|This page is an archive. Please do not edit this archive, instead try editing the page this archive originated from.|
Goodwin 5th Signer
- The episode very much looks like Goodwin's the 5th signer, as an arm which is probably his is shown in a tank bearing the symbol, from what I recall; however, yeah, I wouldn't put it up until I'm sure. Danny Lilithborne 20:11, 25 September 2008 (UTC)
2 Things That Have Been Buggin Me
Hey there, u'v helped me out one or two times before and I was hopin u could do so again. As u may have seen im lookin to build a GB deck, i just have 1 maby 2 things that i cant figure out.
- I read somewhere on the GB Alexander page that u could normal summon him then switch him for the GB that can summon him to trigger his effect(forgot which card at the moment). Does this mean that their "tagging" effect can be used if i normal summon a GB(ex: i have no monster out and i normal summon a GB)?
- Regarding test ape's effect, is the monster that is special summoned treated as if it was summoned by a GB monster?
Thanx for ur help with these questions. MajesticGladiator 20:56, 25 September 2008 (UTC)
Weird Deck thing
how do people make that weird deck thing Askmerj77 14:59, 26 September 2008 (UTC)
3 Belials - Will It Work?
was just thinkimng of a really good deck idea, focusing on quickly summoning 3 Belials in the first few turns, then making them invincible due to thier effect: Your opponent cannot select any monster you control, except "Belial - Marquis of Darkness" as an attack target, or as a target of a Spell or Trap Card. But then i read it closely, and now i have this question: If i had three Belials on the field, woudl they protect each other, or just protect no one? --Ultimate Rare 22:16, 26 September 2008 (UTC)
I am using the most recent picture and you are not. I look up these picture i am using the most recent picture you are not. So stop what your doing and leave they alone> —This unsigned comment was made by 2800ak (talk • contribs) 16:42, 28 September 2008 (UTC)
I noticed while you were reverting most of that one guy's edits that you deleted one tip because it was a tip against Royal Decree. I seem to recall that most of the tips on the Light and Darkness Dragon's tip page are counter-tips, is that okay? Speedball 02:35, 29 September 2008 (UTC)
HEY! im Volkodav and i want to know Why the Fuck everything i post is inmediatly deleted? And please dont give me Bull shit, let me know the real reason! What is it? You dont want people 2 know that royal decree can be destroyed with a dust tornado or what!!!!? —This unsigned comment was made by Volkodav (talk • contribs) 02:40, 29 September 2008 (UTC)
Just let me know wtf do i have 2 do to post something....EVERYTHING that i post gets deleted and i just lost all my day creating articles and posting tips,and u among others keep deleting EVERYTHING that i write... If i just cant write down anything let me know and i'll just never come back ok? But dont make me loose my time.
Strange new users
I can't be the only one who's noticed the influx of people who just show up to put random images on their user pages, can I? Are they all the same guy, or what? Rodtheanimegod4ever 16:06, 29 September 2008 (UTC)
they've struck on yugioh card marker wiki Catface 18:06, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
Which part of the ending shows those cards' lore clearly? When 5 Synchros appear? I'm curious about that. The texts are still blurred, though. -- J0V1 P4RD0MU4N S14G14N the Keyblade Master 01:12, 3 October 2008 (UTC)
Not sure about the sources they use, but given who's talking about it on janime I'd say it's legit. Danny Lilithborne 02:58, 3 October 2008 (UTC)
The text of Fitzgerald is similar to the other Archetypes: Heroes, Phantom Beasts and so on. However, Dark Tuner also like to see a Monster Type, I have a small image of the Dark Tuner Catastrophe. Upload the image would be better off? --III 10:58, 3 October 2008 (UTC)
I remembered while watching the subbed version of episode 26 of 5D's about the fact there will be a "dark signer" who had a spider mark on his arm (which I'm sure you are aware of), I then thought so myself that the spider mark was of course one of the Nazca Lines, so for fun I asked a question (see here ) what other forms are there for the sole purpose of making a guess of how many other dark signers there could be if there are anymore, if you find the answer else ehere, cool but I just thought I should share this with you for no perticular reason. :) Dmaster (Contribs • Count) 20:20, 3 October 2008 (UTC)
このカードをドローした今日のあなたの運勢は、スーパーハッピー。 ラッキーナンバーは、１。 ラッキーカラーは、黄色。 ラッキーアイテムは、光るチャーム。 願いは何でもかなっちゃう！！
-- III 11:54, 4 October 2008 (UTC)
- I think it should stay at "Hikari" since the name 'hikari' is written in katakana. Just offering an opinion. ^_^ Danny Lilithborne 12:36, 4 October 2008 (UTC)
- I've tried to translate the fourth line. Danny Lilithborne 12:57, 4 October 2008 (UTC)
- I think I've got it. Trying to translate the line as given will drive someone nuts because the word breaks aren't clear. The transliteration is most likely "Negai wa nandemo kanacchau!!" if that helps. Danny Lilithborne 12:59, 4 October 2008 (UTC)
- I've tried to translate the fourth line. Danny Lilithborne 12:57, 4 October 2008 (UTC)
- Still, it's an official ruling, which means that we have to follow it (despite how it doesn't make sense).
