On this page I intend to keep some CAC's. If you have any suggestions on how some of the CAC's/Anime-IRL card effects should be improved, please feel free to post on my talk page.
This section/sub-pages are made to identify possible releases for the TCG within the coming years, including approximate release dates, content and rarity distribution where appropriate.
DISCLAIMER!! - The content of this section/sub-pages are purely opinion, with very limited cases including supporting evidence for any point made in or around them. The content of the 2014, 2015 and, in the future, other pages made to detail the release of products, including any that may or may not fit with the overall theme of the proposed 'sets'.
- 1. Miscellaneous Promotion Cards
- 3. Structure Deck Related Stuff
- 4. TCG - Collectors Packs
- 5. TCG Extra Pack 2015
- 6. Premium Gold 2
- 8. Premium Pack 18 (OCG Only)
- 8. Battle Pack 3: Round 2.
- This pack was teased by Kevin Tewart in an article published shortly after the release of Battle Pack 3. From this, we can infer that such a pack will extend the 'Monster League' concept to include an 'All-Attribute' element, making Dark Crusader more appropriate, for lack of a better phrase. As an alternative, the proposed set will not be extended to include such a rule, and will just have the addition content, based off of the 'Battle Pack 2: War of the Giants - Round 2 comparison, will include many more DARK attribute monsters to make Crusader more relevant.
In this section I intend to have the proposed/predicted effects of the cards included in the Ultimate Zexal Pack if/when they are to see the light of the OCG/TCG.
- You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster with 2000 or less ATK from your hand or graveyard.
I've tried to keep Galaxy Stealth Dragon in tune with his anime effect, but make it simultaneously better and not so broken. The not so broken part; limiting it to 2K monsters means that it will no be able to summon REDMD for free. We hand Dragon.Format a sometime back, I doubt people will want another one. The better part; extending it to from the graveyard as well as from the hand means that all the dragons in the graveyard have an extended use rather than just sit there and wait to be D-Ruler fodder.
- When a 'Number' Xyz Monster you control battles an opponents Monster; target that monster and detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Double the attack of that 'Number' Monster until the End Phase of this turn. Other Monster you control cannot attack the turn you activate this effect, except for the target monster.
OK, this is probably going to be my worst one. Firstly, the name change is because I feel like the 4 of these would be given the Meklord treatment and put into one monster, making the number in its name kinda redundant. Secondly, the effect is an attempt to make it both usable, chaining from Numeron to Number monsters, and balanced, only letting that monster attack is balanced IMO because we do have power houses like Number 62 lurking around the place.
- You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a "Number 1: Gate of Numeron" you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; banish all other monsters you control. During your next Standby Phase after this effect was activated: inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the combined ATK on the field of all monsters banished by this card's effect. This card must be face-up on the field to resolve this effect.
- Once per turn: You can attach 1 "Number" monster from either player's Graveyard to this card as an Xyz Material, this card must have Xyz Material(s) to activate and resolve this effect. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy that target, and if you do, if that card was a monster, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's original ATK.
- Once per turn: You can target 1 monster on the field; destroy that target, and if you do, inflict damage to the controller equal to half its original ATK, if it was a WATER monster, inflict damage equal to its original ATK. If this card is destroyed, while it has Xyz Material(s): You can Special Summon "Stealth Kragen Ephyra" from your Graveyard. If this card is destroyed with 2 or more Xyz Materials attached; attach this card from your graveyard to the Special Summoned monster as Xyz Material.
- Once per turn: You can target 1 monster on the field; destroy that target, and if you do, inflict damage to the controller equal to half its original ATK, if it was a WATER monster, inflict damage equal to its original ATK. If this card is destroyed, while it has Xyz Material(s): You can Special Summon "Number 4: Stealth Kragen" from your Graveyard. If this card is destroyed with 2 or more Xyz Materials attached; attach this card from your graveyard to the Special Summoned monster as Xyz Material.
A middle of the ground pair to do IMO. But I think I have it down. Un-restricting the destruction effect seems like a decent idea as it allows the pair to be used used side of niche games, however restricting full damage to only WATER monsters seems like a better way of keeping some of its anime flavour. The destruction effect, my version not the anime, could probably do with some work though.
- Beast OR Pyro
- If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; destroy 1 face-up monster your opponent controls with less ATK than the destroyed monster.
A fairly simple card to put into the game, it has solid attack points on its own so making a simple destroyer makes some sense.
- Warrior OR Aqua
- This card gains 1000 ATK for each Xyz Material attached to it. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Destroy any number Defense Position monsters your opponent controls up to the number of Xyz Materials attached to this card, and if you do, any battle damage inflicted to your opponent through battle with this card is halved.
