Creation Card Article
If you're stuck with some ideas, feel free to ask me or UltimateKuriboh (As seen in this topic) to get some improvement or loose up the tie of the words. Deje que la creación sea libre! (Let the creation be free!) --iFredCat 01:09, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks pal. I have ideas for a Chinese Zodiac themed archetype, but I'm stuck on the name, actually. The "Fire Fist" archetype is eerily similar to my original ideas, both in names and card effects. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 01:14, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
Excuse me Golden Key, but there is new info
Honestly, I was send that info to NAC from here: http://www.yu-gi-ohmatome.com/tag/海皇 But it was deleted by Arynis due to my past (if you want I can proof it because I already know it will be deleted before it deleted, I get screenshoot of my post) And that is include newest info of yugioh (even next pack of Lord of the Tachyon Galaxy) Like this: 2013年4月2日
英語版遊戯王5Ds 4巻発売 2013年5月17日
英語版遊戯王ZEXAL 3巻発売 So, thats why I want to see NeoArkadia on my MSN, because I need him on translating Japanese writing into English (even my English was bad but still I can explain somethings). Golden Key, I have only request by you, it is plz talk to with Ark (because you are much much respect person than me) to add me of his MSN or Yahoo... İf you do not so, then at least copy paste my latest info into here: http://neoarkcradle.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=98&start=1880 I'm so sorry if I'm bother you, if you dont want to see my message again, then plz warned me before blocked me and thanks... --Clock God (talk • contribs) 16:13, January 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Using an online translator, that link doesn't seem to say anything about the next pack. It talks about books and card sleeves. If you only want to contact Ark because you need something translated, a good idea might be to either try using an online translator, or post it on the Forum on this site. We've got competent translators who will respond. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 16:39, January 3, 2013 (UTC)
Archer as Series Theme
Hi i made this Page Archer still need a lot of info but do you think it is better to delete it or keep it and let people help the page (i ask you if the Archer sould be a series like knight or not ?)Andreas-kall (talk • contribs) 18:12, January 3, 2013 (UTC)
i never said Archer is an archetype like a lot of series they do not have a support card so i think i sould be listed as a series not archetype (it has 52 members)Andreas-kall (talk • contribs) 18:23, January 3, 2013 (UTC)
ok as you said i can make the archer page but do you have the data before you delete it (if you give them to me i will make it faster and give more info)Andreas-kall (talk • contribs) 18:31, January 3, 2013 (UTC) I have no permission to posting it on forum due to our agreement with Ark. So, I can only read the latest news without sending any post. When I do so, then my post could delete by Arynis. Golden Key, plz be online from NAC, and I will PM you. --Clock God (talk • contribs) 19:24, January 3, 2013 (UTC)
- The images just haven't been uploaded yet. There were more red links like that on the page before. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 12:43, January 4, 2013 (UTC)
- I called it a very early night, I was beat. Anyway, the guys working on the page should have the images up shortly. With the exception of two images, I've only been replacing with watermarks. There's one on the page that I'll replace when I get home; now that I can access Hulu from outside the US, I'm having an easier time screencapping. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 12:53, January 4, 2013 (UTC)
New Image-Related User
Hey, could you please check the errors this user did when he creates card artwork pages, and reprimand where necessary? I tried doing it before, but I don't have any experience when it comes to those pages. I ended applauded his efforts too early, according to FredCat. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 23:39, January 4, 2013 (UTC)
- You rang? Do you meant all those Artwork Articles that he created with half-baked cake? --iFredCat 00:20, January 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Looks like Fred and Yami covered most of them, I've looked at the rest. Brubio1010 eventually started to figure out what he was doing wrong, but he still hasn't got it down yet. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 00:26, January 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Right place right time, I guess. I've been pretty inactive on the site today, due to working on my Chinese Zodiac-themed cards. I'm calling them "Ascended", and like the Lightray and Dark counterparts, they're upgraded versions of existing monsters. I've even got an idea for my character's first opponent. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 02:00, January 6, 2013 (UTC)
Test Proctor character?
I noticed a while back you made some character pages; would you mind creating one for the test proctor guy that Dueled against Bastion Misawa in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Episode 001? I ask this for 2 reasons: 1) It's stupid the Heartland Fairground Clown gets a page although he appeared a couple of seconds onscreen, and 2) You Duel this guy each month in the practical exam in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy.