- Also, they don't seem to have fixed the "Black Tyranno" ruling. The one you removed is the same as the one that's currently up. After all, your opponent could take control of your monster with "Snatch Steal" or something.
- Although, in the OCG, "Ring of Magnetism" has no effect if your "Ring" is equipped to your opponent's monster....
no, i know the difference between asian and eglish versions. i mean the LOB american version... i want to know if exodia 1st lob was printed with a japanese logo on the back LOOK here the "early edition" http://i2.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/93/c6/e22c_1.JPG bye! —This unsigned comment was made by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) 17:38, 4 October 2008
- As far as I know the earlier Asian-English Booster Pack cards had no language meaning the only difference between the Asian-English LOB and the first TCG English LOB is the backing. I don't have any 1st Edition, LOB-XXX cards, but I would assume the American-English one had the TCG backing. -- Deltaneos (talk) 17:53, 4 October 2008 (UTC)
The worst dub
is one piece or GX
Angryjon 00:28, 5 October 2008 (UTC)
yay! i made a page go look.
i made a page all on my own. look at it its so kick ass that i made it go look. Blizard Lizard
Ozz gaiboi 01:50, 5 October 2008 (UTC)
The german Wiki
First sorry but my english is not so good but I do my best :D . The reason why I change the link is because the other wiki have more information about characters, episodes, cards, Yugioh5Ds....etc. For example in the wiki that now is in your list don't know the name Yusei Fudo or Mr. T. That's why I think you should change the link for the german wiki to http://yugioh.amg.li/wiki/Hauptseite. Ok I hope my english was not so bad and you could all understand. :D --Icis Leibgarde 18:12, 5 October 2008 (UTC)
Cool, thanks for the clarification, I thought that was a little weird. Thanks again. Vincento 18:45, 7 October 2008 (UTC)
Whats the deal?
What's up with the page removal... I was just making a comment about cheaters as a whole and it shouldn't be accepted, not that I saw it or even who Adam is... but it was the buzz in Seattle on Sunday. There may be people who love or hate 'Adam', but I don't know him personally and would like to hear the real story and opinions about it. Thats all. Lightspeed1967 18:47, 7 October 2008 (UTC)
No Problem. Personally, I couldn't point him out for the 4 people in the finals. I do dislike cheaters, though I'd like to know more about what happened and what will happen if his disqualification is confirmed. I believe such an event needs to be posted to it will discourage cheating at future events. I'd like it reposted for that reason, though remove the name if you'd like, because I'd like to here opinions on it. Lightspeed1967 19:07, 7 October 2008 (UTC)
Destiny Hero - Disk Commander
If your opponent Monster Reborns your Disk Commander do they get the effect?
There are no cards in http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_DARK_Support_Cards. Is it a Bug?
Lordofdarkworld 18:03, 9 October 2008 (UTC)
Sorry to bother you again. Found another one. http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Fiend_Support_Cards
I just dont know what you did to the other one, but thanx!
by the way, im the admin of the spanish wikia. im trying to revive it, cause it was dead when i first saw it.
Bye for now!
Lordofdarkworld 18:11, 9 October 2008 (UTC)
Hi again! You'll probably think im kind of a bother. Im sorry, but im relatively new to wikias.
I have a doubt. How can i add an image without linking to it. I mean, not putting [[Image:Image1.gif]]. Cause they get a 1px white border which i want to eliminate.
Lordofdarkworld 18:36, 9 October 2008 (UTC)
PD If you want to know why see this http://es.yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Charubin%2C_el_Caballero_del_Fuego
Thank you very much!
