- reply made in my talk page in order to keep it all together. This is the only problem with the "talk page" method. You see an interesting discussion going on and have to jump between pages to see what it is all about. Glittersword Talk • Contributions 20:56, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh great, other user being infested by DinoGuy's Trap Card... Just so wonderful... --iFredCat 00:29, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
If you need some lesson, I can give you a point... since you're a kindly friend I have along with many users on this site, I would return the favor for all of your helps in past... --iFredCat 00:51, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Well thank you, Fred. I was going to say "fancy archive thing like Fredcat's", since I had a hunch you'd see my edit summary. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 00:55, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Poor Image Quality
Bear with me, I'm trying to figure something out. I do not really want to use that category (but it fits to me - I hate diagonal lines going through an image).
What I was seeing was how that Template/Category worked so I could create a personal one (I know others will not necessarily agree with MY opinion).
I want something like I used when selling on ebay. I would hide a code at in very small font at the bottom of the page that I could use in a search. In this case I would like a list of any page that had that term in it (for example GSNBI (Glittersword Need Better Image)) to populate a listing on my profile page showing the Images I had added that code to in order to keep an eye on the image page without over-propagating my watch list. When I see a new image was uploaded that I deemed GREAT I remove the code and it drops off the list.
Right now I am using Index cards that have the code NB next to any card image that I want to find a better image for. It is a card for each set with just the number of the card for the set 1-? for Japanese cards and 0-? for English cards with a separate index list for Unlimited and 1 ed. versions When I download the image to my computer I cross out the number. If I still want to keep on the lookout for a better image I put NB next to the crossed out number. This method is going to generate a lot of index cards I would rather mark them in the system while I go and am on the page anyway and let the computer do the heavy lifting. I wanted a code like GSNBI, GSNB or MSBNB because it SHOULD be both descriptive enough to make sence without being something that would likely be actually used for something else. Glittersword Talk • Contributions 17:26, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
- I am... pretty sure we're not supposed to put our own private tags on pages, even if they are hidden. Why don't you make a color coded Microsoft Excel document listing images that you think should be improved. It will save you on index cards. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 18:04, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
First, show me the rule. you said you were "pretty sure". I looked to see if I could find it but I couldn't. Next, as much as I respect your opinion, you are not an admin. It is doing no harm.
If you want to contact an admin. your idea of using a spreadsheet is totally out of the question. I would need a spreadsheet for each and every set and could only be looking at a part of the picture. this puts it all in one place with no additional overhead.
I wasn't planning on going any further than Galactic Overlord today and it is almost done, Since you are being reasonable about it I will put it on the back burner. It is working though, not on my profile page but if you search for the code it will find the pages. Glittersword Talk • Contributions 20:27, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
Hello. Thx for answering this question earlier, http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Assault_Mode_Activate:_When_do_i_activate but just to be sure, it would still be the battle phase when i activate it, right? Thank you Imadmagician (talk • contribs) 16:30, May 8, 2012 (UTC)
As far as the Cassandra Morris picture she wrote this on twitter stating that the photo use was copyrighted and needs to be taken down. You can ask her what photo can be use for her entry page.
- Just curious, are you a Super Sentai fan by any chance?--YamiWheeler (talk • contribs) 05:08, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, cool. I noticed your edits and thought as much. Outside of like dedicated forums, you don't meet that many people who've heard of Sentai, let alone watch it. xP I have MFD, or multiple franchise disorder. I'm driven to a franchise in order to escape the trauma from watching another. (self-diagnosis) So I tend to fall in and out of interest of it a lot, but it's fun.--YamiWheeler (talk • contribs) 12:11, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
I don't have a backup for my images so I just depressed and got angry sorry for what I've done , it's not my manners I'll stop doing Archtypes images Sorry again for what I've done , Salam .
