hey dude, maybe for the yubel deck you can add a savage colosseum and a raregold armor. With savage colleseum in play, set a monster and equip yubel with raregold armor (that must look weird). Then your opponent will have to attack yubel, and they will take a lot of damage. Apolonirr (talk • contribs) 15:18, August 30, 2010 (UTC)
Hi, Dark-Shimy. Thanks for the images you've uploaded. Just one small thing, could you keep the extensions lowercase? i.e. use .jpg, rather than .JPG. Thanks. -- Deltaneos (talk) 23:31, 29 July 2009 (UTC)
yo whats up how ya doingBlackwingggys 22:09, September 14, 2009 (UTC)
Can you give me the link to the site where you got the cover? --AARONmeister 13:39, September 15, 2009 (UTC)
About Synchro Overload
Nope Dark-Shimy 16:11, November 26, 2009 (UTC)
Whats your problem what if i deleted your pages and put them as candidates for deletion.
WTF is my retarded article and i would apreciated if you would stop f***ing editing it.
It should be counted as vandalism for f***ing trying to delete WTF.
Not when it's an useless article, so it deserves to be deleted.
Are you that stupid, of course it's a stupid article, thats why its called WTF. It doesnt mean you have to delete it.
Stop changeing my Aki picture!!!!!!!!
Blackfeather Dragon is indeed the Fifth Dragon. Jack says so, plain and simple, in the episode in question, after the Marks of the Five Signers respond to it being summoned.
Amuse Sense of your
I laughed at your respond to unregistered user for mess up the stats. Nice done. --FredCat100 02:40, March 14, 2010 (UTC)
Spanish images are hard to find. That particular one was from eBay, which tends only have a few popular or random ones. Another user showed me these sites before:
- cartasyugi.com. It has Spanish images, but only for older sets.
- tienda.only-cards.com Not great for Spanish images, but has their official names.
Beware of language, I have been warned before. So don't curse on this page please in future, ok? --FredCat100 19:49, March 14, 2010 (UTC)
First Fusion Yusei ever have
That's also I thought, but it got discard without warning. So guess it's no need to put in anime stuff on the trivia after all. --FredCat100 19:17, March 19, 2010 (UTC)
Didn't I remember warning you about language? --FredCat100 00:22, March 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Then get off computer and beat up some tree if you can find one till your anger bleed out. --FredCat100 00:31, March 21, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for fixing my page after that scumbag vandalized it. He seems to be tampering with the Stardust Dragon page, do you think we can get someone to lock it down? --Azure Knight-Zeo 23:24, March 22, 2010 (UTC)
Can you please stop cursing when you edit things.Altyrell 00:54, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
- That's third time, you're in trouble, Shimy... One more time, and I will report you to super admin. --FredCat100 00:55, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
oye estaba en la wikia de dragon ball z y contacte con oliver0796 y danke7 son usuarios muy buena onda y pues me dijeron que me pusiera a contribuir mas y asi me podrian dar los flags y tambien les hable de ti, bueno ya cumpli mi palabra espero que tu cumplas al contactar al foro y bueno hay que ponernos a contribuir mas ¿what do you say?--D@rk Crus@der 01:47, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
Gold Series 2010 vandalism
Someone messed up the OCG Gold Series 2010, can you fix it? He put the Gold Series 3 cards on there instead of the correct OCG ones, and because he made 3 revisions I can't undo it. --Azure Knight-Zeo 20:12, March 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Edit: I'm going to try to put the card list back up but not the rareitys and japanese text so if you or someone else can fill those in that would be great.
Dark-Shimy, please stop deleting the part in Starstrike Blast where it says it has cards from the anime. That info is supposed to be there. Leave it alone.--184.108.40.206 17:01, April 8, 2010 (UTC)
Infernity Doom Dragon
If so, then why is the picture still japanish? --FredCat100 00:59, April 10, 2010 (UTC)
- I know, but I mean by this site, Dark-Slugy. --FredCat100 01:06, April 10, 2010 (UTC)
- (facepalm and shook my head slowly, in sad manner) --FredCat100 01:09, April 10, 2010 (UTC)
- I am already there, banana-head. And why not refine it and post here. Some cards were not complete, such as Synchro Fusion one (look at psychic one). It's not ever color and is 45% degree on the angle. If that's allowed, then those "tiny" thumb-picture are allowed to be post, as they're required to be ENGLISH here. --FredCat100 01:17, April 10, 2010 (UTC)
Are they serious about Debris Dragon...