Or, if the page already exists, could you point it out to me? The first episode didn't give a link to him in the episode summary. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 02:48, January 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Technically, Mimicry and like five other characters in Tag Force are just based on the guy's design. He's never given a canon name and if you want to argue that one of the Tag Force guys is him, you could make that argument for any of them. He actually should have a separate article, which would of course make reference to the video games using his design for "generic teacher characters". Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 03:06, January 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, seeing as how there is no initiative... Goldy (yes, nicknames now), would you mind creating a character page for him, just based on his brief GX appearance for now? I guess we can leave anons and other users to help improve it later on. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 06:12, January 7, 2013 (UTC)
- I was in Diamond Dude's gallery and saw the image that hadn't been cropped, so I uploaded a new one. I was wondering why it didn't say the pack gallery was using it, and found that someone had Arcadia had uploaded another image. I just forgot to capitalize HERO the first time I moved the image I uploaded to the proper name. I have a sinking feeling Arcadia may have uploaded a lot of images we already have. Igor will tag the duplicates I'm sure. I love that guy. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 20:25, January 6, 2013 (UTC)
hi goldenkey i was wondering in a upcoming episode in zexal yuma and astral are set to use zexal and this happens a new zw will appear is it ok add Unknown ZW to Episode 86 I Already Did is that ok or no? (107Number (talk • contribs) 20:59, January 6, 2013 (UTC))
- You probably shouldn't have added that. As likely as it is, it's still speculation. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 21:01, January 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Along with Goldy's comment, you need an evidence to prove that it's actually there. Otherwise, it's just a waste of an article for that. Like with "Number ?39: Utopia V" for good reason. --iFredCat 21:11, January 6, 2013 (UTC)
Y Nigat n Distro differ?
May it's time to protect that page - I check the history just after you deleted it; it was bring up three times (third time was the one you "murder" it). Just like all those spamming articles in the history, agree or no? --iFredCat 16:08, January 7, 2013 (UTC)
- I was thinking so too. The problem is that this page links there. I've suggested we delete the Gameplay FAQ pages, and Falzar and UltimateKuriboh think they should go too. But the stuff from the pages listed need to be merged into the main pages first, and that'll take time, and no one has started yet. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 16:50, January 7, 2013 (UTC)
*crashed into your back yard*
- Thank you for have a 5-seconds break from the usually work. Now I gotta pull my spaceship out of the yard... *walked to the door to the back yard* --iFredCat 01:45, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
Changing File Extensions
Hey. Is there any way to change image file extension types on this Wiki? I accidentally uploaded an image in .jpg format, but now it won't let me change it to .png. This has happened a few times in the past when I try to upload updated images of things, too, and it's really annoying. Do you know of an easy way to fix this without having to set a delete tag, etc.?--YamiWheeler (talk • contribs) 16:44, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Sadly no, there's nothing you can do but tag and re-upload. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 16:58, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Remember what Benjamin Franklin told the world; "Haste make Waste". Be patience and pay closely attention, Joey, and you will be in good pace and not in the mess like this. Yes, I also keep myself reminding about my own mistake over the times, ever in writing the story. --iFredCat 17:35, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Just to give a bit of detail, the reason you can't simply change a file's extension on the wiki is because the software checks to make sure the file is actually the right type to match the extension (so, for example, if you try to upload an image with a .jpg extension - or rename an uploaded image to use a .jpg extension - the software first checks to make sure the image is actually a JPEG, and if not, prevents the upload/rename). In theory, of course, the software could allow you to change a file's extension, and transparently change the file's actual format for you to match the extension, but it doesn't currently do this and I'm not sure if such functionality is planned to be implemented on any level, at any point, so we're stuck with the more tedious alternative of downloading files, manually resaving them as the desired file type, reuploading them with the proper extension, and tagging the original file for deletion as a superseded/duplicate file. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 00:29, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
- The only times that part of the name can be changed on the wikia is when the extensions are:
- the same thing (e.g. .jpeg → .jpg)
- capitalisation (e.g. .PNG → .png)
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 00:44, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
- I noticed after I made the page. It was unintentional, but I decided to leave it as is, for the time being. What do you think of the Duel? --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 13:57, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Not so bad, at least Tyler the Great Warrior got some scene in the drama. I won't ask about his advanced form, it just... little out of the place - "Greatest"? But other than that, great set-up of Duel. Maybe considering create the article with "Create Cards" in your article? It's like mine; just like this one.--iFredCat 14:02, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Hehe, since the name "Tyler the Great Warrior" is so uninspired, I felt it only proper to give its advanced form an equally mundane name. And since the card itself is so lame, I though it would be interesting if he had secretly been given a better support card, like how Chumley made "Skyscraper 2 - Hero City" for Jaden. It also sets up the possibility for a "Tyler the Great" archetype. Still fine-tuning the effects of the other "Ascended" monsters, but I do plan to add them to my sub-pages soon. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 14:11, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Indeed, and for the article - you missed couple of the feature - "Featured duel(s)" and "Featured cards". As seen in my duel article, it give more details of what you required to filling up. And yes, I copied most of those features from the Wikia in order to keep them clear and smooth. And you don't have to linking each cards in the Deck Template, as seen in this article, I put in many cards that normally belong to my sister and I don't get a chance to create an article for all of her creating cards so I left them with no links in all deck templates as well as duel features. --iFredCat 14:19, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
Hi, i'd like to insert in portuguese of brazil, but there only existe in portuguese of Portugal. How do I change the flag to brazil? "ptlore" is Portugal but "brlore" doesn't exist. Thanks.Daniellemos.br (talk • contribs) 20:29, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you for responding in my own topic ^_^ but at least saving us some neck-pain to snapping, just click on "Leaving Message" instead of clicking on the last topic then make your own respond with topic enlisted. And for "Brazil" language, it's actually United State of America and is also Spanish/Protugal, so that's impossible to have each language in each country, included three regions of America (North, Central and South). So I am sorry but to show you a truth. --iFredCat 22:51, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
New Gilag face?
