|This page is an archive. Please do not edit this archive, instead try editing the page this archive originated from.|
Unkickban - Cd5464
Hey you....it would be pretty nice if you would talk to two tailed about unbanning me now...I would appreciate it... CD5464 —This unsigned comment was made by Cd5464 (talk • contribs) 23:36, May 1, 2012 (UTC)
- TwoTailedFox said the ban was indefinite. i.e. there's no set end to it. I imagine he only plans on removing it after you've shown that you're not going to behave that way again. But you don't seem to have shown any remorse for what you did. Your best bet is to contact him again when you're ready to cease using racial slurs and insults. -- Deltaneos (talk) 15:29, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
- I wont use any racial slurs or insults anymore. I've already asked for unbanning from him. I did yesterday. I don't think hes been on or he just doesn't wish to respond to me. Could you help me with getting back in? Only of course if you believe I'm telling the truth here....and if you are willing. Whats the name for that...sponsor?...perhaps ambassador....lol lets go with sponsor. Would you like to be my sponsor in the task of unbanning me? - Cd5464 —Preceding undated comment added 21:37, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Delta? Could you help me out? Cd5464 —Preceding undated comment added 22:28, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't like interfering with bans made by someone else unless there's some sort of communal agreement against the ban or it seemed totally unjustified. If you hadn't posted the insults on his talk page, I might be able to do something. For now, just wait and see if he replies to your last unban request. -- Deltaneos (talk) 23:41, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
Delta. Have you read the new messages on two tail's page? Is this not unfair? Is this not unreasonable? Could you please help me out here... Cd5464
oh and well...it would probably help if you read my talk page as well lol. Or you wouldn't see his replies... Cd5464
Delta please explain to me why i was kickbanned. calling people bitches is normal.......at least as how you perceive me. Biatches You Just Got Served 23:20, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
- You behavior. You were warned to stop. You stopped once but then you returned to do it. And calling a name to the Chat mod and admin of the chat. --Laggia Will Lag You(Talk) 23:34, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Get on fb, nexus Biatches You Just Got Served 23:36, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
- (Edit conflict) It was Nexus who kickbanned you. But the "bitch" comment was really the needle that broke the camel's back. You and the others who got banned had been fighting a lot. You know better than to do that. I know you said you failed at improving your social reputation, and may think that you've nothing to lose by getting involved in this drama. But I've seen you behave and I'm sure you can fit in just fine. You're not as bad as you other people make you out to be or how you may see yourself. -- Deltaneos (talk) 23:39, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
How long am i banned? Biatches You Just Got Served 22:44, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
Vandal on PPG wiki
- Okay, all cleaned-up now. You should go here or here and explain that you had your old account disabled and would like your new one to have admin rights on that wiki. -- Deltaneos (talk) 12:24, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
Request for revert: Quillbolt Loop
Hello, I am asking for a revert of all the changes made by Milwaukee's Beast onto the Quillbolt Loop page today. There were 13 minor edits made that all are nonsensical and I would prefer not to make 13 undos because that would seem a bit pompous. Would you make this happen please? --LordGeovanni- (Talk To Me) *Kupo* 21:07, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
- You can revert more than one edit at a time.
- -- Deltaneos (talk) 21:14, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Your welcome FredCat. I think that this may be why some people got mad at me when I was reverting the Spoiler lists removals on the Booster Pack pages. I only thought that I could undo one at a time when the others probably thought that I was reverting everything since that edit. --LordGeovanni- (Talk To Me) *Kupo* 00:59, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
My Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Wiki
I'm not sure this page is to do with Yu-Gi-Oh!... http://myyugiohdeck.wikia.com/wiki/Fiend_Roar_Deity_Raven
A question from a newb.
Do you have a set of organized rules I should know about? Thanks --Weirdowithcoffee —Preceding undated comment added 00:27, May 8, 2012 (UTC)
Solda VS War Chariot
hi, mr. deltaneos, this person named "daughter-of-the-devil" recommended your page, because i want to discuss about a certain ruling,. it's about evolzar solda v.s g.b. war chariot... sumbody insist that if solda activates his effect to destroy the special summoned bestiari, and the war chariot negates solda's effect, he said that solda will be destroyed even though it has xyz material..? i hope this post would'nt be a disturbance.. —This unsigned comment was made by Scrapbolt (talk • contribs) 12:25, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Is it the last Xyz Material that's being detached or not?