Ties of Friendship
Lead me to it please, the link that it's exist already. --FredCat100 01:37, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
What's ur name on DMG? Elijahp 23:00, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
Konami or Shriek?
Del Opening 4 de 5D
que onda no puess escribo en español pork vi que eres de argentina
sin ganas de pelear pero donde sale junk synchron en el opening porque lo que sale en la parte antes del GO FOR IT! es el motor de la duel runner de yusei
capas que yo estoy mal pero estoy seguro pork hasta el motor es diferente
(solo no nos vayan a salir conque es el motor del formula synchron)
OHHH me callaste no OMG no me lo esperaba no perdon ahi si me equivoque gracias ahora si estoy con cara de O.O
Thanks for fixing my attempted edit on the page "Tech Genus Blade Gunner MAXX-10000. I really appreciate it. Yeah... now I know I was doing it all as one link...
Scizor99 02:18, April 30, 2010 (UTC)Scizor99
Hi, how do ou make deck templates?? Bakuhorma --Sabator and Lumitroid FTW! 22:49, May 1, 2010 (UTC)
I am curious the reason why you not consider that three Blackwings who are tuners not included in the list? They seemed more feminine to me than male figure. If you disagreed with that, then I will put them in my "Trivia" page instead. --FredCat100 22:46, May 2, 2010 (UTC)
The Winged Dragon of Ra
What was wrong w/ my edits on the Winged Dragon of Ra? -- GrouchMan (Send an owl then scram!! P.S. Have a rotten day!!!!) 01:47, May 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Exactly, redirects; my edits to the page got rid of em, and I hate em. I fix redirects, that's my speciality. -- GrouchMan (Send an owl then scram!! P.S. Have a rotten day!!!!) 02:03, May 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Keep what? -- GrouchMan (Send an owl then scram!! P.S. Have a rotten day!!!!) 02:20, May 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Eh? Are you referring to me or to Grouch boy? --FredCat100 02:11, May 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, just make sure because you post it just below to mine and it seemed so closer to my line than they normal to be. --FredCat100 02:13, May 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Just try to not talk to me =3 --19:15, May 9, 2010 (UTC)
- What the hell? Where did my name go? --FredCat100 19:22, May 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Just don't listen to him, we rather our way of redirect, not his. And CheeseDude is not Admin. --FredCat100 19:26, May 9, 2010 (UTC)
Gotta hate them...
...for put "Lose" in Placido/Yusei deck recipe... Didn't they have enough patience for Episode 110 to release? --FredCat100 18:11, May 12, 2010 (UTC)
why do you keep changing my pictures
why do keep undoing my editing? it's just the same as as the original serie. so stop undoing it
somebody did it with the orignal serie and i tought it was nice and easy, so i started with gx
the origanel episodes i dint put there and i already stopped before my last meassege and even before that
Heyy, FredCat100 wanted me to tell you that he's blocked. Littlmiget123 23:55, May 16, 2010 (UTC)
Post for deletion?
There was no reason to put my post "Constructed Deck Tournament" up for deletion. If you checked, there's a page that links to it, so something should be there instead of a link to create a new page. Chaosgodkarl 07:01, May 17, 2010 (UTC)
You edited my page...
They took something away from me, those demons. It's all gone... I can't stop bleeding. Please, I need help! -- Lifisali.
