|This page is an archive. Please do not edit this archive, instead try editing the page this archive originated from.|
User Page Vandalism
The user 18.104.22.168 vandalized my user page. Is there any way to see if it is the IP address of a registered user? If not, sorry to bother you. Jon Kovacs (talk • contribs) 18:46, December 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Not without CheckUser permissions. Due to the potential privacy issues around such functionality, only a very few people have access to it. 「ダイノガイ千？！」? · Talk⇒Dinoguy1000 19:17, December 21, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't think they have an account. It looks like this person vandalised your user page because you had recently reverted their vandalism to some character articles. I wouldn't worry about it being a registered user trying to mess with you while hiding their name. -- Deltaneos (talk) 21:40, December 21, 2010 (UTC)
Archive Locked up?
I am trying to move the old comments from my main Talk page to my Archive 7 but I cannot enter and edit that latter page. Is that such to be glitch or what? --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 20:59, December 21, 2010 (UTC)
I mean put old comment into Archive #, not just main talk page... --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 22:25, December 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Never mind, I take care of it already. Thanks for give me the way to get in. I think it should stay, the edit on Archive #... --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 22:29, December 21, 2010 (UTC)
Considering we're confirmed to get Goka and Vapor in the OCG as Warrior-type Fusion Monsters, would it be safe to assume that the rest of the Archetype would get the same treatment? Or, at the very least, can we make all the Masked Heroes Warrior-types since all the other Hero archetypes are composed mostly of the same type. --Blackstone Dresden (talk • contribs) 21:37, December 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, considering we're working solely with the manga lores here, I think it would be reasonable to add "This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by the effect of a Spell Card that includes "Change" in its name." and then modify that line as needed once more Changes or Masked Heroes get released. Also, since, IIRC, Goka was first Transformation/Fusion Summoned using Rekka, and since Mask Change needs the same Attribute in the OCG, could we then reasonably call Rekka a FIRE-Attribute, like Goka? One more thing: This Transformation/Fusion Monster thing sounds a lot like the Dark Synchro/Synchro Monster thing we had in 5D's, so should we do the same thing as then (Leave them as Transformation Monsters until they're released in the OCG) or should we make them all Fusions? --Blackstone Dresden (talk • contribs) 22:55, December 21, 2010 (UTC)
- And are we going to make them all Fusions and treat Transformation Monsters as something like Accel Synchro Monsters, same thing just called something else, or are we saying that they're separate in fiction but the same in the OCG, like Dark Synchros and Synchros.... Ya know, this would be a lot easier if they would color one panel with a Masked Hero in it. But yeah, I'll get to work on changing them to Warriors. --Blackstone Dresden (talk • contribs) 00:47, December 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, I can see that. Maybe we should put it up to a site wide vote on the Transformation Monster page? But, in the interim, I doubt anyone would object to adding in a presumed Summoning condition, and, if people do, well, we'll just add that to the ballot. --Blackstone Dresden (talk • contribs) 00:16, December 23, 2010 (UTC)
I noticed you have been updating CardTable2.
1. I shall quit adding width = 400 to pages as it is useless. No Prob.
2. Is it possible one of the edits broke the link to the image file page (where you can upload a new version of the file.)? Now when I right click to open in a new tab on my browser it goes to a view image page rather than the page with the links already there and filled out with the proper filename. See my page for example images. If that could be corrected I would be grateful. Glittersword 21:57, December 21, 2010 (UTC)
Annoyance on Gold Series 2011
That user kept rejecting mine and other member edit that should be "JP001" stuff into his own "JP01" craps. That article should be lock for at least a day or two. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 02:51, December 22, 2010 (UTC)
- I blocked Wilson10o (talk • contribs) for three months. I wouldn't have gone nearly so long, but he was here reverting other editors on March 2010 Lists back in February as well - he hasn't made a single constructive edit at all. 「ダイノガイ千？！」? · Talk⇒Dinoguy1000 05:56, December 22, 2010 (UTC)
I think that article should be lock up, because some unregistered user continued to change the list that BEWK don't authorizing to list. Ever that Unregistered User not answering my question that I leave at it Talk page. That therefore prove that he's not BEWK himself. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 00:55, December 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, and that link is in the title that I posted. Honestly, it's inappropriate to change other user's "User Page". Didn't you mention that it's against ruling to do that way? I did that couple time, but all of that, only to correct the mistake; number and spells. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 01:45, December 23, 2010 (UTC)
Can you block that user? His account is just for valdalism purpose. He inserted false ruling, removed correct content, ignored and modified other people comments. You can see his contribution for more. Blackwings0605 (talk) 06:06, December 23, 2010 (UTC)
Wasn't's Talk Page
Since he didn't really know how to making his own Archive Page, so I had to manage it for him. That which cause the result of the page lock up. Can you help us untie the stuck up on his page? Here's his talk page that is current lock-up. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 21:54, December 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Aah, that would explain it. I couldn't see any immediate problem in the code and didn't feel like taking the time to find the actual problem (especially since I came by immediately after bashing my head against a template issue on another wiki), so I just swapped out the #switch for a #ifeq. 「ダイノガイ千？！」? · Talk⇒Dinoguy1000 00:33, December 24, 2010 (UTC)
Attribute spirits on ((Six Attributes))?