Admin Talk Page
Oh right - My brain is little hurt and I am surprise that I don't get that right... Thank you for point it out. But I am shocking that he didn't ever archived those bunch of stuffs for ages, 5 years... must be tough user. --iFredCat 02:16, May 11, 2012 (UTC)
- I was looking under recent history and saw you were editing Golden Key. I was confused as to why you were editing my user page, so I clicked the link and saw that. Their way of thanking me for all my hard work on the wikia? (lol j/k)
- Fun fact: My username is actually a reference to the Millennium Key, despite it not being made of gold. I just always have trouble spelling "Millennium". --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 19:47, May 12, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Golden Key, you have this image tagged as from the Wikimedia Commons, but there's no image there with that name. Is the image under a different name, or did you get it from somewhere else (either case needs to be specified)? Thanks! 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 03:31, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Funny story... I got it from wikipedia assuming it was from the Wikimedia Commons, but then when I double checked after uploading it and seeing the link went nowhere, I saw that it's actually a "Non-free historic image". We don't seem to have that tag option here, so I was waiting to find out what to do. Meant to ask either you or Delta, sorry about that. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 03:40, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Dragon Ice
- Well it says you're a Japanese Degree Student, so I'll have to take your word on this. Though since "Dragon Ice" was a TCG Exclusive... --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 04:22, May 16, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Test page
Hello, may i ask something?
Hello, i just would like to be sure of something: in the newest episode of Zexal, at this link http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ZEXAL_-_Episode_056 , during turn 6, V made what i suspect to be an illegal move (negating the attack directly after reattaching the materials while this can only be done directly after attack declaration) like i read here http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Dyson_Sphere_and_Galaxy-Eyes%3F .I wrote a small note near the phrase to indicate this is actually an illegal move in the TCG, but my edit has been removed. Just so i am sure, was i right about the move being illegal, or there is something i didn't grasp? Thank you. Imadmagician (talk • contribs) 11:02, May 22, 2012 (UTC)
I don't think he would listening to our warning... He ever flushed Yuma's article down the drain, post up the fanmade image that you just spitting it out. I am going to call a 2 days to a week worth of ban on him. --iFredCat 16:20, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Sometimes when users don't reply I just assume the don't speak English. A small ban might help him/her understand what we're trying to explain. We do need to find a better image of Shark, though. Maybe something from one of the openings. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 16:39, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
I think it is today, May 25, according to a little snippet hidden in one of the Battle Pack articles. They mentioned it when talking about Gem-Knight Pearl. Thats the only reference I could find to a release date for now. I'll let you know if I find anything else. ^_^ Look234 (talk • contribs) 18:01, May 25, 2012 (UTC)
- I think we could do it like on Duel Terminal 5 (TCG). And I don't like uploading images I find as .jpg as .png, just a personal thing. The ones I scan in myself I upload as .png or if I find them as a .png to start with. Look234 (talk • contribs) 18:27, May 25, 2012 (UTC)
Replying "Moved images"
I always ask for the admistrators to delete the pages that Look leaves behind after he renames an image. User:IgorThunderMaster
The wiki controbutiors are doing useless edits
As you wish
Thanks, I was in a hurry earlier on, I accidentally deleted that while I was deleting the others, it can be restored, similar to how deleted pages can be restored. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff)
- No problemo, and thanks. I'll wait to re-add it to the page, so others can have a chance to respond. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 13:29, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
"Cocoon Party", "Cocoon Rebirth]", and "Cocoon Veil" are actually not members of Chrysalis (
Deletion of images
- I know, I've done so in the past. I wasn't so much irritated at the image being deleted (admittedly it wasn't the best), it was that nothing was uploaded in its place, and the redlink wasn't fixed on the Dog page. A bad pic was better than no pic; it should have been tagged for improvement. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 15:51, May 30, 2012 (UTC)
RE:RE:A problem with a page
yeah, i know these archetypes or series are in this page http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Series but i posted that cause these mentioned as series in this page but in their page or other pages they mentioned as archetypes, for example evolzars are sub-archetype according to the page of evol which say also evoltiles and evolsaurs are sub-archetypes while evol itself a serie or evil heroes are series but masked heroes are archetype but only in manga you can say the are archetype cause in tcg both must be series cause they cant create a deck with only their members they need and elemental heroes or other heroes, also i think we must check again what they are cause archetypes must have support and build their own decks while series mustnt have support or they cant create their own decks(according to Archetype and Series pages).
