Hello! if you're reading this right now, its either you're really bored, or just want to annoy me. No matter what your intentions are, please keep any comments and advices positive and appropriate.
- Name: PlasmaVice (I obviously won't announce my real name)
- Age: (another thing i won't exploit on the net)
- Hometown: New Domino City
- School: Duel Academy
- Hobbies: YuGiOh Duels, watching YuGiOh Anime, and playing Wii (especially Super Smash Bros.)
- Favorite YuGiOh Card: Radiant Mirror Force - This card has saved my butt more times than I've dueled in my life (maybe not THAT much).
- Favorite YuGiOh Character:
- Favorite Super Smash Bros. Character: Donkey Kong
- Least Favorite Card: Gladiator Beast Gyzarus - Everytime I manage to accomplish the best combo I've ever done, this card just crashes my party. (no offence to Glads. users)
- Least Favorite Character: Larry - His laugh irritates me. seriously, its worse than Lazar's
- Least Favorite SSB. Character: Sonic
- Deck Type: Morphtronic Overload
- Description: This is a deck Im currently working on since the release of Crossroads of Chaos in which i declared as just a "FUN" deck. After i found out about the supports from Crimson Crisis, I decided to continue with it; thinking this deck will have a better chance against other well functioned deck. It also has some cards from Raging Battle which is yet to come, but i just wanted to see which cards I'm going to need. It works basically like any Morphtronic deck but i tweaked it a bit to have a Boardon kill option in case of tough times. Recycling Morphtronics is also a target in this deck for summoning Power Tool Dragon against stronger opponents. Chimeratech Overdragon and Chimeratech Fortress Dragon is a different finisher option in case of critical situations.
- Number of Cards: 45 cards
- Monsters - 20
- Spells - 14
- Traps - 11
This user has made 1,013 edits.