Simply changed the all defence position monsters destroyed to destroy monsters up to its material count. I feel like this would balance the card out a bit because with the potential of high attack though cards like Overlay Regen and Overlay Break, giving the ability to clear all monster card zones seems a bit to much. The half battle damage restriction also serves to prevent games from ending too fast.
- When this card successfully attacks your opponent directly: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each card in their hand.
Frankly, I can't find much to change with this card, the direct attack restriction prevents it being completely abusable, where as the 500 damage per card also seems reasonable for a Rank 7 monster, well it does now that D-Ruler decks are dying of a bit.
- Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and Target 1 face-up Xyz Monster you control; Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 "Number" monster, except "Number C" with the same Type as that monster you control but 1 Rank higher, by using it as the Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon. Xyz Materials attached to it also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.)
Seeing as it did nothing in the Manga other than be fodder, letting 70 take the place of Spider Web, by giving it its effect, at least makes it use full.
- Each time a monster you control destroys an opponents monster by battle: Place one 'Scale Counter' on this card. Once per turn; when a Xyz Monster you control would activate and effect by detaching exactly 1 Xyz Material: You can remove one 'Scale Counter' from this card instead.
Defiantly one I'm not sure of, but this is the best I could think of in regard to making Court Battle a thing. Making it's effect a counter based 'Number 19: Freezadon' seemed like the best option, especially with the need for battle based destruction, as it allows for a less limited use of an Xyz monsters effects, which is useful for some, whilst not making it a free service.
And Some CAC's...
In this section I will be coming up with some of my own card ideas, revolving around some of the Characters from the anime.
- WARNING: These will be rather mediocre at best.
- Rank 4/Dark/Rock/Xyz Monster/Effect
- 2 Level 4 Monsters
- Once per turn you can detach one Xyz Material from this card; Target one Rock 'Number' Xyz Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target too your side of the Field in Face-Up Defence position. It effects are Negated.
Yuma Tsukumo's Theme
Mozozar, the Prodigal Djinn
- Rank 3/Fire/Fiend/Xyz Monster/Effect
- 3 Level 3 Monsters
- When a 'Djinn' Xyz Monster you control inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent; Detach one Xyz Material from this card and target that monster: Inflict Damage to your opponents Life Points equal to half the original attack of that target. You can only use this effect of 'Number 41: Mozozar, the Prodigal Djinn' once per turn. If this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard; Target one 'Djinn' Xyz Monster in the Graveyard; Attach that target to this card as Xyz Material.
Star Seraph Legion
- Rank 4/Dark/Fiend/Xyz Monster/Effect
- 3 Level 4 Monsters
- Once per turn, during your End Phase; Detach 1 Xyz material from this card. This card gains the following effects based on the number of Xyz Materials attached:
- 1+ Once per turn: you can Special Summon 1 'Star Seraph' effect monster from your graveyard.
- 2+ Once per turn: 'Star Seraph' Monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.
- 3+ This card gain 300 ATK points for each 'Star Seraph' Monster you control.
- Rank 4/Light/Warrior/Xyz Monster/Effect
- 3 Level 4 Monsters
- While this card has Xyz Material it gains 200 ATK for each 'Butterspy' Monster in your Graveyard. If the Battle Position of an opponents monster change; Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Destroy that monster.
Rio Kastle's Theme
- Level 5/Water/Winged Beast/Effect
- If you control 2 or more Level 5 Water Monsters; pay 500 Life Points; Special Summon this card form your Hand, and if you do, you can increase the level of all Level 4 or lower Water monsters you control by one. If you summon this card using this effect, you cannot Xyz Summon Xyz monsters, except for Water Xyz monsters.
- Level 5/Water/Winged Beast/Effect
- If the only monsters you control are Water Winged-Beast Monsters; you can Special Summon this card from your Hand.
- Level 4/Water/Spellcaster/Effect
- Pay 500 LP and target 1 face-up 'Sub-Zero' Xyz Monster you control; attach 1 WATER Winged-Beast Monster from your hand to that target as Xyz Material. If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard; Banish this card, then, attach attach 1 WATER Winged-Beast Monster from your graveyard to a face-up 'Sub-Zero' Xyz Monster you control as Xyz Material. You can only use one effect of 'Sub-Zero Sorcerer' per turn and only once that turn.
- Rank 5/Water/Winged Beast/Xyz Monster/Effect
- 2 or more Level 5 Water Monsters
- Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Special Summon one Level 5 Water Winged-Beast Monster from your Hand or Graveyard. This card gains the following effects based on the number of Water Winged-Beast Monsters you control;
- 1+ This card cannot be destroyed by battle.