RE: FredCat100 and GrouchMan
It seemed like he finally blew it off. In end, I earned the victory. --FredCat100 00:04, June 6, 2010 (UTC)
God Cards Note--
You can call me Anubis62; it's what I usually go by. I was hoping we could come to an understanding here; I have been leaving a Note on the God Cards as follows:
--NOTE: This card has no effect (for the legal version, add "effect monster" to the search). You could make this card's effect say "Your opponent must make you a Strawberry Slushy during each of their end phases" and it would be just as genuine as any other effect mentioned in these tips; excluding video games and such where the effects actually exist. Also, it is just as "illegal" to use this card in the Traditional Format as it is in the Advanced Format. THIS CARD IS NOTHING MORE THAN A PROMO TOY. Please consider it as such. Carry on.--
The "effect monster" search part only applies to Ra and Obelisk. I notice that you keep deleting them. If you do not like the wording, then please let me know what would suit you. But too many young duelists march into a tournament with their head held high bragging "I got all three God Cards! What now?" Or something along those lines. This must be addressed. Let's cooperate.
God Cards Note Followup--
Anubis62 Here; as you said, that page is for real tips. Also, please notice that I indeed stated that there are legal reprints on both Obelisk and Ra. Some of us come here as a resource on the actual game. I do NOT see how my note hurts at all; at the end I tell people to "Carry On". In no way do I demean the "effects". The Anime is also very sketchy and self-contradictory on the effects and are therefore NOT a good resource and thus NOT real tips. I hope to balance that out. Now give me a good reason why I should not continue this battle all week.
God Cards Resolution--
Anubis62 Again; I have taken to editing the Illegality on Slifer's Tip Section and simply adding it in for the other two God Cards, as follows:
--The Original Promo Egyptian God cards are illegal to use in any and all real duels (both Traditional and Advanced Format alike), and they also have no effects, but they can be used in Nightmare Troubadour, Spirit Caller, Tag Force 2, and 5Ds Stardust Accelerator.--
That seems to appeal to you; fine then. Just know that I wrote that because I feel a sense of pride in that. Thank you for your cooperation. Or lack thereof.
Hey Anubis62, he just wants to have a formal info on the page. Your first edits were neither formal, nor general. Your recent changes are better. Give the guy some slack, ok?--HHTurtle 04:26, June 7, 2010 (UTC)
wat type of deak do you
About Yusei Fudo's "title"
I was wondering why you kept changing Yusei's "title" back to "King of Duelists". Yusei is the current champion, and should retain the same title as Yugi Mutou and Jaden Yuki. This is "Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's", and "Yu-Gi-Oh" translated literally means "King of Games" (As I'm sure you're aware). It may translate to "King of Duelists" from the Japanese version (maybe from a crabby sub), but he shares the same title that Yugi and Jaden once had. In the english version of Yu-Gi-Oh and Yu-Gi-Oh GX, the title was "King of Games". This is an English wiki so saying that he is the current "King of Games" makes him more recognizable. I even put (Or "King of Games") in parenthesis after the title so both titles could be there, and you deleted that too... Why?
He still going on with "huge length, but better than lousy length one" stuff... --FredCat100 01:55, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
I am sorry .
Where we can see the Forbidden list cards except www.yugioh.wikia.com ? I am so sorry . Thank you .
RE:Spanish Set Galleries
You mean set card gallery format like this Set Card Galleries:The Duelist Genesis (TCG-SP-1E)? I can't add Spanish name because I don't know Spanish so you must add them yourself. And do the Spanish cards have exactly the same rarities with English cards? Blackwings0605 (talk) 03:31, June 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Done. I can't find the Duelist Toolbox name in Spanish, so I leave it in English. Btw, I'm not an expert, just copy & paste the galleries in English and replace with the Spanish prefix :P. Blackwings0605 (talk) 04:22, June 26, 2010 (UTC)
Why did you remove "* This card was designed by Kazuki Takahashi himself." from the trivia of Junk Synchron?
That is actually a freaking fact, and it is trivia about that card. Look at the freaking article about Kazuki. Why do you have such a sense of entitlement over this website?
dude look on the web site
you be trolln my dog
how do you lock your page so no one can edit it except you if it possiable
how do you lock your page so no one can edit it except you if it possiable
RE: Block 71
- Oh, wrong code, I thought you were against the one who set up the whole stuff in his unregistered page. Forgive me for not reading. --FredCat100 (talk • contribs) 21:02, July 7, 2010 (UTC)
man told you to stop my nig
You are awesome! Thanks for putting those pages back to the way they were.