About the Time Lords
I heard you needed help with translating Camion, the Timelord Japanese card text. I can help you with that though I'm not sure what you need.
As for Hanion, why was it named that? Its Japanese name translate into Hairon. Talk to the Turtle) 16:58, June 7, 2012 (UTC)- (
Now I'm starting to understand why it's so confusing. Which card text should I be translating from? The anime or Tag Force 6?
In the anime, it returns all your opponent's monsters to the deck. In the game, you select one monster to return to the deck that doesn't have to be face-up on the field.
I'm not seeing anything that says the targeted monster has to be face-up on the field. Talk to the Turtle) 17:16, June 7, 2012 (UTC)- (
I've been looking as various sources and there is no mention of '表側表示' at all in the game or anime card text. I've edited the translation to better reflect real world card text like Metaion and Caius and I've also tried to follow PSCT as closely as possible. Please take a look at it. Talk to the Turtle) 17:36, June 7, 2012 (UTC)- (
May I take a few minutes of your time on the site to explain this user why we have to using Anime image in Archetype Articles, such as Number and Blue-Eyes. Thank you - I only could recalled that you were part of the discuss in one article a while ago of why that happened this way. --iFredCat 22:49, June 7, 2012 (UTC)
I see. Well, I personally don't agree, but if it has been decided, I'm gonna remember that from now on. And about moving, yeah, Fred just told me to talk to Dinoguy, thanks. LegenaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 01:21, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Archetype Images
- Oh, well i actually tried that and it will take days i think to change to the newly uploaded file like when i did it in replacing in the Constellar image so i prefered doing a new file and apparently you said to me a while back to tag the old images to delete so thats what i have been doing.
- Ok thanks. I think the manga series/archetype is out of my reach but i can try though, thanks for your help ----SharkTenjo 12:59, May 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you. Ugh i dont want to go back to that episode again as i have been that episode for the third time this day @_@ maybe in the next days, right now im watching the Ep where the Sad Story is featured. ----SharkTenjo 14:34, May 30, 2012 (UTC)
- No prob, found a screenshot for Sad Stories ----SharkTenjo 14:49, May 30, 2012 (UTC)
Hey, if your wondering if i still continue not replacing the image, its just i can't, if I try to it will fail and says "File extension does not match MIME type." so i can't do anything about it. ----SharkTenjo 05:52, May 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for the info ----SharkTenjo 12:06, May 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Maybe in the 1st duel of Yusei and Leo, he had Nitro and Junk both on field, summon Junk Warrior 1st then summon Nitro though i havent checked it out yet. Or maybe When Synchron Explorer activated its eff summoning a Synchron ----SharkTenjo 14:26, June 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for your help. But i am also trying to find other screencaps though ----SharkTenjo 14:33, June 7, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Golden Key.
May I ask how flag a page for 'Quick Deletion'? I saw you changed the flag from what I had it at. I just didn't know how to flag it for quick deletion!! Sorry. --Spongebob456 (talk • contribs) 12:22, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
How do I suppress the redirects? User:IgorThunderMaster
You don't happen to be keeping a list (mental or otherwise) of archetype pages that still need images, do you? I'd like to go through them all and add any manga images I can find at some point, but I'd rather not go through the whole archetype category again if I don't have to. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 04:06, June 10, 2012 (UTC)
- I actually am. Coincidentally, 33royward got a bunch of them this morning (and many I didn't know about), but the really hard ones remain. We need one for Wheel (I could only find a dub episode with 2 watermarks), Duel Winner, Match Winner, Djinn, Spice and Spell Spice. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 04:18, June 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Are Spice and Spell Spice both archetypes? I may be able to get one for those. And I know I can get one for "Djinn" (it shows the three cards right next to each other when Yuma rebuilds his Deck at one point).
