|This page is an archive. Please do not edit this archive, instead try editing the page this archive originated from.|
Re:"Make it faster!"
Thank you for your explain, but please - no comment on my Talk Page: It's current closed. Sénior D is just "butthurt" so I usually disagreed to him 100% of the times. In case if you're aware of this; I have a little control over my instinct so it's very extreme difficult for me to keep from turn on the full-power rocket and blast all over the talk page, which put myself in result of 4 months ban. Stingy, I know... What had I put a much of effort was better than that. And this will be my last comment here - Thank you and do your best working to keep this site run. --iFredCat 23:55, September 2, 2012 (UTC)
ZEXAL's new title and plot
I'm nearly positive there was an official source somewhere that said "the arcs are Fortune Cup, Dark Signers, WRGP and Ark Cradle" (meaning that each opening/ending theme combo is not an arc, since the WRGP has two of them). I thought it was the tenth anniversary book, but I've been informed that doesn't cover the whole series. Then I thought it might have been a Twitter post by Ono, but it doesn't appear to to be. Do you know what I'm talking about or I have imagined it? Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 14:18, September 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry, the 10th Anniversary Book is the only source I'm aware of, which yeah doesn't cover the whole series. Ono seems to only mention the Ark Cradle twice in his tweets and neither of them mention story arcs. -- Deltaneos (talk) 16:08, September 5, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Delta, I'm not sure if you are working on updating some bits but I think when you moved this MediaWiki:Oldinfoboxstyle.css it broke quite a few things, card tables, info boxes, etc.. Just giving you a heads up. ^_^ Look234 (talk • contribs) 18:09, September 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks. I think this broken piece of code at the end was stopping other CSS pages from being applied. -- Deltaneos (talk) 18:28, September 5, 2012 (UTC)
Hmm, your edit was identical to my final attempt. I reverted mine due to a few infobox parameters appearing to merge. I suppose it was a cache issue, as after your edit I cleared my cache and it was fine. Well, thanks. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 15:23, September 7, 2012 (UTC)
- When blogs were initially announced, we didn't have them set up, because the active editors here didn't want them and I don't think anyone inquired about having them switched on since then. The main reason against having them set up was we didn't want this site to become a blogging site, which seemed counterproductive to the encyclopedic part. -- Deltaneos (talk) 15:43, September 7, 2012 (UTC)
I've seriously had enough of this little troll. Why is he still allowed on the Wiki? He has no regard for the rules or procedure and thinks he's allowed to do whatever he wants. His edits are all usually crap that have no substance at all and he will constantly edit war just to push his edits through, regardless of how right or wrong they are. He's been warned in the past, and I've had it with his rude behaviour towards myself and what I consider vandalizing my article after repeatedly being told not to. He does nothing but enrage the legitimate users of this Wiki. Consider this a formal complaint. Please do something about him.--YamiWheeler (talk • contribs) 18:37, September 7, 2012 (UTC)
- I find it hilarious and bewildering that he actually has the audacity to even make a complaint of me after threatening me with physical violence on my talk page minutes earlier. Honestly, Delta, this is proof of what a vile person he is. Clearly if nothing else, threats are definitely crossing the boundary of unacceptable behaviour.--YamiWheeler (talk • contribs) 21:18, September 7, 2012 (UTC)
He's like the card game vertion of arceus. Maybe he is pegasus silbing, i don't know.
The current situation
I'll pretend like i didn't read the comment about me, regarding me, and yami calling me Troll, calling my edits "Crap without substance", and, again, honestly funny, saying that I'm rude, when you can check, every single thing he said to me.
Now, to the subject I wanted to talk about. I will consider every single thing this person told me as a form of harrasment, as I believe his insults have gone way too far, and, I don't know how the penalty board works in this wikia, but I want him to be given the warning/ban he deserves. After that i resolved, we can talk about the edits in the front page, that, as we speak, remain as the All mighty, all knowing, creator of the universe made them, cause it's his will, and that's all it matters. --Yes, im Pato (talk • contribs) 20:34, September 7, 2012 (UTC)
I noticed in the article, it says that the events of all manga series, DM, GX, 5D's and ZEXAL are (actually, will) be listed. I don't know if it was you who added it, but I'm not sure if ZEXAL should be included. Different from the other series, which clearly share a same timeline in a same universe, ZEXAL was never shown to do the same. It's universe seems to be pretty different, and it doesn't make much sense to place it either before or after 5D's, as there are no Synchros, D-Wheels or Momentum on it. Also, despite looking rather futuristic, the exact era when it takes place is never said, neither a clue of it, so I think we should just include the 3 first series on the article, which we also know when exactly take place. What do you think? LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 00:39, September 12, 2012 (UTC)
- I have limited knowledge of ZEXAL, but as far as I know there hasn't been anything to prove or disprove it takes place in the same universe. The absence of Synchro Summons and Momentum, which powers D-Wheels, could have been to prevent Z-one's future from occurring. According to V Jump, ZEXAL takes place in "the near future". The late or possibly even mid-21st century (20XX) is after the 5D's main events and may be considered the near future.