- I guess they'll do, though images of Alit uninjured would be ideal. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 16:44, January 10, 2013 (UTC)
- I hope he got the idea... at least he cooperated for the giant duelist. --iFredCat 16:45, January 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Turned out he did not... listening or knowledging it... *headdesk* --iFredCat 16:59, January 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Well he's uploading new images under the old names, and they are bigger... but they need slightly better cropping on their right side; there's a line of black. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 17:06, January 10, 2013 (UTC)
Hi, I'm a webdesign, how can I contribute with layout of yugioh wikia? I visited the YuGiOh! Spanish Wikia and is a very cool, so i'd like to contribute with this wikia too.Daniellemos.br (talk • contribs) 17:02, January 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Hi Daniellemos. When it comes to stuff like layout, Deltaneos would probably be a person to talk to. But what sort of help do you have in mind? --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 17:06, January 10, 2013 (UTC)
Just to keep your gun preparing...
- Weird, it's telling me he's blocked already, but then how is he editing and why doesn't he have a log? --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 18:36, January 10, 2013 (UTC)
Returning of the PT Cards?
Ok, sorry. But now, the new yugioh cards in portuguse will be released again with the new booster pack Cosmo blazer (Esplosão Cósmica). Cards in portuguese will be back.
About the layout, I'm thinking a new layout. when I finish I'll show you.
- Excuse me, coming through, original Portuguese user's here. First of all, the Portuguese cards haven't been made in ages, the last set was, I presume, Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon. I haven't seen any other set other than that and others. Portugal didn't even got through the GX Era, why would they skip every other set to Cosmo Blazer. Another thing, Cosmo Blazer translation isn't "Esplosão Cosmica", it's Blazer doesn't even have a proper translation for this matter, it only has translates to a jacket. So if, you have a proof, show it. --~NS~ 18:57, January 10, 2013 (UTC)
- It is hard to believe it. Portuguese cards are out of production since 2005. I have never even heard of a Portuguese Cosmo Blazer booster pack. By the way, I am Portuguese even though I live in the UK now. You need proof for us to confirm or we will most likely not accept this idea.--Power32840 (talk • contribs) 19:43, January 10, 2013 (UTC)
- He seems like a well-intentioned user, so I don't think it's a deliberate lie. More likely, he's seen false information on another site and taken it as legit. Of course, there's always the chance Konami decided to start printing in Portuguese again. Would be very odd/random, but not inconceivable. I'm interested in a source. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 19:59, January 10, 2013 (UTC)
- K, what do you think of that new article I created? Found any whatever problem I placed in? --iFredCat 20:45, January 11, 2013 (UTC)
Add Images to the Gallery?
What did you mean by this? Were you directly telling me through the edit summary (since I uploaded the images)? Also, is this something only I can do, or did were you too lazy to do it yourself? I don't have any experience in creating Card Galleries, only adding to them, in which case I wouldn't know how to label the image. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 02:58, January 12, 2013 (UTC)
- I meant we have an image for the English card on the site, but not the Portuguese one. If there are Portuguese images, I was asking people to please add them. Otherwise, the names/lores are unofficial. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 03:04, January 12, 2013 (UTC)
Utopia Ray V
Was that you that deleted the article about "Number ?39: Utopia V"? Well, that user/IP-Addressed user was right, as seen in this episode... But I felt your patience - it is as great as Judge at the divorce court; the new monster's full name is not confirmed yet. --iFredCat 15:05, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Could you run that by me one more time, please? I think you're saying Hope Ray V is confirmed, but so far we don't know for certain if it's a monster and not just equipped with a ZW. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 15:09, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Only the name is confirmed. I can't pressuring it any far as I see no "Xyz Overlay" or "Ultimate Fusion Summon" craps around there. I can sit down and wait for that episode to airing then we can pull the camp down to creating the article about that "Hope Ray V" existence. I can't argue against you and your massive power of patience. --iFredCat 15:11, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
- I wish, but Delta's display look better than before - otherwise, I can't completed "Apprentice Magician", because it abused little too much on same location (in, as result of, by, etc.) so it's just too crazy to deal with regular Bold and Italic tactic. --iFredCat 13:21, January 14, 2013 (UTC)
- But if you don't like it, tell your option to him in Dino's talk page. I once told him that red in the cross-out don't look so good when intercepted with the new word (as of "ins"), it look like it's almost blending together. --iFredCat 13:32, January 14, 2013 (UTC)
How does it feel to raised the hopes of the Dueling community regarding gaining 900 Life Points from the effect of "Noble Arms - Caliburn", when it has just been revealed it is 500 instead!? You held sway over the dreams of many a Duelist... and dashed them into jagged rocks. Consider this as a weak reprimand on behalf of the many Duelists who would like to strangle the person who made that mistake. =) --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 20:27, January 16, 2013 (UTC)
- There are a few ways. If a Normal Monster's lore mentions an archetype's name, it can be added as archrelated. If it is mentioned in the lore of a member of an archetype, it's archrelated. If an effect monster works specifically with one member of an archetype (such as fusing with it), it's archrelated. In the case of series, slightly more leeway is given if the cards have an obvious, strong tie, like with Charmers and Spiritual Art cards. But having an effect that needs a lot of Spells in the Graveyard isn't strong enough a connection. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 17:46, January 18, 2013 (UTC)
- What I thought is that this card needs lots of spells in grave and also supports spells in a very special way besides its type as a spellcaster and that the Spellbook spell cards are all spells which support their archetype if they are either in the graveyard or banished (for example Reaper of Prophecy) so I think that they are related. Themaster1915 (talk • contribs) 17:58, January 18, 2013 (UTC)
- I see where you're coming from, and if it mentioned "Spellbooks" specifically I'd be okay with it being added as related to Prophecy. But many Spellcasters deal with Spell Cards, so there's no real strong reason to mention this one as related. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 18:06, January 18, 2013 (UTC)
- I got your point but in my point this card is really strongly related as it was firstly released in the same pack as the Prophecy and spellbook cards debuted (the Return of the Duelist pack) and also both of its effects supports spell cards (1 in grave and the other searches out for them) unlike other spellcasters (Style of Spellbooks) got my point? Themaster1915 (talk • contribs) 18:17, January 18, 2013 (UTC)
Not Sure What Reference...
In Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Episode 120, Alexis says at 1:28 in this subbed version that she has been in "[this] world before." Any idea what she meant by that? I looked at her character page, but only saw that she entered an "alternate dimension" when she lost to Amnael (though she remained there unconscious. Any thoughts? --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 03:38, January 20, 2013 (UTC)
- I believe she's referring to the time they went to the world of the Gravekeeper's. Her comment comes after Hassleberry mentions there are three suns, and there were three suns in that other dimension as well. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 04:02, January 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Also, there are 12 "Dimensions" at that point when Asuka was unconscious. Gravekeeper's "world" is maybe one of them, like Goldy said. --iFredCat 17:36, January 20, 2013 (UTC)
Talk Page Shut-Out!
Thank you for put that article in the boiling pot and left it burn. That user who tried to create it seemed not very happy with the result. If you see the discussion and saw that his comment was removing, it is apparently that he's little.. immature and anything. If he had some guts to smashing his head on us - he should had to listening to what Falzar said... --iFredCat 13:01, January 23, 2013 (UTC)
Anime Picture and Right
- I wanted to just remove that part for now, then add full licensing once I find out if the image is from ep. 70 or 71. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 15:49, January 24, 2013 (UTC)http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Golden_Key?action=edit#
Just try to give you heads up since I replyed your question in my talk page. ---highly respect, Stark 20:04, January 26, 2013 (UTC)
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Gyaku-Gire_Panda Is it me, or is Clock God back to this old tricks again? If not, then sorry I wasted your time. Neos01 (talk • contribs) 17:53, January 28, 2013 (UTC)
Neos 1 is my respectly identity, yes this time is up now. I'm Neos 1 to at the another proxy and country. --188.8.131.52 (talk) 17:55, January 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Why didn't you put some protect on this talk page? Since many IP-Addressed User (Clock God, obviously) just easily tear this page apart, like other enemies of your did on your own User Page...? I am sure many of your buddies, included me, are veteran and well-known peoples. --iFredCat 18:41, January 28, 2013 (UTC)
So, I deleted my talk page and attempted to restore all the edits except the two vandal edits. When I hit "restore", it took me a page that asked me to search for deleted pages and my talk page remained deleted, so I restored the whole thing. Any idea what I did wrong? Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 19:32, January 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Wrong Admin? Dino is a person that can do it, he knew many things so... to not hurting Goldy's feeling, welcoming Dino into this talk page? --iFredCat 19:33, January 28, 2013 (UTC)
Regarding the new image you uploaded of "Gather Your Mind", you didn't rename it to proper standards =/. A small thing yes. Oh, and I don't think the protection on your Talk Page is necessary anymore, do you? --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 03:28, January 30, 2013 (UTC)
- When I upload a new version of an image, I don't always bother to rename it if it is named wrong. That would require me to edit multiple other pages, and seeing as how in the foreseeable future we'll be switching to a new naming scheme, all images are going to get botted anyway.