Hello Dark-Shimy, I'm user Montechristo95. I left you this message coz I noticed that one of the things you are doing here is translating card names and lores in Spanish. That's cool. You see I'm also a card names translator who is translating names in greek. I know neither of us can say much about each other's work but still it would be cool if we got to know each other and share opinions regarding things like the translation policy followed by the wiki. What do you think? --Monte (talk • contribs) 17:55, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
How did you get the pictures of the complete and combined machine kings? I thought when they were released, they would be played as seperate parts. Do you have a link to the pictures? If you do, mind sending it to me please?
Thanks, but I got even more questions now.
Are they releasing a new type? I swear I saw Demon type. And also, when they replaced the body parts, the complete cards, why would Japan make a main (the middle) body part and then release the entire thing? It doesn't make sense unless you can't summon the complete one without the seperate ones...
But still, I still saw a legit card that wasn't cut from the anime, the body (the one with the infinity symbol) and wasn't blurry in japanese, so i'm pretty sure the one i saw was real. But then in japan, why would they have 2 wisel infinity and 2 skiel. Also, in the magazine, the last emperor says Grounel. The anime says Grannel. WHatever the name is will either lead to Ground Core or Grand Core. ALthough Grand Core sounds more GRANDER FOR AN EMEPEROR
Re: Spanish Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia help
I'm not seeing the problem... or has someone fixed it since? Fuerza de Espejo is a Trap Card using the template. In the default skin, I see white text on a pink background. In Monobook, I see black text on a white background. -- Deltaneos (talk) 22:40, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
- You mean User:Deltaneos/Colours? It wasn't exactly intended as a card table template. Have you a saved version of the template you've been working on? -- Deltaneos (talk) 23:00, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
Majestic Dragon (Delete)
- Ah, how about move it to Forum of Deck Fixing? --FredCat100 (talk • contribs) 23:58, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
Stop posting on my talk page. i leave it blank because i dont use it...
I dont see why It's a problem.. it's the same card but a different picture, i didnt know you'd get all sad about it. and why would anybody care if my talk page is blanked? im probably one of the most obscure names compared to everybody else on this site, so who would look at my talk page anyway?Apophis457 (talk • contribs) 19:05, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
Thank you for supporting me against the new user's edits. It's kind of annoying that I can't do anything to stop him other than undo his edit... --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 00:21, July 25, 2010 (UTC)
Its getting annoying though, because I don't think he's paying attention to the comments I put on his Talk page...
jer jerk jerk jerk
La Revolución de los Duelistas
Hola que tal. Sí, estuve en el Sneak que se organizó en mi ciudad (Lima-Perú) y, bueno, aprovecho en colocar los efectos de algunas cartas que me tocaron en sus artículos respectivos. Yagamichega (talk • contribs) 04:55, August 8, 2010 (UTC)
== La Revolución de los Duelistas ==
Hola que tal. Sí, estuve en el Sneak que se organizó en mi ciudad (Lima-Perú) y, bueno, aprovecho en colocar los efectos de algunas cartas que me tocaron en sus artículos respectivos. Me había equivocado de Talk Page =/ y lo movieron sin darme cuenta. Saludos Yagamichega (talk • contribs) 05:05, August 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Claro, no hay problema. Si bien aquí parezco medio torpe, estoy varios años en Wikipedia, así que con esto de los códigos no tengo altercados, y las traducciones de Inglés-Español no son mucho problema. Sobre imágenes, no tengo como subirlas, pero como afirmas, de yugiohcard.es, se suelen encontrar varias. Estaré revisando y colaborando por allá en días posteriores. Yagamichega (talk • contribs) 05:21, August 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Will do, mah friend. I only reminded you what if it's coming out without warning? Like Emergency Banlist on little freaky... --FredCat100 (talk • contribs) 21:02, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
wait 1 minute
a video of the 5ds episodes would be a great idea to improve the wikia but not in their own pages http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/File:YGO5D111error.jpg ha jack with 3 hands good 1--Sartorias (talk • contribs) 20:11, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
hi, actually i saw the pages you're editing and i thought it was you who created and redirect the pages to other articles so i asked PoirotH to block you. I just want to apologise because i didn't notice you were reverting back the pages. Sorry again. Just want to tell you so that you won't misunderstahd. Holydragoncrusher (talk • contribs) 04:02, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
The anonymous user whose IP address is 220.127.116.11 is repeatedly violating the rules to the Wikia (the last one was a spam message corrected by you). How can we other users flag users like this? Can you or someone else block his access by filtering his IP address? —This unsigned comment was made by Gilbert Gosseyn III (talk • contribs)
¿Podrías dejar de editar?
