Hi. This is where I will hold any discussions about whatever. Feel free to start any discussion about whatever topic that concerns YGO! Peace. E-Dizzle 08:11, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
Hey Dizzle. Here's the general code for compressing your Deck Lists.
Decklist| *Insert your Deck Name here* |color = *Header background colour. Leave blank for brown.* |color2 = *Header text colour. Leave blank for yellow.* |monsters = *Your Monsters go here.* |spells = *Your Spells go here.* |traps = *Your Traps go here.*
Remember to enclose the code with double curly brackets to activate the code. --Gadjiltron 01:04, 5 June 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks Gadjiltron. I needed that info. --E-Dizzle 18:25, 6 June 2009 (UTC)
Hi E-Dizzle, cool name by the way, just wanted to say hi also if you want/need I can help you with your Deck I'm happy to help :) --Trivi-AM 20:20, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks Triv-AM, that's a cool name, too. My deck is in the Deck Help Forum under Advanced Junk/Quillbolt Loop(disregard the Quillbolt loop part)Deck. Thanks! --E-Dizzle 21:13, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
I am willing to give advice concerning Junk/Yusei Decks to those who need it. I don't really want to gloat, but fell that I can lead ayone who wants to build a Junk Deck in the right direction, being that I have one myself, one that I have worked very hard on. Thanks!
--E-Dizzle 00:30, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
- I'd say - what is it now, version 10.5? Hey, did you take a look at the deck competition between me and Messengerofthedark? Runer5h 00:34, 14 June 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- yeah, I have. I love both of your decks, they're very innovative & they look deadly. But I'm gonna have to lean more towards Messenger's Guardian Eatos Deck, just because of how much potential it seems to have. Don't get me wrong, your Deck has a lot of potential, as well, but it seems that, at the moment, Messenger's Deck seems to have more solid support, that's all.
--E-Dizzle 00:40, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
- Okay. It seems that most people are. Hey if you're free right now, do you want to do an online duel? If you do, here's how it'll work:
- I'm going to be using my Abusive Puppetry deck. It's completely proxied, and has some OCG-exclusive synchros. I hope you don't mind - I'm trying to test it out to see its strengths and weaknesses.
- The duel will take place on the Duel Terminal Forum. (Sorry, I can't support IRC.)
- The winner will be the first one who wins. (I'm open to some persuasion on this one.)
- Do you accept? Runer5h 00:44, 14 June 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- Nah, Srry, I prefer not to accept challenges over the Web. as I stated above. Sorry to be so blunt about it, I just prefer to Duel face to face.
--E-Dizzle 00:52, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
- Okay, then. I was hoping to get a chance to duel your Junk deck - it would be a formidable opponent, I'm sure. As you've really had a lot of experience with Synchro-based decks, would you check out my Puppet deck? Runer5h 01:08, 14 June 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
If you happen to live in the Bay Area, then maybe you might get a Chance to Duel it. I try to go to tourneys in the Bay Area as often as I can in order to better my Deck & see how it stacks up. I'll often go to tourneys in my hometown to all the way in San Jose.
--E-Dizzle 01:16, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry man; wrong side of the country. Runer5h 01:21, 14 June 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
Hahahaha... oh well. Well, even though I can't duel, feel free to keep a tab on my Advanced Junk/Yusei Deck!
--E-Dizzle 23:11, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, it stinks; I was hoping to get a chance to go up against your Junk deck. It looks awesome. Runer5h 01:06, 16 June 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
RE: Elemental Hero version or DAD-Return
- I will comment on your new deck mate, but tommorrow (my time), since I'm really tired. But I wanna ask you a favor too: when you get the time, visit my DeckZone (you can find the link from my User Page) and comment on my decks too, willya? --Darth Covah (Talk | Contribs) 00:47, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- I'm open now. Let's just hope my IRC works. Runer5h 18:46, 18 June 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- Yeah, and I thought it was just me... ready. Runer5h 19:42, 18 June 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
Hey, if you're on, we can do another game... I'll use Frozen City. Runer5h 00:54, 19 June 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- Okay. Runer5h 01:40, 19 June 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- Sure, we can duel, but I'll have to proxy it first, and it may difficult to set up time. Otherwise, I'm honest (hate cheaters with all my being) and ready. Messengerofthedark 04:17, 20 June 2009 (UTC)Messengerofthedark
- I will my Dragon Synchro Beatdown, which there is a decklist for on my userpage. I'm not sure ho to do this online, so could you help me out. Messengerofthedark 20:19, 21 June 2009 (UTC)Messengerofthedark
- Is there a reason for not using my wikia username? I already did (accidentally). Who are you then? Messengerofthedark 20:25, 21 June 2009 (UTC)Messengerofthedark