- And I'm just going to let my protection expire naturally, as I'm expecting Mr. Obsessive to return. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 03:34, January 30, 2013 (UTC)
Curly quotation marks
Last night, I notice Take Fumikô re-add curly quotation marks to "Destiny Board" and "Spirit Message", also he add them in the card errata. I couldn't undo his edits since I am not a rollback, so can you undo his edits since this site don't use curly quotation marks, as you mention it yesterday. WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 05:16, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
- Nevermind, I fix the problems by myself. WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 02:57, February 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, I'm not really sure what to do in this situation. On the errata page it is, technically, a change that took place. Ask Deltaneos what to do. I wasn't involved in the initial discussion about curly vs. straight, so he'd be a better person to know how to enforce this. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 05:07, February 2, 2013 (UTC)
- It is possible I was looking at the page history when I clicked edit, but I don't know how I would have missed the "You are viewing an older version of this page..." thing. Actually, the site looks a little weird right now. The yellow box around the "Edit" buttons is missing. I'm calling funky site glitch on the grounds that I don't want to take responsibility for something that was probably my fault. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 20:24, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
Speaking of glitches
- I've been noticing stuff like that for a while now. They seem to be Wiki-wide glitches that disappear after a while. If they start making it difficult to edit, report them to Deltaneos or Dinoguy. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 04:40, February 1, 2013 (UTC)
RE Copy/paste moves
- He did the same thing for Curse of Anubis and I think one of the tip pages (can't remember which one, someone else fixed that). I should have said something to him earlier. Those were his only set moves, I think. If I'm wrong, they probably need to be properly moved. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 02:34, February 5, 2013 (UTC)
Divine Wind FTK
Don't underestimate this FTK. It only requires 2-3 cards to start, and has many start-up options even in your opening hand. "Summoner Monk" + "Terraforming"/"Divine Wind of Mist Valley" is one such example. Also, User:Blackwings0605 is an admin, you know that right? He knew what he was doing when he made that article. I have seen the FTK in action (in a Deck that intentionally did not use "Harpie Dancer") and I can verify its frightening potential. It is even better than the "Harpie Dancer" FTK Deck. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 17:48, February 5, 2013 (UTC)
I agreed with what Kuriboh say, I was the one aiding Blackwings with the typos. --iFredCat 17:49, February 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Recounting, it does probably, technically need only 4 cards to get going. However, OTK pages are usually reserved for well known/established/popular OTKs; one of the required cards for this OTK hasn't even been out for a month yet. Blackwing commented that it's starting to gain popularity, but I think it's still to soon to give it its own page. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 18:17, February 5, 2013 (UTC)
RE:First series anime
Haha, actually I just saw the movie to check what the ending song was to add in Music, and in the end I got the pics for the cards as well. Although I'm not very interested in the first series (and still have to finish GX when I have time), surprisingly I use to find great images on Google (I have some researching skills 8D) and I can take a look for better images for the episodes if you want me to lend you a hand. ;) And on a side note, did you watch the movie? I'm like "WTF?" with how Yugi won the Duel. xD He somehow attacked a 4500 ATK monster with a 3500 ATK one, destroyed the opponent monster and inflicted 1200 damage. xD LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 00:57, February 6, 2013 (UTC)
- True, we lack lots of summaries, not only for the first series but for GX and a few for ZEXAL as well (dunno 'bout 5D's :P). I'd like to write 'em myself, but I use to spend the time I have with the manga series (who were really abandoned when I arrived here) and with missing pics for GX cards and stuff. Hey, I was wondering. We could make a sorta "What Needs to be Done" list or something, couldn't we? By that way people who wanted to help but don't know how could check the list and do stuff, or something. Dunno, just thinking out loud. LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 01:11, February 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Although I think that the articles shouldn't be written based on dubbed episodes. Y'know. 4kids. :/ In my opinion, the best thing is to write the summary based on the RAW episode and add a "Differences in adaptations" section to show 4kids' stupidity, like in GX's articles. LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 02:04, February 6, 2013 (UTC)
I would just ask you kindly to watch this guy - he was being rude to me and ordered me to "stay out". If he do that again, feel free give him your word - I have no right to fighting with him due to my "harsh" behave, like that era when I was little... immune, if you caught the draft. --iFredCat 01:26, February 8, 2013 (UTC)
- He's mistook your helpful suggestion as criticism. You should probably just leave him alone, unless you have actual suggestions for the Deck itself. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 01:41, February 8, 2013 (UTC)
So apparently I was temporarily blocked? It said the reason for the temporary block was because "Noob Hunter" was using my IP address. Was this intentional or just a wacko glitch? Merely curious because it didn't affect me for long. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 22:48, February 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Not sure what was up with that. I'm also confused as to why Number Hunter randomly turned to vandalism. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 23:04, February 10, 2013 (UTC)
- See "Noob Hunter" topic up above this one. That hunter just steal each user's IP codes and threw the poop at this site to making them believe that it was you instead of him. At least you confirmed that it was not you after all. --iFredCat 00:43, February 11, 2013 (UTC)
Hi. I'm little confused because out of the blue I got that message: You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
Your IP address has been automatically blocked because it was used by another user, who was blocked by Golden Key. The reason given is this: Autoblocked because your IP address has been recently used by "Number Hunter".
The reason given for Number Hunter's block is: "Inserting nonsense/gibberish into pages"
Start of block: 21:29, February 10, 2013 Expiry of block: 21:29, February 11, 2013 Intended blockee: 184.108.40.206
You may contact Golden Key or one of the other administrators to discuss the block.
