot imagine that being a hindrance, as it's never been an issue before when the Anime has updated texts on cards, like with Dark Contract with the Swamp King, or even the seemingly more obscure time when Ancient Gear Hunting Hound had but a slight variation, but still had a image taken and an updated page made for it.J. D. Guy (talk • contribs) 10:21, March 7, 2018 (UTC)
- I'm notified; if you've edited a page or put it on your watchlist, you will usually be notified. As for the Boot Sector case, if it's a case of the name being changed in a future, it won't be a case of making a new page like it would be for an effect change, just a rename (it might have just been an error on the subber's part, or maybe the dub will insist on using that name; we don't know at this point). Sanokal K-T (talk • contribs) 23:59, March 8, 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks. Hopefully you'll be able to find the time, because that the episode's Duel transcript hasn't been written in over two weeks of the episode's airing were a later episode had been done in the usual timely fashion looks off by this point, almost to the point of feeling a little deliberate. Same for the fact that Boot Sector Launch apparently had an updated effect in that episode, but the usual image takers never took an image of it, and only the old Anime version is still there.J. D. Guy (talk • contribs) 10:14, March 7, 2018 (UTC)