- I don't think it is working properly. Messengerofthedark 20:30, 21 June 2009 (UTC)Messengerofthedark
- I'm in and waiting Messengerofthedark 20:48, 21 June 2009 (UTC)Messengerofthedark
- Oh, ok. We'll duel later then. Messengerofthedark 20:52, 21 June 2009 (UTC)Messengerofthedark
- Could you please explain how to get started on the IRC? I have not used the IRC before, so some instructions will be need. I cannot duel right now, but in two days (exactly 48 hours from 4:30 ET - I believe you live in the East Coast, right?) I can. Is that ok? --Blue-Eyes White Kid
- Still on? I'm game. (I love game, I love game)Messengerofthedark 19:18, 22 June 2009 (UTC)Messengerofthedark
- Ready if you are. Prepare for Frozen City! (I'm not using Puppet Abuse or HAD Abuse until I proxy the changes.) Runer5h 19:41, 22 June 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- Where'd you go?Messengerofthedark 20:00, 22 June 2009 (UTC)Messengerofthedark
Great duel, man. You can blame your loss on the near broken strategy of my Gladiator Beasts. I will continue to help your deck modification on the Deck Help Forum. I hope we can duel again one day. --Blue-Eyes White Kid
- Ready. Runer5h 00:08, 24 June 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- And, again, ready. Runer5h 22:57, 25 June 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
You've got 2 Monster Reborns in your E-Hero deck for our competition. Runer5h 15:00, 26 June 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- I have posted my deck and opened the voting. I chose Chazz, because I struggled to build a strong deck around cards with little support (Bakura, Marik, Joey). But I'm all set and it has begun. Messengerofthedark 17:13, 27 June 2009 (UTC)Messengerofthedark
- I have added you as a contestant on the Deck Contest forum, where we have moved our competitions. This is because you have either asked to be in one, or have previously participated. Please check the Overview page to see the rules and new format (they really haven't changed, just commenting structure) Thanks, Messengerofthedark 17:27, 29 June 2009 (UTC)Messengerofthedark
- I would like to sit this one out. I have been quite busy lately, ask Overlordzorc, and try to get the people who haven't competed yet. That way it stays open to everyone, not just you, me, an Runer (who is not able to access the wiki this week, he is on vaca in the Keys). Messengerofthedark 15:46, 1 July 2009 (UTC)Messengerofthedark
Hi E-Dizzle, sorry to sound like I was eavesdropping but I think that's a great idea and can I join in, also by a deck based on an animal do you mean something like a Venom deck for Snakes and a deck based on Rescue Cat for cats (obviously) or something different? --Trivi-AM 17:32, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
- Ok then I'll start making the right now XD --Trivi-AM 15:16, 3 July 2009 (UTC)
E-Dizzle. I accept this proposition. I believe we should make an announcement on this contest. There are several contestants. Perhaps a new Topic that states Deck Competition 4. :D Other than that... count me in.--Overlordzorc 03:52, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
I think you know I'm ready to rumble! xD--Overlordzorc 16:59, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
I = In? 3-D 22:29, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
Deck Contest Registeration
Please sign me up! I call(ed) cats. This is bewk, despite the odd signature. -bewk
For the animal contest, do you consider people to be animals since there under the animal kingdom.I want to use my ice barrier if they fall under the type.--Airbellum 02:09, 3 July 2009 (UTC)
To which degree does our deck have to be 'devoted' to our animal? (In terms of monster percentage, the win condition revolving around the animal etc.) 3-D 05:20, 3 July 2009 (UTC)
RE: Deck Contest Confirmation
In your message, did you mean that I can post the deck now on the thread you started?
Re: Advanced Junk/Yusei Deck
- Don't worry mate, I'll be discrete. It's gonna be a fun deck to play with, and that's what matters. I don't intend to take it to a tourney, maybe HLs but even that's a maybe. Mostly I'll use it for friendly matches (like 6 other decks I have xD). I'm looking forward to dueling you sometime in IRC! --Darth Covah (Talk | Contribs) 10:43, 3 July 2009 (UTC)
- Sure, I'll make the voting system. I'll keep an eye on it, just let me know who the participants are so that I can put it up if everyone is ready before Wednesday. Messengerofthedark 19:25, 3 July 2009 (UTC)Messengerofthedark
Am i in the animal deck contest.--Airbellum 22:18, 3 July 2009 (UTC)
I'm back from the Keys, so that's good. The keys were great, but it's nice to be home. What deck contests have I missed? Just the animal one? Runer5h 04:03, 4 July 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- Yeah. I might have chosen cats - I have a cat. Anyways, have all of the contestants for the animal contest submitted decks?
- Also, how do you like this idea for the 4th deck contest; Deckromancy? Try to resurrect a deck that has been killed by a banlist. Runer5h 18:05, 5 July 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
Right... 5th contest. Anyways, I won't make the contest yet. Runer5h 18:11, 5 July 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- Hey, you incidentally haven't answered my question; have all the contestants for the Animal deck contest submitted their decks? Runer5h 18:41, 5 July 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
No duel right yet.
Re: Let's Duel!