- If "Evolzar Solda" has just one Xyz Material when you activate its effect, detaching the material is a cost, so that's paid before the effect resolves. Then the opponent gets a chance to chain something. Since it has no Xyz Material attached at this point, there's nothing stopping it being destroyed so "Gladiator Beast War Chariot" can be chained.
- If "Evolzar Solda" has more than one Xyz Material when you activate its effect, you detach one as a cost, then the opponent has a chance to chain. However since it still has material attached, it can't be destroyed, so the opponent can't chain "Gladiator Beast War Chariot".
- Or am I overlooking anything? I'm not the ideal person to ask, but I'm nearly sure what I've posted is correct. If you want to check with more users, you can start a topic at Forum:Yu-Gi-Oh! Ruling Queries. -- Deltaneos (talk) 19:21, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
Im anything, BUT happy
nexus banned me because these beyblade people came over and screamed at me. i did not fight, but nexus banned me. i swear on my life, i didn't fight with them. and he still hasnt unban me. please unban me, asap. ask anyone at chat what happened that day. XOXO, yours truly, Biatches You Just Got Served 22:38, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
Chatmod request - Flash1234
Delteneos can I be a chat mod? I am very good in chat.
Deltaneos can I be a chat mod please? I am fantastic in chat!
- I've never met you before. Your account was only created just over half an hour ago and you're immediately asking for userrights... I'm afraid there's nothing there to make me want to give you chatmod rights. Just be patient. If you'd make a good chatmod, it'll eventually become clear. -- Deltaneos (talk) 15:36, May 12, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry I was chatting today and left my account/laptop on so my brother got on and did some random edits! He can be very,very stupid!
- Even if that is true or not. That's not an excuse, you accepted the terms and its your responsibility.--Laggia Will Lag You(Talk) 20:34, May 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Chatmods are chosen after they've active for a long time, it's become clear that they're fair and most users are okay with having them as a mod. When someone is ready they shouldn't even need to ask as other users will have probably realised their potential. Overinsisting or constantly asking to become one is often not a good sign. -- Deltaneos (talk) 19:18, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
First; I now understand the reason why most of you and Mods that moving topics can do that - it was one button in between of two buttons that redirect or leaving the link behind. That's how you moved many topics at same times.
- The move subpages option? Yeah, that speeds things up, but I don't think it's been used too often on this site. Bear in mind the "other card information" pages aren't subpages, so it can't be used with them.
- Clean what articles? -- Deltaneos (talk) 12:55, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
2012 Austrian National Championship
I tried to find out the real name of that Bernhard guy, but I couldn't find any hint for his real name. Some pages even called him Höger although it's basically the same as Hoeger. But I'm sure the "Card Master" will mention his name. The problem: the new CM comes at the 30th May. And I also wanted to ask you if you're speaking german :) Dunkles Magiermädchen (talk • contribs) 16:33, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Okay, thanks. Incidentally, I was looking for you on the chat yesterday because I thought you might be able to help with this.
- Yes, I can speak German. Although my grammar's not-so-perfect and it's been a while since I got to use the language on a regular basis. -- Deltaneos (talk) 19:18, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
Chatmod request - Powerup123
Hey Delta, at times I've seen the chat in a mess, and no chatmods on. Could you consider me for a position please? I'm fair and reasonable with judgment and never abuse my power.
- You don't seem too bad. I can't think of any times you've caused or been involved in trouble in the past. Although I'm not sure how you'd react to other users causing trouble. Sorry I haven't been keeping as close an eye on your performance as I should have since you last requested this. But yeah, I'll keep you in consideration and maybe get more opinions from other users. -- Deltaneos (talk) 19:18, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
Chatban - Oneforseven147
Hello Deltaneos I was Wonder Why i got banned from the wikia chat and if you could unban me If i said something wrong i am sorry and i will not do it again
- I blocked your Oneforseven147 account from chat because it was an alternate account of a user already banned from chat. Lord Grammaticus banned you originally. That was nearly a month ago. I'm sure he is willing to unban you at this stage. I have been meaning to ask him if he intended to remove the ban already. -- Deltaneos (talk) 18:06, May 15, 2012 (UTC)
AngelWingz Cheerleader keisei stop with the cough Keisei Gyakuten make me oh wait, you can;t
^clearly shows she started the argument
AngelWingz Cheerleader this is annoying 10:19 Keisei Gyakuten Yes you are 10:19 AngelWingz Cheerleader i meant you AngelWingz Cheerleader i should have said "IT is annoying
^clearly starting the insults
Keisei Gyakuten I should have said "fuck you" But I didn't AngelWingz Cheerleader when you were born did the doctor put unknown gender on your birth papers keisei?