Lordofdarkworld 18:53, 9 October 2008 (UTC)
Hi dude! I saw that you made an edit on the section I created ("Buster Monsters") what is "anime tour special"? Thanks XD
Gotikaster 03:00, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
Great summary. Did you get the name of Carly's Eath monster? Rodtheanimegod4ever 16:23, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
I was wondering if you know who made the wikia logo? You see, the Spanish Wikia logo is horrible (I made it myself), and I don't possess the skills to make good kind of pictures.
Could you help me with this thing? Just give me advice, or if you know somebody who can help me.
Thank you very much again!
Lordofdarkworld 17:05, 14 October 2008 (UTC) :)
I thought it was worth noting that Ushio was both Yugi and Yusei's first opponent in both series (well, obviously, not Yusei's first opponent chronologically, but his first opponent in the series...). Maybe not in the section you deleted it from, but in another? Speedball 12:46, 15 October 2008 (UTC)
Thanks for telling me about my signature. I think I fixed it now. Yu-Gi-Oh Rules! 20:37, 15 October 2008 (UTC)
Please Unlock Synchro Deck
Hi was trying to create a page (www.yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Synchro_Deck) but you blocked the creation of that page. I am a big Yu-Gi-Oh! fan and would like to help people build their first Synchro Deck. So I was wondering if you could please Unblock that page. I posted what I would add to that page on my User Page (www.yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/User:Davy_1). Thank you for your time and please consider this. Davy 1 01:59, 18 October 2008 (UTC)
Yanagi has the same name, the birthmarks are referred to as "signs", Himuro is called Tanner in the dub, Great Bull Djinn is referred to as Giant Ushi Oni. Also in the dub Yanagi has benn in the Detention Center before Roge23 18:01, 18 October 2008 (UTC)
Why do we use dub names?
why do we move the pages to correspond to their dub names can't we keep the pages in there Japanese names? (Johanking 19:20, 18 October 2008 (UTC))
Bakura Starter Deck
Don't miss a beat huh. Was planning to have that Bakura Deck up there for a Yu-Gi-Oh related contest, but I suppose that was a silly idea. —This unsigned comment was made by Ryo Bakura Starter Deck (talk • contribs) 22:04, 18 October 2008 (UTC)
According to shriek.twoday.net, the new pack is going to be called Raging Battle and comes out February 14th Roge23 03:02, 20 October 2008 (UTC)
Where is the Synchro Deck
- Well to be fair to Mr. Anony, doesn't Yubel sense all three God cards in Yugi's deck? Or is the section only for cards explicitly seen in their hands? :) Danny Lilithborne 17:59, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, the other edits were B.S. There's a scene where Yubel looks at Yugi's deck and it glows red, blue and yellow and she says she senses the god cards. *shrugs* Danny Lilithborne 19:44, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
Gladiator Beast Retiari
WATER/Aqua - Effect/3/1200/800
When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Gladiator Beast" monster, you can remove from play 1 card from your opponent's graveyard. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked, you can return this card to your deck to Special Summon 1 Gladiator Beast monster from your deck except "Gladiator Beast Retiari"
- 1. We don't give individual credit 2. Shriek also has this image on his page.--TwoTailedFox (My Talk Page) 15:58, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
"Grammar Changes" on "Akiza."
Sorry, Deltaneos. I wasn't referring to your grammatical mistakes. I just changed the sentence flow a bit for variety, is all. It bothers me when some people say:
She expresses surprise to the fact that Yusei has a birthmark by saying aloud "You, too?" She teleports away.
Black Feather OTK Article
- To date, "Black Feather - Blast of Black Spear" and "Delta Crow - Anti Reverse" have not been confirmed to be in Crimson Crisis. -- Deltaneos (talk) 00:33, 28 October 2008 (UTC)
America's Retro Pack is gonna hit here November with Gorz as a promo. Roge23 02:20, 28 October 2008 (UTC)
It's supposedly gonna hit Wal-Mart in mid-November and January in other stores Roge23 03:11, 28 October 2008 (UTC)
Hey Deltaneos! Great job with the Contribs, I'm sorry I edit some of them. I don't mean to be inconsiderate in anyway, but the ones I did edit I translated directly from the anime.
so u got your way
all of your images are terrible. the episode list looks messy with different type images. what your the only one allowed to add images? i'm not going to edit this site anymore. —This unsigned comment was made by Johanking (talk • contribs) 21:49, 1 November 2008 (UTC)
Dark Legends wiki
There should be a few minor adjustments that should be made that i think seem necessary to add:
1. Official quote of release date from ude forums should be added and cited. http://entertainment.upperdeck.com/COMMUNITY/forums/thread/1518768.aspx
2. The set prefix has not been determined yet, or that I can not seen anyone who can be cited as authenticating it ( the DLG1-***** ), so that should be removed.
