Hey! I'm PlasmaVice and this is my page.
If you're reading this right now, its either you're really bored, or just want to annoy me. But no matter what your intentions are, please keep any comments and advices appropriate.
- If you have nothing else to do, it will be great if you can rate, comment and advice on deck types below that I'm currently working on; Morphtronic Overload, Alien Invasion and Koa'Ki Meiru. Thank You.
- Name: PlasmaVice (I obviously won't announce my real name)
- Age: (another thing i won't exploit on the net)
- Hometown: New Domino City
- School: Duel Academy
- Hobbies: YuGiOh Duels, watching YuGiOh Anime, and playing Wii (especially Super Smash Bros.)
- Favorite YuGiOh Card: Radiant Mirror Force - This card has saved my butt more times than I've dueled in my life (maybe not THAT much).
- Favorite YuGiOh Character:
- Favorite Super Smash Bros. Character: Donkey Kong
- Least Favorite Card: Gladiator Beast Heraklinos - As long as this card against me, I'm hopeless. (no offense to users)
- Least Favorite Character: Larry - His laugh irritates me. seriously, its worse than Lazar's
- Least Favorite SSB. Character: Sonic
The decks below are prototypes and still needs some slight adjustments. I know that some cards might not make any sense on why they are included, and as i said, it still needs some adjustments. If you have any comments and/or advices; Please feel free to express it in my talk page.
- Deck Name: Morphtronic Overload
- Deck Type(s): Morphtronics
- Description: This is a deck Im currently working on since the release of Crossroads of Chaos in which i declared as just a "FUN" deck. After i found out about the supports from Crimson Crisis, I decided to continue with it; thinking this deck will have a better chance against other well functioned deck. It also has some cards from Raging Battle which is yet to come, but i just wanted to see which cards I'm going to need. It works basically like any Morphtronic deck; swarm and attack directly with Morphtronic Boarden. Recycling Morphtronics is also a target in this deck for summoning Power Tool Dragon and other Synchro Monsters against stronger opponents.
- Number of Cards: 40 cards
- Monsters - 20
- Spells - 12
- Traps - 8
- Deck Name: Alien Invasion
- Deck Type(s): Aliens
- Description: This particular deck is one I started about a year ago. But since the release of new Alien supports in Crimson Crisis, I paid a little more attention at this deck. As most Alien deck work, they destroy or take control of opposing monsters through the help of A-Counters. This deck does exactly just that; and with the help of Planet Pollutant Virus, Mysterious Triangle and the Synchro Monster, Cosmos Fortress Gol'Gar, this strategy is little more easier and faster to accomplish. This deck also focusses on Special Summoning and swarming the field with Aliens to gain field advantage; hence the name "Alien Invasion". Some Reptile supports are also used like Snake Whistle and Offering to the Snake Deity since Aliens are of that type. Another Reptile support is Evil Dragon Ananta, which makes a great finisher in situations like deck destruction; where most Aliens are sent to the graveyard.
- Number of Cards: 41 cards
- Monsters - 20
- Spells - 10
- Traps - 11
- Deck Name: Koa'Ki Meiru Strike
- Deck Type(s): Koa'ki Meiru, Warrior's Strike
- Description: This deck is a mixture of the Koa'ki Meiru deck and the soon to be released Warrior's Strike Structure Deck. The Idea came to me when I couldn't decide which deck to make; Koa'ki Meiru or the Warrior's Strike Structure Deck. But when the Koa'ki Meiru monsters Bergzak and War Arms were confirmed, I decided to just combine them. This deck features the power of Warrior's Strike Structure Deck and the supports of the Koa'ki Meirus.
- Number of Cards (currently): 28 cards
- Monsters - 13
- Spells - 7
- Traps - 8
Decklist is currently incomplete until further deliberation.
This user has made 1,013 edits.