- It's gone madness... consider page lock? --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 23:08, December 24, 2010 (UTC)
I don't think this card will ever become a real card because it's just like Stardust Dragon to Debris Dragon and Stardust Phantom. "Aki's" pack focus' more on ...(forgot)and "Yusei's" pack focus more on Special Summon, negations, competition. Finally Jacks pack mainly focus' on ATK "Power" and ...--Wasn't (talk • contribs) 23:54, December 24, 2010 (UTC)
- What about "Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity Ruling page; it's not open and is a real card"
Hey Delt, would you care to update User:Deltaneos/cardtable.css with User:Dinoguy1000/cardtable.css and tell me how things look (the two sample pages I used mainly were Blue-Eyes White Dragon (CM) and H - Heated Heart, but you also get a decent test rate with just Special:Random/Special:Randomincategory/Duel Monsters cards)? I've tested in Google Chrome 10.0.612.3 dev, Firefox 3.6.13, Safari 5.0.3 (7533.19.4), Internet Explorer 9.0.7930.16406 beta, and Opera 11.00 (build 1156), everything looks fine except for a few minor issues documented in a comment on User:Dinoguy1000/cardtable.css, so after you check in whatever browsers you have available and give the go-ahead, I'm going to copy the styles to MediaWiki:Common.css and MediaWiki:Wikia.css to allow testing across more browsers/browser versions and environments, and to get started on the 30-day decaching before we'll be able to deploy the new version of CardTable2. 「ダイノガイ千？！」? · Talk⇒Dinoguy1000 01:25, December 26, 2010 (UTC)
- I haven't found any other problems so far on Google Chrome 8.0.552.224 or Firefox 3.6.8 so far at least.
- I think the bug: if the right column comes up short against the card image, rows are not vertically stretched to cover the space and there is no border around the empty region is because of the unbalanced rowspans. The image column has its rowspan set as a governing 91 to ensure it'll never be less than the right column, rather than somehow set to equal the number of rows on the right. My mistake. You tried fixing that before. -- Deltaneos (talk) 16:46, December 27, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't suppose you have any pre-9 versions of IE installed, do you? I'm particularly anxious (and somewhat nervous) to see how the styles will look on IE 6-8.
- I think we could probably live with it for now; it should end up being somewhat easier to fix once I start work on the /core system. 「ダイノガイ千？！」? · Talk⇒Dinoguy1000 17:32, December 27, 2010 (UTC)
- After playing around some in the IE9 developer toolbox, both issues only appear when the browser is operating in the "IE7 standards" document mode (regardless of what the browser mode is set to). Playing with the rendered CSS, the box-width problem is caused by the interplay between .navbox's 100% width and .cardtable td's 0.2em padding (meaning, it looks like a variant of the IE box model bug). I'm not completely sure how this might be fixed without problems for other parts of the table layout (or at least visual changes for other browsers); I'll have to do some more searching and reading and see if I can figure something out.
- I have no idea how the doubled border might be fixed. I could hack it so that the first data row doesn't have a top border, but that would be a very fragile solution, and I have no idea how other browsers would react. 「ダイノガイ千？！」? · Talk⇒Dinoguy1000 19:24, December 27, 2010 (UTC)
I was looking around my User Page to find the History section, but I couldn't find it. Is it still there somewhere, or was it taken away after the new Wikia look? Thanks in advance.Vavv Matsumoto (talk • contribs) 23:53, December 26, 2010 (UTC)
I wanted to ask you, if you could just delete this picture I just uploaded last? (AkizaIzinskiID- http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/File:AkizaIzinskiID.jpg) I'm so sorry, I just discovered that we must upload pictures for the wikia not only for the user page.