3. For whatever reason, the reference to the initial announcement of Dark Legends at metagame.com by Jason Grabher-Meyer (http://www.metagame.com/yugioh.aspx?tabid=33&ArticleId=10309) is no longer there & should be readded.
4. Any information given prior to the release of the set that is not from a primary source should be labelled as rumour and speculation.—This unsigned comment was made by Telepathicdragon (talk • contribs) 19:49, 6 November 2008
- NOTE: the picture given by the annonymous wal-mart employee is not a legitimate source. there is a big problem with lack of other evidence that would prove that it is the actual packaging. the gorz picture is purely a mock-up of what the english gorz would look like & also not legit. unless pictures were leaked by UDE employees or UDE insiders, i would not trust the given picture. —This unsigned comment was made by Telepathicdragon (talk • contribs) 20:12, 6 November 2008
How and where do you edit the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode Listing - Season One page, because titles 33, 35-37 have Chinese titles.
So these are the titles in the Japanese text:
- 復讐の刧火！かっての友 鬼柳京介
- 潜入！アルカディアムーブメント 私のターンなんだから
(Johanking 01:20, 11 November 2008 (UTC))
Haha haven't heard for you in a while. Yeah you may beat me on that, I'm trying to keep these new card galleries updated. But yeah I agree due to the fact that IOC and DCR both have reprints I think its a good idea to change them to NA, along with any others. It just makes more sense. So yeah go ahead I'll do what I can over here. Vincento 22:42, 11 November 2008 (UTC)
It's my birthday and i am 11 Catface 16:43, 12 November 2008 (UTC)
De-Synchro in episode 30
do you have yahoo messengger???\ Sagaf 13:19, 18 November 2008 (UTC)
honest vs dark illusion
ok heres the situation i have a silvaa on the field and i attack a jain, lightsworn warrior and my opponent discards honest and i used dark illusion on the card to negate the effect toward my dark monster but a judge says it wasn't possible to do it i need ur opinin on the subject —This unsigned comment was made by Morpheusis (talk • contribs) 21:44, 19 November 2008 (UTC)
Fortune Tellling Witch An
Where did You find the picture of this card? Kuribohfan 09:18, 20 November 2008 (UTC)Kuribohfan
Alexis Fan observation?
- How is her having a strong bond with her cards like Rafael a fan observation? I'm lost, bud. --Dark Yugi 15:48, 21 November 2008 (UTC)
Blue-Eyes in 5D's
I saw your niceDinodragon 20:55, 22 November 2008 (UTC) picture on Blue-Eyes White Dragon in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. Can you tell me wich episode it's played in? —This unsigned comment was made by Dinodragon (talk • contribs) 20:55, 22 November 2008 (UTC)
- Oh. Thank you very much! —This unsigned comment was made by Dinodragon (talk • contribs) 20:56, 22 November 2008 (UTC)
WHY DID YOU DELETE MY PAGE FOR NO REASON?!! Bioniclefuron 08:12, 23 November 2008 (UTC)
Tag Force 3 Deck Lists
I've read up on the GFDL and will submit that the Deck lists can stay. However, I must say that I did not submit those Deck lists. The only reason why I'm not making a fuss is because I submitted those Deck lists to Shriek's Yu-Gi-Oh site, whose information is of course freely available to the public for them to use at their will.
Still, I don't approve.
- Danieru Lynx —This unsigned comment was made by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) 22:23, 23 November 2008 (UTC)
EDIT - I'm at least glad to see that they're being arranged neatly, lol. Take note though of the fact that Rei having two Monster Reborns is NOT a typo. —This unsigned comment was made by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) 23:57, 23 November 2008 (UTC)
Episode 33 of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D
I just want to say that I wrote half of the resume of episode 33 of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D to give you a helping hand for this episode.
Ichigo kurosaki1979 17:17, 24 November 2008 (UTC)Ichigo_kurosaki1979
now check out my page
HA!! *says in calm voice* These cards are copright - to me.*Grins*Bioniclefuron 18:26, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
Hmmm... nice wiki. hey, guess what? Im gonna create my own Page on that wiki! hey are you an admin on dat wiki? cuz i think some guy used bionicles on some cards, like "Toa of Fire, Jaller" and some other stuff.Hey, how can someone become an admin?Bioniclefuron 18:42, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
they have even copied the kardas dragon!