- Yeah, both are indeed archetypes (can't remember who I asked, but I did ask). If timed right images can be gotten, but I haven't had the patience to try yet. The raws and subs I've been finding haven't been all that great.
- Puppet Chess could have a better image (from the manga?), as could Venom (if there is one). I am really not liking the current Cyber Girl or Ryu-Kishin (series) anime images, and at least one other user doesn't either. Undoubtedly there are others, but those are the ones that immediately come to mind. Cannon Soldier (series) needs a page made altogether, and there's a TF image that would be perfect for it. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 04:56, June 10, 2012 (UTC)
Help if u don't mind
help edit wikia ---> http://zexaluniverse.wikia.com
Apologies Golden Key.
I didn't realise that was a real card. I flagged it for deletion as I thought that Wiki Contributor created it for spam purposes. He probably did in the end!! --SuperSponge!! (talk • contribs) 15:22, June 11, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Suppressing redirects
It doesn't take very long actually, I just copy paste the list at Category:Candidates for Deletion (Quick) after a while and it deletes automatically. It's how I managed to get through the 13076 image redirects a few days ago. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 01:45, June 15, 2012 (UTC)
As you noticed, that user just never let it go... He reverted my undoing and Shard's undoing few times... I already informed on Admin Noticeboard about that trouble. Should we headbutt that user down? --iFredCat 21:29, June 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Hopefully the admins get to him soon. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 21:33, June 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Yea, Joey just came around and smacked that user upside-down. Where is our beloved Elemental HERO Delta Neos when he can deal the baka user like that one? --iFredCat 21:41, June 15, 2012 (UTC)
- It appeared that he didn't listen to your warning - like all other IP-Addressed User, they don't have "message alarm" like we do. So it's better to watch them collapsing under the Admins' power. --iFredCat 21:56, June 15, 2012 (UTC)
Ugh, who still put "Jap"...
That was put there by a recently IP-Addressed User, I am sure that user is still old-timer as he/she rather that over the current adaption. At least they served the purpose to cover the lose lores. --iFredCat 01:56, June 20, 2012 (UTC)
Hygro Spellbook's Chinese lore
I've taken a look at its Chinese lore and it is correct. What was it that you were unsure about? Talk to the Turtle) 17:41, June 20, 2012 (UTC)- (
Oh, I see. I think the person who did that noticed that a page cannot be linked to itself. Talk to the Turtle) 18:00, June 20, 2012 (UTC)- (
Hey Golden Key. This user has been editing the foreign names of these cards: Jinzo and Grenosaurus. I caught him vandalising a page prior to this incident. This is why I am unsure whether to revert the edits. Sorry to bother you. Thanks!! ----SuperSponge!!(Talk)(About me) 15:50, June 26, 2012 (UTC)
I come here to admit an apologize for what happened to "Shadow of the Six Samurai - Shien" image. I had complete forgotten about my sucky iMac that foolish put the card image sideway when it was such to be upside way. May you get it fixing? --iFredCat 16:28, June 26, 2012 (UTC)
Here's an image I wish to upload - it's clearer version. --iFredCat 16:29, June 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you for doing the fixing part. I should have upload those images and send them to you if it's possible. But regard, that's over for now. And I found that little funny about "White (K)Night" archetypes being both in same Yu-Gi-Oh! show... yet they are complete different. --iFredCat 17:18, June 26, 2012 (UTC)
- No prob.