Oye hombre, ¿por qué editas los nombres españoles del guerrero de la chatarra, el erizo de pernos, el dragón ala negra entre otros? Yo me estoy guiando por el doblaje del anime, así que TE AGRADECERIA si dejaras de hacerlo, que estás arruinando con puras traducciones estupidos y no oficiales... --18.104.22.168 (talk) 19:01, September 14, 2010 (UTC)Melk
Can you stop editing?!
Men, what's wrong about you? I'm just trying to help this wikia adding the REAL spanish names and you are not helping with these fake spanish names! Why you don't answer, huh? If you keep this way I will report you... —This unsigned comment was made by Melkac (talk • contribs)
About Spanish Translates
man, veo con ojo algo crítico tu trabajo..... el hecho que los ibéricos no sepan traducir correctamente no nos obliga a poner las traducciones tal cual ellos las hacen en caso que podamos mejorarlas y hacer que la gente de habla hispana entienda de forma más fácil, además veo que cambias algunas palabras que tienen uso adecuado por otras que no lo tienen a pesar que en el contexto impliquen lo mismo.... sin el ánimo de ofender, pero es por esas malas traducciones y huecos que dejan que la gente prefiere conseguir las cartas en ingles..... —This unsigned comment was made by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs)
- And yet, they still don't believe that you pulled it out of nowhere, like Crow could pull a trap out of his ass from nowhere. --FredCat T.P. • F.R. • J.R. • W.S. 21:23, September 14, 2010 (UTC)
winged dragon of ra
Hi. First off I'd like to say thanks for correcting the edit that I made to the winged dragon of ra page. I was a little bit confused about ?ATK/?DEF monsters so sorry for providing false information. However, I'm pretty sure that you can use the 3 life absorbing machine combo to power up ra continuously. I don't think that it's clearly stated in the card's effect that you can only activate it's effect during the turn that it was summoned (since you can use it's destruction effect as many times as you want as long as you still have life points). Of course I could be wrong, If you message me back it would be very helpful.
Seriously, look at him spamming the Admin's talk page like if I am just some tape-worm that suck food out of his abdomen. Every Day? Oh, c'mon! I only had warned him for like, two days, one time a week ago or so, and again just today... And he wanted me to be ban... Seriously, he's one deserving the worth of week or month of ban if Neos or Blue saw that. --FredCat T.P. • F.R. • J.R. • W.S. 22:32, September 23, 2010 (UTC)
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Episode 068
why remove my contribution? It's relevant to point out that this card's name wasn't translated, jst as if all the sudden, crow'd start to use BF cards in the dub. Yes, im Pato (talk • contribs) 02:54, October 3, 2010 (UTC)
Starstrike Blast Sneak Peek Card
if you want to know its Archfiend Empress
RE: Stop being a Troll
Thanks for cover that for me. I am just little furious that they just roll it up to old name as well as Attribute and Type (such as 5D's Synchro Monster and few other) included without proof. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. 22:45, October 12, 2010 (UTC)
- And we trusted Shriek since it has loadcrap of correct name and stuffs like that, right? --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. 11:12, October 13, 2010 (UTC)
- At last, the true name is released! *sigh* --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 00:33, October 27, 2010 (UTC)
Team Five D's vs Team New World
Looks like Jack got owned by Jose's Machine Emperor Grannel Infinity. I am positive (100%) that Team Five D's will defeat Team New World. Yusei might have a card that may bring back Red Nova Dragon. I predict that the following will happen:
- Shooting Star Dragon's effect will activate during the final duel in which Yusei will draw 5 cards (all tuners).
