I hear you're having problems that have been giving more than a few people out there headaches. I may be inexperienced here, but I can tell right from wrong. What say you we settle the issue here?--Hawk00Refferencer (talk • contribs) 22:10, May 12, 2013 (UTC)
- No, I told you to talk to an admin if you don't believe the policy. Discussing it with me alone won't make the policy magically disappear. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 22:13, May 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Are you insane?! I keep telling you that I am discussing it on the talk page. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 22:15, May 12, 2013 (UTC)
You can't order me around - I am not a dog. If you don't want me to get you under "arrest", do right thing at once! And THINK careful - if you tried to keep that trivial in, you're the one in the trouble. Other Trivia which I chose to stay are good one, the one you chose to stay are bad one. End of the discussion. And don't respond back anymore on my talk page; you're traveling off the topic as of lately. --iFredCat 19:49, May 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Not to butt in, but users have the right to remove comments off of their talk page if they want, it isn't vandalism. Fred, try to ease up, he did make a seperate section in his other edit. Shardsilver (talk • contribs) 20:03, May 29, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm worried he still didn't get what I was saying to him. Also, I don't know if it was on this wiki, but when I deleted my Talk page once, it got reverted by someone saying it wasn't allowed. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 20:05, May 29, 2013 (UTC)
- While it's true that you can delete comments from your Talk page, you can't ban other people from leaving you messages. I am in no trouble for that. Why are you so stubborn when someone says you did something wrong? 22.214.171.124 (talk) 20:10, May 29, 2013 (UTC)
| This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet or who does not use it, identified by the user's numerical IP address.
Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users. Registering also hides your IP address.