I'm the same UltimateNagash from everywhere, from Serebii, Warseer, Wiki, and other sites... But yeah... Here's me from Wiki:
My name's Will and I'm an alchoholic - OK, not really, but I thought that would be a funny opening sentance. My name really is Will though, and the user name comes from the Warhammer villain Nagash (Warhammer). BTW, I'm a bloke
I'm 17 (almost 18), is living in England (and is English) and am studying Mathematics, Physics and Information and Communications Technology.
I like such frivolous things as Star Wars, Doctor Who, Manga and Anime (Naruto, DragonBall, Yu-Gi-Oh, the Pokemon games, YuYu Hakusho, One Piece, Shaman King, and I laugh at Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo) computer games (my PS2, PS1 and SNES, my friends Wii, Gamecube and N64), Games Workshop (Warhammer Fantasy Battle and Warhammer 40,000), Transformers (Transformers (toy line), List of Transformers TV series and Transformers (fiction)), Stargate SG-1 (not so keen on Stargate Atlantis), Comics (both Marvel comics and DC comics), am a Christian, read alot, like James Bond (books and films), comedy (Rowan Atkinson, Steve Coogan, Peter Kay and more) and lots more.
What do I do here?
I don't know...
In all seriousness, I mainly just edit grammar and typos, but also I add in some cards that get newly released. And sort out Duelist Pack info - my goodness, I hate Wiki editing...
What deck do I play?
A multitude of different decks, some very hard to explain - with the amount I use them afterwards
- A Toon/Control/Negate/Burn Deck, with bits of Bounce, Beatdown and Relinquished in as well, as shown below (this is my main deck, known as "The Classic") - most of the time
- A Hamon/Crystal Beast Deck
- A Ojama/Beast/Normal Monster Deck - sometimes. It's not very balanced, and is pretty unwieldy, but it's funny...
- A Gambler Deck - sometimes. It's another funny deck that can well when done right. Mostly Burn/Destruction really.
- Half a Destiny Hero Deck (it's unfinished)
- A Water Deck - now this has been scrapped...
- A Remove from Play Dinosaur Deck - sometimes
- A Wind Deck - sometimes. I want Harpie Queen for it, obviously...
- A Machine Deck - sometimes. I can't wait for Demonic Motor Omega to come out over here. That plus HMSP - Omega never reduces it's ATK back down (similar to Limiter Removal), but it gives me tokens in Attack Position - all I need to stop that is either Stumbling or a trick trap when they attack (Covering Fire anyone?)
Anywho, here's some deck lists (the titles explain everything). Please comment in the Discussion bit. Thanks
A * means how many I need to get of a card. A j means it's a Japanese only card, or one I have in Japanese only...
|My Deck Lists|
My Current Deck
Main Deck (45)
Brain Control x 2
Toon World x 2
Side Deck (15)
My Ideal Deck
Main Deck (46)
Toon Gemini Elf x2 *
Toon World x 2
Zoma the Spirit * j
Side Deck (15)