Fake 5D's episodes
Would you stop making fake episodes articles? If you keep doing that I will call an admin to deal with this. Siguiendo la luna no llegare lejos, tan lejos como se pueda llegar ♫ 19:38, January 16, 2011 (UTC)
On chat, you keep repeatedly parting and rejoining every few seconds. It's not your fault, it's a bug that happens when you're not currently viewing the window. It can be fixed by pressing F5. If you're reading this soon after I post this message, could you do that? If you don't in the next few minutes, I'll have to kickban you to stop the join/part flooding. Again, it's not your fault. If you have been kickbanned by the time you're back, let me or another admin know and you can be unbanned as soon as they get your message. -- Deltaneos (talk) 22:26, September 14, 2011 (UTC)
- The flooding has since stopped, so everything's okay now. -- Deltaneos (talk) 22:51, September 14, 2011 (UTC)
Most of what you said is either already put or doesn't need to be put until the game is actually released. You can't just put what cards the characters from the storyline give you without knowing who you duel in the said storyline.--PoirotH (talk • contribs) 11:07, September 20, 2011 (UTC)
Do you have a source for the new episode articles you've created? If not, I'm going to assume they're fake and you're repeating what you did with 5D's episodes. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 17:43, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
Neo ark cradle is not always reliant.This was seen before in its last episodes.Thus,episode 50 should be unconfirmedEvolution is the key (talk • contribs) 09:43, March 9, 2012 (UTC)Evolution is the key
Let's please just listen to Cheese - Most of the time Preview lied to us, like the one that showed Yusei discarded "Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode" to the Graveyard while in full episode; Yusei was showing sending five Signer Dragons to Summon "Shooting Quasar Dragon" instead.
Many identities about Z-one being Yusei for most of the time, it was proved he was different person, not same as Yusei. So please slow down and wait till next Episode released and aired, alright? Thank you for reading this. --iFredCat 00:35, June 22, 2012 (UTC)
Please don't harass other users as it isn't their job to ask a Mod to unban you. As it turns out, you not currently banned from the chat. If you would like to speak to Nexus; speak to him directly. ----SuperSponge!!(Talk)(About me) 20:00, July 1, 2012 (UTC)
Hi, I need your help about Neo Ark Cradle forum
- I'm not a member of Neo Ark Cradle. I'd suggest asking someone who has mentioned having access to it:
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 14:55, August 14, 2012 (UTC)
Articles and Forum
In future reference, if you're ask for helps, go to Forum first and create an article from there. It's more safely than create the article in middle of nowhere, which can ending it life with you banning from here. I moved your article into one of those place. It's in Community Wiki though. G'luck collect members to revolution the haters. --iFredCat 13:26, August 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Please do not respond in my Talk Page anymore. Read before respond, k? To create a Forum, simple, go to Forum, pick 1 category you required to gain some inform or helps, type down topic in second box (New Topic), enter, then you can place your information there of what you required. But that's not really needed, as your article I moved is already there. Here ya go. --iFredCat 13:32, August 16, 2012 (UTC)
Neo Ark Cradle ban
Can you please stop bringing up your Neo Ark Cradle ban? They are firm about their decision and it's irrelevant to this site. You have to stop bothering people with it here or you will be banned from editing. -- Deltaneos (talk) 15:43, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
RE:I'm so sorry, I'm leaving from Ark
Done, done and done. And I'll report you as many times it is necessary. Come on, like hell you'd leave Ark alone. And why would you want to keep here, to spread lies and fake information, and keep bothering people to talk to Ark? I know a shop where they sell lives, if you want one. LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 17:12, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
- I understand now why they hated me, because I could give them false info, but I don't give false info them since 8-9 month (if you don't believe me then you can check at my wikia edited) --Clock God (talk • contribs) 17:17, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Hallelujah! Just waiting to see what's the next site Alper will ask to be banned now. LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 17:38, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
- But 2 months too long, at least decrase it to 2 week. İf only I have been banned from NAC for 2 months even 2 years but this is not only 2 months or 2 years this is unfortunately forever :( --Clock God (talk • contribs) 17:39, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
Deltaneos, for the goodness sake listen.
You know I don't give any false info on the wikia. My main problem is I can't prove to NAC people's this. But anyway, I will not harassing to be member of NAC again. But how can I do connection with you? Please tell me this way. I should connection with you, can you PM me for your e mail or something. Because I can't log on the chat and I can't edited your page --Clock God (talk • contribs) 17:51, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
Patience is a virtue!
Just wait and be patience then you can get what you needed - no need to driving a FIAT into someone's house and strangle their necks in order to get a proof of the card's existence or something. I know that's hard to hold, but that's better than stirring up some trouble with other people, ok? --iFredCat 13:16, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
- You're right at all. And honestly, Ark is extremely patiently without me.
