Please make sure you do the monster breakdown as well for the Ratios, since if you haven't done it, it will have to be re-done anyway to make sure it's correct.--TwoTailedFox (My Talk Page) 14:15, 16 April 2008 (UTC)
Yup! But it may took long, since it's hard to sort everything.
- Just for clarification, you are aware that Fusion Monsters and Ritual Monsters with Effects are not Counted in the Effect Monster tally, right?--TwoTailedFox (My Talk Page) 15:03, 21 April 2008 (UTC)
Yah, thanks. So whats included in the Effect Monster Count are the Spirits, Toon, Union, Gemini and Effect Monsters. I didn't include them.
- Ok. Sorry about the last timeDark Pride 09:30, 7 May 2008 (UTC)
This is a side-effect while we migrate to the new system, it will take time. Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon is how all pages should look, if the relevant pages do not have links on other set pages, they need to be created.--TwoTailedFox (My Talk Page) 10:08, 26 June 2008 (UTC)
angle area is actually Triangle Area here is the link to it's information i dont know how to use the card template so can u do it
Thanks for fixing it, someone left an undelightful message on there and erased everything else. I couldn't fix it, so I just erased the message.
if you move card pages please move also the sub pages(Ruling, Trivia, Tips, etc) --Hanmac
lol. You're very fast in adding new cards information --Blackwings0605 11:42, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
The same to me. I'm also check the shriek website everytime I turn on my computer. I beated you to add the card list and japanese name, but you beated me in adding the contents of card page :P. --Blackwings0605 11:49, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
your fast add the info we need
and delta will you add the new yugioh 5ds episode you said it will air today the 17 of june Sartorias 11:45, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
You should check the updated page before create new article. There are some article that already written when the cards appear in the anime, which given a different name with the version you got from shriek --Blackwings0605 11:26, April 14, 2010 (UTC)
Done.You planning on setting up the gallery?PoirotH 08:25, May 1, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry about that. Forgot to confirm the lifting of the protection. It should work now.PoirotH 08:45, May 1, 2010 (UTC)
Would you mind directly copy-and-pasting the rulings off the .pdf, rather then... um, writing them out by hand, or whatever you do? It'll reduce the number of typos.
Also, they should appear as they do on the source. The card names should be bolded, not surrounded by quotation marks (even though I also dislike it >.>). --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 06:16, August 7, 2010 (UTC)
RE: About Yu-Gi-Oh BAM 700 Duel Stars
- Direct proof if you want it, but you need to extract it, which I won't go into details about.
- Also, there are 765+ cards programmed into the game according to my list at User:Falzar FZ/Sandbox11.
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 14:39, November 15, 2012 (UTC)
A lot of cards in the Time-Limited Challenge, have the same price listed alongside them as they do on List of Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM cards. Is the list page using their TLC cost or do they cost the same in the shop and after the TLC? -- Deltaneos (talk) 16:31, October 9, 2013 (UTC)
- There are some discrepancies between the price of the card in Time-Limited Challenges and the ones in the Shop. For one, all are priced in DP (and that includes the Rare and Common cards). Also, the price of some of the earlier cards doesn't seem to match the current price in the Shop. For example, Release from Stone was sold in TLC for 30 DP, while its price in the Shop is 36 DP. Foolish Revival was 9 DP in TLC (when it's price is still CP) but its price in the Shop is 11 DP. Same thing with Genex Furnace. It was sold at 20 DP in TLC, but in shop it is 14 DP. That discrepancy only happened when some Ultra Rare cards are still CP priced. It seemed to change with the Shop revamp. Dark Pride (talk • contribs) 23:13, October 9, 2013 (UTC)
In the storyline rewards page, what does "node" refer to? On Template:BAM card, I was thinking of renaming
| storyline_reward = to
| story_objective = , as it would be more consistent with the other parameters and because the card is the reward, rather than "Duel 1", "Boss 1" etc. But would
| storyline_node = be a more appropriate name? -- Deltaneos (talk) 18:01, October 10, 2013 (UTC)
- The nodes refer to the hexagon tiles in the Map. They could be treasure nodes, tutorial nodes, free space, ambush nodes, enemy nodes, and the Boss Nodes. Oh, and sometimes defeating an Enemy Node or a Boss Node will give you a Card + Coins reward instead of just Coins. So, they're different from Story Objectives in that Story Objectives appear in the Objectives. They should be treated differently. Dark Pride (talk • contribs) 00:31, October 11, 2013 (UTC)
YGO BAM 2014
- Sorry, it was a typo that I wasn't able to catch. It was released. ;-) Dark Pride (talk • contribs) 00:37, February 28, 2014 (UTC)
Regarding Arena, someone added the images "Big Whale", "Jurrac Velphito" and "Spellbook of Power" to the "Weekly Leaders" section. I've also noticed "3 February - ???" is left uncompleted. Do those pictures belong there, and can you fill in the missing info there? --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 22:47, March 13, 2014 (UTC)
Response to BAM closing
What you want to do is leave a message on User talk:Falzar FZ, telling him it is URGENT. Unfortunately, the last time he logged in was June 25 (this year). So... I'll see if there's any other means to contact him (and tell you if we contacted him successfully)... but maybe you can ask User:X-Metaman. Not sure what he's capable of, but maybe he can find out. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 05:06, August 13, 2014 (UTC)
From this point on, we won't be importing this wiki's edits since we've decided the fork is "official" now. Just letting you know that now the 2 wikis are separated. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 20:10, January 22, 2018 (UTC)