Those guys have copied the cardas dragon, yet it looks nothing like it!Bioniclefuron 19:09, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
- He still has ties to it as the Kaibadome is still around. --Dark Yugi 19:14, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
Episode 33 of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D completed
I just want to tell you that I finished resuming episode 33 of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D. You can check if there's any spelling or grammar errors on this resume. Thanks.
Ichigo kurosaki1979 16:24, 25 November 2008 (UTC)Ichigo_kurosaki1979
Wanted Your Opinion
On the Duel Monsters Tournament Promos gallery do you think I should change the set names to T1 or keep them DM, and second thing is I'm getting some conflicting Rarities. I have a Secret Rare image of Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon and the Magician of Black Chaos looks it might be Rare not Ultra Rare. Just wanted to get your opinion on what I should do. Look234 20:35, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah sorry, its due to the fact that the other two Asian Tournament Promos sets are labeled as Asian Tournament Promos so I figured to keep the galleries consistent with one another instead of them having different names. Look234 21:26, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
Ok, I was the one who did that thing to the Toon page. Just shaping it up to look like the other deck pages and what are the best cards (in everyone's opinion) to add in there. Test it out, then replace the cards you think aren't good. Everyone has different builds.
One more thing-Manga Ryu-Ran is a card best never made. Toon monsters are strictly offensive and other things should be used in terms of defense.
- The layout of most Deck pages is pretty bad. Posting lists of cards should be avoided when possibe. Anything worthwhile should be mentioned in the body of the article. Making lists rather than creating a flowing article is lazy. And the cards are not the best in everyone's opinion. You said it yourself, "Manga Ryu-Ran" is a terrible card, so why is it listed under "Recommnded Cards"? True other cards like "Dark Magician" are merely recommandations, but they're awful recommendations. Recommending someone to include "Dark Magicain" or "Final Countdown" is not productive. -- Deltaneos (talk) 09:35, 26 November 2008 (UTC)
- about the toon deck...again...
- Yes, I disagree with most of the cards posted in many Deck lists (Dark Bribe can definitely be incorporated in Toons, but only as "filler," help, as it has no "special causes") The Dark Magi cards, well, only to help Toon Magi Girl. I mainly add cards by studying the Tips section of cards. And Manga Ran really is useless (well, the least useful toon, at least). Just because something fits in an Archtype doesn't exactly mean...well, take Lightsworns. You shouldn't add three of every Lightsworn. If this doesn't get a response by Thursday, I'll just keep re-doing the recommended card lists, but I'll leave only essentials (what I mean is no card that directly affects the Deck Theme). Oh, and I'm posting this here cause I can't find the Summary button.
- 18.104.22.168random guy22.214.171.124 02:36, 3 December 2008 (UTC)
- Look here. Ignore the red circle. Above the "Save page", "Show preview" and "Show changes" button there's a box labelled "Summary". (The minor edit and watch boxes won't appear for logged out users but Summary should).
- Adding "Dark Magician" cards that are situational and out of place otherwise, just so another card gets an extra 300 ATK isn't worthwhile. Yes "Manga Ryu-Ran" is bad, so don't list it under "Recommended Cards". You're arguing that the list should be there because it includes useful cards that aren't otherwise mentioned? If that's the case, what's wrong with mentioning them in the body of the article? -- Deltaneos (talk) 09:50, 3 December 2008 (UTC)
Are there 2 ras?
hey there was a movie mistake about 2 ras shooting out uf yugis duel disk. i only see 1 in his hair. can u find da uther 1? its onestly not there!
About Spell of the Ruler
I just want to know why did you erase all the informations about the continuous trap card Spell of the Ruler. Did I do something wrong about the card ? Thank you for replying.
Ichigo kurosaki1979 21:27, 28 November 2008 (UTC)Ichigo_kurosaki1979
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Episode 34 completed.
I just want to say that sypnosis of episode 34 of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's is now completed. You can check for fault if you want to. Thanks.
Ichigo kurosaki1979 16:35, 1 December 2008 (UTC)Ichigo_kurosaki1979
- Where did you get your Tea info? I'm just curious. Please respond to this and my other unanswered messages ASAP. --Dark Yugi 19:04, 1 December 2008 (UTC)
- Oh right. Heh I oughta know as I put most of that up lol. Now please answer numbers 56 and 63 on my page. --Dark Yugi 19:20, 1 December 2008 (UTC)
- When I say most, I meant like titles and things. --Dark Yugi 22:06, 1 December 2008 (UTC)
- No worries. Dark Yugi 22:47, 2 December 2008 (UTC)
Source for name? And does said source give named for the "Ally" and the freaky fish guy on the same page? Rodtheanimegod4ever 14:59, 2 December 2008 (UTC)
JUMP-EN029 and JUMP-EN030
e ae vc sabe quais são os cards promos JUMP-EN029 e JUMP-EN030??