- And youre right I should wait for 27 january 2013. Also, there is only problem it's I want to talk with Ark on the MSN. But he wont trust me, if he'll trust me just one times, he will never be regret. And that's why my famous was cover entire internet :(
- --Clock God (talk • contribs) 16:27, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Just give him a space - he need to take care of his own business. If he don't like your action you were doing, it's better off let him be. I had been a lonely wanderer for age and that's how I see this way through you and him. I also suffered the same problem with Blue in the past and I moved on to Delta Neos as well as Dino, along with other guys. I lost 1 guy but gained so many more in his place. They helped me with all problems I had experiencing, such as create cards, such as template issues, and such as effect lore conflict (as seen in this article and this article).
- The reason why I went with Delta Neos, is because of his "coolness" and level-headed, he managed to talk me out of my anger and prevented me from get involve in fight, which I had been in allot in the past. His words were very gentle and very soft that I can't resist but to obeying him.
- And yes, I got in some heat argument between Boba and Synjo for some oddly reasons, you can find it through my archived articles, I can't find exact one right now. Since that day when I got involved, it seemed like that heat edit-warring went less and less occurring as time passed. So for now, I just want you and Ark to cool off without get cross with each other's path. To be honestly, I don't want you to end up on the same path that Synjo once walked on. Trust me, it's bad. --iFredCat 16:46, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Clock, this obsession of yours with getting the guy to trust you is weirding people out, to put it politely. What is it that you even want him to trust you with? Unless you've got some inside-source with Konami, there's nothing you could tell him that he probably wouldn't already know. Leave him alone indefinitely; if he wants to contact you, he will. If I see you pestering him again, ever, you're getting another block. Okay? --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 17:11, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Oh my dear god, Golden Key at least you can understand me and my feelings.
- You're right I should giving up but I wonder is that too hard?
- Golden Key, I will never bother him by sending post on his profile or made forum about him. I think you can persuasion him (because you are respect person everywhere).
- So Golden Key, I don't need any mental help like Ark said on my forum. Because I can changed. I swear for god, if he could add me of his MSN, I would changed.
- Reason: 1- I will never bother him
- 2- I will talk to him just 10 minutes for per day.
- 3- I will get a life after he add me of his MSN.
- Reason to havent life: I was focalize me like this. "When Ark could add me of his MSN, I would find a life". Otherwise, I will never find any life forever :(
- So Ark, my life is in your hand by adding me of your MSN. Please do it bro. --Clock God (talk • contribs) 17:23, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm sorry. You're after bothering him after Golden Key warned you you'd be banned if you did it again. You've been banned for another month. If you do this again, the ban will probably be much longer. Being banned from that site is not the end of the world. Please move on and find something else to do before you end up being permanently banned on more sites over this. -- Deltaneos (talk) 20:55, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Like Delta said, as I had few issues with other users in the past - it did irritated me to no end back then, but now I learned my lesson and did my best to avoid those users as much as I can. I once had an argument with Blue (Admin user) and hissed fight with Grouch (other user, non-Admin one) but I managed to ignoring Blue for good as well as became friend with Grouch because of compromise, not just because of haste and anything, just in some "agreement" between me and him only as long as we don't bump our knees together and headbutt at each other very often.
- So just think very careful of what you had done so far, Clock. I know it's hard, but just please forget about Neo-Ark user for now and process on your different "job". He's not your mentor or anything - you're on your own in the big world so you have to take care of stuffs on your own instead of team-up with him or anything. This is the reason why I ceased the loadcrap of partnership a while ago. So pull yourself together and think of your own future please. --iFredCat 21:28, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
Re:Why I'm banned from chat?
- Okay, calm the heck down Clock. Nexus banned you because you broke the rules, simple as that. You aren't exactly helping yourself by making threats. --User:BROOKLYN RAGE! 07:42, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
Brook, he wont just banned me, he banned me everywhere (he send request to NAC admins to banned me from NAC too). So thats why I'm twice times banned here because of NAC. But when I was accepted from NAC, I aws so glad but now I'm banned from NAC too because of FUCKİNG FAGGOT Nexus. But I'm hate him more than he hated me --Clock God (talk • contribs) 07:49, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
- No, I didn't. You can ask everyone, I didn't sent a request, it was your fault for actually harassing him in his talk page. That's why you got blocked too; People on the NAC don't want you, and I, don't really care if you are or not. So yeah, just calm down, go take a cold shower to refresh yourself and come back fresh. --~NS~ 09:09, January 9, 2013 (UTC)