Damn man, you got me at the exact time I can't duel xD. I'll try and be in IRC at about 23.00 GMT for 30 mins waiting. If you're there we can duel it out, if not I'll be on at 14.00 GMT tomorrow, again for 30 mins. Hope I see you at one of those times! --Darth Covah (Talk | Contribs) 18:16, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry mate but I was out for a night in town. My schedule is a bit unpredictable, even for me, so it's kinda hard to arrange anything. Damn this would be a lot easier with IM... --Darth Covah (Talk | Contribs) 00:54, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
"Pimp my Starter?"
I don't see how that would work, as most starter decks barely have a core strategy - how do you improve upon it when there's nothing to improve upon? It's an interesting idea, but I don't think it's really viable. Runer5h 14:30, 9 July 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- PS: Do you have any idea why MotD decided to leave? Runer5h 14:35, 9 July 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
What you may want to do with your Savior Deck.
What you may want to do with your Savior Deck is to make it into a sort of Quillbolt Loop, so you can continue to use Quillbolt over and Over. Vehicroidsrage 18:14, 9 July 2009 (UTC)
- Hi, hey sometime when you have the time, do you want to duel on the IRC? Your Yusei/Quillbolt Loop deck looks like fun to duel. Vehicroidsrage 06:25, 11 July 2009 (UTC)
- Aw. No more Quillbolt Loop? Alright, doesn't matter, what time are you normally avalible to duel? Vehicroidsrage 06:38, 11 July 2009 (UTC)
- If your up for we could duel now. Vehicroidsrage 06:38, 11 July 2009 (UTC)
Sorry, I cannot. I have a very busy schedule this summer, and will most likely be busy whenever you are awake. If I am open, I will leave you a message as soon as possible. By the way, your WDC 4 deck was very interesting. -bewk
Could we duel on the duel terminal? I'm testing out a contest deck, but my IRC is broken. Runer5h 20:35, 13 July 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- If you're ready to duel, let me know. Runer5h 23:04, 15 July 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- Ready? Runer5h 01:03, 16 July 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- Well, I'm back, so let's continue. Runer5h 01:18, 19 July 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
Want to duel on the IRC? Oh yeah, how do you PM on the IRC? -bewk
Hey man you wanna duel against my Dust Deck I haven't yet tried it on the forum so if you wanna duel respond on my talk page (oh and if you can rate my decks in their poles that would be sick) Attribute 02:03, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
Perfect Lady Monarchs
I'm trying to make a good side deck for my Perfect Lady Monarchs deck, which is coming along fairly nicely. So, here it is.
- Fortune Lady Firey x1
- Hero's Rule 2 x2
- Twister x2
- Threatening Roar x2
- Deck Devastation Virus x2
- Ally Bomb x1
- Malevolent Catastrophe x1
- Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn x1
- Gorz the Emissary of Darkness x1
- My Body as a Shield x2
Fortune Lady Firey is already in the deck; I'd side a second one in for decks making use of OTK pushes. The Lighty-to-Firey combo can come out of nowhere and is utterly devastating, in the people-hate-you kind of way. So, I guess you could call it tech against many decks, such as Lightsworn and Blackwings packing DAD. Hero's Rule 2 is general purpose tech as well, given so much reliance on the grave these days. Twister can help against Blackwings (eradicates Black Whirlwind), beatdown (most of which rely heavily on spells and traps), and others (I bet Skill Drain would be a hassle, as would anything packing Royal Oppression). Threatening Roar is good anti-OTK tech and keeps me alive that much longer. Deck Devastation Virus is, I suppose, tech against you: or at least, Synchro decks in general. They use so many low-ATK monsters to bring out the big ones. Ally Bomb is very specifically Lightsworn tech (though I suppose it would work against Counter Fairies or some sort of Light Skill Drain). Malevolent Catastrophe punishes all sorts of decks and overextensions. Sirocco seems odd, I know; but its effect counts my opponent's Blackwings as well. That means huge comebacks. For that matter, Gorz does too - the ultimate nasty surprise. Finally, My Body as a Shield can be used against Sakuretsu and Mirror Force from my hand, or it could block the aforementioned OTK pushes.
Any ideas for other decks to side against? Or better ways to side against the decks that I mentioned? Runer5h 02:36, 20 July 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
hi i know you are you Runers Friend?Blackwingggys 22:26, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
Long Time No See
- Where have you been? Messengerofthedark 07:47, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
Advanced Junk/Yusei Deck: SEP09 List?
- Seems like even your deck got hit by the list, huh? -1 One for One and -1 Mind Control, then subbing the Reborn for CotH I suppose. What will you add, seeing as you have a 2 card opening? --Darth Covah (Talk | Contribs) 08:04, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
hey whats up i saw you run blackwings want to see mine? Blackwingggys 19:44, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
well i found a way to run them with out 3 gales so cool Blackwingggys 20:15, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
Re: Deck Guide Request
I will, in a short amount of time. I am extremely busy at the moment with so many things going. -bewk
The guys at the Deck Guide forum said no. I voted for you, BTW. And, in a second, I will help out your new deck help forum. -bewk
Nice to see you back.
I'm ready to duel now. Runer5h 21:58, May 2, 2010 (UTC)Runer5h
Check the Duel Terminal. And please post your decklist, along with any comments.