- I was looking at the list of series, then looked a the list of archetypes and got confused as to why/how it was listed on both. After checking I realized they're two different things! I figure others might get confused as well, so I added that template. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 17:25, June 26, 2012 (UTC)
Oh by the way - I think you might overcoming that forum that just came to existence - Forum:D.D. Destroyer - Missing The Timing. I quite can't figuring that one out. --iFredCat 17:51, June 26, 2012 (UTC)
- HHT got it. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 18:10, June 26, 2012 (UTC)
Got it! Got lost in the ether there for a sec. Damn database error. -_- And for now I'm only going to move the cards I'm 100% sure on the name until we can get a better idea on the really small text. ^_^ Look234 (talk • contribs) 04:56, June 28, 2012 (UTC)
Language changes again.
Hi Golden Key.
Sorry to bother you again. Another user, this time, is now changing the Chinese names of a few cards. I googled the changed names this User implemented and it came up with jibberish. I can't revert all of the edits as there are so many, and I am still unsure whether the edits are legit are not.
- He seems to be copying the lores at 
- So the format is different. The translations should be legit.
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 14:35, June 28, 2012 (UTC)
I've taken a look at some of his edits to the Chinese lore and names. I can say that he doesn't seem to be vandalizing but he is not doing a very good job at it. Talk to the Turtle) 15:55, June 28, 2012 (UTC)- (
RE:Proof for "Prophecy" move?
If you are still not swayed, then feel free to start the discussion on the article's Talk Page. I will not move any pages until we come to an agreement. Talk to the Turtle) 13:07, June 29, 2012 (UTC)- (
I am understanding that you're anger about the user that went ahead and overloading the stuffs with wrong names and all that. Turtle only welcomed you to the Forum or Talk Page and respond your opinion there. As I always advised in several forums/Discussions, they must waiting till Konami release the source of the archetype/future episode details. Therefore that can ceasing the Edit-Warring and Move-Warring. Hope that could helps. --iFredCat 13:09, June 29, 2012 (UTC)
Lol, I didn't even notice that. I should have saved my 5000th edit for something with more grandeur. Nah, just kidding. :D
Fine, I'll start the discussion there. Talk to the Turtle) 13:25, June 29, 2012 (UTC)- (
Not on the topic... it's from Archie Sonic wikia... this user in that wikia was thinking that I ignored his warning. I only accept the Manual that he shoved in my throat repeat but didn't accept his tone he threw at me, it's like throwing me onto the dirt street. That kind of Admin seemed too arrogant and highly on himself. Seriously, what kind of power in that wikia...? It's like I am walking into 1770's from the ship as a Slave and have him beating on my back for simple undoing on one article... however, this user was more respect and seemed to just went there and fixing the mistake that I left behind. As seen here, he seemed ok with it and just make it perfectly. While the previous Admin just erased anything and ordered me to read the Manual, like I told you. It's complete different from here - if Admin turned bad, other Admins just went ahead and striped that rotten apple down and prevent him/her from try to screw up the site but over there, he's been leave alone and seemed struggling me down with his repeat stupidity monotone post. You understand the situation? --iFredCat 23:00, June 30, 2012 (UTC)
I commented there, though I don't expect it will do you any good. It seemed pretty immature of him to edit war with you, though his initial message didn't seem particularly hostile to me. I've run into stubborn admins on other sites (there's even one here I don't like), but people are people. You'll be able to edit there again in 3 days. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 00:52, July 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you. I kindly "hostile" toward him because of his "tone" - It's just the way how I see him as bad Admin. The only thing I done was to removing his comment, but after tenth times, I tried to spice him up by turn his comment into humorous version (which I should not do so - just to help taking my mind off for a little bit) but he still revert it back to normal then block me afterward. That therefore my third time in general, first time over there - I got banned here twice; once by Blue and second time by other Admin... Deus Ex Machina, was that it...? Those previous two bans was because I was "immature" back then. But now, my third one is just because of his stupidity. --iFredCat 01:11, July 1, 2012 (UTC)
Hey! What wrong with Anime image that had been included in many other articles/Archetype? The one I picked was appropriate choice... Though I knew that it's for Dragon theme; but anime image!?!?! --iFredCat 15:53, July 1, 2012 (UTC)
- The problem is over-use. It's already the main image on two other pages, and is also used on a third. We should aim for more variety. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 15:58, July 1, 2012 (UTC)
- "Dragon's Mirror" avatar is already over-using as well... it's all over it own article (Gallery, Image Difference, etc.) and now added in couple different Dragon-Type Articles? --iFredCat 16:47, July 1, 2012 (UTC)
Archie Sonic Wikia...