- I noticed... "Number Hunter" is IP-Addressed Abuser. We should go visiting his house and smacking the poop out of him then break anything he owned to prevent him from "hacking" into our IP codes and turned us into villains. --iFredCat 00:50, February 11, 2013 (UTC)
- 220.127.116.11 is an IP from Wikia's San Francisco office. A bug sometimes causes users to be seen as coming from that IP rather than their own. Unfortunately, it happened to be the last IP seen as being used by that account at the time of the block. You don't need to unblock a user to stop others being affected by their autoblock. You just need to untick the box labelled "Automatically block the last IP address used by this user, and any subsequent IP addresses they try to edit from" on the block form. -- Deltaneos (talk) 01:26, February 11, 2013 (UTC)
Hi, I just happened to stumble across this conversation. Just because I was blocked and got a glitch, does that mean Fred had to insult me behind my back like that? Jeeze, I was just raging, it's not like the wiki can't fix it anyways. It just hurt my feelings, just like when UltimateKuriboh said "your petty whims" or "Noob Hunter" on a few talk pages. Seriously? :(--Let the Number take hold! 12:57, February 11, 2013 (UTC)
I was dueling against a HERO deck a few times and each of those times the program I was dueling on disconnected or randomly closed. It wasn't that random.--Let the Number take hold! 13:05, February 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Why, was it that irrevertable? Did the wiki actually lose that much info from that? Yes, it did.--Let the Number take hold! 13:10, February 11, 2013 (UTC)
When blocking an account of a banned user who keeps returning, could you try not to give them too much attention? You can use generic block summaries like "intimidating behaviour/harassment" and "abusing multiple accounts", rather than something personal. And it's best not to reply to or discuss their actions unless necessary. They're more likely to stick around when they think people are acknowledging their presence. -- Deltaneos (talk) 21:02, February 12, 2013 (UTC)
Re Counter Fairy
I was going to remove all members from the Synthetic Angels (that is not exactly a Series) and replace some for the Counter Fairies (... they at least have a theme :p). I'm still going to take out those Archetype = Synthetic Angel, do you agree? --Missign0 (talk • contribs) 18:56, February 13, 2013 (UTC)
Can a artwork page just show an original artwork? Even if there is no localization change, there may be people interested in the card's image. --Rasengan0 (talk • contribs) 23:46, February 17, 2013 (UTC)
RE: Card Images/Editions
SALUTATIONS, GOLDEN KEY!!
1)First and foremost, thanks for the thanks in regards to what I've done so far; I'm saying this now (and mentioned your earlier post to me dubbed "Editions") because I know you messaged me much earlier right around the time I manifested a real username here but I was just going NUTS with all the new s#*! I could now do as a registered user. I guess I've simmered down a bit compared to my more momentous goings from late last year but this was a LONG TIME COMING because I was contributing to this Wikia as an unregistered user from the moment I knew I could.
2 Ya sniffed out where I got (most of) the card images at? (being Ebay) Yep imma guilty as hell for that--great super sleuthing there!! i-) I took a few peeks @ the site you provided me with and even though Ebay users sometimes tres suck at image cropping, (most of) the cards I've seen from Ebayers are of great quality and pretty close-up; the ones on this site may be more precisely cropped but they're kinda blurry and even often times look proxy-ish if you ask me. I attempt to find the best ones possible--only settling for ones like on the site if A) that's all that's on the web and B) if I don't have said card meself (I possess a superb built-in printer scanner....)
So far though, its amazing that we can actually do something productive with the Yu-Gi-Oh! series that we all know and (hopefully) love to some degree by putting into the most complete and well-rounded informational medium there is in existence on said series and I'm damn proud to be a part of it! =j --ARCADIASSCHOLARLY 02:24, February 18, 2013 (UTC)
Prophecy Destroyer Tin
I searched for the Prophecy Destroyer Tin, and i found that America and Europe have different Booster Packs inside
check this site its the official site of yugioh, you can check any yugioh product, if you select Europe or America in this http://www.yugioh-card.com/ and find the tin you will see the above pages respectively(especially if you select UK for Europe).Dark Magician Vampire (talk • contribs) 21:13, February 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Be sure to using the "Equal" Symbol instead of bold comma. That will making a separate topic from above topic. Be sure to click new message if you're not responding to the previous topics and be sure to type down topic in little box above the "Edit Box" such as what I was writing on here before post this message. --iFredCat 21:26, February 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Excellent find, Dark Magician Vampire. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 21:48, February 21, 2013 (UTC)
The flag is wrong
Hi Golden Key I'd like to change the Portuguese flag of Portugal to Brazil flag, because the brazilian flag is right to Portuguese language. All boosters and cards in this wikia are in Portuguese of Brazil and not Portugual, so the flag is wrong! Daniellemos.br (talk • contribs) 14:18, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Was Brazil exist first or was Portuguese in Europe exist first? If the latter, then you're wrong. --iFredCat 14:23, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, since we are talking about this then I must have a word on it aswell. I disagreed with Daniellemos.br; Why? Simple, when searching my collection I've found my Portuguese cards and I can prove you wrong. We all know the term "Beast" right? In Brazil, they say "Fera". But in Portugal, we say "Besta" we can check the lores and the Types, I've found some "Beast-Warrior" cards where it says "Besta Guerreira"; Again, "Besta" is in Portuguese. --~NS~ 21:13, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
Jumping to Conclusions
I didn't post it! Someone else did, and I tagged it for deletion for you guys!
