- Quote from the Upload page: If you are uploading an image of a card, please check the Image Policy to see what destination filename to use.
- Please upload according to that.
- Also, if an image already exists under the correct name, go to that image page and scroll down. Then use the 'Upload a new version of this file' button. (e.g. File:MagicalHats-EN-Anime-DM.jpg, scroll down.)'
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 14:34, June 16, 2011 (UTC)
Do not overwrite Japanese version attack names with dub attack names. Just put a slash and the dub attack name. There is no reason not to list both. Also, we're not sure we should list them at all in the first place. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 00:18, June 18, 2011 (UTC)
RE: Newest Images/Else
- Duelist Pack: Kaiba is the newest set which contains Blue-Eyes White Dragon isn't it? So the image for Duelist Pack: Kaiba is correct.
- You need to ask a sysop (admin) to lock it, but generally, the page will be locked only if the page is a vandalism target or contains quite a few counterproductive edits, even without asking for it to be locked.
- If you look at Special:Upload page, it says "Permitted file types: png, gif, jpg, jpeg, ico, ogg, pdf, xcf, svg, mid, odt, ods, odp, odg, odc, odf, odi, odm, ogv, oga. "
- some of those are sound files
- You upload them the same way as you upload images.
- But only stuff that is relevant to the wikia's articles will be kept. and if it's a recording for an anime or game, then only a sample is allowed (copyright reasons). (e.g. File:10th Anniversary Eyecatch C.ogg)
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 06:41, June 18, 2011 (UTC)
RE: Dark Magician Girl
The page is locked so that only autoconfirmed (users that have had their email addresses auto-confirmed, and have been a registered user for a minimum of 3 days) and above can edit it. It doesn't need to be unlocked, I've removed them. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 07:26, June 18, 2011 (UTC)
It's a bit obvious that you cropped the monster image onto the card. That makes it a fan-made card, these will be deleted. Only exact scans of photos are allowed. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 13:21, June 18, 2011 (UTC)