I went and visited that site that I told you about three days ago (and still ban not yet to lifting off - it was evening when that asshole banned me) and see that the founder responded to two topics I left in his talk page. At least he gave out a good explains and all that - as well as well-aware of my language. That's at least he's quite nice and better than the asshole who had done to me other day. On the second topic, he nailed on the head about the Monkey Ken Khan and Iron Queen. If you wish to know where - Here ya go. My responds are at bottom of his page, just hit last link in the contents. --iFredCat 12:58, July 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, he does sound like a pleasant enough guy. Glad you got your explanations. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 13:03, July 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Agreed - I can listen to the rulings but not listen to the user who talk like trash toward me, such as that Admin from other day - he shoved it all down my throat repeat then banned me for that? Once my account over there clear; I will using your word in Talk Page as quote to making him read it before headbutt me down. If he want to do that, I don't care anymore - all I need is to keep him off my Talk Page till he learn how to be polite and shit. --iFredCat 13:06, July 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Also, that is second time you had done me in the favor - both of the time, I quoted you... first time was in GameFAQs if you recalled - I still held that quote you gave in my profile... It is now in my Quote box instead of the signature. --iFredCat 13:32, July 3, 2012 (UTC)
i am not going to stop making fan made images and theres noting you can do about it
May i ask for a service please ?
Hello, i just wanted to make sure of something on this page, whether it's correct or not http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Few_things_about_Reverse_Trap, could you please correct it if any mistakes? (Example Question 3: I think it only lasts for one turn, and question 1 is still a bit uncertain)
May you verify something?
Hello. There's something i would like to ask you to verify at this http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Dyson_Sphere_and_Galaxy-Eyes%3F .You see, the Turtle says that even if Dyson Sphere negates Galaxy-eyes' attack, The two monsters are still banished (Note: Galaxy eyes is chain link 1, and Dyson sphere chain link 2.) Could you inform me if something is wrong, or if it is correct, tell me why the monsters still get banished? Thank you Imadmagician (talk • contribs) 08:01, July 20, 2012 (UTC)
Other stubborn user (pun intend)
Twice he rejected your comments - I am sure we should to watching him from beyond or otherwise, he will have to suffering three days to a week of banning. (Please respond here if you're comment back) --iFredCat 17:22, July 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Fred, you of all people should know that a user may delete messages from their own talk pages at their leisure. And he's not doing either of those things I spoke to him about anymore, so no need to re-add the messages. If he starts again, then yes, we report him. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 17:31, July 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Of course - like in my Archie Sonic Talk Page article: we all have right to removing that. But what I did was just to keep him from being asshead and ignoring your warning. I had been around longer than that user did (or maybe shorter than he is, but whatever) and I respected rules more than he does, to be honestly. I won't put my foot in their mouth anymore. --iFredCat 17:36, July 20, 2012 (UTC)
The dragon lords!!! why?!
Why you put a delete nomination to "dragon lord" page? , a lot of time ago , Delta Neos , me and another person disscused about the same problem (see the talk page[] and the new message that i send to deltaneos []) that threat was arleady solved .I created the article before than i create an account in this place and i have noticed with this :/ PD:Sorry for my bad grammar , I am chilean .--Angellicantropo (talk • contribs) 03:17, July 21, 2012 (UTC)
For The Wiki?