- It's unlikely I'll be adding any ZEXAL info to that page myself. There's just too much work to do for the series I have seen/read, I'm probably never going to have time to follow up on ZEXAL. If any of the ZEXAL editors want to create a timeline, I guess I won't object to how they want to do it. -- Deltaneos (talk) 01:04, September 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Except the fact that Shark got his own "D-Wheeler", ZEXAL may be in the other place, where Yusei and his gangtas have being doing their works. As of Yusei being famous, that was not yet to arriving to the place where Yuma is living in. It's like comparing North America to China... North America is all around with culture, religious, etc. while China reminded strict with their. ZEXAL is North America while 5D's China (notice on divide in Arc 1, for explanation). Thought I would just give some suggests. If not, then just... :| --iFredCat 01:08, September 12, 2012 (UTC)
- @Deltaneos - I see. So, ZEXAL would be added after 5D's (which takes place at 20XX)? Then, we'd add what year to it? We don't know, it may happen right after 5D's, still on 20XX, or even on 3XXX.
- I'm the current... "manga dude"(?) here. I'm the one who adds everything 'bout the on going manga series (5D's, ZEXAL and D Team ZEXAL), as before I started doing so, the articles about the manga were really incomplete and disorganized (ZEXAL for example had only articles for the chapters up to 7, while it was already on Rank 13 or 14) and also I'm currently reading GX, so I'm reviewing everything and adding what is missing/fixing what needs fixing. I'm also planning to do the same with R if I have time, but if I do, it'll take a while to happen (I don't know if it actually needs reviewing either, but taking a look doesn't hurt, as GX really did need). Although I barely have enough time to add the summaries for the chapters and the articles for the cards, so I don't think I'll be able to add the whole timeline of the manga series there. But actually, anyone could do it based on the chapters' articles.
- @Fred - But... how did Domino City become Heartland then? Also, the D-Wheels used the energy of the momentum to work, so Shark's vehicle can't be one, instead is just a futuristic motorcycle, and the staff of the anime was lazy to make a different sound for a motorcycle, so they took the one from D-Wheels. BUT, anyway, as nothing was ever proven, neither a single clue was given, just discussing it would worth nothing but speculation, so I guess we'll just have to list it as indefinite, which it is. LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 01:21, September 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Right, Shark's motorcycle isn't a D-Wheel as far as we know.
- R is done as far as Featured Duels and Featured cards go (around half the chapters didn't have pages a while back). I do intend to eventually write summaries for them as I'd like to read it again. GX really did need fixing, I didn't know nearly as much about formatting when I expanded most of those articles initially. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 01:43, September 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, if you're gonna review R yourself then, I feel more relieved.
- By the way, about GX, chapter 43 don't have a summary. I added a really small'n'brief summary temporary, but if anyone could complete it, it'd be good. However, you can leave the rest to me (Japanese tittles + Ruby, Duels and cards). I see Deltaneos is completing everything 'bout DM as well, it's good to see the manga series getting all alright. ^^ As I said before, when I just started editing, looking the articles for the manga series was even shameful, so it's great to see them being improved like that. ^^ LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 02:00, September 12, 2012 (UTC)
Tag Force Duel
Hey Delta, I just had a question about a page you edited. When you edited http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Tag_Force you added Tag Force Duel. I just wanted to know if you were going to add a page or if you just meant Tag Team Duel. Thanks for your time. Evolution Is The Key 17:49 September 16, 2012
- In the Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's anime, when Yusei and Crow team Dueled the two Securities in episode 31, one of the characters said that they would Duel using the "Tag Force" rules. I assumed it was the same set of team Duel rules used in the Tag Force video games, which seemed worthy enough to have an article. I don't know much about those rules, so I probably won't be writing one myself. -- Deltaneos (talk) 16:00, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
If you are making a page for these tag force rules I could give you a hand. I have 3 tag force games up to tag force 5 so if you need any help with it. Feel free to ask me and I will try and help User:Kagerō Paladin 05:31, September 16 (UTC)
Hey Delta, I'm so sorry for my all fault. Please read my this message.