- Yusei will figure out a way to destroy the 3 "core" monsters in the spell & trap card zones before the 4th Machine Emperor (Cubic) arrives.
- Yusei will try to decrease Machine Emperor Grannel's attack power (15500?). Look's like Grannel is on steroids! LOL
- The crowd goes wild because Team Five D's won the WRGP.
- The thing in the sky will still make it's way into New Domino City.
- The real final duel between Yusei and friends vs. the leader will be EPIC.
- Bruno as Vizor (Dark Glass in the Japanese Version) will reveal his secret identity.
Will the 4th Machine Emperor use parts from Wisel, Skiel, and Grannel or will it use it's own parts? We'll have to watch the next few episodes and see what happens. I might be right on some parts of the duel between Yusei vs Jose.
- Look like I gotta agreeing with this unregistered user, that dragon in that end music is NOT Shooting Star Dragon. As that dragon have different chest plate, and of course, 6-8 wings while Shooting Star Dragon original have only 4 (2 mini-wings on top of two main wings). Sorry to tell ya, buddy, it's time to take the mug of Shooting Star Dragon's off from that part. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. 22:54, October 21, 2010 (UTC)
Shooting Star Dragon...
That image you just put in is CARD TOPPER version, not Shriek, I can see through the trick. So don't do that again. Go to talk page if you wanna argue. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. 19:00, October 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Then don't put it back in. I don't approve all Card Topper craps, as they make card become unusable in the duel and can cause outsiders to feel down for their favorite cards to be forbidden. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. 19:03, October 25, 2010 (UTC)
RE: Brionac's Lore
About the picture of Akiza
Sorry, I was not aware that it was a fake picture of her. If I would of I would not have kept uploading it. Thanks for telling me that it is a fake though. Now that I know i will stop putting it up there.
--elementalknight 18:29, October 31, 2010 (UTC)
If you know of any sites that have REAL pictures of Akiza Izinski, please let me know. Like I said I had no clue until you tolm me that that one was a fake.
--elementalknight 18:46, October 31, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah, go to www.janime.info and look under anime "Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's". Go to image gallery and look under Avatars. You will find avatars on Yusei, Akiza, Jack, Leo, Luna, Rally, Duel Monsters and various other characters like Ushio and Carly. Hope you find an awesome avatar!(that's where I found mine!)YamiYusei1 (talk • contribs) 00:27, December 3, 2010 (UTC)YamiYusei1
- And it's his avatar, he can do anything he want. Look at my own Icon, it's word "Baka" in Japanese, and did you bother with it ever? --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 18:45, October 31, 2010 (UTC)
My computer is little slowly to update the page. I kept get the error code instead.
- I see, so that mean Stratos have to update multiple times... But that would also not true. So if he's right, then we all should coding this monster's text in each language. As one cannot prove the rest correct alone. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 21:22, October 31, 2010 (UTC)
I have covered the one where you shouted for Spanish name change. If my spanish sound little broke, you can fixing it and let it there so the farther change on Spanish Name would never again change. :-) --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 18:11, November 15, 2010 (UTC)
Don't delete Without reasons
If an Earthbound Immortal is the only one on the field, it can't be selected as an attack target, but Direct Attackers don't have to select attack-targets; they can just attack directly--Wasn't (talk • contribs) 05:31, December 12, 2010 (UTC).
You make pretty cool decks. I run a few different decks too(Blackwings, Yusei-style, and E-Hero) and I just wanted to say yours are pretty cool. YamiYusei1 (talk • contribs) 23:49, December 2, 2010 (UTC)YamiYusei1
hey, um, how do you go to the history section where you can see the list of edits made on the article? cause of the new wiki layout, i can't find it. one time you undo my edit on Vision Hero Adoration and i changed it back to what i did until i saw your reason in wiki activity. so can you tell me where can i find the button leading to edit history section? 126.96.36.199 (talk) 08:36, December 11, 2010 (UTC)