Hi! I'm YRPOtaku169! 16:27, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
Hi! I'm YRPOtaku169! 16:40, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
Yes, we do need two Rank-Up Magic - Barian's Force, since the first one have the CX in the card's text, while the second one have the C in the card's text. They change the card's text in the latest episode. It is sad that no one read the card's text anymore. WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 19:39, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
- That doesn't mean we need a new card article. That (and maybe other lore differences; I haven't looked) is the only difference between that version and the others of Barian's Force; the important things (the Japanese name and the artwork) are exactly the same. It does mean a new archetype, though. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 20:00, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
He's very mad that his head went over the 100 degree. So should we get the set of water-proof gloves and go to dunking him in the toilet to cooling him or what? =D --iFredCat 23:35, February 26, 2013 (UTC)
- I don't want to see him banned, which will happen if he keeps posting before his block ends, even if he feels it is unjust. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 23:41, February 26, 2013 (UTC)
- As much as I don't like him, I don't want him to get banned either. He's still part of our Wiki community, even if he is irritating as fudge, but he's been told by numerous people to drop it and if he still persists at this point, there's not much we can do about it. He's far too stubborn for his own good.--YamiWheeler (talk • contribs) 23:46, February 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Btw, unrelated question; Do you have an account in DuelingNetwork, Goldy? If so, just popping in and call us from there - Yami's account is Tamaru and mine is same as registered username. --iFredCat 23:50, February 26, 2013 (UTC)
Why are you blocking me for block evasion? It says that I can contact an administrator or the one who blocked me. I've only edited the pages of those who blocked me. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 00:28, February 27, 2013 (UTC)
I have a question about 5d's decade duels plus.
Issues with other Users
Could you please add further reinforcement to what I've said on his Talk Page (it should be the first topic)? He seems to be willfully ignoring me and Dinoguy, as it is evident he knows when he has new messages. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 04:01, March 3, 2013 (UTC)
Also, regarding Brubio and his uploads of anime card images (such as File:EffectShut-JP-Anime-GX.jpg), it seems that he is digitally modifying them to be viewed from a frontal view. I just watched the episode that "Effect Shut" appeared in, and a frontal view never appeared like the image Brubio uploaded. I am absolutely against this (as I believe images such be uploaded in their original presentation). Mind reprimanding him? --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 06:09, March 3, 2013 (UTC)
- That's a somewhat troubling issue as well. Some users on the site, including at least 2 admins, upload digitally modified images the way Brubio does. On the one hand, it makes the images fit better into the card table boxes. But I dislike doing that because we also upload dub images, and not everyone has the skill of rotating the images to match the altered ones. Also, users may be hesitant to upload an image (or higher quality image) if they have to go through the trouble of manipulating it. I've been thinking that might be a topic for the forum. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 14:29, March 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Modifying an image like that should not be done, IMO. This a fundamentally different thing that just rotating the image to be straight. That's all I do. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 23:48, March 3, 2013 (UTC)
Hello, would you mind explaining me why then? I mean, it said the picture had to be Yu-Gi-Oh! related and it is. It's no picture I stole from the wiki because I edited it. And it's not only for my own user page. Let your world shine as the stars16:00,3/4/2013 16:00, March 4, 2013 (UTC)
- I took a picture from Magician's Valkyria, and edited it. By erasing the background. It's an official picture, but I edited it. Does that still count as copyright then? And if not, when is it allowed then to get a picture in my signature?
- So... with other words; There's not such a big problem? The picture is official and Yu-Gi-Oh! related. Pictures in signatures are allowed. And I edited it so the picture wouldn't have a square around it. The official picture of my signature is a heart with wings. But because that isn't Yu-Gi-Oh! related, I used the picture of my favorite card.
- I know, I noticed. But that's not what I want. I prefer to have a real picture in it. And to be honest, I don't see any problem in uploading a YGO related picture for your signature.
- Okay. But the thing is; it's not for my user page. I can upload it there, but it's for my signature and not for my user page. So what's now the actual reason I can't upload that image?
- But a signature is meant for someone else's talk page. And I use those pages to make my signature. Because the link is too long to use, so I need to do it this way. And the other page (User:Amethyst Soul/Signature) is used to show people your signature. But I ask again, what's actually the problem of uploading that picture?
Challenge #6 Accomplished!
Congratulation, I managed to Summon "Windrose" while dueling against UltimateKuriboh on DN as I used Gusto deck like you suggested. If you want me to show a prove: Check my Award article. --iFredCat 01:15, March 7, 2013 (UTC)
- I saw, congrats! I finally got up the nerve to challenge a random person (still unrated) and managed to take down his Psychic Deck with my Agents. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 01:39, March 7, 2013 (UTC)
May I have your "Gagaga Rank 5" deck recipe please? One user on GameFAQs is very curious to know how you using the "Gagaga" in your ways. As he's plan to adapting his habit after my explanation to him about how they works smooth in your style. --iFredCat 01:09, March 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Here you are. I hope it works for them, I'm on a losing streak lately. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 02:14, March 22, 2013 (UTC)
You got Shark'd
I am curious why you choose to let it stay? It don't have any word change or any addition/deletion, that's such to be the purpose of the article. I know that it has list spreading out into that way, but still that's not worth an article at all. --iFredCat 21:46, March 25, 2013 (UTC)
- If it was just a change in font size or something that led to the last effect being printed on a lower line, I'd have deleted the page. But that looks like a conscious change by Konami to have that last effect printed on a new line. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 01:47, March 26, 2013 (UTC)
- I found no word or symbol change, except for "list" change, so that is honestly unnecessary to have that article exist for. It's like they had done that with "Familiar-Possessed" creatures - and they don't get Errata Article for that reason. --iFredCat 12:15, March 26, 2013 (UTC)
Ariel is Eria!