Ok I upload these Pictures So You Guys can Add Them to the Episodes And Summary
And Numbers I Did,nt Know Im suppose to Add the Names?
for all your recent work on GX stuff. I always intended to get around to much of what you've been doing, but given my current mental to-do list, it would have taken another two years. From a huge GX fan, here's a big thank you. ^_^ Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 04:13, July 26, 2012 (UTC)
- A thank you was an unexpected thing to find this morning! You're welcome, I was trying to at least get something on the pages without images for the time being. I would like to upload new images for the ones with Japanese writing in the top left corners as well (what does that say, anyway?). Duel summaries need revising for a lot of episodes, but I'm not a fan of doing those for longer Duels.
- I enjoyed the series while it was airing, but I'm a bigger 5D's fan. If you ever do a re-watch through of GX, make sure to note all the appearances of Pharaoh. ;) --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 12:39, July 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, I did a lot of those summaries myself, back when my logic was "I don't need to mention anything that happens in the Duel since the Featured Duel section covers it". Obviously, I've wised up since then.
GX 45 and 46
Were you able to find raw versions of these? I'm not coming up with anything. I can't use a sub to get images and I'd greatly prefer to not use the dub, even for images. Summary for 45 is done. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 05:10, August 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Sadly no, the Dailymotion guy I've got bookmarked gets very inconsistent starting at the 40s and misses these two episodes. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 05:19, August 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Ah, the joys of search bars. I typed "yugioh gx 45 raw" into the Dailymotion search bar. Somehow, a dubbed version of episode 120 returned as a higher result than what I actually searching for. Thank you, Dunkles. I'll certainly use those. ^_^ Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 17:12, August 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, done. It doesn't look as good as I thought it would, but not bad, I think. Thanks, Dunkles. Key, I'm not sure when I'll do episode 46, but there's no ZEXAL' episode this coming week, so it'll be done soon enough. I may actually do it tomorrow. Not sure. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 02:37, August 3, 2012 (UTC)
So tell me why do we get to keep the Elemental Lord page? You said there will be some exceptions and i think this one is too since it does have a lot of theme to be said as a series. They have the same name format "(color) Dragon Ninja", they are the unmasked version of the Old Flip Effect Ninjas and their types match the Types to which the types Super Transformation summon. In Elemental Lord, it was also assumed that another member will come but was not yet announced. --SharkTenjo
- I get the feeling you people are always having your eyes on me -_- you do not pay attention to the other users making shenenegens and "breaking" rules while me, every move i make seems to be watched. Oh well. I think someone said that to me last time. well.. See Battleguard, Archlord, Achacha, Mokey Mokey.----SharkTenjo 15:18, August 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Spell monster, ELEMENTAL LORD ----SharkTenjo 10:00, August 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Well the wikia state that Spell Monster is a series. It cannot be a series as there are 2 members. Well so you support keeping the Elemental Lord because the Third one will be released sometime with no proof at all and yet you tagged Dragon Ninja because theres not much members even though oviously a Third one will be coming. Wow. So even you only listen to your own opinion but not the others -_- ----SharkTenjo 12:29, August 7, 2012 (UTC)
From the Underground
- Yeah, and I wanted to make sure no one goes and tries to recreate the page.
- Your sig is so enormous I always think you've made a huge comment due to the increase in bytes. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 12:31, August 8, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Rare Hunter image
The image I deleted was from http://ergott.deviantart.com/art/Rare-Hunters-166217182
I didn't delete the other image (File:Unknown.jpeg) yet.
-Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 04:21, August 17, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't mind. Guess I should add the links to my delete summary next time. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 04:24, August 17, 2012 (UTC)
- It throws off the indentation when you are the only one that uses them in a series of messages. Like on Deltaneos' talk page, where one of your replies is as indented as Fredcat's reply to you. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 21:05, August 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, but I was the one who posted the initial comment. Technically, in that situation, they were wrong. But fine, I'll take it into consideration. A lot of it is just habit, too, because I've been doing it that way ever since I joined the Wiki. I didn't realize there was a standard.--YamiWheeler (talk • contribs) 21:08, August 25, 2012 (UTC)