VRAINS on Pluto TV
VRAINS dubbed never aired on Crunchyroll. Pluto TV aired the English dub first. I figure, since the ARC-V articles have Nicktoons airdates, why not? Matty (talk • contribs) 02:21, 7 December 2020 (UTC)
Old argument/edit war brought about
It has come to my attention that EarlofDemise has garnered newfound passion to the Lightning/Varis duel outcome given the episode recently aired in the dub. Currently, another edit war is ensuing and both BlazeWu and Pit already told him to desist on the matter to no avail. If he continues to be adamant on the matter, could you kindly step in because I rather not the page get locked over a matter that was already settled on.
- No need, other editors who disagreed with me have already undone my edits to the Lightning and Revolver pages. I've already said my piece in a Talk page. I don't intent to start an edit war. EarlofDemise (talk • contribs)
User is falsifying info on various actor pages. https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/User:Alexkrzywicki1 MasterMarik (talk • contribs) 23:56, 25 December 2020 (UTC)
- Most likely just a newbie who don't know how to operate the wiki. He approached me for help directly via Discord PM and his ignorance is glaring. But I already told him to leave the information in either the talks page or the the designated space in Discord. I don't think any further action needs to be taken unless he messes up further. BlazeWu (talk • contribs) 00:32, 26 December 2020 (UTC)
https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/User:Luciene25dias?action=edit&redlink=1 User is consistently making a junk page with an unrelated image without providing a source for the alleged info despite me requesting for said info.MasterMarik (talk • contribs) 21:59, 3 January 2021 (UTC)
- I did a 2 hour block before as he was repeating the same actions despite Marik's warnings and deletions. As he persisted two more times in doing that, I gave him a 2 week block. Thank you. BlazeWu (talk • contribs) 16:45, 6 January 2021 (UTC)
Hi Energy, I wanted to let you know that Fandom recently received a DMCA request about some material on the wiki that has apparently been plagiarized from Yugipedia, so the Content Team is going through the pages in question right now and removing anything that appears to be lifted. I'm not personally reviewing pages, but I know this sort of thing can be a bit ambiguous sometimes, so if you have any concerns please let me know and I can bring them up. Thanks. —Atvelonis (talk • contribs) 21:21, 9 January 2021 (UTC)
- Yes, well hopefully this will get whatever material was flagged and people will be more mindful about it in the future. I know that the materials accompanying the request vary a bit in scope; some of it is minor enough that it can just be reworded, though some of it is being removed.
- About the bot, I did run it earlier, although it's possible that there was a session error or something that prevented it from getting everything. This seems to happen a certain amount with AWB on the UCP. I can do another null edit pass and keep a close eye on it in case it gets logged out. —Atvelonis (talk • contribs) 21:49, 9 January 2021 (UTC)
User:Mario2150 never puts the "OCG-TCG card image" template when uploading card images. I've already told him about this. Look an example. IgorThunderMaster (talk • contribs) 01:05, 20 January 2021 (UTC)