Here are better quality pics of the cards (in the original sealed bags).
Shonen Jump magazine
In fact, I´m a comic book dealer. Distributing comics to comic stores etc. And also one of the founders of www.enigmadistribution.com (Pokemon & YGO etc. wholesaler).
Yes, I still have some copies of the Shonen Jump ed.in stock.
My website (also selling plastic products)is www.plastfickor.se (or ....dot com)
You can mail me via my website. My real name is Anders Ögren (Oegren in English).
At the moment I´m packing up comics from www.diamondcomics.com, so maybe I won´t have time to answer you immediate.
Best wishes, Anders Oegren
More Blue and Red Eyes
I can send you a copy of each card (JMP-EN001 + JMP-EN002) for free if you mail me your postadress.
Best wishes, Anders Oegren
Rudger + Spider thumb|188px
Kiryu + Giant thumb|300px
Demak + Monkey thumb|188px
Misty + Lizzard thumb|188px
Carly + Hummingbird thumb|188px
hey,who do you think you are,deleting people's decks?since you have not tried this Gaia deck,how can you tell it is not an OTK?let me tell you that this deck has given me the first place in many tournaments for a couple of times?have i ever deleted a page you created?no!have i ever commented something you created as "bad advertisement"?no! do you think you're clever,deleting decks?it took me 1 hour to do this!1 hour has gone away!retrieve this or i'll report you for vandalism remember you started this you could just delete the word OTK,not the whole page! —This unsigned comment was made by Gamias N. (talk • contribs) 14:59, 8 December 2008 (UTC)
- i will create this page again! —This unsigned comment was made by Gamias N. (talk • contribs) 15:01, 8 December 2008 (UTC)
- you're abusing your power,deltaneos,and you know it
just because you're an administrator does not mean you can delete things comments on your page from other disappointed users prove that why are you the only one who can edit without his articles being deleted? just answer me calmly because i don't want trouble,ok? please! —This unsigned comment was made by Gamias N. (talk • contribs) 22:02, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
- ok,i'm sorry.i was just angry and i said some things i shouldn't
i have to admit that your work so far is pretty good,so could you please forgive me? i hope that my next edits will be better!Gamias N. 18:47, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
Yanisblack is back
what do you think of aki izayoi and her deck its my favorite character!
- en how cane you change it —This unsigned comment was made by Yanisblack (talk • contribs) 17:32, 9 December 2008 (UTC)
But wats your favorite 5d's episode mine is 39
AKI VS MISTY DEATH MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how can i add into my wiki those dynamic navigation boxes. theyre driving me mad! i can't add them!
my top 3 characters are now
1) aki izayoi
wy did you put my nazca lines correction away!!!!!!!
look at the 38 previeuw you will see that carly falls of the arcadia movement and dies and becomes the dark signer of the hummingbird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! —This unsigned comment was made by Yanisblack (talk • contribs) 16:02, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
Page to be Deleted
JMP-EN001, Swedish Shonen Jump magazine
The publisher of the Shonen Jump & Manga Mania was "Manga Media". The company/publisher was some kind of "joint venture" between "BonnierCarlsen" & Norwegian "Schibsted".
BonnierCarlsen was at this time, 2003/04 not allowed to produce this kind of publications (=periodical comic books) because they sold all comics magazine production to Egmont in 1997. So they had 1997 to sign an agreement with Egmont not to produce comic magazines for 10 years (1997-2007).
To get around this agreement they had to establish the joint venture company "Manga Media AB" together with Schibsted. Info:
NOTE: Shojo Stars magazine is a BonnierCarlsen (only) magazine. The first issue of Shojo Stars was published in 2007, short after the agreement Bonnier-Egmont came to an end.
Issues of Shonen Jump in Sweden: 2004: 1-2 2005: 1-12 2006: 1-12 2007: 1-11
Best wishes, Anders Oegren
Swedish Shonen Jump ed.
Please send me an email and I´ll answer with scans etc. =all info you need.
Best wishes A Oegren
Thx 4 the help
Seriously, thanks man. I'm still a little new to this. lol. XD Master 21:57, 15 December 2008 (UTC)