^clearly shows that she keeps on insulting
NexusShiker Flash this is between him and angel. But either way NH stop bothering her
Spongebob456 NH, I'll have to put my ban face on: -_-" lol
- Purely trying to lighten the mood. Apologies. --Spongebob456 (talk • contribs) 19:37, May 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Who started it isn't so important or clear form those logs. You both continued it and need to be mature enough to not do that. -- Deltaneos (talk) 20:48, May 15, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Sig redux
Spongebob456 - Chat mod revoked?
Delta, have I had my chat mod rights revoked please? If so I would like to ask why. As far as I know I haven't done anything wrong. It's not displaying that I'm a mod on my user page or in chat. Sorry if I have :( --Spongebob456 (talk • contribs) 06:25, May 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry Delta, I have just gone back to my user page and it is displaying that I am a mod now. Even when I entered the chat it displayed that I wasn't one. A glitch of some sort?
- Thank you --Spongebob456 (talk • contribs) 06:25, May 17, 2012 (UTC)
On the off chance you haven't seen this, please take a look at it. I'm assuming you have and simply decided not to say anything or are still figuring out what you'd like to say. I'm curious as to what your opinion is on it, so I thought I'd just ask. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 03:00, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Favourite Cards Wikia affiliation.
I don't mean to bother you but would you consider affiliating my Wiki with this Wiki please? I know my Wiki doesn't have many pages and it may not look particularly professional but I'm not that good with the technical stuff!!
It is based around people uploading their favourite Yu-Gi-Oh! cards to the Wiki and enabling others to view this, add to it and/or state their opinion about it.
- You mean something like mention it on the Main Page here? You can request that type of thing in the community discussion forum or Talk:Main Page. Personally, I think there are hundreds of Yu-Gi-Oh!-related wikis on Wikia. We can't mention all of them and I don't really see anything particularly beneficial or significant about this one. -- Deltaneos (talk) 16:42, May 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, I meant on the main page. Oh well, it's okay. Just asking. Perhaps there should be a page stating the Yu-Gi-Oh! related Wikis. I know there are loads!!
Is this allowed? It's only been edited by anons and users I've never heard of so far, is very unprofessionally laid out, and just seems to be based on fan opinion. Should I zap it, Cap'n? Rod (talk • contribs) 02:04, May 21, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't know. Some people have already begun to question whether the page is necessary on the talk page. You might want to add your reasons there. I've added a bit too. -- Deltaneos (talk) 17:04, May 21, 2012 (UTC)
Mike & Sasori
Sasori (in his Metrosexual account) is stalking Mike, capping WAY TOO MUCH and harassing Mike (IDK if harassing and stalking are the same), so help -_- --Let the Number take hold! 19:42, May 21, 2012 (UTC)
he is really starting to bug me and i am feeling very uncomfortable. Mike Borg 20:31, May 21, 2012 (UTC)mike
Inappropriate actions in chat
Hello Deltaneos ther is a user in chat who is doing inappropriate actions:
# Camrellim has joined the chat. # 6:22 Camrellim hey # 6:23 Camrellim hey bitch tits # 6:24 Blaze7tyler Hey coolsmothemothafucka. # 6:24 Camrellim who wants a nudie? # 6:27 Camrellim ???? # 6:29 Blaze7tyler IDK. # 6:29 Blaze7tyler Go ahead and link it, I guess. # 6:31 Camrellim k just wait # 6:31 Camrellim http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=cody+cummings&um=1&hl=en&safe=active&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=531&authuser=0&tbm=isch&tbnid=1i8rZr9oBylECM:&imgrefurl=http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/m2_J2907BQ5fbYac48szEg&docid=VzsknntoXslXBM&imgurl=http://lh3.ggpht.com/-dLjkW2FiiZ4/S0lE8t2_MYI/AAAAAAAAAZo/HQqTg1lfC98/brutos21281_CodyCummings.jpg&w=384&h=512&ei=bha7T6i1Fq6ZmQWQg-m6CQ&zoom=1
We have three other users. The Monk111, Cateater02 and Poonslayer. Cateater is correcting everything and basically refusing to stop. Poonslayer and Monk are cursing at everyone and threatening them.