I just found one that give out Luca in some bad place... Should that user being banned? Just checking my Contributions history for more information. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 00:22, December 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Probably should check his contributions instead. Special:Contributions/Samsamsam123, it's not the first time, and it's a vandalism only account. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 00:25, December 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I second FredCat's opinion I just checked through a sampling of his "Improvements" and it all appears to be vandalism. Glittersword 02:11, December 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Looking over his contributions, his first edit could well have been in good faith. After being reverted without comment and having his uploaded image deleted with an extremely terse explanation, he seems to have turned to vandalism in frustration, especially considering at least one of his later edits was not actually outright vandalism. I wonder if he couldn't be made into a useful contributor if someone would be willing to try talking to him and taking him under their wing. 「ダイノガイ千？！」? · Talk⇒Dinoguy1000 02:36, December 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Their first edit wasn't undone until 21:50 (UTC) that day and the image wasn't deleted until the next day. They had already vandalised several pages before either of those events.
- Considering they've already been blocked, I won't object if you want to unblock and try talking to them. If you'd rather I do, let me know. -- Deltaneos (talk) 02:51, December 28, 2010 (UTC)
- You're right; I should have paid attention to the timestamps. That being said, we shouldn't give up on them right off; they can still edit their talk page even though they're currently blocked, so we can try talking to them without first unblocking. I don't think it matters who does it, as long as it's someone capable of being level-headed. 「ダイノガイ千？！」? · Talk⇒Dinoguy1000 03:29, December 28, 2010 (UTC)
Ancient gear king just responded to me on my talk page, tell me off from his page that I don't do anything. Should I remove his comment from my talk page n ignoring him? --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 19:38, December 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I would say that's up to you. I don't know what forum topic this started over, but your comment on their talk page looked to me to be quite polite - just some friendly advice. At least within the context of that comment, their response was completely uncalled for. 「ダイノガイ千？！」? · Talk⇒Dinoguy1000 20:29, December 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, it's up to you if you want to remove those comments from your talk page.
- He does seem to get annoyed easily, so it is quite difficult to suggest he behave differently without upsetting him.
- Dinoguy, I think the forum it started on is Forum:A whole lot of decks...! He seems to be altering and removing other people's posts. He has also posted similar comments on other people's user and talk pages. -- Deltaneos (talk) 21:12, December 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, you were wondering why he was responding to you? Sorry, I misunderstood. I don't think he liked it when you spoke to him about his behaviour here. You were polite, as Dinoguy said, you just gave him friendly advice. But he seems to have taken it the wrong way. -- Deltaneos (talk) 21:21, December 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Fair enough, I guess. I do feel it clashes a bit since we put the card names in quotes. It's a bit awkward when things other than the card names are in quotes close to to card names. It's usually obvious what is and isn't a card, but it starts to look a bit strange. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 01:46, December 29, 2010 (UTC)
Possible Future Vandalism Account
Other Anti-Support Editor
- So I guess I overpowered him then. And also Trivia seemed to forget about the Template Page I just moved. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 19:23, December 29, 2010 (UTC)
Yugioh Duelist Pack Collection
I was told that you are the admin I could talk to regarding this matter. On the Duelist Pack Collection page there should be information about the blue Duelist Pack Collection tin that has Aster, Zane, Chazz, and Jaden on the front. It isn't the green one, but is similar. I know they exist because I have bought them before. Please look into this matter. I will add an image of the tin. thumb|This is it! Thank you. --YugiohGXfan (talk • contribs) 00:58, December 30, 2010 (UTC)
Is there anyway I can report users?
This kid named Ancient gear king edited my post saying that I suck at beating his "super weak" spellcaster deck. Then he deleted lappylizard's post about not deleting other people posts. I thought you are a admin or something. I just want him to stop starting stuff that is already over.CardMaster. (talk • contribs) 03:59, December 30, 2010 (UTC)
Is your episode subpage only for pages that had their summaries listed by you, or would you mind if I edited in the GX summaries that I've completed? Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 00:09, December 31, 2010 (UTC)
- Fair enough. I only noticed by accident when I clicked your contributions one day. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 16:55, December 31, 2010 (UTC)