Hey GK. This anon is pretty much vandalizing the Overlay Network page with unnecessary capitalization and overlinking. I've reverted his edits several times and tried to address the issue on his talk page, but he just keeps doing it, so rather than get into an edit war, I'll just leave it to you. Thanks.--YamiWheeler (talk • contribs) 11:52, May 2, 2013 (UTC)
- He also clearly has no idea what he's doing, because he's making several formatting errors in the process.--YamiWheeler (talk • contribs) 11:54, May 2, 2013 (UTC)
This has gone too far
This user seemed just not to listening to my warning, or even understand the reason why "Outside Reference" was omitting from the Trivia. So I am asking you to do the either ways; Lock those two articles or at least banned him from abusing the edit/revert back to his recently edits. You can have more choices, that I won't objection. --iFredCat 14:49, May 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Try discussing it on his talk page first, and we'll go from there. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 16:02, May 11, 2013 (UTC)
I know that it's little harsh to not leave him in the dark - I gave him the link and the date that he wished to know when it's gotta releasing. And yes, it's complete unrelated to this site anyways. --iFredCat 22:43, May 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, he got his answer so there was no need to keep the topic around. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 22:49, May 21, 2013 (UTC)
Number 54 trivia
Got put in again by Hawk. Frankly, this is becoming irritating, which is why I keep staying out of it (don't want to lose my cool or anything). It would help if people would just take it to the talk page. Shardsilver (talk • contribs) 18:17, May 22, 2013 (UTC)
- It was already decided on the forum days ago that such things are not to be added to trivia pages and save them for the forum. Not sure why Hawk has decided to start again. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 18:53, May 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, I added my take just before the decision was agreed on (which is I thought it would be good to just move trivia's like that to a forum Numbers/trivia page). Good thing about this, is once the page is made, we can direct people who add in certain trivia, and move it to that forum page. It should be stickied though. Shardsilver (talk • contribs) 19:22, May 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Can't really use chat at the moment, but if it's an image you can post a link and I'll check it out. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 19:38, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
- ) I wish i have some originals, i have 50000+cards (only-200+ originals)
and ty! :D
If u have an original E-Hero duplicate, send me via mail to me. xD
Cause im collecting that deck (only originals) and its hard to find them here in my town!Stanisa (talk • contribs) 20:00, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
- I agreed with Goldy, it's complete counterfeit - its name is complete different, it's such to be Chronomaly, not OOPArt in English name; its stats (Machine/Xyz/Effect) are full Capital, nothing new... Oh, 2x Level 5 Monsters, pleazzzze, should we multiple the Level 5 Monsters into two, which would have to be Level 25 monsters to overlaying? At least they got the effect text right, with "Xyz" corrected, not "XYZ" craps. And also, ATK/DEF forts are similar to that of Stats, little larger than we normally see. Last thing, the rarity card usually curled center backward, not curving center outward. All those, except effect texts, are definite fake. And sorry, Goldy - just can't help but to ranting my mind out here. --iFredCat 21:58, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Ok then, its fake. Has that now been established? NMBRHNTR64 (talk • contribs) 22:11, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
- In the few times I've added such info, I visit IMDB and/or Wikipedia. I then like to check the VA's website (if they have one) for confirmation. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 15:53, May 31, 2013 (UTC)
SALUTATIONS, GOLDEN KEY!! =j
Me sorry--unfortunately, Ebay wasn't doing it for me. I did not think the InMint watermark was too much because it's on the upper-right most part of the card and doesn't obscure any card data.
Nevertheless, I do see your point here as there not only is a watermark but also one that is profusely opaque (pure white of ALL colors) and hard to miss. On the contrary, InMint houses a large pool of Unlimited Edition card images that seemingly won't change (unlike say, the dynamic alters on Ebay) that moreover appears to account for Unlimited Edition cards that may not be elsewhere.
That aside though, don't "fret"--I'll try my best to hunt for another site that doesn't have any said marks should Plan A (which is Ebay at the moment) wonks out (if not ones that are much more covert and transparent if it HAS to come down to that, which I HOPE it doesn't.) In the meantime though, Unlimited Edition galleries IMO, are a minor issue here if ya ask me, albeit I'd figure that these in-part could be something I can spearhead at my leisure being part of this Wikia without being erroneous.
Despite this (hopefully) benign hullabaloo, thanks for this 411--I mean, after all, everybody learns something new everyday, don't we? =? --ARCADIASSCHOLARLY (talk • contribs) 18:21, June 7, 2013 (UTC)
Do we always use the card lores from the latest set the card is in? If you don't get what I'm saying here, would you mind looking at the edit history for Blackwing - Aurora the Northern Lights? ChaosGallade (talk • contribs) 18:57, June 7, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Golden, can you join in with the discussion please? I saw that you too believe the recent influx of series should be addressed too. Cheers! http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Series_Pages
- I've been keeping up with it. I agree that there are too many unnecessary things being documented (With Chain and Treasure Cards being excellent examples), I don't know what rules we could come up with for documenting what is and is not a strong enough theme. The whole idea of "themes" is very subjective. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 13:53, June 21, 2013 (UTC)
I do not do that. When I uploaded That One!'s image, I already inputted the correct name. It's just that when you select an image from your PC, it resets the image's name to what it's called on your PC. I kind of missed that. Aberration (talk • contribs) 18:39, June 26, 2013 (UTC)
Could you rename this, by the way? http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/File:Card100012606_1.png Aberration (talk • contribs) 18:41, June 26, 2013 (UTC)
Well it wasn't trivia base, and since it was anime the only place suitable would have been the card appearance page. I'm not questioning you, but was it because it did that almost everytime it was summoned (you know how some monsters when in a position, they'll do an action like hide themself behind a shield of some kind or when they use an effect they'll do something like put up a light for the owner or when they attack put an eye in a scope and then fire-The last one Tech Genas Halbard Cannon)? Shardsilver (talk • contribs) 15:20, July 5, 2013 (UTC)
- I don't think documenting things that happen when a monster is summoned, outside of Number sealed forms, is needed anywhere. Whenever "Junk Warrior" is Synchro Summoned he spins around, but that's not worth noting. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 15:50, July 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Hope you had a fun vacation. I don't go to chat much, but I help out there as needed. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 15:11, July 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for bringing up the issue with Legendary Dragon of White. Dinoguy's going to fix it when he gets the chance, so don't worry about it for the time being. :D --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 02:08, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
re:images with names
Renaming some NUMH Cards
Golden Key, see this link: []
and plz rename the Gimmick Puppet Ritual.
This guy vandalised my talk page and even uploaded a troll face pic to put on my talk page. Block him pls.--SLAY THE GODS! 20:52, July 16, 2013 (UTC)
So it seems
All that work for nothing. I searched for censorship and did not find anything. It never occured to me it was under the word Modified. The only thing the original has that this doesn't is the actual description of the change. I didn't add that because I was working off of myCards TCG Database and that portion was in german. the thing is though the word Censorship was the first term that came to my mind that described what Konami did, Not Modified or Altered and that term did NOT lead me to the page I was looking for (there was no redirect). Since that was the correct term to my way of thinking I naturally thought it wasn't there. My Bad.
A user by the name of Eros5 keeps putting fake images, mind stopping it (he also removed the JP celestail sword Eatos image that had the text written on the card with what looks like a dub image. Isn't our stance to use the JP image rather than dub image for Anime-only cards?)? Shardsilver (talk • contribs) 23:59, July 20, 2013 (UTC)