You should use the 'Upload new version of this file' button instead of uploading a new image. As the old image name is correct (per Project:Image Policy). e.g. File:TemporalMachineGodMichion-JP-Anime-5D.png (at the bottom of that, there is a link to upload a new version). -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 06:49, March 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry that I am a beginner to use this...
- Please accept my apology and delete those extra images —This unsigned comment was made by Davidwang0402 (talk • contribs)
- Don't worry, I've moved the rest of the images over to the correct names; it's just that it's way more efficient if the image was just uploaded and replaced, under the correct name; compared to moving, restoring image history and then restoring the name on the original page, which could get a bit messy sometimes.
- Looks like you got the hang of it, keep up the good work ;)
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 07:34, March 10, 2011 (UTC)