I understand what you mean. Well, you could divide it by 1000 or if the answer comes out as a decimal you just take away 1 Manna. Any other questions or seggestion? --SheimiRa 21:31, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
Good point, I will change that. Have you tried this way already? --SheimiRa 23:41, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
Only play online, eh?
- You mean "Duel Monsters Unlimited", or some other thing? Runer5h 01:40, 17 June 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- It looks pretty good, and I might be able to do it, but how does it work? Can I just create a deck really easily? Runer5h 02:09, 17 June 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
My Neos Deck.
Hey just stick to mostly E-mails for suggestions for my Neos deck please. I only want there to be good information about the deck posted on the page. I want the deck to inspire people that there is such a thing as a Neos deck that can be played with all of the Neos related cards.
Re: Your Quotes Section
Thanks. You're on my special thanks list. Diehard Guy 16:28, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
- If you could, please add the table of previous signers to the Signer page. Though they may not be current, Signers, or have a new mark, it is still part of the Signer history. Messengerofthedark 03:56, 29 June 2009 (UTC)Messengerofthedark
5D's episode 42 Featured Card
The TV Tokyo website singled out "Stardust Dragon" as the Featured Card. We could still add a section or a line or two to the intro saying how the 5 cards poped up when the twins were introducing the showcase card. -- Deltaneos (talk) 14:44, 3 July 2009 (UTC)
thx. i dont update much so I forgot I had that blank. --XD Master 17:48, 6 July 2009 (UTC)
Yeah, I'd go with "Duel Academy (New Domino)". I'd say leave both the GX one and DAs in general at "Duel Academy", but wouldn't be too bothered if they also got seperate pages. -- Deltaneos (talk) 19:28, 27 July 2009 (UTC)
Looks like more "Chaos" to me. In Yu-Gi-Oh! the term "Chaos" is often used when LIGHT and DARK are combined (not just by removing a monster of those Attributes from play). These guys fit that description in terms of name and effects. "End Dragon" seems to be another Chaos-esque archetype like "Envoy" and "Sky Scorge". -- Deltaneos (talk) 15:31, October 11, 2009 (UTC)
It's possible to get a
!Unlimited%0D%0A!Semi-Limited%0D%0A!Limited%0D%0A!Forbidden%0D%0A!Illegal%0D%0A!Not+Yet+Released&po=%3FAttribute%0D%0A%3FType%0D%0A%3FATK%0D%0A%3FDEF%0D%0A%3FLevel%0D%0A%3FLore%0D%0A&sc=0&eq=yes list of currently TCG exclusive cards, but it's not possible to get an automatic list of all cards that were first released in the TCG. -- Deltaneos (talk) 18:52, October 12, 2009 (UTC)
Limited Edition Packs
The images of the LE17 card images we have are just scans from the V Jump magazine. I don't think the actual cards have been released yet. As for why we don't have an article... The site is incomplete. We're missing chunks of information about Yu-Gi-Oh!, particularly older material that has no significance to people who edit the site. Unless I'm mistaken, Limited Edition Packs predate the English TCG, so they existed before many editors here were interested in Yu-Gi-Oh! -- Deltaneos (talk) 11:25, October 17, 2009 (UTC)
Just because Lucien Grimley switched the Duel Disk between his arms, it was not because he was left-handed, it was so that he wouldn't have to rely on the draw power The Grim Reaper bestowed on him.PoirotH 05:21, January 17, 2010 (UTC)
Depends on what you mean. They are technically "Synchron" cards, but they currently have no in-game relationship with the other Synchrons. The only cards that affect "Synchron" cards specifically are "Quickdraw Synchron" and "Tuning". Both of them only work on "Synchron" Tuner monsters. "Speed Spell - Dead Synchron" and "Respect Synchron" aren't Tuner monsters, so they can't be used with either of them. -- Deltaneos (talk) 23:09, February 7, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm not sure. If we base those navboxes strictly on in-game relationships, I'd exclude them. But their names seem to be a homage to the "Synchron" Tuner monsters. I don't know if people consider that to be enough to mention them on the navbox as related. I'd cast a weak vote in saying to exclude them. -- Deltaneos (talk) 23:24, February 7, 2010 (UTC)
- If there was such a "Mist Valley" Spell Card, it would be considered a member rather than related, since it could be treated as a monster with "Magical Hats", making it eligible for cards like "Mist Valley Bird of Prey".
- But I do see your point. "Dark World Lightning" doesn't have any direct connection to the "Dark World" monsters, but is obviously part of the series.