I will leave that as the way you edited them. But I still believe that Gishki Ariel is the reincarnation of Eria the Water Charmer and Winda, Priestess of Gusto is the reincarnation of Wynn the Wind Charmer. As they both got same hair color, same Element as previous version and have their own familiar (in case, Winda has her familiar in the card's screen). And yes, believe is also an opinion, which the reason why I can't going against you at all. --iFredCat 12:19, March 28, 2013 (UTC)
- A plausible theory, though the fact that the Master Guide did not mention anything about that makes me feel we should exclude the comments on the series' page. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 13:02, March 28, 2013 (UTC)
- I knew... and I had other belief of those Charmers... do you know that they are "sisters" or "Cousins" to each other and their such to be "mother" - "Elemental Mistress Doriado"? If you disagreed, then that's my belief because she was the one give them the magic power to take control of the certain element monsters (FLIP), later be able to piercing if they upgraded into their Familiar-Possessed (Special Summon) and be able to adapting the weaker monster into stronger and maybe bigger monster (the article that we worked together earlier - Cataclysmic Charmer).
- But again, the reason why I let you take that out all because of those examples I posted so far are fake and fanmade, that's all. You're lucky that UltimateKuriboh also found a proof and showed me in my own talk page, that Winda is not Wynn at all. --iFredCat 13:46, March 28, 2013 (UTC)
Battle Pack: Epic Dawn features
Need a Page Moved
Could you move User:Dark Ace SP/Featured Card Article - Basiltrice to it's own Featured Card Article? Also, how did you move the page anyway? I saw your history of edits, but I was wondering why you had to convert 1 User Page into another and then into the final page?
Or could I just make a new page with the title "Yu-Gi-Oh!:Featured Card/Card Name Here"?
I would appreciate it if you could leave a talkback notice on my talk page to let me know you've replied.
- Could you possibly tell me how you did it? Or is this something only an admin can do? If it helps any I am a registered Mover, but not that great at it unless it's a card page. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 02:57, April 5, 2013 (UTC)
Ok, we really need to mention this, in a separate page or on another page. This is a Rule in TCG, you cannot take a notes for every action happen during play. if you do this no body ever will play "Question" on this game. you cannot record this on paper, but if you have a good memory no body will stop you for cheating, this is why this game is awesome challenge for good memory people =). Anyway, I take this Rule from "Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME Tournament Policy" document, you can check to make sure. --Dlamash (talk • contribs) 16:06, April 9, 2013 (UTC)
Awesome hand I got!
Battle Pack 2
- Edit: nevermind; UK and someone else already found it. Sorry. ChaosGallade (talk • contribs) 02:44, April 10, 2013 (UTC)
Other difficult word to recounting...
I do recalling that word that started with "hosp-", like "hospital", but it's more of "Thank you for hosp--- me." or something... Hospitalize? Hospize? Pfft, it's little difficult to pinning it down perfectly. --iFredCat 23:48, April 10, 2013 (UTC)
Dark World page
BLS as part of Blue-Eyes
I do agree with you about that reason - the only monster that can merging with "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" was the Ritual Monster; "Black Luster Soldier", and that's that. That user is just silly and little insane on the side. --iFredCat 12:00, April 17, 2013 (UTC)
I'm not. xP I was searching for a pic to use on D Team chapter 3, which I'm scanlating, and the ones we have here look kinda ugly, so I asked Google-kun and found that one. It looked real for me, but I'm not exactly a pro regarding that, so if you think it's fan-made, my bad, feel free to revert it. LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 00:15, April 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Oh, it really was one then. How did you recognize is fan-made? I think it'd be good for me to know more or less since I edit a lot here. ;P LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 00:18, April 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Is that because of name being shining in weird way and avatar is not holo? If that's so true, then congratulation for having a pair of sharp eyes, my friend. --iFredCat 00:25, April 22, 2013 (UTC)
Zexal anime cards
Since you just post that, Golden Key should the image named -JP-Anime-ZX [] or -JP-ZX []. I ask this because those cards images are from TV Tokyo site and not from the anime. --X-Metaman (talk • contribs) 14:32, April 22, 2013 (UTC)
- A good question for which I have no answer. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 14:50, April 22, 2013 (UTC)
ZeXal about rank 29
hi golden key i need to know is it okay to upload the zexal rank 29 manga pictures a few but this chapters are already in english words i need to talk to an admin since your one of them but i know this might not work out (107Number (talk • contribs) 17:46, April 24, 2013 (UTC))
Can you please change the image of the Noble Knights to one of the the 5 TCG exclusive Knights they have released. Preferably Artorigus or Medraut? I apologize for making a fuss a while back about the page, theyare just my favorite archetype and I hate seeing Joan there when she shouldn't be (at least in my eyes.) GarrettKP (talk • contribs) 10:07, April 30, 2013 (UTC)