Actually I need a person to translating japanese writing to english. I don't need to become member of NAC. Ark can add me of his MSN to translate it. Look, I'm really really really so sorry for my all fault. As he said, "I don't trust you". But if he don't trust me, then he can add me of his MSN. I swear for god I don't need become member of NAC. But Deltaneos, please can you talk to with Ark to add me of his MSN? İf you do it, I will be VERY VER VERY happy. At least talk to him as sincerely and thanks. --Clock God (talk • contribs) 16:37, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm sorry. It's clear from the messages on his talk page that he is not interested in helping you with translations. A good word from me is not going to make a difference. Please just give him a break. -- Deltaneos (talk) 16:49, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes you're right. But I'm so glad to see Ark here. This is unexpected for me. Also, please understand my feelings, and please try to talking with Ark to add me of his MSN. Ark is knowledge human, and I like it, also I need to know about V-Jump news etc, latest anime previews like episode 74 of Zexal and etc. So, I have only one optinion to know these, it's benefit access of NAC. But as Ark said in forum rules is here: How to not get access to this forum
- Be Alper. Or be a Bot selling bad shoes and cheap pr0n.
- Source: http://neoarkcradle.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=1288
- And this is too bad for me, this is too sad for me, this is my ending, this is my the worst thing and this is my nightmare, because he put even forum rules about myself. So I can't benefit access of NAC, but at least talk to with Ark to adding me of his MSN. Also Deltaneos, he was my friend in 1 year ago. Yes he was adding in my MSN, but he blocked me because I insist him on becoming of Janime forum. NAC was open in 10 september 2011. Sorry for my bad english --Clock God (talk • contribs) 16:59, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
- It's simple: He's a stalker who will do anything to bother me. He's a Ban Evader on Janime, Neo Ark Cradle, Dueling Network, and Pojo. He constantly posts fake information about Video Games. And he wants to make me his personal translation slave and/or hack my computer to BECOME me. --NeoArkadia (talk • contribs) 17:16, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
Deltaneos, I guess we all know we had enough of Alper. Seriously, he deserves a tasty kick. He didn't stop spamming and bothering everyone to the limits asking to enter NAC again. He isn't here to edit, he's here to piss us off just like he did at Janime and Neo Ark Cradle. LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 17:10, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Don't do it, I'm just poor and pathetic, just I want to be taken seriously like Ark but I haven't. Anyway, I don't need to become member of NAC, if he would add me of his MSN or yahoo. --Clock God (talk • contribs) 17:13, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Please stop stalking Ark. You keep telling him to try understanding your feelings, but can you understand his? You just don't leave him alone, and keep bothering him. He has enough stuff to worry about, and is a great translator, he doesn't deserve an annoying nuisance like you. LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 17:18, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
Time to agreement to solution our problem!
Okay I will not tryed to become member of NAC, and I won't bothering any person everywhere, but Ark should add me of his MSN for friendship and etc. I have no friend in real life. So Ark can be friend in MSN or something, so please talk to with him and thanks Delta --Clock God (talk • contribs) 17:19, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Alper, did you read what I told you on the previous section, right above? Can't you see you are just annoying Ark? How can you force him to be your friend? All you did was to piss him off, and by doing that, you pissed everyone else off too! Dammit, go find a Barbie Forum and annoy them!! LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 17:25, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
Yes, you don't want to be my friend god knows it. But, if you will add me of your MSN you can have condition me. For exaple: You should talk to me 10 minutes for per day or week. But even if I talk to you 10 minutes for per week, this is really award for me. At least add me, here is my MSN adress: email@example.com I sent you request already, but at least thiking Ark. And accept me, look I told you I will talk to you for get new info about zexal latest anime previews and some V-Jump news like booster pack. --Clock God (talk • contribs) 17:29, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
Noticed you are editing pages for manga duels. Do you need any help? If so, I have most of the mangas with me, so I could help on any needed problems (thought it may take a while to find the right manga) Evolution Is The Key 16:46 September 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for the offer. I can't think of anything specific I need help with right now. But I'll let you know if I think of anything. -- Deltaneos (talk) 17:14, September 17, 2012 (UTC)
Delta. There is a few users who are vandalising various pages about 'turtle bird being god'. Brook is working hard to fix the pages but they are fast vandals so can you help stop them. Thanks. Kagerō Paladin 06:25, September 20, 2012 (UTC)
Errors on this Site
Whenever I edit a page, it gives an error saying this:
- Sorry! This site is experiencing technical difficulties. Try waiting a few minutes and reloading.
- For the record, I get the same error messages as well. But if it's just editing, it still goes through half the time. Deleting pages/files does not work, however.
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 23:16, September 21, 2012 (UTC)
- If they get and I get... So more users get as well... Is it because I'm using Google Chrome? or Is something about the wiki update or something else. --E.G.G. (My Contributions) 23:18, September 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Hi! This was an error within the Semantic MediaWiki extension, which is installed on this wiki. The fix has been pushed live and you should see no further problems. -- Sactage (talk) 00:04, September 22, 2012 (UTC)
OTK appearance again
Seemed like that user didn't paying any attention to your comments and just reposted that article. Should wrapping your fingers around him and locked him up? --iFredCat 21:24, September 27, 2012 (UTC)