- 2+ This card cannot be targeted by your opponents card effects.
- 3+ You opponent cannot select this monster as an attack target.
- 4+ If this gains 300 ATK points for each Water Winged-Beast monster you control.
Kite Tenjo's Theme
- Level 4/Light/Spellcaster/Effect
- If you control a Level 5 or higher Light Monster; you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Special Summoned this way; target one Level 5 or higher 'Galaxy' or 'Photon' Monster you control; this cards level becomes equal to that targets level. You can only Special Summon on 'Photon Mimic' per turn. This card cannot be used as Xyz Material, except for the Xyz Summon of a Light Monster.
- Rank 8/Light/Warrior/Xyz Monster/Effect
- 2 Level 8 Monsters.
- Once per turn; detach 1 Xyz Material from the card; Special Summon 1 Level 8 Dragon Monster from you Hand, Deck or Graveyard in Face-up Defence position. It cannot change it's battle position (except by card effect) and it cannot declare an Attack. If this card has a 'Galaxy' Monster as Xyz material it gains this effect:
- ●If a 'Galaxy' Monster(s) you control would be destroyed (by battle or by card effect); you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card negate that destruction, then, inflict 500 points of damage to you opponent for each 'Galaxy' Monster currently face-up on the field.
- Rank 5/LIGHT/Warrior/Xyz Monster/Effect
- 2 Level 5 Monsters
- Once per turn; you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Target one monster you control; it can attack your opponent directly this turn.
Rank-Up-Magic Galaxy Force
- Normal Spell Card
- Target 1 LIGHT Xyz Monster you control: Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 'Number' monster that is 1 Rank higher than that monster you control, by using it as the Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon. Xyz Material attached to that target also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.)
- Level 4/DARK/Insect/Effect
- If your opponent controls a monster, and all monsters you control are Insect monsters; you can Special Summon this card form your hand, and if you do, you can make this change this cards level to 8 until the End Phase of this turn. This card cannot be used as Xyz Material, unless it is for the Xyz Summon of a DARK Xyz Monster.
- Level 4/Light/Machine/Effect
- If this card you control is destroyed (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to the graveyard; Special Summon one 'Orbital 7' or 'Lillybot' from your hand or deck.
Barian Mutant - HeartFly
- Level 8/Dark/Insect/Effect
- Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Can only be Special Summoned by Banishing any number of HeartFly's from your graveyard. This cards original ATK is equal to the number of Heartfly's banished by this effect x 1000. If this card is destroyed (by battle or card effect); Target one Rank 8 DARK monster in your graveyard; Special Summon that target.
Barian Mutant - Mosquito
- Level 2/Wind/Insect/Effect
- Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Can only be Special Summoned by Banishing any number of 'Army Mosquito' monsters from your graveyard. This cards original ATK is equal to the number of 'Army Mosquito' monsters banished by this effect x 200. Once per turn; tribute 1 Insect monster you control, except this card, place one "Hallucination Counter" on a monster your opponent controls. If this card battles a monster with a "Hallucination Counter"; destroy that monster without applying damage calculation.
Barian Mutant - Cicada
- Level 3/Wind/Insect/Effect
- Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Can only be Special Summoned by Banishing any number of 'Cincada' monsters from your graveyard. This cards original ATK is equal to the number of 'Cincada' monsters banished by this effect x 500. If your opponent activates a monster effect; banish one Insect monster from your graveyard; negate that activation, then, increase this cards ATK by 500.
Barian Mutant - Kragen
- Level 4/Water/Aqua/Effect
- Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Can only be Special Summoned by Banishing any number of 'Kragen' or 'Jellyfish' monsters from your graveyard. This cards original ATK is equal to the number of 'Cincada' monsters banished by this effect x 400. Once per turn; Target one monster your opponent controls; destroy that target and if you do, inflict damage equal to that monsters Level/Rank x200 to your opponent.
Fearsome Foursome Unite!
- Spell Card
- Banish any number of 'Barian Mutant' monsters with different names from your graveyard; inflict 2000 damage to your opponent for each monster banished.
- Rank 3/Fire/Warrior/Xyz Monster/Effect
- 2 Level 3 Monsters
- If a face-up 'Terracotta' Monster you control would be destroyed (by battle or by card effect) you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Negate that destruction, then, inflict 500 damage to you opponent.
Terracotta Emperor - Qin Shi
- Level 7/Fire/Warrior/Effect
- If you control a face-up 'Number 24: Terracotta Knight'; you can Special Summon (from the hand). This card gains 500 ATK for each 'Terracotta' card face-up on the field. If this card would be destroyed you can tribute 1 face-up 'Terracotta' card you control to negate that destruction.