- As I said, it was only a very weak vote against. If anyone wants to add them I'm not going to stand in their way. -- Deltaneos (talk) 16:06, February 9, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Archetype Questions
Queen's Guard Trivia
What's the matter with it? I am curious why you don't want it to be exist? --FredCat100 20:20, February 28, 2010 (UTC)
Re: The Supreme King
You'd probably be better off asking someone more knowledgeable about Japanese. If a Japanese name is made up of kanji, you can read it as it's pronounced to get a name or translate each kanji to get a term. e.g. Judai can mean teenager, Kaiba can mean seahorse, Yugi can mean game and Haou can mean Supreme King. I don't know how Japanese speakers know which way to read them, but it's possible that he was named Haou after his position or for all I know they may have just been refering to him as Supreme King. But as I said, you'd be better off asking someone more knowledgeable about Japanese. -- Deltaneos (talk) 21:23, March 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Sadly, I would have said Danny Lilithborne, but III should be able to help you. -- Deltaneos (talk) 21:31, March 5, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Skilled Dark/White Magician
I'd say change the current Demise, King of Armageddon (character) article to one obout the GX Duel Spirit and list the WC09 stuff as a non-canon appearance. The two Skilled Magicians can keep their articles, since we give seperate character articles to monsters that have seperate cards even if they are the same person (e.g. Eria the Water Charmer (character) and Familiar-Possessed - Eria (character)) Anyway if a soul can somehow split itself into two seperate beings, that seems like a reasonable enough to consider them three seperate characters. -- Deltaneos (talk) 08:40, March 19, 2010 (UTC)
Hey, Dresden! What's up? It's YRPOtaku169! I'm actually on YCM Wikia.
For your courage to stop all those stupid raise and blood murder of the board. So we should get the page protect so it would be ready for reality card's effect from Anime as soon as it released in there. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. 21:50, October 14, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Probably beating a dead horse on this one...
Cards like "Air Sphere" or "Wattcastle" affect all cards with "スフィア" or "エレキ" in their name, regardless of whether they were intended to be part of the group or not. If "Elec"/"Watt" monsters didn't have any support, I wouldn't count "Elekids"/"Oscillo Hero #2" since he's not intended to be part of the group (not an electric animal and was released years before the series was started) and not affected by "Watt" support cards. Similar to how "Machine Emperor Wisel Infinity" is not considered a "Monarch" monster and "Cyber Dragon" is not considered a "Cyber Girl". "Warrior" monsters don't have any support cards that affect all monsters with "ウォリアー" in their names, so I wouldn't count the ones that Yusei doesn't use. -- Deltaneos (talk) 16:43, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
- "Kunoichi" isn't, since the first part of its name isn't in katakana. I don't know about "Laval Warrior". -- Deltaneos (talk) 19:49, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
Hi Ho, Blackstone!
Re: Masked Heroes
Yeah, I think we should treat them all as Fusion Monsters. But since the lores for "Vapor" and "Goka" specifically say that you need to use "Mask Change" to Summon them, I don't know if they're all going to need "Mask Change" while "Form Change" is something that ignores the Summoning conditions or if some require "Mask Change" while others require "Form Change". -- Deltaneos (talk) 21:54, December 21, 2010 (UTC)
- "Mask Change Second" too. And sorry, I overlooked your comment on their Type. Yeah, I guess it's safe to assume they are Warrior-Type if you think so. -- Deltaneos (talk) 22:29, December 21, 2010 (UTC)
- To get around the Summoning conditions problem, I guess we could go ahead and change them all to Fusion ("Dark Law" to Fusion/Effect), set their current lore as "mangalore" and leave the main "lore" blank. -- Deltaneos (talk) 22:46, December 21, 2010 (UTC)
- All cards in the manga are white, even when it's printed in colour, so that wouldn't really help. Manga lores have specifically used the phrases "Transformation Monster" and "Transformation Summon", so that might be enough to say that they are a different type of Monster Card in the manga. (Although manga lores tend not to be as technical as real life ones.) I'd say we should probably leave them at Transformation for now, unless you really want to change them.
- Other users don't seem to be too keen on assuming they're Warrior-Type. (link) Maybe we should wait for more to be released before making that assumption. -- Deltaneos (talk) 14:07, December 22, 2010 (UTC)
Life Stream Dragon and Double Tools
- Well, Life Stream Dragon is just Signer Dragon that required "Power Tools Dragon", just like many of Stardust Dragon/Red Dragon Archfiend evolve forms. Therefore Life Stream Dragon is NOT part of Morphtronic team, only being Signer. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 21:37, January 13, 2011 (UTC)
Re: More Life Stream Dragon stuff
I would say that's enough to prove it's not "/Effect". It could be "/Tuner" or something Synchro Monsters haven't had listed there before. It'd say change type3 to ???, until we find out just what it is. -- Deltaneos (talk) 23:57, January 19, 2011 (UTC)