- they are already ban from the chat. If you want to take more actions go ahead.--Laggia Will Lag You(Talk) 12:06, May 22, 2012 (UTC)
- They're using shared IPs that a few legimate users have used. It doesn't seem like IP ranges can be blocked from chat and I'd rather not do a regular block unless they're persistant, as I don't want to hit the good users on their IP. Just let me know if they continue. -- Deltaneos (talk) 13:36, May 22, 2012 (UTC)
Sealed Beast images
The English manga is calling them "Forbidden Beasts". The first three cards ("Bronn", "Boa Booran" and "Garuma Juru") have images that can't be moved for whatever reason. Its saying the images I'm trying to move them to already exist, when they clearly don't. In at least two of those cases, the images previously were under those file names, since we apparently used "Forbidden Beast" when the chapters were first released, then moved them to "Sealed" since the "Forbidden" was speculation (I guess, that predates my time here). I tested this on another image, the one of "Inun" by moving it to "Forbidden", then back to "Sealed", then back to "Forbidden", but I'm not encountering the same problem. Seems similiar to the "Quiz Panel" issue a while back. Anything you (or Dinoguy, since I know he'll read this) can do or should I contact Wikia again? Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 23:52, May 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, I think someone was making a good guess back then that "Sealed" would be "Forbidden" like with the "Exodia" cards.
- The page File:ForbiddenBeastBuron-JP-Manga-GX.jpg doesn't exist, but the file http://images.wikia.com/y/yugioh/images/6/67/ForbiddenBeastBuron-JP-Manga-GX.jpg does. We got the ability to move files in April 2009. There were a few bugs with it back then up until a few months later, so I guess we can expect stuff like this with files renamed back then. I'm afraid you may contact Wikia again. -- Deltaneos (talk) 13:23, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry to bother you.
Hey Delta it's me Juuka, or was until I renamed myself.
Well, for starters, Sasori was banned from our own wiki chat for valid reasons. Then he decided to carry out revenge by sending links to other chats thinking it was funny.
I know you have a lot more to deal with here, but seeing as how Sasori hangs around here often, is there something that could be done?
I don't like taking problems to other chats, but I'd like to know your input in this issue. Also, it happened before with Robert as well.
User: Ame-no-Murakumo --~Formerly known as JuukaRockmanReborn~ "Dispatched in Mankind's darkest hour, we are knights of the blue flame!" 02:00, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
- What is it he's doing on other wikis? What kind of links is he sending? I could talk to him, but probably can't do anything after that. To report someone for misbehaviour on multiple wikis that isn't just spam/vandalism, you can report them with Special:Contact/user-conflict. -- Deltaneos (talk) 13:29, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
- I'd rather not delve into specifics, but he sent the link to the chat we stay at, to several other wikis which caused a major flood of people coming in and disturbing our chat. It was pretty much an invasion. Thank you for trying to help as well.
--User: Ame-no-Murakumo --~Formerly known as JuukaRockmanReborn~ "Dispatched in Mankind's darkest hour, we are knights of the blue flame!" 18:46, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
Delta why have my edits gone 107 to 89?
- Please create a new topic, when the conversation is new. In talk pages (Users/Card Pages)--Laggia Will Lag You(Talk) 18:00, May 25, 2012 (UTC)
- These are deleted edits because they helped this wiki in no way and was removed. It is nothing to worry about.--Evolution is the key 18:02, May 25, 2012 (UTC)
Spam protection filter
Hey Delta, never seen this before but it decided to show up and stop the move of File:GravekeepersChiefCP03-EN-C-UE.jpg to the new format due to it containing "rsCH" in the name. I don't have permissions to report this and was checking to see if you know how to get around this. Thanks! ^_^ Look234 (talk • contribs) 19:10, May 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry for the random multiple edits, I keep getting a server error whenever I try to leave a message on your page. And it looks like the vstf.wikia.com guys fixed the spam problem. So no worries. ^_^ Look234 (talk • contribs) 19:25, May 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, I also get that server error when I edit this page. Has anyone else been getting it? I thought it was a problem some users must get when editing their own talk page. It might be a problem with this page specifically.
- I'm not sure why "rsCh" was blocked to begin with, but that other spam filter problem Falzar reported is creating a few more false positives on other wikis. I'll see if I can get it altered. -- Deltaneos (talk) 19:25, May 26, 2012 (UTC)
Say, Del, sorry to bug you, but do you think you could scan us a picture of Seto's little welcoming committee in the Duel Spirit dimension from chapter 10? The one we have now is a scanlation (which is entirely my fault) Rod (talk • contribs) 22:03, May 26, 2012 (UTC)